• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"That's where your wrong Rory. Life is suffering and dying. Living and to be alive is to find happiness and purpose within the suffering. Listen Rory, eventually, whether we like it or not, you will destroy everything. Myself, the Dream World, Belial, Theaters, even Kill-Gaia. I want you to live. If you have to leave to truly be happy, then do it. We have a few years left. I plan to enjoy them as much as I can, to try and allow others to enjoy them with me. Not to mention, perfection is very subjective. To myself it would be a place where everyone is living and making a purpose for themselves. For Yharim it used to be a place of perfect order. For Valdagyõga it's for a place full of worthy opponents." Yharon said gently,

"It's nothing complicated." Rory's purple eyes were filled with a shallow emptiness. As if she had realized a truth she didn't accept.

"Life is a meaningless tread to death."

It wasn't madness. It was despair. "No matter what you do, someday, you'll die anyway. I thought if I just powered through life, I could accept death, but..."

A twisted hope swirled within her mind. "I was arrogant to think I was a hero, a protagonist." But then a smile lit on her face.

"If I destroy the world... I can rebuild it from the ashes. That's what the Apoptosis is supposed to do, right? I won't just make a new world, it'll be a Perfect World!"

She'd always dreamed of a paradise. "In the new world, you'll never go hungry because there will always be food somewhere. In the new world, you'll never be jobless because you'll always be needed. In the new world, your efforts will be remembered by people, even if your just a grunt or a soldier.." A twisted hope.

"I won't just be killing everyone, I'll collect their souls... And- And I'll use them to help rebuild the world! I'll even talk it over with everybody in the multiverse so they don't have to be afraid!" She looked into the sky, her eyes twinkling.

"Guys, come with me! In my world, you won't be controlled by any Sinners or gods, just yourselves! If you just let me embrace you... I'm sure everything will be fine.. Once I'm strong enough, I promise it'll be completely painless for everybody, nobody will suffer."

She wasn't lying to gain their trust. This is what she genuinely felt.

"I don't want life to be meaningless."
"An ideal world...A world without suffering, a world where no one needed to die. a world where Heros wouldn't be needed, no one would need to be protected. No atrocities, no famine...no suffering." King Tiger said. He liked the sound of it. He really did. He was tempted to believe her. tempted to allow the universe to end for this perfect world. It truly sounded like a paradise. but....

King Tiger sighed. A long, weary sigh.

“But...you plan on building your ‘perfect world’ over a pile of corpses.”

“….BULLSHIT”

“LIFE HAS MEANING RORY!”

“The love, the joy, the excitement, the anxiety, the sadness, the good times and the bad times. THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT. you may create your “perfect world, but what about all the people who live in this one!? What it’s ok for them to die because they MAY get reincarnated in this world of yours?"

King Tiger stood up, and walked towards Rory.

“I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again. If you want to kill anyone. Your going to have to kill me first” King Tiger said, his expression grim, his fists clenched. He raised his fists, and assumed a combat stance.

“I’m not going to watch as you end all life."

"That's where your wrong Rory. Life is suffering and dying. Living and to be alive is to find happiness and purpose within the suffering. Listen Rory, eventually, whether we like it or not, you will destroy everything. Myself, the Dream World, Belial, Theaters, even Kill-Gaia. I want you to live. If you have to leave to truly be happy, then do it. We have a few years left. I plan to enjoy them as much as I can, to try and allow others to enjoy them with me. Not to mention, perfection is very subjective. To myself it would be a place where everyone is living and making a purpose for themselves. For Yharim it used to be a place of perfect order. For Valdagyõga it's for a place full of worthy opponents." Yharon said gently,
"And what purpose will you find when I do kill you? Will you be happy then? Im offering you freedom. No, I'm giving it to you. Whether you want it or not." Rory said, her eyes still burning with that corrupted hope.

