• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Eonara was nearly killed when she tried to save a group of people, and she's far more offensively powerful then you, she only managed to escape with her life by taking a passage there only she knew of." Shalor reported, sounding a bit scared
King Tiger sighed

“Shalor. I’ll play it safe, but I’m not going to forsake my duty as a hero. I can’t turn a blind eye to people who need help. If the situation gets to dire, then you can just leave me, and escape yourself.”

(Funny how Shalor thinks David gives a shit lol.)
(He's worried about David lol)
King Tiger sighed

“Shalor. I’ll play it safe, but I’m not going to forsake my duty as a hero. I can’t turn a blind eye to people who need help. If the situation gets to dire, then you can just leave me, and escape yourself.”
"I should still have limited access to Enkidu in there, I'm not leaving you behind!" Shalor nearly snapped, clearly moody because he was genuinely scared of himself, Eonara, or David dying

(He's worried about David lol)

"I should still have limited access to Enkidu in there, I'm not leaving you behind!" Shalor nearly snapped, clearly moody because he was genuinely scared of himself, Eonara, or David dying
“Don’t worry Shalor.” King Tiger said softly.

“We maybe weakened, but we’re all fighters! This ain’t the first time I’ve fought without my dream abilities. And I don’t plan on dying!” King Tiger said, giving him a thumbs up.

Belial recalled his army turning to Kiara, "Was that enough of an explanation?" Kiara nodded, going over to give Belial a hug.

"You poor thing... Come here, you deserve a hug." Belial's eyes widened. "Uh, thanks..." He teleported out of the hug, smiling.

"Want to go for a ride?" Belial said, causing Kiara to tilt her head in confusion. He snapped his fingers.

"Hop on." Belial summoned a dragon out of his army. Kiara and Gabriel's eyes widened. "Sis, wanna come to?" Gabriel nodded happily as both Kiara and Gabriel hopped onto the dragon.

It took off into the vacuum of space, moving through time itself at such speed that the scenery changed into a Mish mash of color.

"Beautiful..." Kiara said as Gabriel nodded in agreement. "It truly is an artistic display." Belial stood on the Dragon's head, giving it directions as to where to go.

"So, Kiara..." Belial turned to Kiara. "I heard you want to date my mother.." Kiara yelped, nearly falling off the Dragon as she blushed.

"Wh-who told you that..!?" Belial chuckled as he answered. "It's as clear as day." Gabriel turned to Kiara, surprised. "Kiara, you have feelings for mother? Why, that's wonderful!"

Kiara covered her face, "Ahhhh... It's not like that!" Belial crossed his arms, "Blushing, increased heart rate, tingling in the nether-regions-" Kiara turned to him. "Excuse me!?"

He smirked, "All common signs of romantic affection.." Gabriel nodded. "He's... not wrong." Kiara stood up, still blushing.

"It's, uh.." She stumbled on her words, causing Belial to cut her off. "What particularly attracted you to her?" Kiara sighed, answering.

"Well, uh... She's very muscular, and she smells rather nice... I can tell she has a very strong will, and I sort of admired that.. Her voice is soothing, perfect for a mother, and I wished she'd give me a hug.. She has an, ahem, 'sizeable' chest.." Belial began to laugh.

"Why, you're like a horny teenager, Kiara. I'd gladly welcome you into the family." Gabriel nodded in agreement."YES! Kiara, I'd be overjoyed to have you in the family! You just need to tell her when she's.. Not crazy." Kiara's eyes widened.

"You guys really mean it?" Belial nodded. "You're a wonderful woman, Kiara. I'd love to have you around. I'd also appreciate it if you could give us another sibling." Kiara tilted her head.

"Uh, Rory is a woman, right..?" Belial nodded. "You didn't know? She has a dick." Gabriel nodded. "Weird wizard named Merlin gave her one, for some reason." Kiara stayed silent.

"You're kidding right..?" Belial shook his head. "Nope! She's gonna breed you like a rabbit all night if she finds out you're into her!" Belial said, chuckling maniacally.

"I- Uh- Wha- Oh My- Seriously- She's gonna what- AHHHHH-" Belial laughed out loud.

R.fcfd01b6ac7b5ee7aca4e4e3fe0b2993
"I don't see anything!" Shalor shouted, seeing only buildings, roads, and back alleys, seeming modern. it was just then when a shadowy figure caught Shalor and Eonara caught King Tiger, landing on one of the buildings, Eonara giving an "oumph.".

Shalor dropped to his feet, giving a shake as he now required some air to breathe. turning to the person who caught him.

Eonara herself had bandages across her stomach and had one big bandage running from her shoulder all the way down to her hip, and red was appearing across the bandages as she stepped back from King Tiger.

(Oh God its blackbeard. . .)
(LOL)
“Whoa” King Tiger said, getting to his feet.

“Thanks Eonara, I owe you one” King Tiger said, concern in his voice. He saw her injuries. Whatever happened to her wasn’t pretty.

“and thank you….whoever you are” King Tiger said, looking at the figure who saved Shalor.
Eonara winced a bit in pain as she sat down, breathing heavily "Yeah... sure thing."

The figure put his left hand behind his head and scratched a bit "I don't actually know who I am, I just woke up here some time to that pretty woman kicking me for me to wake up. But Eonara calls me Rider since I can drive a motorcycle around pretty well!" Rider said, his hand returning to his side

"Well thank you for helping us Rider!"

(LOL)

Eonara winced a bit in pain as she sat down, breathing heavily "Yeah... sure thing."

The figure put his left hand behind his head and scratched a bit "I don't actually know who I am, I just woke up here some time to that pretty woman kicking me for me to wake up. But Eonara calls me Rider since I can drive a motorcycle around pretty well!" Rider said, his hand returning to his side

"Well thank you for helping us Rider!"

