• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“A man who ain’t good for his promises isn’t a man at all” David said plainly. His expression steely, cold.

“I never make a promise that I plan on breaking. The same goes for what I Promised at the wedding.”

“and let’s say I did tell you guys. And you decided that she was a threat. A threat enough to kill. What if you came after her the same way you came after me in the arena? except this time without rules, weapons allowed, and nothing stopping you. I’m not going to take a chance like that.” David said, looking solely at Rory.
"I didn't now. The fact I'm not tearing out both of your windpipes after you lied sort of makes that point moot.." Rory said.

"David, this isn't a discussion of morality. Kill-Gaia is our greatest enemy, and your wife made contact with him, and lied about it... And I haven't laid a finger on her. I'm not ******* around. This little event pretty much assures me, that I can't trust you. I can't trust you, one of my greatest allies.."

Rory walked out of the room, leaving it at that.

"I want you to leave." He said bluntly. "You wanted power, you got it. You wanted a training partner, I gave you one.. Our relationship ends there. Lest you want to fully abandon your group, that is.."
"Fine..." Toyoshi replied, "Mira, come along."

"...."

"Mira, that was an order."

"No," Mira responded.

"No? You want to work with him?" Toyoshi responded, "Even though you have our knowledge of who and what he is?"

"I have no such obligations to that group of friends of yours..."

"But you have an obligation to obey us. You're our creation...."

"But I've only to become all that I could ever aspire to be because of Kill-Gaia, and thus, I owe him as much as I owe you. And seeing as he has... more to offer, this is the better option..."

"He doesn't care for you... His fixation is Rory when all is said and done. You'll be a pawn and nothing more..."

"Isn't that what you used me as? A pawn for training?"

"We won't force you to join us, then. Just know this: being more intelligent than us doesn't mean that you're wiser."

Toyoshi walked through the portal and left Mira to make his own decision, appearing in the area where the wedding took place as she merged with the duplicates of Masayoshi and Towa that were present there. Toyoshi then defused, with Masayoshi instantly walking toward David and kissing him.

"Just wanted to do that in person before we tell you what we say...." Masayoshi said.

"Kill-Gaia. He was training. That was... unnerving. Why would someone as strong as him need to train?" Towa said.

Kill-Gaia looked towards Mira. He had no particular interest, but... "You've defied your creator. Why? You have no attachment to her?"

The boy's answer would decide whether or not he was a pawn, or a favored general of the Evil God.

"I didn't now. The fact I'm not tearing out both of your windpipes after you lied sort of makes that point moot.." Rory said.

"David, this isn't a discussion of morality. Kill-Gaia is our greatest enemy, and your wife made contact with him, and lied about it... And I haven't laid a finger on her. I'm not ******* around. This little event pretty much assures me, that I can't trust you. I can't trust you, one of my greatest allies.."

Rory walked out of the room, leaving it at that.
David looked at her leave, and said nothing. His expression hard. He had said what he felt. He didn’t trust her. Didn’t trust her enough to tell her. Didn’t trust her to keep her emotions in check. Not after the Arena. Not after everything that happened. And if she couldn’t trust him either, than that’s just the reality of their relationship.

“…****” David said, leaning his head against the wall.

Toyoshi walked through the portal and left Mira to make his own decision, appearing in the area where the wedding took place as she merged with the duplicates of Masayoshi and Towa that were present there. Toyoshi then defused, with Masayoshi instantly walking toward David and kissing him.

"Just wanted to do that in person before we tell you what we say...." Masayoshi said.

"Kill-Gaia. He was training. That was... unnerving. Why would someone as strong as him need to train?" Towa said.
“Training?” David said, turning to her. He kissed her back, but it was halfhearted. He was still distracted by his talk with Rory.

“what the hell…why the hell would he need to do that? Do you think he’s preparing for something?!” David asked, confused and anxious at the news.

David looked at her leave, and said nothing. His expression hard. He had said what he felt. He didn’t trust her. Didn’t trust her enough to tell her. Didn’t trust her to keep her emotions in check. Not after the Arena. Not after everything that happened. And if she couldn’t trust him either, than that’s just the reality of their relationship.

“…****” David said, leaning his head against the wall.

“Training?” David said, turning to her. He kissed her back, but it was halfhearted. He was still distracted by his talk with Rory.

