• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I suppressed myself while fighting an army of myself at full power," She explained, "Apparently, I got so into the battle that I can't seem to access my full power... Though in all honesty, I've only shown it once for the first time in ages, and it was against myself..."
“Damn.” David said. A bit disappointed. He had wanted to see just how wide the gap between them really was.

“well I guess that’s just how it is. How about you fight me with the strength you used when you fought Rory? If I can’t surpass the Rory from ‘back then’ I’ll never be able to match her in the future, considering how fast she can improve.”

Last edited:
“Damn.” David said. A bit disappointed. He had wanted to see just how wide the gap between them really was.

“well I guess that’s just how it is. How about you fight me with the strength you used when you fought Rory? If I can’t surpass the Rory from ‘back then’ I’ll never be able to match her in the future, considering how fast she can improve.”
"Just give me a second, eh?" Val said to them.

Thunder roared as a white lightning emanated around her body, flashing and illuminating all of Valhalla in a blinding light. Smoke was present around the Goddess of Power, as her strength now even began to dwarf the full power duplicates she had made earlier.

"There we go. This is my full power...." She said, "But, you're not ready for this yet. Any of you. So, I'll start of with the power I used against Rory the 7th. After all, that was just a warmup for me back then..."

"Just give me a second, eh?" Val said to them.

Thunder roared as a white lightning emanated around her body, flashing and illuminating all of Valhalla in a blinding light. Smoke was present around the Goddess of Power, as her strength now even began to dwarf the full power duplicates she had made earlier.

"There we go. This is my full power...." She said, "But, you're not ready for this yet. Any of you. So, I'll start of with the power I used against Rory the 7th. After all, that was just a warmup for me back then..."
“Rory the 7th was just…your warm up?” King Tiger said, unnerved at her display of power. He had never expected her to be this strong, for the gap to be this wide.

“your…your one hell of a women aren’t ya?” King Tiger said, grinning.

“But I ain't backing down. BRING IT ON!”

As King Tiger and Power Goddess Mommy (step on me Val) were getting ready to fight, a portal opened up in Valhalla.

The being that came out wasn't at all imposing, nor was there any weird spiritual pressure. It was actually quite comforting..

"David, mind stepping back?"

Rory walked out of the portal, a soft smile on her face. She looked like she was the happiest in the world, her eyes glowing a deep purple.

"I have business with her."

As King Tiger and Power Goddess Mommy (step on me Val) were getting ready to fight, a portal opened up in Valhalla.

The being that came out wasn't at all imposing, nor was there any weird spiritual pressure. It was actually quite comforting..

"David, mind stepping back?"

Rory walked out of the portal, a soft smile on her face. She looked like she was the happiest in the world, her eyes glowing a deep purple.

"I have business with her."
King Tiger looked over at Rory. Something had changed. Her aura, her demeanor. Even her eyes. It felt comforting, but at the same time King Tiger felt slightly unnerved. What had Rory done in the short time since he last saw her?

“h-hey Rory, you uh, think you can wait? I was kinda hoping to train with her for a while…” King Tiger said, unsure of how to proceed.

King Tiger looked over at Rory. Something had changed. Her aura, her demeanor. Even her eyes. It felt comforting, but at the same time King Tiger felt slightly unnerved. What had Rory done in the short time since he last saw her?

“h-hey Rory, you uh, think you can wait? I was kinda hoping to train with her for a while…” King Tiger said, unsure of how to proceed.
"No."

She completely dismissed King Tiger's words and began walking towards Val, her demeanor not changing.

"Thank you for not telling me about myself, guys."

She then turned back towards the group, her comforting smile not changing.

"It made things easier."

"No."

She completely dismissed King Tiger's words and began walking towards Val, her demeanor not changing.

"Thank you for not telling me about myself, guys."

She then turned back towards the group, her comforting smile not changing.

"It made things easier."
“Oh…oh ****…” King Tiger said, the meaning of Rory words dawning on him. She had found out. Found out what she was. Found out what she was meant to do.

“made…what easier…?” King Tiger said, breaking out into a cold sweat.

“Rory the 7th was just…your warm up?” King Tiger said, unnerved at her display of power. He had never expected her to be this strong, for the gap to be this wide.

“your…your one hell of a women aren’t ya?” King Tiger said, grinning.

