• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“She is? Masayoshi is the only women I’ve been attracted to in a while, so I couldn’t tell” King Tiger shrugged.

“Anyway…so that’s the situation. That’s why I’m so desperate for strength. I don’t want to watch as everyone I love dies.”
"She is! I've actually never seen a woman so physically appealing while also being mentally appealing... Barring her various mental health issues, you get the idea, she's very seductive. That's my opinion though." Kiara said as she went on a tangent.

"And about the training thing, well, clearly training until you die isn't helping cause you'll be... well, dead."

"She is! I've actually never seen a woman so physically appealing while also being mentally appealing... Barring her various mental health issues, you get the idea, she's very seductive. That's my opinion though." Kiara said as she went on a tangent.

"And about the training thing, well, clearly training until you die isn't helping cause you'll be... well, dead."
“You got a crush on her or somethin?” King Tiger said, grinning.

he sighed

“One of my…allies told me that I wasn’t born with a lot of talent. So I can’t grow much stronger naturally. So I’ve been training my body pretty hard to surpass my limit. King Tiger said.

“You got a crush on her or somethin?” King Tiger said, grinning.

he sighed

“One of my…allies told me that to surpass my limits, I should train extremely rigorously. Since I wasn’t born with a lot of talent, so I can’t grow too far naturally.” King Tiger said.

“so I’ve been going a bit extreme with my training”
"I probably do." Kiara said, shrugging. "Also, your ally clearly doesn't like you very much." Kiara said as she manifested a white-board. Time for another lecture.

"It's true that talent plays a large role in things like sports or fighting. But killing yourself isn't the way to break your limits... In my experience, it's always different for everyone. Breaking your limits isn't as simple as training hard, for most people."

"I probably do." Kiara said, shrugging. "Also, your ally clearly doesn't like you very much." Kiara said as she manifested a white-board. Time for another lecture.

"It's true that talent plays a large role in things like sports or fighting. But killing yourself isn't the way to break your limits... In my experience, it's always different for everyone. Breaking your limits isn't as simple as training hard, for most people."
“Well he did tell me that after I challenged him to a fight...maybe he doesn’t like me…” King Tiger admitted.

“and if just training won’t let me push past my limits…then what can I do? Is their any trick to it? A secret?”

“Well he did tell me that after I challenged him to a fight...maybe he doesn’t like me…” King Tiger admitted.

“and if just training won’t let me push past my limits…then what can I do? Is their any trick to it? A secret?”
"Hahaha!!! I don't know." Kiara said as she awkwardly chuckled. "Like I said, it's different for everybody. It can't really be described... I guess you'll know when the moment comes?"

“…fair enough” King Tiger said.

“Well thanks for the lesson Kiara. I’m glad I don’t have to kill myself anymore.” King Tiger said, standing up. His regeneration finally restoring movement to his limbs.

“and hey…if your right about your feelings about Rory…maybe you should try asking her out, after all this is over. I’m sure she could benefit from another loved one to “sooth her mind”.” King Tiger said, giving her a thumbs up.

he stretched his newly healed limbs, and starting walking away.

“…fair enough” King Tiger said.

“Well thanks for the lesson Kiara. I’m glad I don’t have to kill myself anymore.” King Tiger said, standing up. His regeneration finally restoring movement to his limbs.

“and hey…if your right about your feelings about Rory…maybe you should try asking her out, after all this is over. I’m sure she could benefit from another loved one to “sooth her mind”.” King Tiger said, giving her a thumbs up.

he stretched his newly healed limbs, and starting walking away.
"Heh, I don't think she'd be into me... Seemed like she was still hooked on somebody else." Kiara said, chuckling.

Belial continued to tread through the raging blizzard capable of freezing even the hottest of stars across the multiverse. He wasn't an organic being, so he couldn't hypothermia, but the sheer force of the wind pushed him back like never before. "Where the hell is Mount Ulric..!?"

Belial screamed into the blizzard, but he got no answer to his screams. He continued to walk through the storm, his insides and outsides becoming painted with ice and snow. It was almost as if this place hadn't existed at all, as it was so quiet and desolate.

"****..."

The blizzard clearly wasn't normal. Belial began to slow down in his movements as he walked forward, his limbs creaking as he began to become covered in ice and snow. "Not yet, God damnit...!" He reached his hand out, but it was simply frozen over.

"Losing... Consciousness..." He passed out in the middle of the blizzard, simply laying in the center of the desolate snowy wasteland.

"Ugh.." He woke up on a soft mattress in a small cabin, a candle providing him with moderate warmth. The cabin really was small, it was like a little bedroom.

