• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"But not to both my mother and her. We'll need a distraction. And the best at distractions is..." Belial pointed to David.

"You're a loud person. Say loud shit!"
“So I’m the distraction again?” King Tiger said, looking over at Belial.

“reminds me of when we fought Rory the 7th. Hopefully I don’t..nearly die this time.”

“so should I do it now or wait for your signal?”

“Welp, here goes nothing” Horus said as he tried to fire missiles at Rory, trying to see how effective they’d be against her
It was a horrible idea.

Rory threw a multitude of daggers towards Horus that targeted the weakest points in his armor.

"God damnit Horus!" Belial deflected the daggers. "We're trying to restrain her, not incinerate her."
“So I’m the distraction again?” King Tiger said, looking over at Belial.

“reminds me of when we fought Rory the 7th. Hopefully I don’t..nearly die this time.”

“so should I do it now or wait for your signal?”
"If you don't wanna be the distraction stop being good at distracting people. Do it whenever." Belial said.

(Realized I never responded to Val's attack, shit lol.)

“Well I didn’t expect it to work to be honest. Thanks by the way.” Horus said to Belial “Let’s see if this could be more useful. I’d recommend you guys cover your ears”

Horus’ gauntlets opened up again and a massive deafening screech shot out towards Rory. Doing nothing really other than harming her senses and deafening her.

It was a horrible idea.

Rory threw a multitude of daggers towards Horus that targeted the weakest points in his armor.

"God damnit Horus!" Belial deflected the daggers. "We're trying to restrain her, not incinerate her."

"If you don't wanna be the distraction stop being good at distracting people. Do it whenever." Belial said.

(Realized I never responded to Val's attack, shit lol.)

“Naw Belial, I was going to offer to be the distraction anyway.” David said, giving him a thumbs up.

“Your desire to protect Rory is admirable, I’ll help how I can”

David, in a spring of motion jumped into the middle of the Carnage, stepping right between the two women, activating all of his defensive ability in case a stray attack lands into him.

HEY RORY, VAL, THIS FIGHT LOOKS PRETTY FUN! BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME FOR ME, THE MARVELOUS KING TIGER TO JOIN THE FRAY. ILL TAKE BOTH OF YOU CLOWNS AT ONCE! MONSTERS, GODS, THE KING TIGER CHALLANGES ALL!” King Tiger yelled in his pro wrestling voice, the noise reaching everywhere in Valhalla.

In response to all the attacks Rory was being assailed with, she pressed her feet into the ground. That stance...

"Holy shit-"

Like a beast ready to dash forward, Rory was ready to kill.

"DAVID!! RUN!-"

Rory moved faster than anybody there could react appearing in front of King Tiger. It was the end, she was going to kill him.. Or, well, most would think that.

"Tee Hee!~"

Was all she said before she delivered a sucker-punch to King Tiger, knocking out most of his teeth and fracturing his skull like nothing.

"Consider that self-defense. I would have come with you guys had you waited.."

Rory said as she dissipated her sword.

King Tiger spat out a glob of blood, along with most of his teeth, as he was sent reeling backwards from Rory blow. In a daze, King Tiger sat in the ground, seeing stars.

“…Self Defense my ass, I didn’t even attack you yet!” King Tiger said, his voice slurred from the lack of teeth and blood.
"You were planning to." Rory said. "My fight with the Goddess has been... rudely interuppted as well."

She sighed, "You think I'm a demon incapable of rational thought? I am still myself, guys. And I have no desire to hurt you lest you try to hurt me."

"You were planning to." Rory said. "My fight with the Goddess has been... rudely interuppted as well."

She sighed, "You think I'm a demon incapable of rational thought? I am still myself, guys. And I have no desire to hurt you lest you try to hurt me."
“If that ain’t the case” King Tiger said, starting to regrow some of his teeth.

“then why the hell did you say all that stuff about killing us?”

"Yes, and your reasons are flawed beyond belief. Your no better then Kill-Gaia." Yharon responded
"...I didn't say anything yet. Don't compare me to that freak, you ******* pet of a false king." Rory said, clenching her fists.

“Yharon right, their ain’t no justification for mass genocide Rory.” King Tiger said, starting to become angry

“I could care less about your reasoning, the fact is that you want to destroy everything we hold dear.”
"Listen." Rory could care less, she just wanted them to sit down and listen. "I could kill most of you in attoseconds and I haven't. I acted in self-defense, so don't compare me to that freak Gaia. If your not going to listen, then I have no need for you as an acquaintance at best..."

"...I didn't say anything yet. Don't compare me to that freak, you ******* pet of a false king." Rory said, clenching her fists.