“But I ain't backing down. BRING IT ON!”
"Don't be too impressed, your wife is right here..." Masayoshi said jokingly as her and Towa got into a fighting stance.

The Goddess of Power smiled, looking toward her foes, then toward Rory.

"Ah, so you've finally arrived! And I can tell you're much stronger now!" She said, "I'll hold of on the spar with your allies for this. Fate has finally truly blessed me with the challenge I long for!"

“Oh…oh ****…” King Tiger said, the meaning of Rory words dawning on him. She had found out. Found out what she was. Found out what she was meant to do.

“made…what easier…?” King Tiger said, breaking out into a cold sweat.
"Don't be surprised. I always knew, really." She just didn't want to truly accept what it meant.

"But now a burden has been lifted off of me... I love you guys."

She then clasped her hands together, as if she was praying for everybody in the area.

"I'll be a bastion of hope, by painlessly killing you all one day. I'll make a true Paradise for the fallen!"

"Don't be too impressed, your wife is right here..." Masayoshi said jokingly as her and Towa got into a fighting stance.

The Goddess of Power smiled, looking toward her foes, then toward Rory.

"Ah, so you've finally arrived! And I can tell you're much stronger now!" She said, "I'll hold of on the spar with your allies for this. Fate has finally truly blessed me with the challenge I long for!"
"I am going to kill you." She said nonchalantly, not even having a threatening tone.

"Make sure that you don't die easily."

"I am going to kill you." She said nonchalantly, not even having a threatening tone.

"Make sure that you don't die easily."
"I wouldn't have it any other way!" Val said, white lightning formulating around her entire body as she shot back up to full strength. The Goddess of Power smiled, enjoying the nonchalance and confidence Rory had going into battle. It mimicked her own to an extent, though it lacked the excitement and enthusiasm she had toward battle. She cracked her neck, looking toward her foe with a wide smile.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" Val said, white lightning formulating around her entire body as she shot back up to full strength. The Goddess of Power smiled, enjoying the nonchalance and confidence Rory had going into battle. It mimicked her own to an extent, though it lacked the excitement and enthusiasm she had toward battle. She cracked her neck, looking toward her foe with a wide smile.
"Good."

Val could feel Rory's leg slam against her stomach, blowing her back. Clearly, she was faster to have been able to move faster than the Goddess could react.

She didn't stop there. She dashed forward before Val could regain her bearings, going in with a duplicate that delivered focused blows to her body.

They didn't do much damage, but it was clear Rory was planning something if she didn't even bring out her blade yet.

"Don't be surprised. I always knew, really." She just didn't want to truly accept what it meant.

"But now a burden has been lifted off of me... I love you guys."

She then clasped her hands together, as if she was praying for everybody in the area.

"I'll be a bastion of hope, by painlessly killing you all one day. I'll make a true Paradise for the fallen!"

“So…you’ve accepted it then. You’ve accepted your role.” King Tiger said, anger in his voice. He feared it would come to this. He had hoped beyond hope that Rory would never be driven to accept what she was born to do. hoping that she would fight her nature, that she would remain the greatest hero the dream world had ever seen. That hope was gone now. and what replaced it was...fury.

King Tiger glared at her. His eyes cold, his blood boiling. No way was he going to let her destroy everything. No way was he going to let all of the dreams world over the whims of a single person.

“Then that makes you an enemy Rory. An enemy to me, an enemy to everyone who lives in the dream world. I’m not going to allow you to do as you please!” King Tiger yelled.

King Tiger stepped forward, his face hard, his muscles tensed.

After you fight the goddess, I’m ending this. Once and for all”

jose-kanzaki-792462-normal.jpg

“So…you’ve accepted it then. You’ve accepted your role.” King Tiger said, anger in his voice. He feared it would come to this. He had hoped beyond hope that Rory would never be driven to accept what she was born to do. hoping that she would fight her nature, that she would remain the greatest hero the dream world had ever seen. That hope was gone now. and what replaced it was...fury.

King Tiger glared at her. His eyes cold, his blood boiling. No way was he going to let her destroy everything. No way was he going to let all of the dreams world over the whims of a single person.

“Then that makes you an enemy Rory. An enemy to me, an enemy to everyone who lives in the dream world. I’m not going to allow you to do as you please!” King Tiger yelled.

King Tiger stepped forward, his face hard, his muscles tensed.

