• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“GOD DAMN IT” King Tiger said, slamming his hand agianst the ground. His desperation only increasing. He remembered what Rory had done during her fight with the goddess. How she had so easily destroyed his face in a single, casual hit. She could have killed him. She could have killed them all and he would be completely unable to stop her. And he hated that. Hated that someone could just take everything he loved away from him, and he would be incapable of protecting them. Fury built up in inside of him, mixed with his desperation and anguish. Why wouldn’t Belial tell him? Why wouldn’t belial give him the secret to ‘strength’?

“Ahzad…what the hell is Belial doing.” King Tiger said slowly.

“GOD DAMN IT” King Tiger said, slamming his hand agianst the ground. His desperation only increasing. He remembered what Rory had done during her fight with the goddess. How she had so easily destroyed his face in a single, casual hit. She could have killed him. She could have killed them all and he would be completely unable to stop her. And he hated that. Hated that someone could just take everything he loved away from him, and he would be incapable of protecting them. Fury built up in inside of him, mixed with his desperation and anguish. Why wouldn’t Belial tell him? Why wouldn’t belial give him the secret to ‘strength’?

“Ahzad…what the hell is Belial doing.” King Tiger said slowly.
"I am not allowed to disclose that information." Ahzad said, crossing his arms.

King Tiger looked at him. His eyes watery, full of emotion and anger.

“If I need to force my way pass you to obtain the power I seek, I will Ahzad.” King Tiger said, his fists clenched.
"Go ahead. I completely understand. That you are pathetic." Ahzad said in a cold tone.

"To obtain power, My Lord will suffer through pain beyond flesh.. He will face challenges that would crush most into dust. He is a broken boy.. What about you?" He continued on.

"You begged a literal child for power.. Pathetic. How can you, in your desperation, not see the answer to your strife? Pain." He looked down on King Tiger.

"Train until you break.. Train until your nothing but mush. Continue training until you can't even move. Move anyway. Put yourself through pains beyond flesh, just like My Lord will, you pathetic man-child."

"Go ahead. I completely understand. That you are pathetic." Ahzad said in a cold tone.

"To obtain power, My Lord will suffer through pain beyond flesh.. He will face challenges that would crush most into dust. He is a broken boy.. What about you?" He continued on.

"You begged a literal child for power.. Pathetic. How can you, in your desperation, not see the answer to your strife? Pain." He looked down on King Tiger.

"Train until you break.. Train until your nothing but mush. Continue training until you can't even move. Move anyway. Put yourself through pains beyond flesh, just like My Lord will, you pathetic man-child."
“I know I’m pathetic Ahzad. I’m a pathetic excuse for a man. I’m an overly emotional child playing make believe as a hero. I’ve known that for a while. So go ahead, insult me all you want. I don’t care.” King Tiger said looking at Ahzad

“but I am still driven. Driven by the need to protect. Driven by the desire to save. Driven by the want to never allow the helpless to cry out in fear.”

“so you bet your ass I’ll train. I’ll train to deaths door. I’ll train until my body breaks apart. If you and Belial won’t help, I’ll forge my own way, whatever it takes.”

“and I’ll show you all what this ‘pathetic man child’ can really do” King Tiger said. He turned his back toward Ahzad, and started walking away.

“I know I’m pathetic Ahzad. I’m a pathetic excuse for a man. I’m an overly emotional child playing make believe as a hero. I’ve known that for a while. So go ahead, insult me all you want. I don’t care.” King Tiger said looking at Ahzad

“but I am still driven. Driven by the need to protect. Driven by the desire to save. Driven by the want to never allow the helpless to cry out in fear.”

“so you bet your ass I’ll train. I’ll train to deaths door. I’ll train until my body breaks apart. If you and Belial won’t help, I’ll forge my own way, whatever it takes.”

