• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

He simply stood there, looking into the air, and than back to his allies.

"My God-King.."

The calamity spoke up, looking towards Belial. Belial's eyes glowed purple as he stared down his servant.

"All of chaos is at your command." Belial tilted his head, walking closer to the calamity.

"...You hurt my friends."

The calamity jumped up, "My God-King... These are your friends...?" Belial nodded.

"..Do you have a brain..? These are people are treasure, especially the one with the chains. Are you brain-dead? Did you think hurting them would please me?" The calamity stumbled on their words before Belial cut them off.

"One hit." The calamity's eyes widened. "Excuse me...?" Belial smirked. "Survive a single attack from me, then I'll forgive you." Belial created a dagger.

"My God-King, please wait-" Belial casually waved the dagger through the air, creating a Shockwave that obliterated the calamity into nothing.

"Keep it to 'My Lord'. Ahzad is much cuter than you.." The dagger disappeared, and Belial turned to his friends while Ahzad blushed from the compliment. "C-Cute.."

"Hey."

The army of shadows that numbered in the centillions swirled, returning to Belial's body.

"I should not be put in the group with the rest of them, I don't even know you." Ivan said, clearly noting that he never interacted with Belial before

"Don't worry about it, Ivan, you know what he meant!" Shalor said estatically before launching himself into a tight hug of Belial

"I'm glad to talk about it. I'm just not sure if you'd be to thrilled to hear about it." Belial said.

"Also, don't sweat it. I could care less. Now at least."
“Aw Cmon Belial. If your glad to talk about it, then tell me about it! I’m curious to hear what you’ve been up to!” King Tiger said.

“I heard this mountain thing was supposed to be like, impossible to climb, yet you did it!”

Shalor let go of Belial and stepped back down to the group

"I'm... so glad your back. But I can't remain stagnant in power myself, so with some help I tracked something down, so I should get it at this point." Shalor said, relieved

(If anyone wants to follow Shalor(I'm looking at you Midas) One person should be easy enough to keep up with since I'll have Eonara there as well.)

“Aw Cmon Belial. If your glad to talk about it, then tell me about it! I’m curious to hear what you’ve been up to!” King Tiger said.

“I heard this mountain thing was supposed to be like, impossible to climb, yet you did it!”
"Suit yourself." Belial said, shrugging.

"I'm... so glad your back. But I can't remain stagnant in power myself, so with some help I tracked something down, so I should get it at this point." Shalor said, relieved
"Have fun with that." Belial said, surprisingly indifferent. He did look horribly exhausted though with multiple bags under his eyes, so that would've explained it.

Gabriel floated over to Belial, giving him a hug. "Brother, I am glad you're here... Please, tell us of this Ulric."

(If anyone wants to follow Shalor(I'm looking at you Midas) One person should be easy enough to keep up with since I'll have Eonara there as well.)
“well that sounds perfect! I’ve been trying to gain more power for a while now! I’ll come with you.” King Tiger said. Maybe he could find something that would break his limiter.

"Suit yourself." Belial said, shrugging.
“Alright!”

"Then let's go-" Shalor said, turning around then paused with his mouth open smiling and turned around on his heels

"Wait... you can't fly can you?" Shalor said deviously
“Hey! I can totally fly. I just use my gravity powers to control myself in the air! It’s like falling…except I can fall in whatever direction I want!” King Tiger said.

"Somewhere I can't reach by portal~!" Shalor said, clearly having no intention of giving it away, seeming like his version of revenge.
“Hey! I can totally fly. I just use gravity powers to control myself in the air! It’s like falling…except I can fall in whatever direction I want!” King Tiger said.
"We wouldn't get back in time for anything really at that rate, I suppose I'll just have to drag you along!" Shalor said happily, clearly not meaning the dragging part

"Somewhere I can't reach by portal~!" Shalor said, clearly having no intention of giving it away, seeming like his version of revenge.

"We wouldn't get back in time for anything really at that rate, I suppose I'll just have to drag you along!" Shalor said happily, clearly not meaning the dragging part
“Heh…alright Shalor I’ll follow your lead” King Tiger said.

((I’m going to sleep too))

King Tiger was chained in such a way where he wouldn't be uncomfortable as Shalor blasted away to a distant location...

(Have fun! Also there's gonna be some travel time lol)
“Whoa whoa whoa I didn’t think you’d ACTUALLY DRAG ME!” King Tiger yelled, more surprised than annoyed, as he was sent flying in his chains alongside Shalor.

he turned back to Belial

“I’m off to get stronger! When I come back, tell me about what happened!” King Tiger yelled out towards the boy as he left with Shalor.

Last edited:
Belial waved bye to Shalor and King Tiger, just standing there as they left. Kiara walked up to him.

"Uh, hey Belial..! It's me, Kiara." Belial smiled softly. "I remember you, yes. What do you need?" Kiara smiled.

"I was just wondering if you'd tell me about Ulric! From what I've heard, it seems pretty dangerous.." Kiara said, causing Belial to chuckle.

"Dangerous would be an understatement."

He looked down, his eyes filled with the dread. "I guess you could describe it as... An old graveyard." Kiars tilted her head. "Mind elaborating?"

"It's a graveyard in the way that the people who died during their journey simply ceased to exist, and become one with the grounds. An immeasurable number of people didn't make it.." Kiara responded. "But you did.."

"Heh, probably because I was unnaturally compatible with that place.." She scratched her head. "Excuse me?" Belial chuckled. "Don't worry about it." He continued on.