After you fight the goddess, I’m ending this. Once and for all”

jose-kanzaki-792462-normal.jpg
"You can try." Rory said, his threat not even phasing her. "Enemy or not, I'll still be around. Whether you trust me or not, you can't make me leave. I still think your a friend, so why would I leave? I love you guys."

Her demeanor then changed, to that of somebody indifferent..

Destroying the world to rebuild it into a paradise didn't even make her flinch.

"It's not like I need allies anyway. I enjoy having you around though."

Then it returned to a calm smile, as if she was looking down on him. That was all she would say.

The Goddess of Power went flying, now adapting to what she had felt. A smile was still plastered on her face, however, as she created a powerful burst of energy to blow back the duplicate. It was almost as if a steam went off her as she smiled even more. After that, Val sprang up, evolving to match the level of speed Rory exhibited. It was almost as if the passion for battle was boosting her abilities. After all, mind over matter. The passion that the Goddess had toward combat, the thrill of fighting someone who was capable of contending with her, who was as full of surprises as she was, this made her want to perform at her absolute best. No, better than her absolute best.

The Goddess darted toward Rory at full speed, her fists balled with the exception of her index and middle fingers. With no hesitation, a burst of white lightning surrounded her as she fired off a barrage of energy blasts from her fingertips. However, this was nowhere near her endgame. She had an idea in place, even if Rory destroyed the energy balls entirely. As she darted toward Rory, she performed a butterfly kick, pivoting to deliver a roundhouse kick as she kept her own momentum alive and built on it as the battle progressed, leaning back and performing a crescent kick before dropping immediately into a low sweep, followed by a rising knee, uppercut, and blast of lightning that would negate her durability, aiming it specifically at her chest.

Should any of her combo fail, she would instantly rotate, utilizing the barrier technique she had copied from Akari before launching off a barrage of stabbing finger strikes directed toward vital points, utilizing her Power Nullification and Durability Negation. However, something was strange about these blows. Val was increasing in power even faster. The style she was using was also one that would increase her statistics in addition to her natural power growth and evolution. Ending the attacks toward her vital points, she tapped Rory on the head, and lightning in the shape of a massive hammer struck Rory immediately before the Goddess of Power launched a one-inch punch to send her flying.

"You can try." Rory said, his threat not even phasing her. "Enemy or not, I'll still be around. Whether you trust me or not, you can't make me leave. I still think your a friend, so why would I leave? I love you guys."

Her demeanor then changed, to that of somebody indifferent..

Destroying the world to rebuild it into a paradise didn't even make her flinch.

"It's not like I need allies anyway. I enjoy having you around though."

Then it returned to a calm smile, as if she was looking down on him. That was all she would say.
"You....you GOD DAMN BASTARD"

"Friends? FRIENDS?! Is this some kind of SICK JOKE? you just said you were going to KILL US. YOUR PLANNING ON GENOCIDING THE ENTIRE ******* DREAM WORLD!"

"No...NO I ain't accepting this. To think I thought of you as an ally, as a friend! To think I actually regretted not trusting you...."

"But I guess these are your true colors, right Rory? Not a savior, Not a hero.... you're a damn monster. and as long as I breathe, I won't let a monster like you have their way with the dream world. If your gonna kill anyone...THEN YOUR GONNA HaVE TO KILL ME FIRST."

The Goddess of Power went flying, now adapting to what she had felt. A smile was still plastered on her face, however, as she created a powerful burst of energy to blow back the duplicate. It was almost as if a steam went off her as she smiled even more. After that, Val sprang up, evolving to match the level of speed Rory exhibited. It was almost as if the passion for battle was boosting her abilities. After all, mind over matter. The passion that the Goddess had toward combat, the thrill of fighting someone who was capable of contending with her, who was as full of surprises as she was, this made her want to perform at her absolute best. No, better than her absolute best.

The Goddess darted toward Rory at full speed, her fists balled with the exception of her index and middle fingers. With no hesitation, a burst of white lightning surrounded her as she fired off a barrage of energy blasts from her fingertips. However, this was nowhere near her endgame. She had an idea in place, even if Rory destroyed the energy balls entirely. As she darted toward Rory, she performed a butterfly kick, pivoting to deliver a roundhouse kick as she kept her own momentum alive and built on it as the battle progressed, leaning back and performing a crescent kick before dropping immediately into a low sweep, followed by a rising knee, uppercut, and blast of lightning that would negate her durability, aiming it specifically at her chest.

