• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Horus walked over to the rest of the group, yawning. "Hey guys, took a nap cuz I'd rather do that than watch Tiger kill himself." He then looked up and stared at Ivan "Who's the tall guy?" he whispered to King Tiger

(They don't seem interested though, sadly. A shame, Pandora was a cool character, along with being my shipping material with Rory.)

Gabriel responded to Shalor, "He has, but that does not make it better. I implore you to stay safe.."

Horus walked over to the rest of the group, yawning. "Hey guys, took a nap cuz I'd rather do that than watch Tiger kill himself." He then looked up and stared at Ivan "Who's the tall guy?" he whispered to King Tiger
King Tiger laughed

“don’t worry Horus, I’m not going to kill myself training anymore! Turns out their were other ways to break my limits”

he leaned closer to Horus and whispered

“The big guy, he’s Ivan the Terrible. Apparently he’s like a super famous king of Russia or somethin”

"In a terrible storm I was forced to merge with the strongest Phantasmal beast for us both to survive. Which eventually elevated me from being a dreamer. To put it into perspective I'd be able to kill even an extremely advanced dreamer like yourself in a single hit." Ivan said, looking down onto King Tiger, the temperature dropping at least 300 degrees Fahrenheit.

"In a terrible storm I was forced to merge with the strongest Phantasmal beast for us both to survive. Which eventually elevated me from being a dreamer. To put it into perspective I'd be able to kill even an extremely advanced dreamer like yourself in a single hit." Ivan said, looking down onto King Tiger, the temperature dropping at least 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
“Oh…is that how it is?” King Tiger said, shivering. Was that a threat? King Tiger wasn’t sure. But the idea of someone like Ivan being so strong unnerved him.

“Well…I’m glad where allies then!” King Tiger said forcing himself to smile.

Belial pulled himself up the infinite mountain, his hands covered in calluses and blood from the rough exterior of the mountain.

"Ugh.."

The unnatural gravity was many quadrillion of times stronger than any other place, and it was increasing by the nanosecond. Belial was keeping himself going via sheer willpower.

"****, I hope I'm close..."

There wasn't a single thing that was normal about Mount Ulric. The farther you went, the heavier you got, it was akin to being dragged down by something below you while being unable too look down to see what it was.

"This is impossible.."

The greatest problem that faced those who ascended Ulric was willpower. Whether it be someone like King Tiger or Yharon, willpower to reach the top of the mountain didn't truly exist. That was why it was impossible to climb.

But Belial wasn't a normal person. He'd already lost enough, and if he didn't make the climb, he'd lose even more people.

"Shalor..."

He pulled himself up, his fingers bleeding and his nails breaking off from the force he needed to use to even continue climbing.

"David..."

He abused his Activation Dream to violently increase his strength, his rampant emotions allowing him to continue climbing.

"Horus- Eh, I don't really care about him.."

His arms wouldn't cut it though. They would soon be useless to him.. But that didn't matter. If his arms stopped working, he'd use his teeth. If his teeth stopped working for him, he'd just tear off his arms and regenerate new ones.

"Ahhhhhhh...!!!!"

And he got closer. And closer. Until it was to the point most if not all people would be dead.

King Tiger could feel himself be struck violently in the back by a calamity, causing him to be launched into Shalor.

The beast of despair simply stood there after the fact, staring into the air. As if it was in awe of something... A few seconds after that it was-

..crying?

Tears poured from the calamity's eyes as it stared into the air, insurmountable pleasure appearing on its face. It got on its knees..

And then it got onto its hands and prayed in delight. It was praying to something.. A devil that shouldn't even feel emotion was praying..

"Ha- ..A. . Hah.."

It laughed in delight, and so did nearly every other beast in the area. They all prayed to an unknown force. One of them formed words.

"H. . E- ..Is ma-- ki. .ng the climb.. Ha.. Ha.."

“The hell?” King Tiger yelled staggering to his feet. He turned around, and saw the calamities praying and crying, which only increased his confusion.

“Someone is climbing somethin? Why are they all so happy??” King Tiger said, bewildered and disturb by the sudden display. Clenching his fists, he got into a battle stance, ready for any incoming attacks.

"I..t is t-- ime..! Prepare a feast..!" Every calamity in the area got up, pumping their fists into the ait in a fit of unity.

"A new God-King will be born soon, prepare him a feast..!!!"

A wave of energy was shot towards King Tiger and Ivan, doing the most damage to King Tiger as am army of trillions of enemies quickly formed.

“****” King Tiger said, feeling a portion of his torso get atomized by the beams power.

“Ay Shalor, Gabriel get the hell outta here! Me and Ivan can hold these guys off!” He called towards child and Angel, more worried about their safety then his own.

King Tiger rushed foward, tackling a group of calamities at high speeds while using his gravity manipulation to increase his forward momentum.

“****” King Tiger said, feeling a portion of his torso get atomized by the beams power.

“Ay Shalor, Gabriel get the hell outta here! Me and Ivan can hold these guys off!” He called towards child and Angel, more worried about their safety then his own.

King Tiger rushed foward, tackling a group of calamities at high speeds while using his gravity manipulation to increase his forward momentum.
"I could do that. Or I could just do this." Gabriel snapped her fingers, many millions of yellow magical circles being weaved in the air.

"Heavenly punishment."

Dozens of beams of energy shot out of each circle that negated resistances and durability, completely pulverizing a large portion of the army.

Trillions of Oprichniki formed to face the threat, due to being so close to their Tsar their strength was on par with King Tiger's. They rushed at the army, brutally destroying it quickly with axes and crossbows

"Hmm... such an army." Ivan said thoughtfully before disappearing

"It manifests like a nightmare and kills like a nightmare. The time of purging has come.
Zveri・Krestnyy Khod!" Ivan shouted, his full form materializing and bringing down massive swaths of lighting upon the attacking Calamities, his own power increasing rapidly.

"Are you crazy David?!" Shalor called back, rushing in with Enkidu protecting King Tiger and using it to restrain billions of Calamities

"Puny. Weak!! DESTRUCTION!!!" The beasts increased in number by the second as they got larger and stronger. Something wasn't right.

A calamity was a being made of pure despair and negativity, it shouldn't be able to feel any joy or happiness. But this army of chaos was overjoyed beyond belief, and they were growing stronger by the second.

"BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOOOD!!!"

They screamed out in jubilation.

Back