• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Horus kind of just stood in Draedon's generator room for a bit awkwardly. Basically everyone had left by that point and he was just standing there alone. "Well this blows" he said as he opened a portal to King Tiger's location to see him train, hoping he wasn't pushing himself too hard and hurting himself.

When he got there he saw him with more blood on him than inside him, seemingly having worked himself nearly to death. He wretched at the sight of him like this. He didn't like seeing him like this, but he knew this would be the only way for him to get stronger, so he just sat and watched.

"Hey, maybe clean yourself up after you fight because uh... y'know." Horus said pointing towards the gallons of blood around him. "Maybe heal a bit before you end up killing yourself."
“Oh…your here to”

King Tiger sighed

“Horus, I appreciate the concern man. Your a good friend. It’s just….”

“I…I need the power. I’ve hit a wall. A wall I can’t scale if I don’t go past my limits. Until I can finally gain the power I seek, I can’t rest. I can’t stop. I have to keep moving forward. I’ve already accepted the possibility of death in doing this.”

Horus was about to reach out his hand, though held back as he knew he likely wouldn't stop even if he argued with him. And he knew he needed to do this as none of them were even close to Rory's level of power. He sighed and simply stood back and sat down, watching Tiger.

“Oh…your here to”

King Tiger sighed

“Horus, I appreciate the concern man. Your a good friend. It’s just….”

“I…I need the power. I’ve hit a wall. A wall I can’t scale if I don’t go past my limits. Until I can finally gain the power I seek, I can’t rest. I can’t stop. I have to keep moving forward. I’ve already accepted the possibility of death in doing this.”
"Glad you've made up your mind..." Kiara didn't really know the situation that was going on with Rory, but she recognized his determination.

"Come on.." She got into a fighting stance, using her summoning dream to transform into the masked rider.

"Glad you've made up your mind..." Kiara didn't really know the situation that was going on with Rory, but she recognized his determination.

"Come on.." She got into a fighting stance, using her summoning dream to transform into the masked rider.
“Let’s dance Akari. Your on the ‘list’ of people I want to surpass” King Tiger said, nodding as the girl transformed.

crouching, King Tiger immediately dashed towards the masked rider at a rapid pace. He was injured, that was obvious, but he didn’t move like it, his willpower keeping his body from stopping.

in a flash, he had closed the distance between the masked rider and himself. Clenching his fist, he delivered a powerful, foward punch onto the riders stomach. If successful, he would immediately transition into a grapple, grabbing Akari and viciously suplexing him head first into the ground, using his gravity manipulation to rapidly accelerate his downward decent.

“Let’s dance Akari. Your on the ‘list’ of people I want to surpass” King Tiger said, nodding as the girl transformed.

crouching, King Tiger immediately dashed towards the masked rider at a rapid pace. He was injured, that was obvious, but he didn’t move like it, his willpower keeping his body from stopping.

in a flash, he had closed the distance between the masked rider and himself. Clenching his fist, he delivered a powerful, foward punch onto the riders stomach. If successful, he would immediately transition into a grapple, grabbing Akari and viciously suplexing him head first into the ground, using his gravity manipulation to rapidly accelerate his downward decent.
In response to King Tiger's rapid dash towards them, Akari waited for him to deliver the punch. Once David was close enough, Akari grabbed his fist and used his own momentum to side-step the attack.

"I'm on a list? Funny."

As Akari stepped to the side, the friction created birthed sparks that shot into King Tiger's face to stagger him.

"I'm flattered."

He transitioned into a fighting stance as he went to deliver a punch straight to King Tiger's face. Little did he know, it was simply a feint. Akari let his own fist get close to trick David into thinking the punch would land, making him put up his guard.

But Akari could use his own innate flexibility to immediately transition into another attack right before his first one landed, delivering a punch to King Tiger's solar plexus.

Kiara's body was being forcefully supported by her summoning dream due to her injuries, which would only get worse as she continued to rely on Akari.

In response to King Tiger's rapid dash towards them, Akari waited for him to deliver the punch. Once David was close enough, Akari grabbed his fist and used his own momentum to side-step the attack.

"I'm on a list? Funny."

As Akari stepped to the side, the friction created birthed sparks that shot into King Tiger's face to stagger him.

"I'm flattered."

He transitioned into a fighting stance as he went to deliver a punch straight to King Tiger's face. Little did he know, it was simply a feint. Akari let his own fist get close to trick David into thinking the punch would land, making him put up his guard.