Should any of her combo fail, she would instantly rotate, utilizing the barrier technique she had copied from Akari before launching off a barrage of stabbing finger strikes directed toward vital points, utilizing her Power Nullification and Durability Negation. However, something was strange about these blows. Val was increasing in power even faster. The style she was using was also one that would increase her statistics in addition to her natural power growth and evolution. Ending the attacks toward her vital points, she tapped Rory on the head, and lightning in the shape of a massive hammer struck Rory immediately before the Goddess of Power launched a one-inch punch to send her flying.
Rory began to outpace Val again, a look of indifference plastered on her face. She wasn't indifferent though. This fight would be the toughest of her life... It was simply how she looked when she focused.

The combo that Val had assailed Rory with got no direct hits on her body, barring the wind pressure created from such powerful attacks that made multiple gashes appear on Rory's body.

Rory subconsciously tightened her muscles, hardening her body to the point Val's attacks to her vital points didn't do any real or major damage. The blood from the gashes she got flew all around the air as both Rory and the Goddess dashed around.

They were both adapting at an incredible pace as Rory continued to deliver those focused blows to her torso.

"...."

Her focus was admirable. She hadn't flinched from the gashes she had received, nor from Val's also unprecedented growth rate.

In response to Val's neck attacks, Rory violently bent her torso, slipping the attacks just barely. She was left with a rupture on her forehead from the hammer attack, and the punch had simply created another gash on her body.

What was she doing? Why not summon her sword? It seemed she was going only for those focused attacks.. What was her plan?
"You....you GOD DAMN BASTARD"

"Friends? FRIENDS?! Is this some kind of SICK JOKE? you just said you were going to KILL US. YOUR PLANNING ON GENOCIDING THE ENTIRE ******* DREAM WORLD!"

"No...NO I ain't accepting this. To think I thought of you as an ally, as a friend! To think I actually regretted not trusting you...."

"But I guess these are your true colors, right Rory? Not a savior, Not a hero.... you're a damn monster. and as long as I breathe, I won't let a monster like you have their way with the dream world. If your gonna kill anyone...THEN YOUR GONNA HaVE TO KILL ME FIRST."
Rory didn't answer him. She was far to focused on her current battle to actually care about what insults he had to throw at her.

She knew she was a monster, but she didn't care. The world itself was rotten, innocents died everyday, and the efforts of the supposed heroes didn't help. She had to do something.

"I will build a paradise."

She was like herself back at the Battle of the Eastern Corner. She believed her conviction to be absolute, and nothing would shake her.

Yharon watched King Tiger's training in silence before leaving to meet with Rory and speaking sadly after hearing her speak and took off his helmet

"Then I would suppose you've finally lost it Rory." Yharon said sadly and raised his right hand and a spear of light hit Rory, nearly blitzing her and hitting her in the chest, shattering her ribcage, Yharim summoned Rhongomyniad into his hand, the usual spear looking like pure light that took the shape of the spear, the original for wrapping around Yharim's arm, the hilt, and his hand.

"Prepare yourself O Archangel of Death. This will not be pretty." Yharon said, stepping in front of King Tiger, his hair seeming to almost be on fire

“****! And here I thought this wasn’t going to happen for a while.” Horus said as he aimed his gauntlets at Rory. Several guns and various other weapons burst out.

“You don’t have to do this Rory!”

Yharon watched King Tiger's training in silence before leaving to meet with Rory and speaking sadly after hearing her speak and took off his helmet

"Then I would suppose you've finally lost it Rory." Yharon said sadly and raised his right hand and a spear of light hit Rory, nearly blitzing her and hitting her in the chest, shattering her ribcage, Yharim summoned Rhongomyniad into his hand, the usual spear looking like pure light that took the shape of the spear, the original for wrapping around Yharim's arm, the hilt, and his hand.

"Prepare yourself O Archangel of Death. This will not be pretty." Yharon said, stepping in front of King Tiger, his hair seeming to almost be on fire
Rory was faced with two opponents. Two God's. But she didn't even flinch.. She didn't want to hurt Yharon.

"Why can't you understand...?"