"Each step you take in Ulric is like torture... At first, you'd be assaulted by a blizzard that would tear you apart from the inside-out." Kiara covered her mouth, "Oh my... Are you okay..?" Belial nodded.

"I only survived with help from a shade of the past. The climb itself was even more torturous.. The more you ascended, the heavier you got. It would be akin to an ant trying to drag a planet while climbing a mountain. Willpower barely kept me going.." He put his hands in his pockets, purple aura surrounding him.

"Reaching the top wasn't just a feat of will, but it was a learning experience. On the value of life, and the meaning of death." A veil of darkness shot out from Belial, an army of darkness forming from his body like before with a single soldier being capable of destroying armies of chaos like nothing.

"I became King of the Dead. Everyone who died in Ulric is now under my command, and Ulric is mine now. This is around 5% of my army." Kiara's eyes widened. "This is 5%...? Just how many people died there..?" Belial chuckled.

"A number doesn't exist for it."

Toyoshi continued to affect probability, going stronger by absorbing more duplicates from alternate timelines, as well as their knowledge. As she did so, a smile formed on her face.

"He's coming," She said.

A sonic boom was heard in the Dream World, and the sound of screaming grew louder as an individual began to come into view, rapidly falling toward the ground below.

"WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE-?!" The individual said before getting interrupted by gravity reuniting him with the ground below. He groaned in pain a bit, but swiftly got up, feeling his body.

"Arms? Check. Legs? Check. Head? Check," He said, "How did you get a check for your body not becoming mush? Not quite a 'check' yet..."

(Welp since idk what to do with Horus other than say he's just watching, Imma do something with the other guy I abandoned)

On some backwater planet in the middle of nowhere, Ahriman rummaged through the dirt, his powers still lost. He was filthy and grimey, having trudged through the dirt and mud for weeks. He was thin as well, seemingly malnourished and starving, though that didn't stop him from rummaging through the mud.

After several hours of digging and searching, his strength began to waver and he collapsed. He began to crawl in the mud, nearly passing out. He saw a white light in the distance. He slowly made his way towards it, thinking he was dying before realizing the light was coming from the ground. He frantically rushed over to it and with what little energy he had left, dug around the dirt covering up the light before unearthing it. A small glowing eyeball. Ahriman clenched it in his hand before passing out from exhaustion.

(He's just somewhere in the Dream World lol)

He heard voices behind him, causing him to instantly tense up and turn around to see who or what spoke. He was confused by the whole group of them together. After seeing them, he swiftly turned around, essentially beginning to panic internally. As he did, thought bubbles would appear around the area.

"That little kid is the devil?"

"Why does that girl look like my friend Tyler's sister?"

"Where am I? This has got to be a weird dream, right?"

"I should be able to wake myself up, then!"

With that, the guy punches himself in the face, knocking himself to the floor.

"Nope, still here. Am I going crazy? Those guys probably think I'm going crazy."

"Man, forget them! They're the ones that look crazy acting like everything's normal in this trippy place..."

"Hopefully they can't see my thoughts...." He thinks as he looks up and sees the plethora of comic text blocks. He then rolls over and plants his face on the ground.

"Crap," He thinks as a text bubble pops up, communicating this message to the others.

(Took some influence from Into The Spider-Verse with the text bubble thing, but decided to make it more of a gag by allowing people to actually see them.)

(He's just somewhere in the Dream World lol)

He heard voices behind him, causing him to instantly tense up and turn around to see who or what spoke. He was confused by the whole group of them together. After seeing them, he swiftly turned around, essentially beginning to panic internally. As he did, thought bubbles would appear around the area.

"That little kid is the devil?"

"Why does that girl look like my friend Tyler's sister?"

"Where am I? This has got to be a weird dream, right?"

"I should be able to wake myself up, then!"

With that, the guy punches himself in the face, knocking himself to the floor.

"Nope, still here. Am I going crazy? Those guys probably think I'm going crazy."

"Man, forget them! They're the ones that look crazy acting like everything's normal in this trippy place..."

"Hopefully they can't see my thoughts...." He thinks as he looks up and sees the plethora of comic text blocks. He then rolls over and plants his face on the ground.

"Crap," He thinks as a text bubble pops up, communicating this message to the others.

(Took some influence from Into The Spider-Verse with the text bubble thing, but decided to make it more of a gag by allowing people to actually see them.)
"You're a weird one... My name Is Belial. The one who looks like your friend Tyler's sister is Kiara." Belial said, pulling him up onto his feet.

"I also honestly don't think waking up is possible... I think."

"A place called Shinjuku. I hate to say it but it's a hell hole at the best of times, and anyone left alive there is downright evil or is ruthless enough that they can survive. Eonara has been searching the place for me and has made regular check-ins, and we've found precisely what we need to power up." Shalor said but paused and turned to King Tiger

"It also drops our power down into where we'd only be able to bust walls just by being there, which means that we're playing the same game as the enemy. We're also going to have to drop any hopes of saving people within reason as we could very easily get killed if we did so." Shalor said, seeming a bit down about the ladder half before continuing the journey

“Damn…so it’s like that huh?” King Tiger said, disturbed after hearing about the location.

“but I can’t just…give up saving people Shalor! A hero inspires and protects people! I fought a real hero a while back who taught me that. I ain’t gonna give up on saving people just because the situation a bit rough out their. Just gotta be careful about it” King Tiger said, his conviction unwavering, even after hearing the news.

Back