• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((oops))
(Apoptosis. Not apotheosis.)

"I don't imagine it'd be giving her any problems lest she's begun to realize her existence.." Gabriel said.
”alright…but do you think is possible she might be discovering it for herself? Surely she can’t be completely clueless on what she is right?”

“And another thing. Can being an Apoptosis manifest itself…in someone emotions? Like indifference or rage for instance. Can her status as an Apoptosis cause of increase these emotions?”

King Tiger remembered back to his talk with Rory. How her indifference had startled him. He was wondering, mainly, what that was about.

”alright…but do you think is possible she might be discovering it for herself? Surely she can’t be completely clueless on what she is right?”

“And another thing. Can being an Apoptosis manifest itself…in someone emotions? Like indifference or rage for instance. Can her status as an Apoptosis cause of exacerbate these emotions?”

King Tiger remembered back to his talk with Rory. How her indifference had startled him. He was wondering, mainly, what that was about.
"Emotions are a complicated thing, David. My mothe- ..Rory, could be feeling a variety of things that I cannot explain without direct contact with her. And I doubt she'd talk to anyone about it..." Gabriel said, looking down.

"Emotions are a complicated thing, David. My mothe- ..Rory, could be feeling a variety of things that I cannot explain without direct contact with her. And I doubt she'd talk to anyone about it..." Gabriel said, looking down.
“That’s alright” King Tiger said, patting Gabriel on the back.

“Sorry to bother ya, I just care about your mom, that’s all. Noticed that she was acting a bit differently lately so I wanted to check in with ya.”

“That’s alright” King Tiger said, patting Gabriel on the back.

“Sorry to bother ya, I just care about your mom, that’s all. Noticed that she was acting a bit differently lately so I wanted to check in with ya.”
"She. Is. Not. My. Mother." Gabriel said before storming off. "I am meant to destroy her..." She thought.

"I cannot be her daughter..." She slapped herself, a red mark appearing on her cheek. "I cannot." She thought again, entering an empty bedroom and laying down.

"Perhaps I shall try to... sleep." She didn't need sleep, but she'd try. And she succeeded rather swiftly.

“Well one things for sure. I can’t get complacent. I lost today. Big time. If that assassin had chosen me as a ‘target’ I wouldn’t have lasted five seconds.” King Tiger said to himself.

King Tiger stood up and walked out of his room. Moving outside of the castle. He started training. Working out his muscles with a long, vigorous workout.

Last edited:
Valdagyðja frowned after seeing her foe warp away. Apparently, he wouldn't get to know who she was after all, and she had been robbed of some slight exercise.

"Unfortunate," She said, merely returning to where she was before, preparing to train again. After all, even though the hero guy was quite strong, that wasn't the opponent she was looking for. To be honest, Val didn't think he could ever be. He didn't possess what she was looking for in an opponent. As of now, there was only one person who would, but he needed to wait for her to become stronger. Well, perhaps two, as an old foe she had battled with long ago returned to her memory.

Beginning her training by sparring with not just one, not two, but several thousand duplicates of herself that were all at full strength as she suppressed herself to increase the gains of her training, she could now vividly remember that opponent, the single opponent the Goddess of Power has ever lost against...

"Kill-Gaia," She thought as she battled the full-power hordes of herself, "If Rory can't be my rival, I'll always have you to aspire toward."

"Train well." The Devil grinned on his throne, standing up straight in his void. He smiled down at the Goddess' attempts to strengthen herself.

"Stronger. Faster. Skillfully. Become even stronger.." He cackled loudly. He covered his face with his hands, well, he covered his mask.

"The world is made of stars." His void was filled with a starry sky. "And those stars will give you even greater power, my child."

He held his hand into the sky, "Hahaha.. HAHAHAHA..!!!" He awaited their clash. The clash of his favored pets...

"Tick-tock Rory.. If you don't show me that inkling, I may just have to steal something important.."