“and I’ll show you all what this ‘pathetic man child’ can really do” King Tiger said. He turned his back toward Ahzad, and started walking away.
"Good." Ahzad smiled, ceasing his insults. He then spoke within his own mind. "My Lord, I have said what you told me to."

"Thank You, Ahzad.." Belial stood alone in a blizzard, smiling. "David, I'm sure of it... I'm sure that if you just keep trying, you'll break your limits. Please, don't lose hope..."

He stared off into the distance, walking through the blizzard. "For me though.." He was pushed back by forces that couldn't be described. Hindered by the very power he desperately desired...

"Mount Ulric, huh..?" An infinite mountain in the middle of the multiverse's strongest storm. "This is gonna suck.."
(I didn't get a response :/)
(Working on that rn.)
"If no one else knows, at least we should," Toyoshi said, referring to herself, "If this affects the desired outcome were Rory is found, we have a right to know..."
"Again, I am not allowed to disclose that information. My Lord taught me how to deal with woman like you.. Ahem."

"BEGONE THOT!"

"Again, I am not allowed to disclose that information. My Lord taught me how to deal with woman like you.. Ahem."

"BEGONE THOT!"

"EXCUSE YOU?!" Toyoshi exclaimed, "How dare you address us in such a way! Fine then, go on not tell us and blow your chances of getting Rory back!"

Before anything else could be done, Toyoshi had warped away, in a realm of her own. It was... different from the one created for Masayoshi, Towa and King Tiger. This was a realm that she made for another purpose, one that would become abundantly clear as time progressed.

"Good." Ahzad smiled, ceasing his insults. He then spoke within his own mind. "My Lord, I have said what you told me to."

"Thank You, Ahzad.." Belial stood alone in a blizzard, smiling. "David, I'm sure of it... I'm sure that if you just keep trying, you'll break your limits. Please, don't lose hope..."

He stared off into the distance, walking through the blizzard. "For me though.." He was pushed back by forces that couldn't be described. Hindered by the very power he desperately desired...

"Mount Ulric, huh..?" An infinite mountain in the middle of the multiverse's strongest storm. "This is gonna suck.."

(Working on that rn.)

"BEGONE THOT!"

“HEY!” King Tiger yelled from where he had stopped walking.

“I can tolerate your insults, but don’t go insulting my wife. She’s my QUEEN! Next time ya do that I really will fight you Ahzad!” King Tiger said angrily.

"She's half your wife. And if you wanna fight, I'm always free. Wouldn't be the first time we clashed." Ahzad said as he shrugged.

"Also, if you didn't notice, where My Lord is will not help you find Rory. He has gone to find power, that is all you need to know. Now, if you would all stop focusing on me and start focusing on the task at hand, that'd be great."

"She's half your wife. And if you wanna fight, I'm always free. Wouldn't be the first time we clashed." Ahzad said as he shrugged.

"Also, if you didn't notice, where My Lord is will not help you find Rory. He has gone to find power, that is all you need to know. Now, if you would all stop focusing on me and start focusing on the task at hand, that'd be great."
“Always free…?”

king Tiger teleported back to Azhad.

“look..Ahzad. I’m not sure I can help much with finding Rory. Masayoshi and Draedon are the ‘brains’ of this operation. And it seems like I don’t have any specific role in it at the moment”

“So…I’m thinking of pursuing my main goal, getting stronger, until they need me. And what better way to bring myself to near death, to train myself to the very limit, than to fight a ruthless and powerful opponent?”

“Fight me Ahzad. Let’s have a rematch right here, right now. I assume you’ve gotten a fair bit stronger since last time”

Last edited:
Ahzad sighed as he walked through the portal. "Idiot. First off, let me explain something to you..."

He snapped his fingers summoning a white-board. "You have absolutely no talent." He began to write on the white-board.

"Some people like to deny it, but a huge part of things like sports or fighting is your inherent talent. You've been hitting a wall in your training, I presume, if your still as weak as you are. Your either not working hard enough, which I doubt, or you have an inherent lack of talent in fighting. It's just a fact." He finished writing.