But Akari could use his own innate flexibility to immediately transition into another attack right before his first one landed, delivering a punch to King Tiger's solar plexus.

Kiara's body was being forcefully supported by her summoning dream due to her injuries, which would only get worse as she continued to rely on Akari.
King Tiger took the punch to the solar plexus head on. His body had reacted to the attack even when it was outside his awareness, hardening the muscles at the point of impact. But this only nullified a portion of the damage. He coughed up more blood, but didn’t budge.

King Tiger grabbed Kiara outstretched fist before she could pull it away from her punch. Using his Matter manipulation, he attempted to lock her in place. Simultaneously, he raised his elbow into the air, before delivering a vicious downward elbow strike onto the riders head.

King Tiger took the punch to the solar plexus head on. His body had reacted to the attack even when it was outside his awareness, hardening the muscles at the point of impact. But this only nullified a portion of the damage. He coughed up more blood, but didn’t budge.

King Tiger grabbed Kiara outstretched fist before she could pull it away from her punch. Using his Matter manipulation, he attempted to lock her in place. Simultaneously, he raised his elbow into the air, before delivering a vicious downward elbow strike onto the riders head.
As soon as her arm was grabbed, she delivered a full-force punch straight to one of the weakest parts of the human face, the jaw, to stagger him, if not knock him out.

"Next one."

She grabbed King Tiger's elbow, blocking the elbow drop with raw strength, her arm shaking from the damage she took before during training.

"One-Two." She then transitioned into another punch, hitting him two times in the jaw with the arm that was still free.

"Next One."

She delivered a flurry of punches to that same spot, his jaw, continuing to loosen his grip until her other arm was free. She then jumped back to create distance.

By slowly playing the fight in her head, calculating the best course of action, she was capable of pushing her strength past what it normally was. But it wasn't enough.

She'd already realized after facing someone like Skuld.. That hard work cannot beat born talent. She'd eventually be surpassed by those more gifted than her. But she didn't care. She didn't fret, all she did was what she could, work harder. She did so...

"When there's a will, there's always a way." She thought. It wasn't to surpass anyone, or prove herself. It was to inspire hope in others. To let them all know, that even if your talentless, you can still rise up. This was her raison d'etre, and it was the only thing she knew how to do.

As soon as her arm was grabbed, she delivered a full-force punch straight to one of the weakest parts of the human face, the jaw, to stagger him, if not knock him out.

"Next one."

She grabbed King Tiger's elbow, blocking the elbow drop with raw strength, her arm shaking from the damage she took before during training.

"One-Two." She then transitioned into another punch, hitting him two times in the jaw with the arm that was still free.

"Next One."

She delivered a flurry of punches to that same spot, his jaw, continuing to loosen his grip until her other arm was free. She then jumped back to create distance.

By slowly playing the fight in her head, calculating the best course of action, she was capable of pushing her strength past what it normally was. But it wasn't enough.

She'd already realized after facing someone like Skuld.. That hard work cannot beat born talent. She'd eventually be surpassed by those more gifted than her. But she didn't care. She didn't fret, all she did was what she could, work harder. She did so...

"When there's a will, there's always a way." She thought. It wasn't to surpass anyone, or prove herself. It was to inspire hope in others. To let them all know, that even if your talentless, you can still rise up. This was her raison d'etre, and it was the only thing she knew how to do.
King Tiger body reacted to her blows, every single one of them. His instinctual reaction working overtime to prevent the attacks from knocking him out. But…the damage had taken his toll.

King Tiger collapsed onto the ground, blood pooling form his mouth and broken jaw. Ordinarily that would have ended the fight.

but..King Tiger was determined. He was willful, and he was desperate. He forced his body to move, to get back up. He wasn’t going to lose. Not to HER. King Tiger had spent decades training to get where he was now. He had fought battle after battle, conflict after conflict. And this girl…whose been in the dream world less than a year…was already above him??

King Tiger staggered to his feet, and glared at her.

“Don’t…underestimate me…” King Tiger said to the girl raising his fists once more. Talent? Natural gifts? Summons?, King Tiger didn’t care. He would surpass all of them.

“I’ll show…I’ll show everyone that the talentless can beat the talented. Theirs no amount of talent that can’t be overcome” King Tiger thought

staggering foward, he grabbed the mask rider. lifting him into the air, he proceeded to slam him into the ground. If successful, he would let go of him with one hand, and start barraging him with punches. He refused to let go this time. Refused to fail here, when his goals were so high.