She still cared deeply for them all, but she knew what she had to do. Rory's shattered ribcage repaired itself immediately upon impact.

"I don't have time for this."

If she had to face two opponents, that was fine with her.

Rory began to outpace Val again, a look of indifference plastered on her face. She wasn't indifferent though. This fight would be the toughest of her life... It was simply how she looked when she focused.

The combo that Val had assailed Rory with got no direct hits on her body, barring the wind pressure created from such powerful attacks that made multiple gashes appear on Rory's body.

Rory subconsciously tightened her muscles, hardening her body to the point Val's attacks to her vital points didn't do any real or major damage. The blood from the gashes she got flew all around the air as both Rory and the Goddess dashed around.

They were both adapting at an incredible pace as Rory continued to deliver those focused blows to her torso.

"...."

Her focus was admirable. She hadn't flinched from the gashes she had received, nor from Val's also unprecedented growth rate.
Any damage that Val had taken was regenerating, and the Goddess of Power continued to smile. This was the most fun she's had in a while.

The balls of energy swarmed Rory, bombarding her instantly, as Val delivered a barrage of finger strikes, redirecting the attacks Rory attempted to deliver to her torso, similar to the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist technique Garou uses, all while reducing the statistics of her foe in combat. With no hesitation, she slid her leg forward, planting it firmly in the ground before catapulting herself forward and delivering a series of tornado kicks before launching a downward axle kick before springing off her foe and ripping of her own horns (which instantly grew back), placing them in her hands as she became a living, lightning-infused, durability negating drill, attacking Rory with a wide grin.

Any damage that Val had taken was regenerating, and the Goddess of Power continued to smile. This was the most fun she's had in a while.

The balls of energy swarmed Rory, bombarding her instantly, as Val delivered a barrage of finger strikes, redirecting the attacks Rory attempted to deliver to her torso, similar to the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist technique Garou uses, all while reducing the statistics of her foe in combat. With no hesitation, she slid her leg forward, planting it firmly in the ground before catapulting herself forward and delivering a series of tornado kicks before launching a downward axle kick before springing off her foe and ripping of her own horns (which instantly grew back), placing them in her hands as she became a living, lightning-infused, durability negating drill, attacking Rory with a wide grin.
Each of Rory's movements was calculated. Centrifugal force, timing, the tensing of the muscles or facial expressions, anything she could use to dodge or parry.

She even used her own precognition to dodge Val's attacks, albeit those gashes were still appearing around her body.

To avoid the blows being shot towards her torso, she perfectly copied the attack, using it to parry each and every blow.

"Goddess Cleaver."

Rory dodged Val's flurry of kicks before summoning her blade, it clashing with the drill she had created.

The drill was blown to pieces as Rory used the sword as a spear, attempting to plunge it through the Goddess' torso.

Kill-Gaia randomly appeared on the battlefield, just... watching. He grabbed Yharon's shoulder.

"Move."

He flung him away, and would do the same for anyone else. Nobody would interrupt this joyous occasion.

Belial and Gabriel appeared through a portal as well. "What the hell!? Mom!!" Belial called out.

"Your mother isn't here, boy!! She's becoming something more..."

Behind that mask was a smile of ecstasy. Belial shook his head, "Absolutely not! I'm not going to stand by and watch. We have to restrain her."

King Tiger gritted his teeth. Despite his words. He cared about Rory. He had fought by her side many times. She had saved him more times then he could count. She was one of his greatest allies.

“damn it..DAMN IT” King Tiger said, tears appearing in his eyes.
"David, we don't know what she went through when she trained. Nor do we know what she's thinking besides this fight... We just need to restrain her and get her away from here."

Belial said, attempting to stay hopeful. But... That wasn't his mother. The way she fought was sharp, brutal and merciless.

"...We just need to restrain her."

Each of Rory's movements was calculated. Centrifugal force, timing, the tensing of the muscles or facial expressions, anything she could use to dodge or parry.

She even used her own precognition to dodge Val's attacks, albeit those gashes were still appearing around her body.

To avoid the blows being shot towards her torso, she perfectly copied the attack, using it to parry each and every blow.

"Goddess Cleaver."

Rory dodged Val's flurry of kicks before summoning her blade, it clashing with the drill she had created.

