• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Being more then friends usually means being involved in an affair of some kind and from the image itself has less then family friendly context)
(OK. I desperately wish this site allowed NSFW so I could write a genuine hot and spicy scene with Rory lol.)
(Well, mine's going to have a decent explanation and would kind of make sense given what Toyoshi has already shown to be able to do.)
(OK. If it has a legit explanation, knock yourself out.)

Toyoshi was hovering on her staff, eyes closed as she was processing loads of information.

"We think.... We think...." Toyoshi muttered, her energy flaring up into weird black and red webs and constellations around the others. Finally, she opened her eyes, pointing at a singular orb that was now glowing brighter than all the others.

"There, right there...." Toyoshi said aloud, "That's where Rory is..."

Toyoshi was hovering on her staff, eyes closed as she was processing loads of information.

"We think.... We think...." Toyoshi muttered, her energy flaring up into weird black and red webs and constellations around the others. Finally, she opened her eyes, pointing at a singular orb that was now glowing brighter than all the others.

"There, right there...." Toyoshi said aloud, "That's where Rory is..."

“HELL YEAH! Your the best, darling” King Tiger said, kissing her on the cheek affectionately.

“Where is she? Can we get to her?

“HELL YEAH! Your the best, darling” King Tiger said, kissing her on the cheek affectionately.

“Where is she? Can we get to her?
(I mean I can't join it cause I'm on mobile, so I'll have to wait.)

Gabriel jumped up, "We can find her..? Where!? Where is she!?"
"Wait what!? Where is she?"
"Tell me where she is!" Shalor said, being teleported in along with Yharon and Skuld
"First off, a reminder to King Tiger that you also kissed Towa, too," Toyoshi said, "Now, as for her location, we suppose she's trying really hard not to be found because it took us a long time to locate her... this map doesn't portray the exact location she is spatially. However, it does show temporally the one outcome where we find her...."

Toyoshi hovered toward the orb in front of them, sitting on the right hand side of it before holding it in her hand. Floating down, she continued to speak.

"But again, this is a singular outcome out of all the ones we've seen, so we need to execute everything flawlessly. Given how difficult it was to even map out this chance of success, we don't think our affect on probability or even causality alone will be enough to guarantee that we're on the right course to finding her. So, we'll show you how the timeline is supposed to play out from say, an hour from now, and we need to execute everything to the letter that we see here unless we can guarantee we can cause the outcome to happen."

The fusion then did something else. She began warping the webs and the orb with her magic into a screen.

"Are we all clear?"

Back