King Tiger body reacted to her blows, every single one of them. His instinctual reaction working overtime to prevent the attacks from knocking him out. But…the damage had taken his toll.

King Tiger collapsed onto the ground, blood pooling form his mouth and broken jaw. Ordinarily that would have ended the fight.

but..King Tiger was determined. He was willful, and he was desperate. He forced his body to move, to get back up. He wasn’t going to lose. Not to HER. King Tiger had spent decades training to get where he was now. He had fought battle after battle, conflict after conflict. And this girl…whose been in the dream world less than a year…was already above him??

King Tiger staggered to his feet, and glared at her.

“Don’t…underestimate me…” King Tiger said to the girl raising his fists once more. Talent? Natural gifts? Summons?, King Tiger didn’t care. He would surpass all of them.

“I’ll show…I’ll show everyone that the talentless can beat the talented. Theirs no amount of talent that can’t be overcome” King Tiger thought

staggering foward, he grabbed the mask rider. lifting him into the air, he proceeded to slam him into the ground. If successful, he would let go of him with one hand, and start barraging him with punches. He refused to let go this time. Refused to fail here, when his goals were so high.
"This is how I know you're shallow..."

Using flash-stepping, Kiara teleported out of his grip, bending the laws of quantum physics in the process.

"You think I got this far because of talent?"

Using an enormous explosion to boost herself forward, Kiara delivered a bone-shattering punch to his stomach.

"I worked. As soon as I left you guys, I started training. I trained until my body was mush, literally."

She then delivered a punch to his throat, an underhanded attack, to stagger him.

"I relied on my own natural healing to get by.. I did as much as I could. But.."

She grabbed King Tiger by the hair, her relentless assault starting now. She delivered attacks all around his body, using her flames to directly burn his insides.

"Hope. I fight not to surpass anybody, not for pride, not for myself.."

She then delivered the most underhanded of attacks... The nut-shot. She kicked him right in the groin.

"To let people know that there's still hope.. To inspire. To grow. To give the people who don't have much hope for tomorrow. That's a hero."

She delivered a final attack to his stomach, sending a wave of heat energy all throughout his body.

"What about you? To be the strongest, invincible King Tiger? For your pride? Bullshit."

She made distance once more, getting in a fighting stance, awaiting his next attack.

"If you think I'd lose to someone as ******* pathetic as you, your brain-dead. I'm going to crush you."

"This is how I know you're shallow..."

Using flash-stepping, Kiara teleported out of his grip, bending the laws of quantum physics in the process.

"You think I got this far because of talent?"

Using an enormous explosion to boost herself forward, Kiara delivered a bone-shattering punch to his stomach.

"I worked. As soon as I left you guys, I started training. I trained until my body was mush, literally."

She then delivered a punch to his throat, an underhanded attack, to stagger him.

"I relied on my own natural healing to get by.. I did as much as I could. But.."

She grabbed King Tiger by the hair, her relentless assault starting now. She delivered attacks all around his body, using her flames to directly burn his insides.

"Hope. I fight not to surpass anybody, not for pride, not for myself.."

She then delivered the most underhanded of attacks... The nut-shot. She kicked him right in the groin.

"To let people know that there's still hope.. To inspire. To grow. To give the people who don't have much hope for tomorrow. That's a hero."

She delivered a final attack to his stomach, sending a wave of heat energy all throughout his body.

"What about you? To be the strongest, invincible King Tiger? For your pride? Bullshit."

She made distance once more, getting in a fighting stance, awaiting his next attack.

"If you think I'd lose to someone as ******* pathetic as you, your brain-dead. I'm going to crush you."
“**** YOU” King Tiger said, laying in a puddle of his own blood.

“I spent YEARS of intense training to get where I ******* am. Do you know how many times I nearly died? How many times I’ve been tortured, beaten, assaulted? YOU can’t lecture me about talent when you’ve achieved what I couldn’t in such a short amount of time!”

“and pride? This isn’t pride driving me kid. I lost the pride in myself the moment I begged a child for ******* power. I’m fighting for MORE than that. IM FIGHTING FOR THE STRENGTH TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE I LOVE! And I won’t let a shitty thing like talent get in the way of that.”

King Tiger staggered to his feet, breathing heavily.

“My goal was never to become the strongest for strength alone, kid. What’s the point of strength if your not protecting anything?”