“what the hell…why the hell would he need to do that? Do you think he’s preparing for something?!” David asked, confused and anxious at the news.
"No idea, but if he is, that's bad news if he of all people needs to get stronger to deal with it," Masayoshi said.

"Only an attachment to part of her...." Mira responded.
"You are a fool." What did he think was going to happen? Gaia saw all life as a pawn itself. Mira was simply another chess-piece.

"Why do you want strength? Followers? A kingdom? To crush your enemies?"

He then leaned backwards, staring directly into Mira's heart. His tone was condescending.

"Or do you simply want to be better than your creator?"

"You are a fool." What did he think was going to happen? Gaia saw all life as a pawn itself. Mira was simply another chess-piece.

"Why do you want strength? Followers? A kingdom? To crush your enemies?"

He then leaned backwards, staring directly into Mira's heart. His tone was condescending.

"Or do you simply want to be better than your creator?"
"I... don't know," Mira responded. He had never really pondered or considered why he does what he does, really. He just wanted strength, and why he wanted strength was currently an unknown to him.

"I... don't know," Mira responded. He had never really pondered or considered why he does what he does, really. He just wanted strength, and why he wanted strength was currently an unknown to him.
Now this had peaked Gaia's interest... "Haha.." A blank slate. He hadn't seen somebody with no ambition for a long time.

His sword dissipated into the void.

"Then I shall help you find the reason."

He walked over to Mira, getting close to the point they're chests touched. Mira was far taller, but it still felt like the Evil God towered over him.

"Boy, I will forge you into a warrior of incomprehensible power. No magical power-ups. I will train you."

It would be most entertaining to see how Mira would grow. Would he continue to rebel against his master? Would he rebel against Kill-Gaia one day?

"In return.. Be a good appetizer before the main course."

"No idea, but if he is, that's bad news if he of all people needs to get stronger to deal with it," Masayoshi said.
David sighed.

“Your right. We don’t know what he’s planning. But we need to prepare.”

“Rory doesn’t trust me anymore. I think I…burned that bridge. I’m not sure I should show me face around her again” David said this, regret seeping into his voice.

“…so I’ll have to become strong enough to fight on my own. Without her help.”

David sighed.

“Rory doesn’t trust me anymore. I think I…burned that bridge. I’m not sure I should show me face around her again” David said this, regret seeping into his voice.

"Any ideas on how we could go about getting stronger?" Masayoshi asked?

David sighed.

"Maybe with time she could forgive you." Horus said, trying to comfort him slightly 'Though for now, maybe it's best if you do avoid her. She's not going to be in any mood to see you, let alone your wife."

Mira looked toward Kill-Gaia, still pondering what all his purpose was, as well as having his curiosity and interest piqued by his words. The only thing that manifested on his face as a result was a look of confusion.
"It's nothing confusing." Kill-Gaia grabbed pushed Mira away. "Fight. I'll make It so we stand on.. Somewhat even ground. We will train for an eternity. If you have no meaning, ponder it endlessly. Ponder it and search for it until your head explodes."

Mira got into his combat stance, nodding and powering up to face Kill-Gaia. He was slightly unnerved about facing him, given the power his opponent had casually showcased earlier. Reddish energy swirled around the android's body as he looked toward his target with a determined expression. At full speed, he darted toward Kill-Gaia, assessing the situation as he did so, running through countless simulations.

"Any ideas on how we could go about getting stronger?" Masayoshi asked?
“Their is a…person ive been thinking of contacting. She’s powerful, powerful enough that if she agreed to train me, I’d definitely get much stronger. But I have no idea if she’ll accept. She might just kill me outright.”

“I want to contact the goddess of power, Valdagyðja, and ask her to train me” David said finally
"Maybe with time she could forgive you." Horus said, trying to comfort him slightly 'Though for now, maybe it's best if you do avoid her. She's not going to be in any mood to see you, let alone your wife."
“I don’t know. I ****** up. Rory was one of my greatest allies..but honestly, I don’t think I trusted her either. Not for a while at least. I just….this is a shitty situation.” David sighed wiping his face with his hands.

“I wish none of this would have happened…”

Mira got into his combat stance, nodding and powering up to face Kill-Gaia. He was slightly unnerved about facing him, given the power his opponent had casually showcased earlier. Reddish energy swirled around the android's body as he looked toward his target with a determined expression. At full speed, he darted toward Kill-Gaia, assessing the situation as he did so, running through countless simulations.
"Good!" A purple portal opened up the size of his hand, to which Gaia pulled out a sword.