"Listen." Rory could care less, she just wanted them to sit down and listen. "I could kill most of you in attoseconds and I haven't. I acted in self-defense, so don't compare me to that freak Gaia. If your not going to listen, then I have no need for you as an acquaintance at best..."
“Rory….”

“What could you possibly say that could justify what your planning? I have a wife. I have friends, I have people I care about. People who I don’t want to see die.”

“I’ll here you out, for the moment. But don’t expect my opinion to change on this.”

"Everyone here can walk through time. Attoseconds is very slow Rory. I compare you to Kill-Gaia because your care for life is clearly similar to his. Apsolutely none." Yharon said, walking towards Rory

"So go on, kill each and every one of us. Prove to yourself that your "right"." Yharon said coldly

"Everyone here can walk through time. Attoseconds is very slow Rory. I compare you to Kill-Gaia because your care for life is clearly similar to his. Apsolutely none." Yharon said, walking towards Rory

"So go on, kill each and every one of us. Prove to yourself that your "right"." Yharon said coldly
"You think I don't care about life? I'm doing this specifically because I treasure life." Rory sighed.

"Look. I just want us all to sit down, and just talk... If you still don't agree with me then, then that's that."

"You think I don't care about life? I'm doing this specifically because I treasure life." Rory sighed.

"Look. I just want us all to sit down, and just talk... If you still don't agree with me then, then that's that."
King Tiger sat down, and glared at her darkly.

“well go on then Rory. I want to see. I want to see just how far into madness you’ve fallen.” King Tiger said, his tone cold.

Horus sat besides King Tiger, watching intently as Rory fought Valdagyoja. He then turned to King Tiger and whispered to him "You think we could restrain her after the fight if things go south? You think she'll be weaker then?"

"It's nothing complicated." Rory's purple eyes were filled with a shallow emptiness. As if she had realized a truth she didn't accept.

"Life is a meaningless tread to death."

It wasn't madness. It was despair. "No matter what you do, someday, you'll die anyway. I thought if I just powered through life, I could accept death, but..."

A twisted hope swirled within her mind. "I was arrogant to think I was a hero, a protagonist." But then a smile lit on her face.

"If I destroy the world... I can rebuild it from the ashes. That's what the Apoptosis is supposed to do, right? I won't just make a new world, it'll be a Perfect World!"

She'd always dreamed of a paradise. "In the new world, you'll never go hungry because there will always be food somewhere. In the new world, you'll never be jobless because you'll always be needed. In the new world, your efforts will be remembered by people, even if your just a grunt or a soldier.." A twisted hope.

"I won't just be killing everyone, I'll collect their souls... And- And I'll use them to help rebuild the world! I'll even talk it over with everybody in the multiverse so they don't have to be afraid!" She looked into the sky, her eyes twinkling.

"Guys, come with me! In my world, you won't be controlled by any Sinners or gods, just yourselves! If you just let me embrace you... I'm sure everything will be fine.. Once I'm strong enough, I promise it'll be completely painless for everybody, nobody will suffer."

She wasn't lying to gain their trust. This is what she genuinely felt.

"I don't want life to be meaningless."

"It's nothing complicated." Rory's purple eyes were filled with a shallow emptiness. As if she had realized a truth she didn't accept.

"Life is a meaningless tread to death."

It wasn't madness. It was despair. "No matter what you do, someday, you'll die anyway. I thought if I just powered through life, I could accept death, but..."

A twisted hope swirled within her mind. "I was arrogant to think I was a hero, a protagonist." But then a smile lit on her face.

"If I destroy the world... I can rebuild it from the ashes. That's what the Apoptosis is supposed to do, right? I won't just make a new world, it'll be a Perfect World!"

She'd always dreamed of a paradise. "In the new world, you'll never go hungry because there will always be food somewhere. In the new world, you'll never be jobless because you'll always be needed. In the new world, your efforts will be remembered by people, even if your just a grunt or a soldier.." A twisted hope.

"I won't just be killing everyone, I'll collect their souls... And- And I'll use them to help rebuild the world! I'll even talk it over with everybody in the multiverse so they don't have to be afraid!" She looked into the sky, her eyes twinkling.

"Guys, come with me! In my world, you won't be controlled by any Sinners or gods, just yourselves! If you just let me embrace you... I'm sure everything will be fine.. Once I'm strong enough, I promise it'll be completely painless for everybody, nobody will suffer."

She wasn't lying to gain their trust. This is what she genuinely felt.

"I don't want life to be meaningless."
Valdagyðja sighed, rushing toward Rory and punching her in the face.

"Enough talking. They've heard you out, let them decide," She said, "Now, we fight..."

Back