• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi leaps into David's arms, kissing him passionately. There was no hesitation there. At all.
David began to slowly float upward, so that the two of them were standing in thin air. Hovering several meters off the ground. He continued to kiss her, more passionately, than any kiss he had ever done before. This was a day that he would always remember. a truly magical moment in his life.

(Alright, time to "ruin" the moment.)

As Masayoshi and David passionately embraced each other, somebody began to sing.

"A match made in heaven.~"

A purple portal opened up in the wedding venue, the greatest of all evil walked out of it in a... tuxedo..?

"What a joyous occasion. Two people swearing to spend eternity together.. What wonderful desire it can breed. Speaking of breeding.."

Rory pointed a sword at him, "What do you want, Gaia?" He backed up, holding his hands into the air.

"Why Rory, two people are declaring their love for one another! How could I miss such an event?"

He began to float into the air, clapping. "I'm simply here to enjoy the venue. Not believable, right?"

"Come on, don't you trust me, dragon Boy? Everyone deserves a day off from torturing, killing, destroying, you know, the usual."

Kill-Gaia chuckled, "The union of these two lovebirds is something all should enjoy! One of them also happens to be one of my prized toys." Rory tilted her head..

"What..?" Gaia continued on, sighing. "Nobody told you? Masayoshi and her little friend Towa have been... Acquainted with me for a while. Why, we're besties!"

Rory turned to both Masayoshi and King Tiger, "He's just ******* with me, right? You haven't actually been working with him, right Masayoshi..?"

"Come on, don't you trust me, dragon Boy? Everyone deserves a day off from torturing, killing, destroying, you know, the usual."

Kill-Gaia chuckled, "The union of these two lovebirds is something all should enjoy! One of them also happens to be one of my prized toys." Rory tilted her head..

"What..?" Gaia continued on, sighing. "Nobody told you? Masayoshi and her little friend Towa have been... Acquainted with me for a while. Why, we're besties!"

Rory turned to both Masayoshi and King Tiger, "He's just ******* with me, right? You haven't actually been working with him, right Masayoshi..?"

King Tiger stared at Kill-Gaia. Rage building inside him. This couldn’t be happening. Not now. Not here. Not when they were close to happiness.

“Why…” was all David could muster, looking at Kill-Gaia with genuine hate in his eyes.

“…why would you make up lies about my WIFE like that?!” David yelled, in an attempt to appear more annoyed then angry.

David had done something that he never liked doing. He lied. He lied to protect his wife. He lied so that they could live together in peace

King Tiger stared at Kill-Gaia. Rage building inside him. This couldn’t be happening. Not now. Not here. Not when they were close to happiness.

“Why…” was all David could muster, looking at Kill-Gaia with genuine hate in his eyes.

“…why would you make up lies about my WIFE like that?!” David yelled, in an attempt to appear more annoyed then angry.

David had done something that he never liked doing. He lied. He lied to protect his wife. He lied so that they could live together in peace
"Lied? I don't lie. I don't need to." Gaia walked up towards David, giving him a hug.

"Oh.. You poor thing. Lying to protect your dearest from punishment. Admirable, to me at least.."

"Evidence suggests he isn't. I couldn't care less myself, I can do nothing to Kill-Gaia and all I can do is stall for awhile at best." Yharon said

Yharon shook his head, his emerald green eyes revealed nothing.

"Evidence suggests he isn't. I couldn't care less myself, I can do nothing to Kill-Gaia and all I can do is stall for awhile at best." Yharon said
"Not like you need to. I won't lay a finger on your delicate skin, Yharon. Your owner raised you perfectly.. I wouldn't dare raise my hand against you."

It wasn't a lie. He had no desire to hurt anybody there. It was simply to cause discord..

"What the hell!?" Rory yelled out. "Yharon, if you knew this, why did you hide this!?"

"Not like you need to. I won't lay a finger on your delicate skin, Yharon. Your owner raised you perfectly.. I wouldn't dare raise my hand against you."

It wasn't a lie. He had no desire to hurt anybody there. It was simply to cause discord..

"What the hell!?" Rory yelled out. "Yharon, if you knew this, why did you hide this!?"
"You can shut up any time Kill-Gaia." Yharon said

"Because discord and in-fighting with a was one of the last things we needed after your Ether Corruption. Also your playing into precisely what the masked freak here wants: Discord and Chaos." Yharon responded calmly

"You can shut up any time Kill-Gaia." Yharon said

"Because discord and in-fighting with a was one of the last things we needed after your Ether Corruption. Also your playing into precisely what the masked freak here wants: Discord and Chaos." Yharon responded calmly
"Infighting!? I just learned that somebody I trusted may be a traitor, I think a bit of infighting is warranted..!" She yelled out, her calm slowly waning.

“F-**** off!” David stammered, aiming a punch towards Kill Gaia face.

“Why the hell are you doing this to us? WHY? what the hell do you WANT?”
"I want you to tell the truth." He said, his previous playful demeanor disappearing.