"You search for Ulric, boy?" Said a shade. "Did you save me..?" The shade nodded. "You are not the first to search for it. Nor do I assume you will be the last." Belial jumped up.

"You know of it, then? Can you take me to it!?" The shade shook his head. "I cannot lead you to Ulric, boy. The mountain only permits those who find it through their own efforts."

"Damn... Of course." Belial sighed. "Who are you anyway?" The shade spoke. "A mere shade of the past. I help the people who cannot make it to Ulric survive the eternal blizzard." Belial tilted his head.

"Can't make it? Am I not close?" The shade chuckled. "Physically, you are very close. But you are not seeing it.. Just like the rest." Belial rubbed his head in confusion.

"Is this some sort of riddle? I'm close but can't see it..." The shade shook his head, "I play no tricks. Only those with a certain disposition, can climb the dark mountain."

"Disposition...? This sort of sounds like a riddle. Please be specific." The shade chuckled. "To figure it out for yourself, simply realize why you came to Ulric in the first place." Belial thought..

"For power of course." He said. "I want more power. In fact, I want much more... To save somebody I love." The shade sighed. "Then you have not the disposition of a monarch as we seek."

Belial stood up, "Explain." The shade opened the door to the cabin, holding a lantern that would protect them from the blizzard.

"I will show you what this place truly means, boy."

Belial followed the Shade into the blizzard, looking around. "What exactly do you want me to see..?" The Shade responded. "Below you."

Belial looked down. "What is this..?" Snow-covered corpses that weren't there before permeated the ground. Billions, trillions, no, a number didn't exist for it!

"What is this..?" The Shade responded. "Those who could not make the climb or die in the blizzard cease to exist. This is simply a vision of what it would have looked like had the corpses stayed.." Belial turned to the shade, the ground returning to normal.

"An army of the dead is what awaits you on that mountain. An army of hatred awaits you." Belial responded. "So what am I to do..?"

"As a dead-man, I was sure you'd realize." Belial was surprised. "You knew..?" The shade nodded.

"Death has many meanings. But in its truest form, it is a complete lack of existence. Whether its conceptual, mental, or physical. You will find nothing but pain on the climb to the top of Mount Ulric." Belial clenched his fists.

"You will find nothing but torment at the apex of death and stagnation. The screams of those defeated will haunt you." Belial responded.

"If that's what it takes to protect my loved ones... My friends and comrades, and my family.. I'll reach the top. I'll endure the screams."

"Then make the climb."

The shade disappeared, joining the corpses that were taken by the blizzard. "You were just a remnant, huh? Thank you..."

A mountain of absurd size. It stood before him. It's height couldn't be described by any language, it's diameter, all of it exceeded what even those with the highest stamina could climb. "This is Ulric, huh..? The climb could not be made.

"Here I go." But he went. He took the first step up, and then the next, and he began to climb.

"I'm coming to save you, mom... Wait for me." Suffering awaits him during the climb. Suffering awaits anybody who make the climb.

"Let's go." He did it anyway. That was the beginning of the climb to the throne of Ulric.

“HEY! Cut that shit out!” King Tiger yelled at the mysterious being as he saw the lighting bolts arc towards him. The attacker didn’t seem to be aiming at him directly, which confused him. With a mighty leap, King Tiger jumped into the air and landed several meters away from where the lightening last struck, testing to see if it would follow him.

"Ah, sorry David, sometimes I forget that my presence can overwhelm even the strongest and most courageous dreamers if not kept in check. As for who I am, I am the Great Tsar Ivan the Terrible!" Ivan spoke almost quietly before announcing his name
“Great Tsar Ivan the Terrible huh? That’s quiet a title you got their.” King Tiger said, still somewhat on guard after feeling Ivan aura.

“But how come ya know my name? I’m pretty sure I’d remember meeting a guy like you.”

"The Terrible is a moniker given by those who feared me, my name went down in history after I was thought dead. I came to the dream world in that state and built an empire, one which mirrored by great Russia. As for how I know your name, there isn't a single individual in the dream world who doesn't, especially with one considered a hero such as yourself!" Ivan said, conjuring a table with a glass of vodka proportionate to himself and one proportionate to King Tiger on a table.

"I can manage it wherever I am, although my knowledge on the current situation of the Dream World is limited." Ivan said, taking a sip of his vodka(don't question it)
“Oh I see! That’s quite impressive Ivan” King Tiger said.

“but is your territory safe? With all these calamities and other monsters roaming the dream world, I can imagine that might be tough to deal with.” King Tiger.

“I’m always willing to help if you need any protection against things like that”

Back