"The battle is only just starting!"

Rory sighed as she leaned against a wall. She rubbed the bridge of of her nose in frustration. "God ******* damnit.."

Furious. Her anger couldn't be described. What was the point of it? Any of it!? "****..!!!"

All those battles they fought. All the people they saved together.. "And then you pull this shit.."

Yes, she'd done some questionable things in her time. And every single time, she was forgiven, which she hated.

But.. "Have you given up?" Has your patience finally run thin? "Can you no longer trust me..?" Have you finally broken away from me as an ally? "Is it my fault!?"

"****..." She needed to calm down. And some old-fashioned training would do just that.

“I don’t know. I ****** up. Rory was one of my greatest allies..but honestly, I don’t think I trusted her either. Not for a while at least. I just….this is a shitty situation.” David sighed wiping his face with his hands.

“I wish none of this would have happened…”
"I don't think any of us wanted this to happen." Horus said solemnly "But it did, and there's nothing we can do about it now. Just... make sure you don't do something like this again and don't lie about it. I don't think Rory would hold back if you did." he said as he left the room

Last edited:
“Their is a…person ive been thinking of contacting. She’s powerful, powerful enough that if she agreed to train me, I’d definitely get much stronger. But I have no idea if she’ll accept. She might just kill me outright.”

“I want to contact the goddess of power, Valdagyðja, and ask her to train me” David said finally
"Oooh, fun..." Towa said, "I suppose I could take us all to her...."

"I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea assuming we could convince her," Masayoshi said, "It's worth a shot."

"Good!" A purple portal opened up the size of his hand, to which Gaia pulled out a sword.

"The battle is only just starting!"
Mira analyzed Gaia's stance, getting a gauge on how he would attack. Hopefully, he would be correct. Not pulling any punches, he went full power from the start, launching a punch infused with his higher-dimensional manipulation and durability negation in an attempt to shatter the blade. Following this blow, regardless of whether it connected or not, Mira created chains of energy that would wrap around his foe to restrain him while siphoning his energy. Dragging him toward himself, he swiftly built up more momentum, spinning before launching a powerful kick to Kill-Gaia's jaw. Should the attack connect, he would keep up the offensive pressure, hammering him with a barrage of blows while constructing a plethora of weapons via magic to pierce, pummel, slash and stab Kill-Gaia in addition to the onslaught the android himself delivered.

"I don't think any of us wanted this to happen." Horus said solemnly "But it did, and there's nothing we can do about it now. Just... make sure you don't do something like this again and don't lie about it. I don't Rory would hold back if you did." he said as he left the room
David watched his Horus left. His heart ached. Horus was right. What’s done is done. He hadn’t thought to ask, but he assumed Horus didn’t trust him anymore either. At least not fully.

“God damn it.”

had he been wrong to keep the secret? wrong not to trust Rory? Wrong to value his promise above all else, even when it hurt his friends? these thoughts swam in David’s mind as leaned against the wall, head in hands.
"Oooh, fun..." Towa said, "I suppose I could take us all to her...."

"I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea assuming we could convince her," Masayoshi said, "It's worth a shot."
David looked up at her. His expression somber. He forced himself to smile, forced himself to look at least a bit cheerful.

“I’m glad we all agree! Let’s go meet the goddess!” He told Masayoshi.

Yharon landed on the most distant area he possibly could, taking twenty minutes of travelling to get there. his silver armor touched down in front of a massive white tower that seemed to stretch on forever into the sky.

"Is this it...?" Yharon thought to himself, taking steps forward until he encountered a black nothingness in front of him, the gravity alone was more then enough to crush dimensions and the heat enough to turn stars into nothing, but Yharon didn't stop walking. the power was killing him, but Yharon didn't care... eventually, when Yharon was almost dead to the point where he was barely moving towards the tower, everything just stopped.