"You can lie to me because you don't care about me. But you care about them.. It's easy to lie to the enemy."

David's attack simply went through his body. "You can't lie to them. Why, if you did... They wouldn't let you live it down. Most wouldn't anyway."

He began cackling once more, looking into the starry night as he yelled out.

"Can we trust David!? Can we trust Masayoshi!? Why, they lied to us about something soooo important! The King's Council may mind it.. But what of Rory? Belial? What would that girl Kiara think? Are you gonna lie to somebody you respect?"

He then looked down to King Tiger, "Tell them. Say it. I want you to say it. Tell them your a liar. That you can't be trusted."

"I want you to tell the truth." He said, his previous playful demeanor disappearing.

"You can lie to me because you don't care about me. But you care about them.. It's easy to lie to the enemy."

David's attack simply went through his body. "You can't lie to them. Why, if you did... They wouldn't let you live it down. Most wouldn't anyway."

He began cackling once more, looking into the starry night as he yelled out.

"Can we trust David!? Can we trust Masayoshi!? Why, they lied to us about something soooo important! The King's Council may mind it.. But what of Rory? Belial? What would that girl Kiara think? Are you gonna lie to somebody you respect?"

He then looked down to King Tiger, "Tell them. Say it. I want you to say it. Tell them your a liar. That you can't be trusted."
"Damn it....DAMN IT" King Tiger said, slamming both of his fists into Kill Gaia, the attacks phasing through the man to hit the ground below.

"I...I....I don't...." David started to mutter. Tears starting streaming down his cheeks.

"she....She's not a bad person. She's my wife. I love her. She wouldn't do anything wrong. she hasn't done anything wrong. she promised me she wouldn't hurt anyone... theirs nothing to worry about! I talked to her about it, it's all good, where all safe! SHE WON'T DO ANYTHING!" David started to ramble rapidly as if that would change their minds, as if that would change the fact that he just lied openly to all the people he trusted him.

"she's...she's...not a traitor.....she....not" David muttered.

Yharon sighed and created a portal back to his castle

"Your both welcome within my halls..." Yharon said calmly to King Tiger and Masayoshi before turning to Kill-Gaia

"Just keep that atrocious ******* boil on the face of reality out of it." Yharon snarled and walked through the portal

"The only person who matters to him here is Rory, just remember that." Signus said, taking a bow before walking through the portal, only Shalor stayed behind and simply asked Kill-Gaia one question

"What's your end game?"

Rory's hands shook as she hyperventilated.. What was this? This feeling of disorder in her..

"David."

She was right on the verge of tearing them both to pieces. But she stopped herself.

"Assure me this. Will Masayoshi not hurt anyone?"

She said calmly. She didn't want to become a monster, she couldn't give in to what that freak wanted..

"I dont want any lies. Look at me. Look at me, now."

She walked up to him, grabbing his face, forcing him to look her in the eyes.

"Is she a threat? I don't care if it's even an impossibly small chance. Is Masayoshi a threat?"
"What's your end game?"
"End game?" He titled his head. "Nothing will change if I tell you. You'll hate me, I'll love you.~"

Rory's hands shook as she hyperventilated.. What was this? This feeling of disorder in her..

"David."

She was right on the verge of tearing them both to pieces. But she stopped herself.

"Assure me this. Will Masayoshi not hurt anyone?"

She said calmly. She didn't want to become a monster, she couldn't give in to what that freak wanted..

"I dont want any lies. Look at me. Look at me, now."

She walked up to him, grabbing his face, forcing him to look her in the eyes.

"Is she a threat? I don't care if it's even an impossibly small chance. Is Masayoshi a threat?"

"End game?" He titled his head. "Nothing will change if I tell you. You'll hate me, I'll love you.~"
King Tiger looked at Rory. his face hardened, He wiped his tears away from his eyes and responded.

"No"

"She's a good person Rory. and I'll bet my life on that. If she ever, for any reason or any way becomes a threat...you can kill us both."

King Tiger looked at Rory. his face hardened, He wiped his tears away from his eyes and responded.

"No"

"She's a good person Rory. and I'll bet my life on that. If she ever, for any reason or any way becomes a threat...you can kill us both."
"I hope you'll hold yourself accountable to that statement." Rory said as she let go of King Tiger.

"David... I want to trust you. After all I've done and after all the battles we've fought together... I don't want to ruin your wedding. I want to trust you.. More than anything." She clenched her fist.

"I don't want to kill you.. Make sure I don't have to."
"I don't hate you, I'm probably being naïve trying to see good in the Ultimate Evil, but I want to know what your end game is." Shalor said, looking Kill-Gaia dead in the eyes
He tapped his head rapidly as he cackled, "End game!? Who says I need an End Game!? This world is mine, and entertainment is what I WANT!!"

Of course, something anybody with his power would say. But there had to be more to it than that, because his laughs and screams had a tone of...

Wanting. He was searching for something.

Back