• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I hope you'll hold yourself accountable to that statement." Rory said as she let go of King Tiger.

"David... I want to trust you. After all I've done and after all the battles we've fought together... I don't want to ruin your wedding. I want to trust you.. More than anything." She clenched her fist.

"I don't want to kill you.. Make sure I don't have to."
"I will. If that time comes, I will gladly accept my death, Rory." King Tiger said solemnly.

"Kill-Gaia was right. I did lie to you. I don't deserve your trust. I don't deserve anyone's trust. not anymore. but I'm a man of my word."

"Humanity is lovely, after all." He said in response as Shalor walked away. He turned to Rory and King Tiger.

"Have you two settled your differences?" Rory growled at him. "He may have lied... But he's not a bad guy."

It's what she told herself to keep from killing him.

"King Tiger is a hero!!"

She didn't want to kill him, but the possibility he may be a threat appeared, no matter how small.

"So is Masayoshi. Towa to. If they had any acquaintance with you.. I'm sure they had a reason."

And that was enough to ignite her instincts to kill.

"Piss off!"

Kill-Gaia crossed his arms. "And they call me untrustworthy."

The Devil disappeared.

"Because he's himself." Belial said, placing his hand on King Tiger's shoulder. "Don't sweat this, man.. That bastard can't get to us, not now. We can still make this work."

Gabriel was... Not in good shape. "What the hell was that...?" Such malice, such.. evil within a single vessel.

Negative and positive emotions swirled within her, causing her to puke onto the floor.

Belial went over to her, patting her back. "That man shouldn't exist. He is negativity. He is emotions.."

Belial pulled her in close, attempting to calm her down. "That's most people's first reaction, it's alright.."

Belial spoke up, "Let's all settle down for the night."

"I suppose standing in Kill-Gaia's presence would be hard for someone not so adept at handling the entire emotional spectrum. Tell me Angel, how does it feel to stand right next to your exact opposite?" Sétanta asked
"Disgusting. It feels Disgusting." She said as Rory calmly picked Gabriel up "Just calm down.. I get that it's hard, so let's rest."

Gabriel nodded, "Great idea.."

Wordlessly, David opened up a portal into his own room, and fell into his bed. This has turned from one of the best days of his life tone of the worst days of his life. His face laid on the pillow, but he did not sleep. He replayed the events of the day in his head. Over and over and over. Hatred, sadness, despair, fear, these emotions all jumbled up inside him, increasing every time he relived them events.

“Well…at least I got married to the girl of my dreams” King Tiger said to himself. He held no resentment towards Masayoshi, nor did he feel remorse over trusting her.

“she’s a great women…and they’ll all see that, eventually” King Tiger tried to tell himself.

Rory grabbed Belial's hand and opened a portal back to her room. She gently laid Gabriel onto the bed along with Belial, crawling in with them.

"Try and get some rest, alright?"

Rory fell asleep the fastest, leaving Belial and Gabriel. Gabriel was.. conflicted to say the least.

"What am I even doing..?" She thought.

"Kill the Apoptosis? I can't even stand in the presence of the guy she's supposed to kill..."

Self-doubt and questions plagued the angel's mind. What was she doing? She couldn't kill her even if she had the power to do so, because..

"This woman... Why do I enjoy being around her so much..? Whenever she hugs me, or says nice things to me.. It feels like I'm being gently embraced."

She subconsciously couldn't kill Rory. She enjoyed being around her far to much.. An automaton she was. A tool meant to save the world.

"Love.." She said to Belial. "When I stood in the presence of that devil, I felt many things. Some of it was positive, some negative. He says he loves everything he destroys... But Rory loves me."

She turned to him. "Belial, what is this..? What is love..? I need to know."

The next day, the sun rose peacefully. Yes, monsters still plagued the universe, and people died, but if at least a massacre didn't happen every week, something would feel off.

The war had yet to end. The appearance of Kill-Gaia sparked chaos in every corner of the world like wildfire.

Dealing with morale was Rory's job, primarily. They still had 750 billion soldiers to tend to.