"The few don't matter to the many, either way. People suffer everyday, numbering in the... Actually I don't think a number exists for it. I'm giving it to them to."
"An ideal world...A world without suffering, a world where no one needed to die. a world where Heros wouldn't be needed, no one would need to be protected. No atrocities, no famine...no suffering." King Tiger said. He liked the sound of it. He really did. He was tempted to believe her. tempted to allow the universe to end for this perfect world. It truly sounded like a paradise. but....

King Tiger sighed. A long, weary sigh.

“But...you plan on building your ‘perfect world’ over a pile of corpses.”

“….BULLSHIT”

“LIFE HAS MEANING RORY!”

“The love, the joy, the excitement, the anxiety, the sadness, the good times and the bad times. THAT'S WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT. you may create your “perfect world, but what about all the people who live in this one!? What it’s ok for them to die because they MAY get reincarnated in this world of yours?"

King Tiger stood up, and walked towards Rory.

“I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again. If you want to kill anyone. Your going to have to kill me first” King Tiger said, his expression grim, his fists clenched. He raised his fists, and assumed a combat stance.

“I’m not going to watch as you end all life."
"I'm sure those 'corpses' will be glad they can peacefully end for a world of freedom from atrocities." Rory sighed.

"What, you don't Dream about it to? A world where nobody has to die? Of all people, I was sure you'd jump at the sound..."

"And what purpose will you find when I do kill you? Will you be happy then? Im offering you freedom. No, I'm giving it to you. Whether you want it or not." Rory said, her eyes still burning with that corrupted hope.

"The few don't matter to the many, either way. People suffer everyday, numbering in the... Actually I don't think a number exists for it. I'm giving it to them to."

"I'm sure those 'corpses' will be glad they can peacefully end for a world of freedom from atrocities." Rory sighed.

"What, you don't Dream about it to? A world where nobody has to die? Of all people, I was sure you'd jump at the sound..."
" I do dream about it, Rory. Every day. Every time I fight. Every time I take a beating, every time I watch someone die in front of me. I think how better life would be if I could save everyone. if nobody had to die. if everyone could just be safe, forever. I love your idea, Rory, from the bottom of my heart, I wish that such a world could be created."

"...but not like this. I dream of building the world I'm in into a paradise, not burning everything down and starting again!"

"Your entire plan is based around giving people exactly what they want forever and removing any hardships from the equation, if I'm understanding you correctly. While it does sound nice on paper, a world with no suffering, no pain. Would it not just become stagnant? I can understand wanting a world without any kind of atrocities but struggling is what gives life meaning. You'll be giving everyone what they want, what they'll ever need and eventually, they'll just get bored. When everyone's satiated, no one will feel anything really. If you think they'll feel joy, I doubt that because getting joy comes from getting something you want after some kind of struggle. If you remove that from the equation, you'd essentially make a world where everyone's satisfied but nothing ever happens and everyone would lack any kind of feeling."

" I do dream about it, Rory. Every day. Every time I fight. Every time I take a beating, every time I watch someone die in front of me. I think how better life would be if I could save everyone. if nobody had to die. if everyone could just be safe, forever. I love your idea, Rory, from the bottom of my heart, I wish that such a world could be created."

"...but not like this. I dream of building the world I'm in into a paradise, not burning everything down and starting again!"
"You'll die before you achieve it yourselves. I can do it in a few years, at most.." Rory desperately tried to convince him, she didn't want to kill him, it was the very last thing she wanted to do.

She screamed to everyone who opposed her, "You'll all be dead before you get to see it! But if you just follow me, I can take you..!!" Belial spoke up.

"If we died to create a paradise for the future in this world... I don't need to see it." Rory turned to him.

"Belial..?"

He continued on, "I once thought life had no meaning. I once thought that I didn't matter. That nothingness... Was the best outcome But no, Rory, you..." He yelled out.

"YOU SHOWED ME! IN FACT, YOU ADVOCATED FOR A PARADISE IN THIS WORLD MORE THAN ANYONE! YOU TAUGHT ME..!! SO WHAT IS THIS!? WE CAN STILL BUILD IT HERE, TOGETHER!"

