• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"First off, a reminder to King Tiger that you also kissed Towa, too," Toyoshi said, "Now, as for her location, we suppose she's trying really hard not to be found because it took us a long time to locate her... this map doesn't portray the exact location she is spatially. However, it does show temporally the one outcome where we find her...."

Toyoshi hovered toward the orb in front of them, sitting on the right hand side of it before holding it in her hand. Floating down, she continued to speak.

"But again, this is a singular outcome out of all the ones we've seen, so we need to execute everything flawlessly. Given how difficult it was to even map out this chance of success, we don't think our affect on probability or even causality alone will be enough to guarantee that we're on the right course to finding her. So, we'll show you how the timeline is supposed to play out from say, an hour from now, and we need to execute everything to the letter that we see here unless we can guarantee we can cause the outcome to happen."

The fusion then did something else. She began warping the webs and the orb with her magic into a screen.

"Are we all clear?"
“Oh shit” King Tiger said, jumping back.

“Sorry Towa! And you to Masayoshi. I didn’t mean to…you know” King Tiger said sheepishly.

“and uh…yeah, where clear. I think I get what your saying. So we just gotta watch the future and make sure we turn our movements so she doesn’t get away, right?”

“Oh shit” King Tiger said, jumping back.

“Sorry Towa! And you to Masayoshi. I didn’t mean to…you know” King Tiger said sheepishly.

“and uh…yeah, where clear. I think I get what your saying. So we just gotta watch the future and make sure we turn our movements so she doesn’t get away, right?”
"As long as you've learned your lesson," Toyoshi said playfully.
(King Tiger is a cheater lol. Half-cheater? Cheating is really bad actually, don't do it.)

Gabriel smiled brightly, thinking of waking Belial. "No... He needs rest. What is the rough location, Toyoshi?"
"If we perceived the location right, a domain of her own creation. We needed Draedon to pinpoint the best place to make a 'door' into it, and Valdagyðja had to knock..." The fusion continued.

"Similar to a Reality Marble I presume, risky. I will need to know where it is first of all. However, one never observed a Reality Marble before, I may be a miracle worker but with someone who can potentially break into this place like Rory, if she found out someone here was specifically looking where to break in they'd likely be dead. Bad thing is that it may take me a week to figure this out." Draedon reported, noting the risks but preparing to do it anyway

“Why the hell did this even happen though” King Tiger said.

“What drove her to do…all this? And how the hell did she get so strong?”
"For what drove her, I don't know. For how she's so strong.. Well, she needs to be strong enough to destroy the world. She'd get this strong whether she wanted to or not, it's just how her body works." Gabriel responded.

"For what drove her, I don't know. For how she's so strong.. Well, she needs to be strong enough to destroy the world. She'd get this strong whether she wanted to or not, it's just how her body works." Gabriel responded.
“God damn…so she just…naturally gets stronger until she becomes strong enough to destroy the world?” King Tiger said.

“how the hell Is anyone supposed to compete with that…is she just…unstoppable?” King Tiger said. The idea of surpassing Rory, or even matching her, was now no more than a fantasy in his mind.

“God damn…so she just…naturally gets stronger until she becomes strong enough to destroy the world?” King Tiger said.

“how the hell Is anyone supposed to compete with that…is she just…unstoppable?” King Tiger said. The idea of surpassing Rory, or even matching her, was now no more than a fantasy in his mind.
"I guess.." Gabriel said. She was also beginning to lose hope herself..

"So what?"

Belial walked up to the group, visibly very tired and worn out. "I could care less if she's unstoppable." He scoffed at David.

"..I'm going to save her. And to do that, I need lots of power. I know just the place to get it..."

(Sorry for taking so long, ******* internet.)

"I guess.." Gabriel said. She was also beginning to lose hope herself..

"So what?"

Belial walked up to the group, visibly very tired and worn out. "I could care less if she's unstoppable." He scoffed at David.

"..I'm going to save her. And to do that, I need lots of power. I know just the place to get it..."

(Sorry for taking so long, ******* internet.)
((No problem man))
“where do you plan on getting that?” King Tiger said looking over at Belial.

“And…” King Tiger said walking towards the boy

Can I get that power to?” He finished, looking at Belial attentively. He wanted it. Wanted the power. Wanted the power to save the people he cared for.

Horus was shocked and taken aback by King Tiger's desperation. He felt so bad for him. He could guess how much pain he felt, especially with the reveal of his lies and Rory threatening to destroy the entire dream world with him being helpless to stop it. This must've been the worst he's felt in a long time.

He walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

(My internet is poopy water rn lol.)

"No." Belial looked down on King Tiger, a fire lighting up in his eyes that was akin to an obsession.

"I'm going alone.. I want you guys to focus on finding Rory." He said as he snapped his fingers, opening a portal and walking through it.

As soon as Belial left, Ahzad appeared before the group. "Do not attempt to follow My Lord. He desires solitude." Ahzad had a frustrated look on his face.

"l know you are desperate... But please. He is in far more pain than you can imagine. Do not attempt to follow him, I'm begging you.."

Back