Horus opened a portal back to the capital planet of his empire. He walked into his chambers, a comically large room with anything a person would ever need or want, and more. He walked towards a desk, parts of his armor strewn across it with the rest hanging from a large stand beside it. He started tinkering with it, adding bits and pieces to it, upgrading it and fixing things that would hinder it.

Tinkering with his armor kept him from thinking of the events that just transpired, kept him from thinking of how some of his friends lied to the rest of them and sided with the most evil being in the world. "At least there wasn't a fight" he thought to himself as he put the finishing touches on his armor "I would've been ******* useless"

He finished adding his upgrades to the armor and started to place his armor onto himself. Without it, he looked relatively normal, maybe a bit taller than the average man. But with it, he looked far larger and more imposing. The entire process took several minutes and by the end he was wearing a more upgraded suit of armor with a new helmet.

"Maybe this'll keep Rory for breaking my face apart" he chuckled, poking at his helmet as he teleported to the rest of the group.

David shot up right in his bed.

“I’m an idiot!” He said suddenly.

he was so wrapped up in how the events were affecting him, he didn’t consider how his wife must be taking it. He shouldn’t be laying here, feeling sorry for himself, He should be comforting her, being at her side, helping her deal with this. David had messed up by lying, but it was undeniable that most of the heat would be on her.

hurriedly, he jumped out of bed and rushed towards where Masayoshi was, hoping she was alright.

Rory immediately got up to check on the current battles. She prayed that the soldiers were capable of dealing with everything...

"Looks like I didn't need to worry."

The number of casualties was concerning, to say the least. But, they managed.

"That freak appearing must have made the calamities go into overdrive or something.."

She sighed. This wouldn't do, not at all.

(I was at church, went home, ate, saw a movie, and now I'm back.)

Masayoshi remained completely silent as Kill-Gaia spoke. The magic was over. The anxiety and fear she had now returned sevenfold, and she hated every moment of it. She looked directly at Kill-Gaia as he spoke, giving off a look of pure hatred. She hated Kill-Gaia. She hated that he had done this, and on her wedding day, of all days. She balled up her fists, every inch of body and every fiber of her being now fixated on eliminating Kill-Gaia.

Until she saw David heading toward her. Then, she remembered what this day was really about. Her body calmed down and she rushed over to her betrothed, embracing him.

"Some wedding, right?" She said to him.

((Nice lol, I mostly just did homework))

(I was at church, went home, ate, saw a movie, and now I'm back.)

Masayoshi remained completely silent as Kill-Gaia spoke. The magic was over. The anxiety and fear she had now returned sevenfold, and she hated every moment of it. She looked directly at Kill-Gaia as he spoke, giving off a look of pure hatred. She hated Kill-Gaia. She hated that he had done this, and on her wedding day, of all days. She balled up her fists, every inch of body and every fiber of her being now fixated on eliminating Kill-Gaia.

Until she saw David heading toward her. Then, she remembered what this day was really about. Her body calmed down and she rushed over to her betrothed, embracing him.

"Some wedding, right?" She said to him.
“Yeah…” David said hugging her back gingerly. He was glad that she wasn’t freaking out, like he did. He nearly started crying all over again, but he stopped himself.

“You holding up ok?….I can’t imagine how you must of felt while all that was going down…” David asked.

(I went out for 3 jogs and made my body hurt.)

Rory shook her head, "I'm sure Yharon will deal with this... He's a far better leader than I am."

Right now, she had some amends to make.. Rory searched for King Tiger and Masayoshi, slowly walking into the room.

"Uh, hey... Mind if I come in..?"

((Nice lol, I mostly just did homework))

“Yeah…” David said hugging her back gingerly. He was glad that she wasn’t freaking out, like he did. He nearly started crying all over again, but he stopped himself.

“You holding up ok?….I can’t imagine how you must of felt while all that was going down…” David asked.
"Yeah, yeah... it just reminded me how much I hate Kill-Gaia, is all..." She said.

Rory shook her head, "I'm sure Yharon will deal with this... He's a far better leader than I am."