The drill was blown to pieces as Rory used the sword as a spear, attempting to plunge it through the Goddess' torso.
Val smiled, summoning her kanabo. However, it warped in her hand, turning into... a spear?

She utilized the spear, parrying and redirecting Rory's blow with a smile.

"I saved these weapons just for you!" She said, "Behold: Gungnir..."

After parrying the sword strike, lightning emitted from her horns and struck Rory. Should the attack connect, Power Goddess Mommy would spin the spear, starting up another combo with her strikes. However, each blow would be as though she struck a thousand times due to the nature of her abilities and strength. She'd eventually plant the tip of the spear in the ground, swinging off it to launch a powerful multi-strike and durability negating kick toward Rory, lifting the spear to reveal that it now had a hammer head, slamming it down on Rory repeatedly, like a mid-air spindash.

"And Mjolnir!" She said, lightning coming from the hammer and launching a seemingly endless barrage of lightning bolts.

"David, we don't know what she went through when she trained. Nor do we know what she's thinking besides this fight... We just need to restrain her and get her away from here."

Belial said, attempting to stay hopeful. But... That wasn't his mother. The way she fought was sharp, brutal and merciless.

"...We just need to restrain her."
King Tiger attempted to calm down. But he couldn’t.

“how the hell are we supposed to retrain her with Kill Gaia guarding the fight?” King Tiger said

“and even if we do retrain her…WHAT THEN? Do you know what she said? She plans to kill us all! To end existence! As long as she is alive, the Dream world is in danger!!”

King Tiger attempted to calm down. But he couldn’t.

“how the hell are we supposed to retrain her with Kill Gaia guarding the fight?” King Tiger said

“and even if we do retrain her…WHAT THEN? Do you know what she said? She plans to kill us all! To end existence! As long as she is alive, the Dream world is in danger!!”
"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" Belial yelled out. "You ******* hypocrite... Lying to protect your wife but I can't protect my mother!? **** you."

Belial turned away from David and to Kill-Gaia. "Let us threw." The Devil turned to Belial.

"Why..? Isn't it beautiful? It's a display of violence that can only be seen when two people born to reign at the top clash."

He looked at Rory and Val clash, seeming to be in awe. "Each movement is packed with the desire to prove oneself superior. To completely destroy the opponent..."

Gaia looked into the air, "What could be better than that!?" Blood flew into the air from the battle.

"This is the meaning of life!"

Belial growled. The meaning of life!? This display of violence is good for you!? Belial spoke up. "A wager then..."

Kill-Gaia turned around, tilting his head. "A wager? You... Want to wager with me? Stupidity of this magnitude can't possibly exist."

Belial smirked. "It's simple... If we can restrain her and stop the fight, you have to stop interfering with her emotions. Leave her to her own devices."

"If you can't...?"

Belial crossed his arms. "Kill everyone here. David, Masayoshi, Shalor, Gabriel, Me, Yharon, Signus, Skuld, That Power Goddess... You can kill everyone here, and nobody will stop you."

Gaia pondered it. "Do I have a guarantee you aren't lying...?" Belial shook his head.

"No. But you have that covered. Right?"

Kill-Gaia chuckled, pulling out a piece of parchment. "This is a Geass. It is the most binding force in existence. Once signed by both parties... It cannot be broken, no matter who they are. Even I couldn't break the Geass."

He then turned to everyone else. "You can't sign for everyone though... Unless they all have some form of agreement." Belial sighed.

"Mind making an exception..?" Gaia laughed out loud. "Your an idiot! Fine. You can sign for everyone."

Both Belial and Kill-Gaia signed the contract. "They'll probably hate you for putting them in this situation."

"I could care less. I'll protect my family... Even if I have to go up against the entire world. They can kill me, torture me, berate me, and I won't care."

The Geass disappeared. "That's that. Remember, the Geass cannot be broken." Kill-Gaia disappeared.

"Alright then..." Belial said.

King Tiger sighed. The desire to protect was an emotion he knew well. He calmed down a bit.

“funny you lectured me about promises…yet you just made a promise that put all our lives at risk, eh?” King Tiger said, walking behind him.

“But I ain’t mad. I can understand what your feeling. Your her son, and you care for her more than anyone. To suggest killing her…was wrong of me. Sorry, Belial. I would have done the same thing in your shoes” King Tiger said somberly.

“so…shall we get to work?” King Tiger said.

Back