"You'll die before you achieve it yourselves. I can do it in a few years, at most.." Rory desperately tried to convince him, she didn't want to kill him, it was the very last thing she wanted to do.

She screamed to everyone who opposed her, "You'll all be dead before you get to see it! But if you just follow me, I can take you..!!" Belial spoke up.

"If we died to create a paradise for the future in this world... I don't need to see it." Rory turned to him.

"Belial..?"

He continued on, "I once thought life had no meaning. I once thought that I didn't matter. That nothingness... Was the best outcome But no, Rory, you..." He yelled out.

"YOU SHOWED ME! IN FACT, YOU ADVOCATED FOR A PARADISE IN THIS WORLD MORE THAN ANYONE! YOU TAUGHT ME..!! SO WHAT IS THIS!? WE CAN STILL BUILD IT HERE, TOGETHER!"
King Tiger smiled.

"Belial is right. Remember why we fight Rory." King Tiger unclenched his fist and relaxed his muscles. He reached his hand to Rory.

"We fight so that we can make the world we live in a better place. Even if we don't achieve it in our lifetime, even if it costs us our lives, we keep trying, We keep saving, and we keep defending. Ain't that what being a harmonist is all about?"

King Tiger looked Rory in the eyes.

"Cmon let's build that paradise together. Right here."

Rory wasn't very surprised. She knee they wouldn't accept it, but she had to try. She already knew she'd fail but...

"I'm sorry..." Tears rapidly poured down from her eyes, a crooked smile appearing on her face.

"I don't think I can..."

She was devoid of the hope they held. What was left in her soul was nothing but twisted belief.. She wiped away her tears like a child.

"I-I'm sorry.. I c-can't.." A purple crystal protruded out of her arm.

"I'm not strong enough.. To do anything.." She berated herself.

"So I need more... Cause I'm hopeless..." She hated this.

So she'd tear it down, and rebuild. "I'm sorry..!"

"NO!!!!!!!!"

Belial jumped forward, attempting to grab onto her hand. To pull her into the light, but... She was gone.

"****!!!!"

He screamed out in never before seen rage. He violently punched the ground, bloodying his hands.

"****, ****, ****!!! GOD DAMNIT..!!!" He pressed his nails so hard against the ground that they snapped off.

"God... Damnit...!"

"****" King Tiger yelled. He thought they could convince her. He thought Belial's speech had done something, anything, to persuade her. For a brief moment...he had hope. hope that one of his greatest allies would come to her senses. Hope that Rory, the Rory had fought with for so long, would come back.

"....what the hell are we gonna do now," King Tiger said, grabbing at his mask and roughly tearing it off in frustration.

"I DON'T ******* KNOW, JUST STOP TALKING!" Belial wasn't in any state to talk about that. Gabriel went up to him, her eyes contorted from sadness.

"I'm sorry... I-" She attempted to do her job, to be mental support.. Belial pulled her in for a hug, an unnaturally tight hug.

"Gabriel, sister, it's fine.." I'm his eyes swirled sadness, confusion, but most importantly... rage.

Why couldn't he stop her? Why did she leave us!? "Brother, Belial, it- it hurts... Please calm down.."

"I DON'T ******* KNOW, JUST STOP TALKING!" Belial wasn't in any state to talk about that. Gabriel went up to him, her eyes contorted from sadness.

"I'm sorry... I-" She attempted to do her job, to be mental support.. Belial pulled her in for a hug, an unnaturally tight hug.

"Gabriel, sister, it's fine.." I'm his eyes swirled sadness, confusion, but most importantly... rage.

Why couldn't he stop her? Why did she leave us!? "Brother, Belial, it- it hurts... Please calm down.."
King Tiger looked at Belial, and cursed his earlier outburst. Of course Belial was taking it the worse out of all of them. He may have been Rory comrade, but she was his mom. King Tiger had no right to throw a tantrum.

slowly, he walked over to Belial. And placed his hand on his shoulder.