"You would crawl until you die just to reach this place... do you not care for your life?" a female voice asked Yharon

"...Yes..." Yharon said weakly, continuing to move forward

"... You speak truthfully... Why? Why do you want to simply come here of all places?" the voice asked, surprised

"...Because... nothing... else... I... do... can... help..." Yharon responded weakly

"Helping your allies... Then I will ask one last question." the Voice said, preparing for something
OIP.JnXUhxrb8lxnzKGwYYktYQAAAA

"...Well... tell... me..." Yharon said, even weaker then before

"Will you break off from your master to commit yourself to your allies and people?" the voice asked

"Yes." Yharon said, his voice strengthening as he was struggling into a sitting position

"What is this guy? He holds nothing in terms of care for himself... If make him ascend to godhood..." the voice thought.

"If... I... see... Yharim... again... I... will... not... kneel..." Yharon said, knowing full well Yharim wanted him to grow on his own.

"This is your chance to turn back Yharon... If you go through with this, you'll ascend to godhood. That tower will become your home, and what you make elsewhere will be temporary... you'd do this until the day either The Ultimate Evil or the Apotheosis end you. Is that really, REALLY, what you want?" the voice asked

"Yes." Yharon said, trying to stand up

"Fine... then come. I will take you all the way to the end of infinity." the voice said, transporting Yharon to a white throne room with a spear floating in the middle, behind the throne merely being a reflective white with cloud floating in it, the grey being the only thing distinguishing them

"I won't question your resolve any longer, you believe this will bring you happiness. Grab onto me. Fire and Kings will be your godhood, and that throne is yours. I'll talk to you along the way." the voice said as Yharon rose and grabbed the spear, his orange hair becoming more firey, his armor and strength being enhanced to an extreme degree... and his place there secured. Yharon was stricken with pain beyond what should be possible for any dimension, yet he did not flinch. a white cape appeared on his armor, fusing with it and his pupils went glowing white.

"I will rebuild the kingdom, and protect my people and allies to the last child and old elder, nothing and no-one will stop me." Yharon said aloud

"I know that. It's why I didn't cast you out and wiped your memories and knowledge of the place. My name is Rhongomyniad, its a mouthful so just call me Rhong." Rhongomyniad said to Yharon, creating a version of him at his throne room... to which he stepped out and rose one hand. an entire city came into reality, one which had knights that stood silver with blue capes, even one of them would be more then a match for a thousand Calamities. And the guards seemed to be endless, the city's buildings however seemed unpopulated. the walls were a pearly white with only one possible entrance being through the gates, which held at least a billion of the knights.

Yharon then teleported to Rory and spoke in an indecipherable tone "Rory. You look troubled. Speak to me."

(Here's your small essay from me every 30 pages or so ya douchers!)

Mira analyzed Gaia's stance, getting a gauge on how he would attack. Hopefully, he would be correct. Not pulling any punches, he went full power from the start, launching a punch infused with his higher-dimensional manipulation and durability negation in an attempt to shatter the blade. Following this blow, regardless of whether it connected or not, Mira created chains of energy that would wrap around his foe to restrain him while siphoning his energy. Dragging him toward himself, he swiftly built up more momentum, spinning before launching a powerful kick to Kill-Gaia's jaw. Should the attack connect, he would keep up the offensive pressure, hammering him with a barrage of blows while constructing a plethora of weapons via magic to pierce, pummel, slash and stab Kill-Gaia in addition to the onslaught the android himself delivered.
Of course, the blow didn't connect to Kill-Gaia. But the next attack came regardless of whether or not he dodged it.

"Not bad."

A cut appeared on Mira's cheek as Gaia began to erratically bend his limbs. He was abnormally flexible, and he used it to slip out of the chains as soon as they touched his body.

Another cut appeared on Mira. Except this time, it was on his other cheek. Where were they coming from?

Gaia grabbed Mira's foot before it connected with him, flipping him into the air.

"Your training with Toyoshi paid off. I didn't expect I'd put effort into this."

Gaia yoinked Mira towards him, specifically, he pulled Mira's face closer. And with that, he delivered a sucker punch directly to his face that blew him out of Gaia's grasp.

He didn't let up though. Gaia's sword was indeed shattered by Mira's first attack, but he didn't need it. He lunged forward and assailed Mira with punches like they were nobody's business.

Compared to that display before, this style was much wilder.

Rory created a portal. "Thank Akira Toriyama for coming up with the hyperbolic time-chamber..."

She said as she started walking through the portal. Buy then, she could feel something wrap around her leg..

"Gabriel..?"