King Tiger balled his hands into a fist once more. His body was already well passed his limit. Staggering foward once again, he created a portal in front of himself, before falling into it, appearing behind the Masked Rider, he forcefully slammed his hand against their neck, delivering a vicious throat chop.

“**** YOU” King Tiger said, laying in a puddle of his own blood.

“I spent YEARS of intense training to get where I ******* am. Do you know how many times I nearly died? How many times I’ve been tortured, beaten, assaulted? YOU can’t lecture me about talent when you’ve achieved what I couldn’t in such a short amount of time!”

“and pride? This isn’t pride driving me kid. I lost the pride in myself the moment I begged a child for ******* power. I’m fighting for MORE than that. IM FIGHTING FOR THE STRENGTH TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE I LOVE! And I won’t let a shitty thing like talent get in the way of that.”

King Tiger staggered to his feet, breathing heavily.

“My goal was never to become the strongest for strength alone, kid. What’s the point of strength if your not protecting anything?”

King Tiger balled his hands into a fist once more. His body was already well passed his limit. Staggering foward once again, he created a portal in front of himself, before falling into it, appearing behind the Masked Rider, he forcefully slammed his hand against their neck, delivering a vicious throat chop.
"Protect at the cost of your own ideals?" Akari covered their own body in fire that burned King Tiger's hands, lessening the damage taken from the attack, although it wasn't lessened to nothing. Akari backed away once more.

"I can see it easily. Your fighting to protect what you love out of simple desperation. You've run out of options, so all that's left is to despair in your own weakness while attempting to rise higher." It was a tone of pity.

"You think you're hopeful... But all this? Despair. Desperation. Weakness. This isn't determination at all! THIS IS JUST DESPERATION!"

She delivered a vicious straight punch to his face, knocking him back. "I'm not desperate. I'm going to get stronger through sheer will... To prove that there's always a way besides mere desperation. That's what a hero is all about! TO INSPIRE! THATS WHAT I'LL DO, YOU MUSCULAR PSYCHO! GET THE **** UP!!!"

"Protect at the cost of your own ideals?" Akari covered their own body in fire that burned King Tiger's hands, lessening the damage taken from the attack, although it wasn't lessened to nothing. Akari backed away once more.

"I can see it easily. Your fighting to protect what you love out of simple desperation. You've run out of options, so all that's left is to despair in your own weakness while attempting to rise higher." It was a tone of pity.

"You think you're hopeful... But all this? Despair. Desperation. Weakness. This isn't determination at all! THIS IS JUST DESPERATION!"

She delivered a vicious straight punch to his face, knocking him back. "I'm not desperate. I'm going to get stronger through sheer will... To prove that there's always a way besides mere desperation. That's what a hero is all about! TO INSPIRE! THATS WHAT I'LL DO, YOU MUSCULAR PSYCHO! GET THE **** UP!!!"
“ DESPERATION IS ALL I HAVE LEFT!” King Tiger said, getting on his knees and panting heavily.

“Kiara…their are people in this world. People I can’t match. People who can take everything I love away from me. And I could do nothing to stop them.”

“I…I can’t let that happen. I CANT LET HER DO IT! So my only choice is to get stronger. And stronger. And stronger. If I let up, if I slack off, I’ll never catch up to her, I’ll be helpless…”

King Tiger shakily got to his feet

“A hero doesn’t only inspire. A Hero also protects! and I’ll do anything if it means I can keep the dreamers alive”

He jolted foward, his body in tatters, limping towards Kiara, he aimed a punch at her head.

“ DESPERATION IS ALL I HAVE LEFT!” King Tiger said, getting on his knees and panting heavily.

“Kiara…their are people in this world. People I can’t match. People who can take everything I love away from me. And I could do nothing to stop them.”

“I…I can’t let that happen. I CANT LET HER DO IT! So my only choice is to get stronger. And stronger. And stronger. If I let up, if I slack off, I’ll never catch up to her, I’ll be helpless…”

King Tiger shakily got to his feet

“A hero doesn’t only inspire. A Hero also protects! and I’ll do anything if it means I can keep the dreamers alive”

He jolted foward, his body in tatters, limping towards Kiara, he aimed a punch at her head.
She grabbed the punch, her entire body beginning to shake and collapse. "If you can't do both of those things... Then that just means you've failed."

She delivered a punch right to his jaw as she coughed up blood. "Hope.."

She fell to the ground, her knees cracking and breaking, her organs ruptured. The fight and the amount of training she had been doing taking its toll on her.