Right now, she had some amends to make.. Rory searched for King Tiger and Masayoshi, slowly walking into the room.

"Hmmm? Sure," Masayoshi answered Rory, "Probably a low chance of us still having a reception, so I don't see why not..."

"Yeah, yeah... it just reminded me how much I hate Kill-Gaia, is all..." She said.
“You and me both” David said, smiling slightly

“so…what are you going to do now?” David asked.

“Yeah…you can come in.” David said, slightly startled by Rory appearance, it seemed like she had calmed down from the wedding, which was a relief.

Horus also walked into the room after Rory. As he walked in, his eyes just tracked Masayoshi as he glared at her, though this was hidden under his helmet.

"So... how's everyone doing?... Y'know what stupid question, don't answer it."

Yharon walked into the room, albeit in full silver armor with a helmet on its ornate casting being that of a lion, hiding his face completely "I'm a better leader then Rory? No, I'm not. I haven't even begun to try and rebuild anything but the castle. But I'll stand around and watch at least." Yharn thought, not even taking off his helmet, clearly not as a sign of mistrust, but another, far more subtle sign...

(**** you.)

Rory sighed, then turned to Masayoshi and King Tiger. "Look, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have snapped back there. I didn't wanna ruin the wedding more than it had already been.."

David sighed.

“it was a shitty situation all around. I don’t blame you for snapping. I understand why you acted the way you did.”

“Honestly, I’m glad you didn’t act worse. I was afraid that you would try to kill us, or kill her, if something like this came out” David said honestly.

“but I stand by what I said. Masayoshi is not a threat. Not to you, not to me, not to anyone in the dream world. I trust her with my life.”

David sighed.

“it was a shitty situation all around. I don’t blame you for snapping. I understand why you acted the way you did.”

“Honestly, I’m glad you didn’t act worse. I was afraid that you would try to kill us, or kill her, if something like this came out” David said honestly.

“but I stand by what I said. Masayoshi is not a threat. Not to you, not to me, not to anyone in the dream world. I trust her with my life.”
"That's all I needed to hear, man. I just don't want any lies.." She said.

“You and me both” David said, smiling slightly

“so…what are you going to do now?” David asked.
"No clue," Masayoshi said, "I'm currently still fighting with Mira. This right here is the only way I can somewhat keep track of the flow of time there, but I still think it's been at least trillions of years of battle there between us and him..."

Towa floated down above Masayoshi, sitting on her staff.

"Perhaps once our battle with Mira ends, whenever that may be, we could leave Kill-Gaia..." Towa said, "After all, he's served his purpose in helping us to get stronger, and we're clearly not his main interest...."

"That's true, but he could possibly already know about any attempt to do so," Masayoshi countered, "We need a contingency of some sort just in case..."

Meanwhile, in Kill-Gaia's domain, the seemingly eternal fight continued to rage on. Both Toyoshi and Mira grew stronger, faster, smarter. Every move they made, they were calculating how to get ahead of the other. For eons upon eons, they clashed with each other, countermeasures, answers to the other's attacks, exchanges, retaliations.... It was all evolving as they fought.

However, there would need to come a time when both of them would need to stop in order to pursue other things besides climbing the infinite staircase of power. When that time would be, however, was unknown to either of them.

Meanwhile, in Kill-Gaia's domain, the seemingly eternal fight continued to rage on. Both Toyoshi and Mira grew stronger, faster, smarter. Every move they made, they were calculating how to get ahead of the other. For eons upon eons, they clashed with each other, countermeasures, answers to the other's attacks, exchanges, retaliations.... It was all evolving as they fought.

However, there would need to come a time when both of them would need to stop in order to pursue other things besides climbing the infinite staircase of power. When that time would be, however, was unknown to either of them.
Kill-Gaia returned to his realm where the pair were fighting, not saying a single word to them. He didn't go to his throne or make any comments.

He simply manifested.. A sword? It was a simple Long sword. Nothing special about it.

As he gripped that sword, what came next made even the void shiver in awe. Swings that couldn't be described by the word 'skillfully' were being thrown at one-by-one.