Gabriel held onto Rory. "Mother... Where are you going?" Rory's eyes widened. Gabriel called her mother? She couldn't feel happier.

"Off to train, sweetie. David and I had a bit of a falling out.. I'm going to calm down-" Gabriel squeezed tighter.

"Please, don't." Rory tilted her head. "Honey, what's the matter?" Gabriel spoke up.

"If you go off to train... You'll simply fall deeper into the abyss. If your left alone, you'll simply tear yourself to pieces mentally... You'll become a monster. Stay here."

Rory's face then contorted. "What..?" Rory didn't know it, but Gabriel was right. She desperately needed mental support, and going off to train would simply leave her alone with her own mind.

The one thing she shouldn't be left with.

Rory gently pushed Gabriel away. "Honey, I'll be fine.." It was a lie. "It was just an argument... I'm only going to cool off." Gabriel knew it. "Don't follow mommy, alright?" Rory was a hypocrite, and she knew it. Lying to her own daughter..

"Mommy loves you, Gabriel.." Gabriel couldn't stop her, not without using a hasty ability. And it was unbearable.

"I love you to.." Gabriel whispered as Rory went into the portal. Gabriel placed her hand on her chest, her heart swelling.

"Such a... Nice word." Gabriel said.

Gabriel leaned against the wall, sighing. "Lord, please save her..."

Of course, the blow didn't connect to Kill-Gaia. But the next attack came regardless of whether or not he dodged it.

"Not bad."

A cut appeared on Mira's cheek as Gaia began to erratically bend his limbs. He was abnormally flexible, and he used it to slip out of the chains as soon as they touched his body.

Another cut appeared on Mira. Except this time, it was on his other cheek. Where were they coming from?

Gaia grabbed Mira's foot before it connected with him, flipping him into the air.

"Your training with Toyoshi paid off. I didn't expect I'd put effort into this."

Gaia yoinked Mira towards him, specifically, he pulled Mira's face closer. And with that, he delivered a sucker punch directly to his face that blew him out of Gaia's grasp.

He didn't let up though. Gaia's sword was indeed shattered by Mira's first attack, but he didn't need it. He lunged forward and assailed Mira with punches like they were nobody's business.

Compared to that display before, this style was much wilder.

Rory created a portal. "Thank Akira Toriyama for coming up with the hyperbolic time-chamber..."

She said as she started walking through the portal. Buy then, she could feel something wrap around her leg..

"Gabriel..?"

Gabriel held onto Rory. "Mother... Where are you going?" Rory's eyes widened. Gabriel called her mother? She couldn't feel happier.

"Off to train, sweetie. David and I had a bit of a falling out.. I'm going to calm down-" Gabriel squeezed tighter.

"Please, don't." Rory tilted her head. "Honey, what's the matter?" Gabriel spoke up.

"If you go off to train... You'll simply fall deeper into the abyss. If your left alone, you'll simply tear yourself to pieces mentally... You'll become a monster. Stay here."

Rory's face then contorted. "What..?" Rory didn't know it, but Gabriel was right. She desperately needed mental support, and going off to train would simply leave her alone with her own mind.

The one thing she shouldn't be left with.

Rory gently pushed Gabriel away. "Honey, I'll be fine.." It was a lie. "It was just an argument... I'm only going to cool off." Gabriel knew it. "Don't follow mommy, alright?" Rory was a hypocrite, and she knew it. Lying to her own daughter..

"Mommy loves you, Gabriel.." Gabriel couldn't stop her, not without using a hasty ability. And it was unbearable.

"I love you to.." Gabriel whispered as Rory went into the portal. Gabriel placed her hand on her chest, her heart swelling.

"Such a... Nice word." Gabriel said.

Gabriel leaned against the wall, sighing. "Lord, please save her..."
(I'll edit my post accordingly)

"Alright then..." Masayoshi said.

Towa created a portal to Valhalla. Masayoshi and Towa entered through it, arriving there and seeing the entire place was expanded, about twice it's original size. The original Valhalla was merely a series of massive craters. Masayoshi and Towa looked around.

"This is... different..." Masayoshi said, "I've only been to Valhalla once, but it's not right..."

"Agreed..." Towa said.

David walked out of the portal behind them, and looked around.