"There are people with average talent. Somebody you could find on the streets of some random city.. Then there are geniuses. People who are a cut above the rest. People who have a natural potential. People like Skuld or Yharon are a few steps above genius talent. Then.." He slammed his hand against the white-board.

"Monsters. People who were born specifically for what they are good at. People with so much talent that it's hard to believe they're good at anything else besides what they do.. This is where people like Rory and the Goddess of Power stand. There isn't a limit to how much they can grow." He continued on.

"If you don't get what I'm saying yet, I'm telling you that your talent is repugnant. You've gotten this far through sheer effort, but effort only holds out for so long. This is the cold, hard, truth."

Ahzad sighed as he walked through the portal. "Idiot. First off, let me explain something to you..."

He snapped his fingers summoning a white-board. "You have absolutely no talent." He began to write on the white-board.

"Some people like to deny it, but a huge part of things like sports or fighting is your inherent talent. You've been hitting a wall in your training, I presume, if your still as weak as you are. Your either not working hard enough, which I doubt, or you have an inherent lack of talent in fighting. It's just a fact." He finished writing.

"There are people with average talent. Somebody you could find on the streets of some random city.. Then there are geniuses. People who are a cut above the rest. People who have a natural potential. People like Skuld or Yharon are a few steps above genius talent. Then.." He slammed his hand against the white-board.

"Monsters. People who were born specifically for what they are good at. People with so much talent that it's hard to believe they're good at anything else besides what they do.. This is where people like Rory and the Goddess of Power stand. There isn't a limit to how much they can grow." He continued on.

"If you don't get what I'm saying yet, I'm telling you that your talent is repugnant. You've gotten this far through sheer effort, but effort only holds out for so long. This is the cold, hard, truth."
“Well Damn” King Tiger said, sitting in front of the chalkboard.

“when you put it like that, it seems like it’s hopeless.” King Tiger said, deep in thought. It’s true that in terms of raw talent he wasn’t exceptional, having achieved most of his skill with training rather than any generic gift. Still though, Ahzad words worried him. Was this really the best he could become?

“But their has to be something I can do about that right? You sure I can’t just…put in even more effort in or somethin? Like train myself until I nearly die every day.”

“Well Damn” King Tiger said, sitting in front of the chalkboard.

“when you put it like that, it seems like it’s hopeless.” King Tiger said, deep in thought. It’s true that in terms of raw talent he wasn’t exceptional, having achieved most of his skill with training rather than any generic gift. Still though, Ahzad words worried him. Was this really the best he could become?

“But their has to be something I can do about that right? You sure I can’t just…put in even more effort in or somethin? Like train myself until I nearly die every day.”
"It isn't that simple. Take boxing for example, almost every fighter puts in as much effort as possible, but only the ones who have a knack for the sport become champions." Ahzad said as he crossed his arms.

"It isn't that simple. Take boxing for example, almost every fighter puts in as much effort as possible, but only the ones who have a knack for the sport become champions." Ahzad said as he crossed his arms.
“Damn…” King Tiger said. Seeing the logic behind Ahzad words.

“well I can’t just stay the way I am. I won’t accept that. You say it takes talent right? Is their any way I could…..get more talent?”

“Damn…” King Tiger said. Seeing the logic behind Ahzad words.

“well I can’t just stay the way I am. I won’t accept that. You say it takes talent right? Is their any way I could…..get more talent?”
"....Pfft-" Ahzad began to chuckle. Which devolved into a very uncharacteristic fit of laughter.

"Hahaha..!!! G-get more talent..? That is the funniest shit I've heard all day, David.. Talent isn't a thing you obtain. Your born with it." Ahzad then began to rub his chin in curiosity.

"Although, it's not like it's completely impossible. It's not impossible in the way I can't tell you if it is or isn't."