“We’ll get her back Belial. Rory is still in their. She still cares about you, she still loves you.”

“We just need to try again. And if that doesn’t work, we’ll just keep trying. We just have to show her that…that things aren’t hopeless”

"We'll find her eventually, or she'll find us perhaps. The important thing is it's not your fault. Know that Belial. None of what just happened was your fault" Horus said, trying his best to comfort him

Belial let go of Gabriel, falling to his knees. "Ah.." He wasn't listening. "Ah- kh.." He couldn't listen. He looked into the air.

He thought.. He heard her voice in his head. "Belial, mommy loves you..." Her embrace..

"Ah, please..." Tears poured from his eyes as he clenched his fists, her voice continuing to ring in his head.

"And she won't ever leave you..."

He slammed his forhead into the ground and screamed, his eyes flaring up in despair at the loss of his light.

He tore his hair, he squeezed his head, stress and sadness overcoming his mind in an uncontrollable fit of despair.

Sétanta walked up, he silently morphed the land around Belial into what seemed like a bed that instantly put him to sleep in it. Sétanta himself was dead silent throughout the entire thing, due to having the face of a cat no clear emotion was visible on his face.

Yharon shook his head and walked away, this wasn't his specialty and he wasn't good at calming people down

((Damn, that made me feel sad to))
King Tiger put a hand over his face. This wasn’t right. No child should have to go through this. Not with their mother.

“god Damn it Rory…don’t do this. Not to your son.” King Tiger thought. he could feel tears forming on his eyes. Watching Belial become overwhelmed with grief made him grieve as well.

“we’ll get her back Belial. I promise you.” He said solemnly.

Last edited:
Belial didn't fall asleep. He forcefully awakened his own mind, staring into the distance.

"Ahzad." He called out to his servant.

"Where are you?" He did so again.

"Why haven't you been with me?" And again.

"Come to me. Please." That was the final call. The servant of darkness began to manifest.

"My Lord... Please, forgive me. The battle against the calamities has left me.. occupied. Very much so."

"That's fine." Belial left it at that. "Hey, Ahzad. Do you know where I came from?" Ahzad nodded.

"You were born from the remnants of a dead dreamer. His name was Meliakgin." Belial nodded. "Yeah."

"I was meant to be the most brilliant of an era. But I was killed before I could do so.. Hope left me." Ahzad's horns twitched.

"My Lord, are you troubled? Please, talk to me.." Belial continued to stare off into the distance.

"When you were born... You look exactly like that. Uninterested. Hopeless. Ruthless."

"Maybe the old Belial was stronger than me. Maybe he could've stopped her." He said, his facial expression not wavering.

"He was ruthless.. Despairing. The world was nothing but poison to him, and he wanted it gone. If you two were to fight, I'm sure he would win simply due to his inability to care about how he wins a fight. He was a monster."

"Would you still serve him?" Belial asked.

"Most definitely. But, I enjoy this you better. You are not a monster." Ahzad bowed down..

"I am your eternal servant. My loyalty burns through the eons... And I will never betray you. No matter what you are like."

"Thank you." Belial closed his eyes.

"...Thank you." And went to sleep.

King Tiger sighed. If Belial reverted to his old self that means he may lose another important friend to him. He had grown to genuinely respect and care for Belial, and hoped there would never come a time where the boy would revert back to the way he was when they met.

"....We need to find her," King Tiger said, deep in thought.

"Anyone have an idea of how we can do that? Some kinda tracking technology or magic or something?"

"Yharon probably has something..." Horus said solemnly. He found it hard to even speak after what had just happened. He sighed "One of us probably has the ability to track her, just... don't know who."

"What just happened?" Valdagyðja asked.

"Children just lost a mother..." Toyoshi responded, "And we're going to go get her back..."

"I see... Well then. I'll be here, training and awaiting her return. Unless you'd want me to assist your little party in knocking the sense into her...."

Back