“Didn’t Kiara say that her summon, Akari, was battling the goddess of power? Maybe their battle was responsible for all this…destruction.” David said. Still he didn’t expect it to be this impressive. It was clear that the battle they had was intense, something beyond what David was capable of in his current state.

Last edited:
David walked out of the portal behind them, and looked around.

“Didn’t Kiara say that her summon, Akari, was battling the goddess of power? Maybe their battle was responsible for all this…destruction.” David said. Still…he didn’t expect it to be this…impressive.
Thunder and lightning loomed over the area as an angry Valdagyðja appeared, believing Akari was back for a rematch. However, she lightened her expression seeing Masayoshi, Towa and especially King Tiger.

"The Tiger King? A pleasant surprise..." The Goddess of Power said, "What brings you here? Have you also come to challenge me? And these lasses, I don't believe I know them that well... I don't recall them fighting against Rory the 7th..."

"I'm his wife, Masayoshi," Masayoshi replied to Val, "And this is my summoning dream and good friend, Towa."

"A pleasure to finally be able to speak with you..." Towa said.

“Rory the 7th was a mighty foe. I’m glad you were their with us” King Tiger said, smiling at her.

King Tiger started walking towards the goddess. Standing a few feet in front of her.

“We have come with a request Valdagyðja. Me and my wife wish to become stronger. Strong enough to defend the dream world from harm”

King Tiger got on one knee, and bowed, as if the goddess was his king. Before continuing.

“We humbly request to train under you. With your great strength and skill, you could surely help us obtain the strength we seek”

Yharon landed on the most distant area he possibly could, taking twenty minutes of travelling to get there. his silver armor touched down in front of a massive white tower that seemed to stretch on forever into the sky.

"Is this it...?" Yharon thought to himself, taking steps forward until he encountered a black nothingness in front of him, the gravity alone was more then enough to crush dimensions and the heat enough to turn stars into nothing, but Yharon didn't stop walking. the power was killing him, but Yharon didn't care... eventually, when Yharon was almost dead to the point where he was barely moving towards the tower, everything just stopped.

"You would crawl until you die just to reach this place... do you not care for your life?" a female voice asked Yharon

"...Yes..." Yharon said weakly, continuing to move forward

"... You speak truthfully... Why? Why do you want to simply come here of all places?" the voice asked, surprised

"...Because... nothing... else... I... do... can... help..." Yharon responded weakly

"Helping your allies... Then I will ask one last question." the Voice said, preparing for something
OIP.JnXUhxrb8lxnzKGwYYktYQAAAA

"...Well... tell... me..." Yharon said, even weaker then before

"Will you break off from your master to commit yourself to your allies and people?" the voice asked

"Yes." Yharon said, his voice strengthening as he was struggling into a sitting position

"What is this guy? He holds nothing in terms of care for himself... If make him ascend to godhood..." the voice thought.

"If... I... see... Yharim... again... I... will... not... kneel..." Yharon said, knowing full well Yharim wanted him to grow on his own.

"This is your chance to turn back Yharon... If you go through with this, you'll ascend to godhood. That tower will become your home, and what you make elsewhere will be temporary... you'd do this until the day either The Ultimate Evil or the Apotheosis end you. Is that really, REALLY, what you want?" the voice asked

"Yes." Yharon said, trying to stand up

"Fine... then come. I will take you all the way to the end of infinity." the voice said, transporting Yharon to a white throne room with a spear floating in the middle, behind the throne merely being a reflective white with cloud floating in it, the grey being the only thing distinguishing them

"I won't question your resolve any longer, you believe this will bring you happiness. Grab onto me. Fire and Kings will be your godhood, and that throne is yours. I'll talk to you along the way." the voice said as Yharon rose and grabbed the spear, his orange hair becoming more firey, his armor and strength being enhanced to an extreme degree... and his place there secured. Yharon was stricken with pain beyond what should be possible for any dimension, yet he did not flinch. a white cape appeared on his armor, fusing with it and his pupils went glowing white.

"I will rebuild the kingdom, and protect my people and allies to the last child and old elder, nothing and no-one will stop me." Yharon said aloud

"I know that. It's why I didn't cast you out and wiped your memories and knowledge of the place. My name is Rhongomyniad, its a mouthful so just call me Rhong." Rhongomyniad said to Yharon, creating a version of him at his throne room... to which he stepped out and rose one hand. an entire city came into reality, one which had knights that stood silver with blue capes, even one of them would be more then a match for a thousand Calamities. And the guards seemed to be endless, the city's buildings however seemed unpopulated. the walls were a pearly white with only one possible entrance being through the gates, which held at least a billion of the knights.