"....Pfft-" Ahzad began to chuckle. Which devolved into a very uncharacteristic fit of laughter.

"Hahaha..!!! G-get more talent..? That is the funniest shit I've heard all day, David.. Talent isn't a thing you obtain. Your born with it." Ahzad then began to rub his chin in curiosity.

"Although, it's not like it's completely impossible. It's not impossible in the way I can't tell you if it is or isn't."
“Damn, maybe I should quit fighting and become a clown, If even you are laughing like that” King Tiger said dryly.

He sighed, before continuing
“But… I’m desperate for strength Ahzad. If their is any chance I could improve past where I am now, I’ll take it, no matter how slim that chances are, even if it’s nearly impossible.” King Tiger said.

“Damn, maybe I should quit fighting and become a clown, If even you are laughing like that” King Tiger said dryly.

He sighed, before continuing
“But… I’m desperate for strength Ahzad. If their is any chance I could improve past where I am now, I’ll take it, no matter how slim that chances are, even if it’s nearly impossible.” King Tiger said.
"I just told you I don't know if it is or isn't impossible. The only thing you can do is train, and hope." Ahzad said.

"I just told you I don't know if it is or isn't impossible. The only thing you can do is train, and hope." Ahzad said.
“Well why did ya bother telling me at all then!” King Tiger stood up .

“I’ll tell ya what’s gonna happen Ahzad. I’m going to reach my peak, and I’m gonna smash through it with sheer effort alone. If people like Rory and the Goddess are ‘born monsters’ then I’ll be the ‘man who became a monster’! I’ll pave my way to victory with my own blood and sweat!”

“Well why did ya bother telling me at all then!” King Tiger stood up .

“I’ll tell ya what’s gonna happen Ahzad. I’m going to reach my peak, and I’m gonna smash through it with sheer effort alone. If people like Rory and the Goddess are ‘born monsters’ then I’ll be the ‘man who became a monster’! I’ll pave my way to victory with my own blood and sweat!”
"Have fun with that. But don't think that'll be enough." He said as he shrugged, before staring at him with a cold expression.

"If you want to obtain talent on the level of a monster, you'll have to work harder than you ever have. I wouldn't be surprised if you did die during the process. The chances of that happening are actually rather high..."

"Have fun with that. But don't think that'll be enough." He said as he shrugged, before staring at him with a cold expression.

"If you want to obtain talent on the level of a monster, you'll have to work harder than you ever have. I wouldn't be surprised if you did die during the process. The chances of that happening are actually rather high..."
“I don’t like the idea of dying, I’m scared of it, like most people….” King Tiger admitted.

“but my conviction go beyond any fear I may have. When I faced you, I was prepared for death. Their were moments where I knew I could have died. But I kept moving forward. Kept fighting.”

“and I’ll do the same here. If it means protecting those I love, I WILL take any challenge. Regardless of risk. If I die while training, then that’s just how it is…”

“Because I’d rather DIE pursuing my ideals than LIVE with the thought that I didn’t!”

“I don’t like the idea of dying, I’m scared of it, like most people….” King Tiger admitted.

“but my conviction go beyond any fear I may have. When I faced you, I was prepared for death. Their were moments where I knew I could have died. But I kept moving forward. Kept fighting.”

“and I’ll do the same here. If it means protecting those I love, I WILL take any challenge. Regardless of risk. If I die while training, then that’s just how it is…”

“Because I’d rather DIE pursuing my ideals than LIVE with the thought that I didn’t!”
"Good for you. It wasn't particularly a warning. Just a reminder on what you'll have to do." Ahzad said. "..."

"Belial always said he saw something in you.. Something fundamental. Something besides talent.." He began to walk off.

"Show me what he meant." And then he disappeared.

“Now then…what should I do…” King Tiger thought. Ahzad wouldn’t spar with him, and he didn’t want to spar with the others in the group, lest he mess up Masayoshi plan. But he needed a way of training. Something extreme. Something that would push him to where he’d either die, or surpass his limit.