“Well thanks Rider!” King Tiger said.

King Tiger crouched down and looked at Eonara.

“what…what happened to you?” King Tiger asked. His concern growing after seeing her pain.

"I tried to be a hero and save a group of people and was nearly killed for it, thankfully with Rider, the people we were trying to save, and an escape route I found got us out of there, do yourself a favour and just... don't try to be a hero here. I'm lucky I ain't dead for my troubles." Eonara said painfully

"Yeah, here in Shinjuku evil and ruthlessness prevail, from how Eonara reacted to you big Wrestler guy you fancy yourself bein a hero. Well I hope you fancy yourself tryin to save criminals, rapists, and mass murderers then! Cause the last group of good people in shinjuku died a few days ago savin Eonara." Rider said, a big smile on his face (Insert that smile in the image here lol

“Bullshit! So your telling me their ain’t no good people left in this place? No innocent people, no good men and women just trying to get by? they can’t all be bad people!”

“and being a hero ain’t somethin I can just abandon when it’s convenient. I respect ya for what ya did Eonara, but don’t think you can talk me out of this”

"Yeah! Besides you three here there isn't any genuinely good souls in Shinjuku! Nobody just trying to get by either! Now then, stayin in one place forever is only going to get us spotted, I trust you and the boy here can fight and fall off a building and be unscathed?" Rider said

"Yeah, we should be able to."

Rider smiled "Nice, Wrestler, carry Eonara, I'm not about to have her wounds get worse, after all we still have a bit of a war to win!" Rider said, knocking out a fence quietly

Eonara didn't snap that she could take care of herself as she normally would, since she knew full well that she'd probably be dead at this point if she didn't have help. Instead she just shook her head, a bit annoyed

"Against the Shadow Five. The ones who currently control big sections of territory. Of course each of em We've seen are mostly insane. Just one of em isn't insane (Blackbeard(no shit) goes on to describe Skuld perfectly) But we haven't seen him even in his usual areas since about half a month ago. As for the fifth we have no idea who or what they are." Rider said

Eonara shook her head to rid of some blackness at the edge of her vision and spoke "Yeah, I've had a run in with that mercenary, he's very powerful, Far more then I am at any rate."

"Against the Shadow Five. The ones who currently control big sections of territory. Of course each of em We've seen are mostly insane. Just one of em isn't insane (Blackbeard(no shit) goes on to describe Skuld perfectly) But we haven't seen him even in his usual areas since about half a month ago. As for the fifth we have no idea who or what they are." Rider said

Eonara shook her head to rid of some blackness at the edge of her vision and spoke "Yeah, I've had a run in with that mercenary, he's very powerful, Far more then I am at any rate."
“That mercenary… he kinda sounds like the one Shalor hired a while ago” King Tiger said.

“If that’s the case, then we shouldn’t have to worry about him at least.”

Blackbeard- I mean Rider dropped down with the same amount of sound as King Tiger, making his way our of the alley way to see some obvious-looking thugs, Shalor followed

"This'll be our first fight here." Shalor said as Eonara nudged King Tiger to leave her behind one of the dumpsters

Blackbeard bashed into the other thug, his fighting style anything but graceful, he blew the thug to the ground with a flintlock pistol blast and stomped on his head, knocking him out instantly, the thug King Tiger tackled kicked David off of him, trying to shoot him with a pistol but was stopped by Shalor managing to sneak up and rip the pistol out of his handad put him on the ground once more, knocking him unconscious with a blow to the neck. The rest of the thugs ran away from the display

"Bahahahahahahahahaha! Run away!" Rider laughed and said before turning to King Tiger

"Nice engagement, and your quite stealthy and quick on your feet kid!" Rider complimented his allies

"All right, thanks rider! Now we need to pick up Eonara again..." Shalor said as a scream of bloody murder erupted from the alley way to a stray single thug running out, burning with red fire before Rider blew his head off with a flintlock pistol

"We need to get outta here, now! Pick up Eonara and let's run! The direction we went!" Rider said, trying trying secure the escape route

Blackbeard bashed into the other thug, his fighting style anything but graceful, he blew the thug to the ground with a flintlock pistol blast and stomped on his head, knocking him out instantly, the thug King Tiger tackled kicked David off of him, trying to shoot him with a pistol but was stopped by Shalor managing to sneak up and rip the pistol out of his handad put him on the ground once more, knocking him unconscious with a blow to the neck. The rest of the thugs ran away from the display

"Bahahahahahahahahaha! Run away!" Rider laughed and said before turning to King Tiger

"Nice engagement, and your quite stealthy and quick on your feet kid!" Rider complimented his allies

"All right, thanks rider! Now we need to pick up Eonara again..." Shalor said as a scream of bloody murder erupted from the alley way to a stray single thug running out, burning with red fire before Rider blew his head off with a flintlock pistol

"We need to get outta here, now! Pick up Eonara and let's run! The direction we went!" Rider said, trying trying secure the escape route
King Tiger ran toward where he had placed Eonara. Lifting her upwards hastily, yet still trying to be careful to not harm her further. He started running back the way he came.

“why the hell was that last dude on fire?” King Tiger panted.

After just a bit of waiting one of the thugs from earlier ran into their line of sight, some creepy mechanical singing sounding

"No, god, please don't kill me!" The thug begged as too many long and lanky faceless mechanical dolls with metal claws for hands came out, Far too many to fight as Rider put his right hand as a bit of a restraining hand on King Tiger's shoulder, placing his metal off-hand in such a way to where it would injure King Tiger to try and go out before Rider moved

"Quiet." Rider whispered, with Eonara putting a hand over David's mouth, her face clearly scared that he would do something that would attract the things' attention

Back