Yharon then teleported to Rory and spoke in an indecipherable tone "Rory. You look troubled. Speak to me."

(Here's your small essay from me every 30 pages or so ya douchers!)
Rory didn't turn to him, she simply responded. "I'm going to train." The area she had went to was a desolate snowy forest. No plants could grow there, and there was a severe lack of game.

"Clearly what I'm doing isn't getting me any closer to the Goddess of Power. I need more.."

Her eyes were permeated with a will.. A will only matched by the masked rider.

"A day out there is a 10 years here. For you guys, I won't be gone long."

Yharon turned to Gabriel "In other words she's going to come back more skilled." Yharon said and teleported off, directly into Valhalla and gazed upon The Godess of Power, King Tiger and Masayoshi, to the point where his gaze was felt by the godess of power alone

“Rory the 7th was a mighty foe. I’m glad you were their with us” King Tiger said, smiling at her.

King Tiger started walking towards the goddess. Standing a few feet in front of her.

“We have come with a request Valdagyðja. Me and my wife wish to become stronger. Strong enough to defend the dream world from harm”

King Tiger got on one knee, and bowed, as if the goddess was his king. Before continuing.

“Me and my wife humbly request to train under you. With your great strength and skill, you could surely help us obtain the strength we seek”
"Say no more. You're not going to be my pupils," Valdagyðja said to them, frowning and detecting someone else, "So, the whole lot of you decided to show up, eh?"

“Heh. I figured it wouldn’t be that was easy” King Tiger said, standing up.

“Instead of taking us on as pupils, how about you take us on as ‘sparring partners’. It must get boring, training out here by yourself. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a couple of…opponents to practice against?” King Tiger asked, a confident grin on his face.

Yharon turned to Gabriel "In other words she's going to come back more skilled." Yharon said and teleported off, directly into Valhalla and gazed upon The Godess of Power, King Tiger and Masayoshi, to the point where his gaze was felt by the godess of power alone
Gabriel sighed. "Mother... Please, just come back as yourself."

Gabriel walked off.

Rory trained in the only way she knew how, swinging her sword. But of course, that wasn't working.

She tried working out, but that also wasn't working. She tried her mental-training, fighting the Power Goddess Mommy in her head, but she still remained a step ahead.

Rory was at a wall. She'd never experienced something like this before in her life... She'd always believed herself to be talented to the point she could overcome any challenge with effort.

She stopped her training, falling down into the snowy fields. She made herself a snow-angel.

"I guess this is the price of arrogance."

The protagonist she was. The greatest she was. That's what she thought.. She thought effort could overcome anything with her effort and talent.

"Arrogance..."

Rory had lived long enough to experience many truths. Her first truth was when she was a child...

Her father was a drunk. A bodybuilder to. He was drunk on power and money. Everyday..

"Disgusting.."

She was sexually abused by her own father. It was horrible. That.. thing, inside of her. It made her teeth grind, it made her blood boil.

She hated men.

So, she killed him. When he was sleeping, she stabbed him. Over and over. She killed him thoroughly while her mother was sleeping right next to him.

And contrary to Rory's belief she was... relieved. She praised Rory. She was relieved she was free of that man. Rory was proud of herself.

"Noisy."

But after that, her heart sunk. Her mind had changed after having taken a life. Her father had only achieved all he had to simply lose himself and be killed.

None of what he did mattered. That was life. Nothing matters. Life became mere noise to her.

The meteorite striking may have been the best thing to ever happen to her. Because it stopped the noise.. The suffering. It killed everything that plagued her.

"Noisy."

What is the point? She had friends, she had children, but what was the point? She trained but she didn't get stronger, she tried to talk it out with David but he didn't listen. She tried to be a hero.

She'd die anyway.

Rory let out all of her feelings that she'd bottled up. She knew she was an Apoptosis, but she didn't want to believe it. She thought if she just denied everything negative, she'd reach a paradise.

"I'd die anyway."

She thought of killing herself. Plunging a sword into her chest and being done with it. She summoned a sword and pointed it to her chest.

"Do it."

She was done listening to noise.

"Be at rest."