“…what if I combined my ‘hero work’ with my extreme training…?” King Tiger thought to himself. Their were still many calamities out their. Still threatening the lives of the dreamers.

King Tiger made up his mind. To start his extreme training, he would challenge those who terrorized the people of dream world. He opened up his portal, and began to train.

King Tiger descended upon the calamities, dropping himself right in front of the armies of the dream world before diving head first into the incoming wave. Their were no theatrics, no speech’s, no hesitation. He plowed through hoards upon hoards of calamities, their blood spilling across the battlefield as he continued to smash, tear and bash through them. After wiping out one wave of calamities, he would immediately teleport to another area, and fight the calamities in that location. Their was no pause to rest, to heal, to recover. He didn’t have the time. Every nanosecond he spent not fighting was another he fell behind. He was competing against monsters. People with so much talent that a man like him could never hope to reach them. But that wouldn’t stop him from trying.

he destroyed army after army. Calamity blood and entrails spilling as he continued his single minded crusade against them. Even with King Tiger iron muscles, he did not emerge unscathed. The claws of the calamities ripped his flesh and bludgeoned his body, mutilating his form. His eyes were torn out, his skin was burnt and charred, his bones broke, his organs ruptured. His limbs severed…And yet he continued foward.

by the end of the first hour, he resembled more of a mangled corpse than a man, and his flesh, or what was left of it, was dyed red with the blood from both his body and those of the slain calamities. But he would continue, for as long as it took.

Meanwhile...

"Alright, just a few thousand more..!" Her muscles screamed in agony, her insides churned, and she sweated literal puddles under her.

"Almoooost...!!" Kiara didn't think 1 million push-ups would be this difficult. While she did finish, her body was left in tatters.

"Ouch.. Well, guess that's my morning routine done." She sat up, her body still crying in agony. She'd settled down in a small cabin in the forest next to a village she found. "Guess I'll go on my jog."

Kiara, while on her endeavor to become a hero, realized a few things. 1, she was pretty talentless. While she came into the Dream World with a powerful summon, she wasn't very adept at using its power nor was she particularly skilled without the power of her summon.

2, training was a bitch. 1 million push-ups, 1 million sit-ups, a jog through time, and then some. Instead of running through time though, she decided to casually jog through the village.

"Good morning, Ms. Kiara!" The locals greeted her. She'd been around for say.. 5 weeks at this point, so she'd gotten familiar with most of them.

"Good morning to you to!" She smiled happily, even though her body was in unimaginable pain from her training. She was simply a 19 year-old girl, training like this would usually kill her, but..

"I need to get stronger." She thought.

As she continued her jog, she heard a scream come from the forest. "Damnit, not again..!" She ran as fast as she could. Calamity attacks were common, but this one seemed like a special case.

"Uh-oh.." It was big. It couldn't really be described, as it was simply an amalgam of flesh and body parts, mostly fists and arms. "Where..?" She looked around, attempting to spot who screamed.

"There..!" Two siblings, both female.. "Can I get to them in time..?" She processed each individual factor in her head. "Maybe... But I'll need to move fast..!" She ignored the calamity and moved to get the kids to safety.

But... "AH-" She coughed out blood as one of the hands punched her right in the stomach, rupturing her organs.

"Akari..! Help me out here!" Her legs became coated in the armor of the rider as she was boosted forward by fire, grabbing the kids. In her arms, they trembled.

"Th-Thank you.." One of the girls said. "Don't thank me yet... No, actually, do thank me." Kiara's bad joke caused the girls to laugh before their eyes widened.

"Look out..!" The other one yelled. Kiara turned around, using her leg to block the next assault of punches that the grotesque beast launched at her. "SHIT-" Her legs tensed up in agony. Her training really took a toll on her body.