"I.." But she couldn't stay down. "I will..." If not for everyone else, for herself. To prove she could be a symbol.

"I will... Save the world.." She got up, in a fighting stance. "And I'll protect as many people as I can.."

She stumbled forward, blood spewing out of her nose and mouth as she did so.

"And I'll inspire them.. Not out of desperation. But out of my own spirit!"

She forced herself forward, delivering a kick to his face. "Because as we speak, people are dying!"

She then delivered a punch to his stomach, burning his insides as her arms broke.

"People are crying in despair, with nobody to help them..!"

This was beyond what should have been physically possibly for anybody of her stature.

"I won't run away... Not from you, not from anybody. I won't be desperate, I'll simply fight for what I believe is right...!"

She delivered a final blow to his face, knocking out multiple teeth as her fist shattered. But she didn't go down, she didn't even stumble..

"We can make a paradise.." Her eyes bloomed with determination and spirit.

"On Earth...!"

King Tiger fell down. Landing with a thud against the ground.

“I’ve….failed…” King Tiger muttered. The women’s words spinning in his mind in his barely conscious state.

“What…happened to me” King Tiger muttered, looking up towards the sky.

“…what have I become?” King Tiger said. Had his quest for strength really overtaken him to this extent? Along the way…did his ideals weaken as his desperation grew…?

“I…I want to protect the world Kiara. I want…I want to be a hero people can depend on…I just want people to be safe”

King Tiger was no longer fighting. He laid their. His body broken. His limbs not responding to his will to move. He had broken. And he had lost.

King Tiger fell down. Landing with a thud against the ground.

“I’ve….failed…” King Tiger muttered. The women’s words spinning in his mind in his barely conscious state.

“What…happened to me” King Tiger muttered, looking up towards the sky.

“…what have I become?” King Tiger said. Had his quest for strength really overtaken him to this extent? Along the way…did his ideals weaken as his desperation grew…?

“I…I want to protect the world Kiara. I want…I want to be a hero people can depend on…I just want people to be safe”

King Tiger was no longer fighting. He laid their. His body broken. His limbs not responding to his will to move. He had broken. And he had lost.
"But it's not the end..." Kiara walked over, her center firm, her determination Blazing.

"Until every person in this cursed dream drops dead, I won't stop doing what I think is right. I think you should do the same."

“…What happens when your not strong enough to do what’s right?” King Tiger said quietly, looking up at her.
"Keep going. Keep going until your dead." Kiara sat down next to David, blood still pouring from her.

"I've always thought that life is a gift. Whether it's bad or good, I've always thought that life itself... is a gift. I always think about it whenever I train.. It helps me inspire myself. To remind myself that... I have hope to.."

"Keep going. Keep going until your dead." Kiara sat down next to David, blood still pouring from her.

"I've always thought that life is a gift. Whether it's bad or good, I've always thought that life itself... is a gift. I always think about it whenever I train.. It helps me inspire myself. To remind myself that... I have hope to.."
“Heh…is that so?”

King Tiger laid on the ground silently for a long while, before continuing.

“…it’s my loss. Thank you Kiara….for reminding me what a true hero is…”

“Heh…is that so?”

King Tiger laid on the ground silently for a long while, before continuing.

“…it’s my loss. Thank you Kiara….for reminding me what a true hero is…”
"It's no problem." She said, smiling brightly. She stood up, stretching out. It was as if this level of injury wasn't new for her at all.

"What exactly is the problem, anyway? Why were you so obsessed with training, now of all times?"

"It's no problem." She said, smiling brightly. She stood up, stretching out. It was as if this level of injury wasn't new for her at all.

"What exactly is the problem, anyway? Why were you so obsessed with training, now of all times?"
King Tiger tried to sit up, but couldn’t. he had entered the fight as a mangled corpse, and the blows from the super powerful, super determined Kiara had pushed him past his limit. He wouldn’t be able to move until his regeneration kicked in.

“well I suppose theirs no reason to keep ya out of the loop…” King Tiger sighed.

“Rory has this…plan of hers. A plan to destroy the entire world…and rebuild it as a paradise. That don’t sound so bad right? Except for the fact that it would lead to the deaths of everyone in existence to make it happen.”

“I plan on trying to talk her out of it again…next time I see her. But if that doesn’t work out…”

“i want to be prepared, in case I have to use…force…against her. But as I am now, I can’t hold a candle to her…”

“so..,that’s why I’m training..”