The trillions of years of training they'd put in was like an ant compared to the mountain that he displayed, like he was born only for that singular purpose.. What was he doing..?

It wasn't possible. Was he training?! For what? He was by far the strongest around, training wasn't necessary.

But as he trained, a pattern emerged. He wasn't just training.. He was copying. He was copying the movements of several people to turn it into a single style. People he hadn't even seen before, or seen fight.

He continued to throw out his impossible movements like nothing as he cackled.

"Almost!!!"

He then stopped. "Ah... Both of you can leave."

He opened a portal. "Your done. I'll be doing my own training."

"That's all I needed to hear, man. I just don't want any lies.." She said.
“…I’m sorry for lying.” David said.

“I truly am. Me and Masayoshi discussed it, and we thought it would be a…bad idea to tell the group. We already were infighting enough within the group because of my…outburst about the Xenos. So I swore to her that I wouldn’t tell anyone.”

"No clue," Masayoshi said, "I'm currently still fighting with Mira. This right here is the only way I can somewhat keep track of the flow of time there, but I still think it's been at least trillions of years of battle there between us and him..."

Towa floated down above Masayoshi, sitting on her staff.

"Perhaps once our battle with Mira ends, whenever that may be, we could leave Kill-Gaia..." Towa said, "After all, he's served his purpose in helping us to get stronger, and we're clearly not his main interest...."

"That's true, but he could possibly already know about any attempt to do so," Masayoshi countered, "We need a contingency of some sort just in case..."
“trillions of years…?” David said, looking at her.

“you, or your other selves I mean, have just been sparring for that long? How strong do you plan on becoming?” David said.

"...I’m sorry for lying.” David said.

“I truly am. Me and Masayoshi discussed it, and we thought it would be a…bad idea to tell the group. We already were infighting enough within the group because of my…outburst about the Xenos. So I swore to her that I wouldn’t tell anyone.”
"I'm not mad because it happened!!" She said, pressing her feet into the ground, causing a crater to form.

"I'm mad because you lied... I know Masayoshi and Towa aren't bad people. What I don't know is why you wouldn't tell someone... Anyone!? You could've even told Belial, and he'd have heard you out! You don't think we could've just talked it out?"

Kill-Gaia returned to his realm where the pair were fighting, not saying a single word to them. He didn't go to his throne or make any comments.

He simply manifested.. A sword? It was a simple Long sword. Nothing special about it.

As he gripped that sword, what came next made even the void shiver in awe. Swings that couldn't be described by the word 'skillfully' were being thrown at one-by-one.

The trillions of years of training they'd put in was like an ant compared to the mountain that he displayed, like he was born only for that singular purpose.. What was he doing..?

It wasn't possible. Was he training?! For what? He was by far the strongest around, training wasn't necessary.

But as he trained, a pattern emerged. He wasn't just training.. He was copying. He was copying the movements of several people to turn it into a single style. People he hadn't even seen before, or seen fight.

He continued to throw out his impossible movements like nothing as he cackled.

"Almost!!!"

He then stopped. "Ah... Both of you can leave."

He opened a portal. "Your done. I'll be doing my own training."
Toyoshi and Mira looked toward Kill-Gaia, ceasing their battle. Why was he training? Why was he attempting to grow stronger, when he was by far the strongest entity Toyoshi and Mira had ever encountered? What purpose did he have in doing so?

"As in, you want us to stop training?" Toyoshi asked.

"As strong as we needed to be," Towa answered.

"I requested him not to tell anyone," Masayoshi said, "Everyone was on edge from the in-fighting and I didn't want to make everything worse by dropping that bombshell on-"

Masayoshi paused and looked very startled all of a sudden, as did Towa. Something had clearly unnerved them, and it wasn't Rory.

"Oh no, that's not good... That's not good..." Masayoshi said.

"That's worse than not good... That's terrible..." Towa responded.

Toyoshi and Mira looked toward Kill-Gaia, ceasing their battle. Why was he training? Why was he attempting to grow stronger, when he was by far the strongest entity Toyoshi and Mira had ever encountered? What purpose did he have in doing so?