"Alright, kids... I'm gonna try and get you as far away as possible. When I put you down, run away as far as you can.. Can you do that..?" They both nodded. "Good girls.."

Kiara plopped the siblings on the ground, and they began running like hell. "That's good.. Get as far away as possible." Her arm was covered in the same armor.

"Uh, what was the move called..? ****, Akari, what did you call it..!?" He answered.

"Kiara, for the millionth time, it's Rider Punch." With that, an explosion emitted from her arm that turned the enemy into nothing. "You have to say it for the moves to work."

"Oh.. Guess I should work on my memorization." She chuckled as she took a knee. "Kiara, you need to rest. Your killing yourself." She shook her head.

"This is the best I can do, Akari.. I don't have much talent, so I've just to work hard." He responded, concern in his voice.

"You are a 19 year-old girl, Kiara. Your body isn't built for this." Kiara chuckled, "Exactly. I'm 19, so I can make my own decisions."

"What a childish thing to say." Akari said as a response. "Look, Akari.." She looked into the sky.

"This is all I can do. Nothing fancy or complicated.. Just hard work. This is all I know how to do." Akari didn't respond.

"Let's check on those girls, and then continue our jog." Kiara's body was ridden with tears and scars that didn't heal. This was all she could do, simply work as hard as possible until she died.

After checking if the girls made it out safely, they did, she continued her jog. Except, she noticed an exceptional army of calamities not to far from here.

"Damn... I should probably take care of this." She said before she scratched her head, "It was uh... Right! Rider Punch..!" With that, an explosion was created that cleared the army of monsters.

"That takes care of that... Huh? David? Is that you?" She stumbled upon where he was training, and took out all his enemies thinking the army was just an army, and not his training dummies.

Toyoshi continued in the realm, which was now encompassed by innumerable duplicates that would all begin to duplicate and merge with each other before merging with the prime Toyoshi. This process repeated itself for about as long as it took from when she had left up to when King Tiger had finished his training.

"Hopefully, now we should be strong enough to better effect the probability and causality to our favor...." Toyoshi said, "If you want a job done right.... you've got to do it yourself..."

Meanwhile...

"Alright, just a few thousand more..!" Her muscles screamed in agony, her insides churned, and she sweated literal puddles under her.

"Almoooost...!!" Kiara didn't think 1 million push-ups would be this difficult. While she did finish, her body was left in tatters.

"Ouch.. Well, guess that's my morning routine done." She sat up, her body still crying in agony. She'd settled down in a small cabin in the forest next to a village she found. "Guess I'll go on my jog."

Kiara, while on her endeavor to become a hero, realized a few things. 1, she was pretty talentless. While she came into the Dream World with a powerful summon, she wasn't very adept at using its power nor was she particularly skilled without the power of her summon.

2, training was a bitch. 1 million push-ups, 1 million sit-ups, a jog through time, and then some. Instead of running through time though, she decided to casually jog through the village.

"Good morning, Ms. Kiara!" The locals greeted her. She'd been around for say.. 5 weeks at this point, so she'd gotten familiar with most of them.

"Good morning to you to!" She smiled happily, even though her body was in unimaginable pain from her training. She was simply a 19 year-old girl, training like this would usually kill her, but..

"I need to get stronger." She thought.

As she continued her jog, she heard a scream come from the forest. "Damnit, not again..!" She ran as fast as she could. Calamity attacks were common, but this one seemed like a special case.

"Uh-oh.." It was big. It couldn't really be described, as it was simply an amalgam of flesh and body parts, mostly fists and arms. "Where..?" She looked around, attempting to spot who screamed.

"There..!" Two siblings, both female.. "Can I get to them in time..?" She processed each individual factor in her head. "Maybe... But I'll need to move fast..!" She ignored the calamity and moved to get the kids to safety.

But... "AH-" She coughed out blood as one of the hands punched her right in the stomach, rupturing her organs.

"Akari..! Help me out here!" Her legs became coated in the armor of the rider as she was boosted forward by fire, grabbing the kids. In her arms, they trembled.