She didn't want to fight anymore.

"You've done more than enough."

She thought all those things, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Why? Why was she hesitating? What more did she need to do!?

"I'm just a pawn!! What more do I need to do!?"

She screamed out into the empty forest. And only one person answered.

"You have work to do."​

Rory growled. "But what does that mean!? I've done everything, but this is my limit! Nobody is a protagonist!"

The person continued.

"There is no point."​

The voice confirmed her. There was no point to life. Nothing she did really mattered..

"Does that matter?"​

A purple crystal protruded out of Rory's hand. "Huh!?" She growled in pain. What was this?

"You will kill everything."​

She knew that. She knew that she would destroy everything. All the more reason to just end it! Another purple crystal protruded out, like shards of glass.

"Lacking purpose is simply a setback. You are not the protagonist, but what does that matter? Giving up is simply an excuse to run away. Destroy everything."​

The purple shards continued to burst out of her body, causing her to scream out. "Gah- AHHHHH!!!!" It was like experiencing the pain that every living being had experienced as a collective.

"Then rebuild."​

The crystals continued to shoot out of her body until she was practically covered in them. The very concept of pain then became numb to her.

"You can rebuild the world."​

She could... Once the world was destroyed, she was meant to rebuild it. But she couldn't. It would mean she was simply a monster.

"A paradise."​

Paradise? What the... Yes. That was her goal. She'd always wanted to create that.

"You rejected the idea of impossible, and your will to create a paradise exceeded all."​

Yes, she had almost lost that idea. She had almost rejected the very idea of paradise... She thought life had lost all meaning.

"I.. Have to get up."

Her body was covered I'm crystals that came from within her insides, but she still attempted to get up.

"I will... Destroy the world."

She knew her purpose. She knew exactly what she was, and she resigned herself to it.

"But from the ashes..."

She had to get up. If she stayed down, everything she did would have been for nothing.

"That's right."​

She wouldn't just mindlessly destroy. She wouldn't simply destroy everything and then kill herself.

She began to float into the air, the purple crystals glowing, lighting up the snowy forest.

The voice that was talking to Rory was simply her repressed feelings. It was merely what she thought didn't matter.

The voices of Rory and the mysterious voice became overlapped, as if they were the same person.

"I will rebuild the world... As a paradise."

The crystals violently retracted into her body as she didn't even flinch from experiencing all of the world's pain.

She fell to the ground. On her feet. She didn't need allies. Whether she had them or not didn't matter. Her conviction was absolute.

Her eyes flashed a deep purple.

"Paradise Lost."​

Rory's final words before she continued her training. But now, she was growing at an absurd rate. The Rory from a second later was useless, so was the one before, she thought.

Her power continued to grew at a rate that would make anyone question if she was actually a human. But no, she was an Apoptosis.

Her area was cut off even from Yharon. She needed absolute silence. No distractions.

Soon, she'd kill her. She continued to swing her sword.

"I will kill Valdagyðja."​

She would come back a monster.

Kill-Gaia stopped fighting Mira and simply stood there. As if something had happened.

"Ah..."

It was like he was.. crying? He began to weep from joy. He pushed Mira away and got on his hands and knees.

As if he was praising a deity... He continued to cry in ecstasy as he felt her finally awaken.

"She is coming."

He stayed in that position. It was a joyous occasion for him, so much that he began training, but...

"Ragnarök."

“Heh. I figured it wouldn’t be that was easy” King Tiger said, standing up.

“Instead of taking us on as pupils, how about you take us on as ‘sparring partners’. It must get boring, training out here by yourself. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a couple of…opponents to practice against?” King Tiger asked, a confident grin on his face.
"That was precisely what I was going to suggest...." Valdagyðja replied.

“Perfect.” King Tiger grin widened.

“your strong Valdagyðja, far stronger than me at the moment”

but the King Tiger aims the surpass all. Rory, The superhero, you, Even kill Gaia himself. I will keep climbing, I must keep climbing, until I can finally protect the dream world from harm. Until nothing can threaten the people I care about anymore”

“and if challenging a god puts me closer to that goal. Than I will spar with you for however long it takes.”

King Tiger got into a combat stance, looking at the goddess intently.

“SHOW ME YOUR POWER. SHOW ME HOW FAR I NEED TO CLIMB” King Tiger roared.

Last edited:
Back