"As in, you want us to stop training?" Toyoshi asked.
"I want you to leave." He said bluntly. "You wanted power, you got it. You wanted a training partner, I gave you one.. Our relationship ends there. Lest you want to fully abandon your group, that is.."

"I'm not mad because it happened!!" She said, pressing her feet into the ground, causing a crater to form.

"I'm mad because you lied... I know Masayoshi and Towa aren't bad people. What I don't know is why you wouldn't tell someone... Anyone!? You could've even told Belial, and he'd have heard you out! You don't think we could've just talked it out?"
“I swore I wouldn’t tell Rory” David repeated a serious expression on his face.

“It was her secret to reveal. Not mine. I would never betray my future wife, potentially put her in danger, by revealing what she said to me in confidence”

“I made her swore that she wouldn’t harm anyone, swore that she would never inflict pain on the dream world on Kill-Gaia behalf. Once she swore to that, it was enough for me.”

As strong as we needed to be," Towa answered.

"I requested him not to tell anyone," Masayoshi said, "Everyone was on edge from the in-fighting and I didn't want to make everything worse by dropping that bombshell on-"

Masayoshi paused and looked very startled all of a sudden, as did Towa. Something had clearly unnerved them, and it wasn't Rory.

"Oh no, that's not good... That's not good..." Masayoshi said.

"That's worse than not good... That's terrible..." Towa responded.
“What. What the hell is going on” He said to Masayoshi.

“Are you two ok over their, is hurting you!??” David said, rage and confusion in his voice

"I swore I wouldn’t tell Rory” David repeated a serious expression on his face.

“It was her secret to reveal. Not mine. I would never betray my future wife, potentially put her in danger, by revealing what she said to me in confidence”

“I made her swore that she wouldn’t harm anyone, swore that she would never inflict pain on the dream world on Kill-Gaia behalf. Once she swore to that, it was enough for me.”
"What a wife she is, purposely lying only to result in this... This-" Rory clenched her fists, anger consuming her vision.

"Calm down."

Belial grabbed her wrist. "David, I get what your saying. That doesn't change anything. Promises can be broken as easily as they can be made.. And keeping a secret like this is completely unacceptable."

He said as he calmly lectured King Tiger. "Not cool man." And that's where his lecture ended.

"And mother, you need to calm down. What's done is done, and we can't change that." Rory pulled her arm away, breathing lowly.

"You're right..." She said calmly as well, holding herself back once more, displaying her heightened self-control.

"Well, there's something I have been researching and finally believe I can pull off, I'll be gone for a hot minute." Yharon said, nodding to accept King Tiger's apology and walking out of the room and the castle, before flying away to somewhere distant...

"Were you ever going to consider tell us or was this just going to be kept to yourselves for the rest of time?" Horus asked Masayoshi "I suppose revealing it at a wedding would've been a bad time so would you have told us after given the opportunity?"

Horus noticed Yharon leave and fly off "Huh, wonder where he's going."

"What a wife she is, purposely lying only to result in this... This-" Rory clenched her fists, anger consuming her vision.

"Calm down."

Belial grabbed her wrist. "David, I get what your saying. That doesn't change anything. Promises can be broken as easily as they can be made.. And keeping a secret like this is completely unacceptable."

He said as he calmly lectured King Tiger. "Not cool man." And that's where his lecture ended.

"And mother, you need to calm down. What's done is done, and we can't change that." Rory pulled her arm away, breathing lowly.

"You're right..." She said calmly as well, holding herself back once more, displaying her heightened self-control.
“A man who ain’t good for his promises isn’t a man at all” David said plainly. His expression steely, cold.

“I never make a promise that I plan on breaking. The same goes for what I Promised at the wedding.”

“and let’s say I did tell you guys. And you decided that she was a threat. A threat enough to kill. What if you came after her the same way you came after me in the arena? except this time without rules, weapons allowed, and nothing stopping you. I’m not going to take a chance like that.” David said, looking solely at Rory.

Back