"Th-Thank you.." One of the girls said. "Don't thank me yet... No, actually, do thank me." Kiara's bad joke caused the girls to laugh before their eyes widened.

"Look out..!" The other one yelled. Kiara turned around, using her leg to block the next assault of punches that the grotesque beast launched at her. "SHIT-" Her legs tensed up in agony. Her training really took a toll on her body.

"Alright, kids... I'm gonna try and get you as far away as possible. When I put you down, run away as far as you can.. Can you do that..?" They both nodded. "Good girls.."

Kiara plopped the siblings on the ground, and they began running like hell. "That's good.. Get as far away as possible." Her arm was covered in the same armor.

"Uh, what was the move called..? ****, Akari, what did you call it..!?" He answered.

"Kiara, for the millionth time, it's Rider Punch." With that, an explosion emitted from her arm that turned the enemy into nothing. "You have to say it for the moves to work."

"Oh.. Guess I should work on my memorization." She chuckled as she took a knee. "Kiara, you need to rest. Your killing yourself." She shook her head.

"This is the best I can do, Akari.. I don't have much talent, so I've just to work hard." He responded, concern in his voice.

"You are a 19 year-old girl, Kiara. Your body isn't built for this." Kiara chuckled, "Exactly. I'm 19, so I can make my own decisions."

"What a childish thing to say." Akari said as a response. "Look, Akari.." She looked into the sky.

"This is all I can do. Nothing fancy or complicated.. Just hard work. This is all I know how to do." Akari didn't respond.

"Let's check on those girls, and then continue our jog." Kiara's body was ridden with tears and scars that didn't heal. This was all she could do, simply work as hard as possible until she died.

After checking if the girls made it out safely, they did, she continued her jog. Except, she noticed an exceptional army of calamities not to far from here.

"Damn... I should probably take care of this." She said before she scratched her head, "It was uh... Right! Rider Punch..!" With that, an explosion was created that cleared the army of monsters.

"That takes care of that... Huh? David? Is that you?" She stumbled upon where he was training, and took out all his enemies thinking the army was just an army, and not his training dummies.
“Ehhh? Oh…it’s you.” King Tiger said, wiping the blood from his eyes. His suddenly cluched his stomach, and vomited a gallon of blood, it was clear the training was taking its toil physically.

“You caught me at a bad time Kiara …I need to train. I can’t get distracted.” King Tiger panted, looking at the girl wearily.

“Ehhh? Oh…it’s you.” King Tiger said, wiping the blood from his eyes. His suddenly cluched his stomach, and vomited a gallon of blood, it was clear the training was taking its toil physically.

“You caught me at a bad time Kiara …I need to train. I can’t get distracted.” King Tiger panted, looking at the girl wearily.
"That's literally exactly what I'm doing." Kiara said, tilting her head. "Let's spar then."

"That's literally exactly what I'm doing." Kiara said, tilting her head. "Let's spar then."
“Exactly what..your doing?” King Tiger panted.

“Well…now that I have a good look at ya, you do look pretty banged up…no offense.” King Tiger said, recognizing the scars on her body.

“I won’t say no to a spar, but don’t pull any punches. Come at me like I was a calamity.”

Horus kind of just stood in Draedon's generator room for a bit awkwardly. Basically everyone had left by that point and he was just standing there alone. "Well this blows" he said as he opened a portal to King Tiger's location to see him train, hoping he wasn't pushing himself too hard and hurting himself.

When he got there he saw him with more blood on him than inside him, seemingly having worked himself nearly to death. He wretched at the sight of him like this. He didn't like seeing him like this, but he knew this would be the only way for him to get stronger, so he just sat and watched.

"Hey, maybe clean yourself up after you fight because uh... y'know." Horus said pointing towards the gallons of blood around him. "Maybe heal a bit before you end up killing yourself."

Back