King Tiger tried to sit up, but couldn’t he had entered the fight as a mangled corpse, and the blows from the super powerful, super determined Kiara had pushed him past his limit. He wouldn’t be able to move until his regeneration kicked in.

“well I suppose theirs no reason to keep ya out of the loop…” King Tiger sighed.

“Rory has this…plan of hers. A plan to destroy the entire world…and rebuild it as a paradise. That don’t sound so bad right? Except for the fact that it would lead to the deaths of everyone in existence to make it happen.”

“I plan on trying to talk her out of it again…next time I see her. But if that doesn’t work out…”

“i want to be prepared, in case I have to use…force…against her. But as I am now, I can’t hold a candle to her…”

“so..,that’s why I’m training..”
"Oh." Kiara said, unsurprised. She chuckled a bit. "I'd always felt like she had a sort of... darkness when I saw her." She spoke with a tone of pity and sympathy.

"Like she was trying to suppress something. It was like she'd almost given up on life itself..." Kiara stood up. "I mean, she isn't like, going around genociding people right? If she was I'm sure somebody would have heard."

Valdagyðja, in the meantime, was training still. She had returned to Valhalla to train against more versions of herself with the intent of emerging the victor against them all (much like Jet-Li in The One). After all, her role was merely relegated to breaking the "door" to wherever Rory was cooped up. If that was truly the case, she got to have leeway with how she spends her time until that moment, right?

Speaking of time....

The Goddess of Power gave a glare, eliminating all time from Valhalla. It was now void of any temporal influence, where one could train for however long they pleased until they grew bored of it. This was quite perfect for Val. She had gotten a gauge of how much Rory could grow during a course of a fight. Perhaps she was even growing stronger in whatever hole in reality she buried herself in. If this was true, she wanted to be ready. After all, they had unfinished business to attend to....

Battling against the countless Vals that opposed her and would synergize against her, attacking as though it were a battle to the death at full strength, the true Valdagyðja suppressed her power as low as she possibly could, using that power and allowing it to grow and evolve as she made a continual horde of duplicates combat her. Perhaps it gave a small thrill, but it was nowhere near what she anticipated for battling against Rory. She would train until the moment she was needed. However long that would be, she had no idea. All she knew was that as far as training and growing stronger to her heart's content, she had all the time in the world....

Toyoshi continued to reiterate the process that she had done, growing stronger and improving upon her abilities. As this happened, she was also running through simulations of possible timelines, not just making the one where they found Rory more probable, but also going through several more iterations of some different timelines for a completely different reason: Mira. The fight had ended on a somewhat unsatisfactory note, and she was continuing the battle by engaging in mental training, absorbing knowledge and power from alternate versions of herself that got to continue the fight with Mira.

And hopefully.... hopefully, there was going to be one where she wouldn't just win, but also convince Mira to leave Kill-Gaia. She processed every word she said that appeared to get through to him, even if they did so to a very minimal extent. Perhaps that would give her the best chance of persuading him to join her and the others?

"Oh." Kiara said, unsurprised. She chuckled a bit. "I'd always felt like she had a sort of... darkness when I saw her." She spoke with a tone of pity and sympathy.

"Like she was trying to suppress something. It was like she'd almost given up on life itself..." Kiara stood up. "I mean, she isn't like, going around genociding people right? If she was I'm sure somebody would have heard."
“And yet you still agreed to sleep with her” King Tiger said, chuckling.

he turned serious again, and continued.

“your right. She isn’t genocding people. I don’t think she’s killed anyone yet. If I had to guess, I think she’s preparing for when the times right, so she can wipe out the whole dream world at once. She did say she wanted it to be painless.”

“And yet you still agreed to sleep with her” King Tiger said, chuckling.

he turned serious again, and continued.

“your right. She isn’t genocding people. I don’t think she’s killed anyone yet. If I had to guess, I think she’s preparing for when the times right, so she can wipe out the whole dream world at once. She did say she wanted it to be painless.”
"When not completely out of her mind, she is a very attractive woman, unfortunately." Kiara said as she chuckled.

"When not completely out of her mind, she is a very attractive woman, unfortunately." Kiara said as she chuckled.
“She is? Masayoshi is the only women I’ve been attracted to in a while, so I couldn’t tell” King Tiger shrugged.

“Anyway…so that’s the situation. That’s why I’m so desperate for strength. I don’t want to watch as everyone I love dies.”

((My last comment did something weird lol sorry for the double post))

Back