The man desired power. But he didn't desire to have it. He desired to see others achieve it, and use it... Use it to show him the ultimate meaning.

"I still haven't figured out the meaning of my life, brothers."

(Have story.)

Rory woke up in the middle of the night, thinking. This sinking feeling in her chest... Like she was missing something.

"Life is simply a marathon from life to death."

That's what she thought as a child. Was she right? She was feeling... questionable, for a while. Was this emptiness telling her she was always right..?

"Do I mean nothing..?" She thought.

She stood up, staring out the window. "Am I... Nothing..?" One day, she was going to die. It didn't matter what caused it, but she would.

"Is anything... really..." She could feel somebody wrap their arms around her, gently hugging her.

"You're something to me, mom." That's what this hug really was. That's what Belial would've said.. "I love you." That's what he would've said.

"I love you to, sweetheart.."

Belial entered into the room right after she said that, "Mom, come on!" Oh right.. The fireworks.

"Coming, Beli." She smiled at him. "I've already gathered everybody. The ceremony will begin any minute!"

She walked with Belial outside to where David and Masayoshi's wedding would be held, holding Belial's hand the entire way.

That's right. People she couldn't abandon.. Her children. They kept her sane. They kept her whole. They kept her from being... nothing.

"Congratulations, David." She said.

((Oh shoot we doing the wedding scene?))
@ZoroNotZolo

David was busy getting dressed. For the first time in a long while, he was actually wearing clothing, and if felt uncomfortable as hell. He put on his suit, a black tuxedo with a black bow tie. His black shoes were freshly shined, and his suit was neatly ironed and put together with great care. The whole outfit looked fancy and professional. Two words David would normally never ascribe to himself.

David had taken off his mask, obviously, exposing his face and hair to the crowd, which he had groomed and trimmed with great care. He wanted to look his best for his wife, put his best foot foward.

Scrambling out of the dressing area he got himself prepared for what was about to happen. This is it. This is the moment. The best day of his life. The day he would get married to the women of his dreams. He was excited, no, he was ecstatic, but he was also nervous as hell.

"Hey, I wouldn't miss it. I always expected Masayoshi had the hots for you, and I guess my suspicions have been confirmed." Rory said as she chuckled.

((NICE))

“You thought she liked me to? I guess I really was the last person to figure it out” David said, laughing.

“I was completely clueless for the longest time!”

"I wouldn't miss this for anything, one of my most trusted allies having a wedding? How could I miss it?" Yharon said
“Thanks man. I really appreciate it.” King Tiger said, a wide grin on his face.

Horus teleported to the group, this time in a normal looking, black suit rather than his typical power armor. “Sorry if I’m late. Takes forever to get the armor off” he said, panting

“Congratulations though David. I’m really happy for you.”

(I was on my Mr. Incredible "I've still got time" irl lol)

Masayoshi was getting prepared. She was looking at herself in the wedding dress in the mirror, feeling a mixture of excitement, joy, and anxiety.

"How do I look?" She asked Towa.

"For once in your life, better than me," She responded.

"Thank you."

"Don't get used to it. Are you ready?"

"I... I don't know... I'm kind of-"

"Nervous, I know. But, the moment you head out there, I'm sure that anxiety will melt away."

"How do you know?"

"So far, my track record for being right seems to be standing strong...."

Masayoshi took a deep breath, looking at herself in the mirror once more. She smiled, getting up to be with the one she'd be with for the rest of her life.

Belial snapped his fingers, a small tuxedo appearing on him with a cute little Bowtie.

He then turned to King Tiger, "You're woman is almost here, man. Nervous?" He said.

"Don't be. You've got the best wing-man right here. Go get her, Tiger."

Belial snapped his fingers, a small tuxedo appearing on him with a cute little Bowtie.

He then turned to King Tiger, "You're woman is almost here, man. Nervous?" He said.

"Don't be. You've got the best wing-man right here. Go get her, Tiger."
“heh. Thanks Belial.” David said. He psyched himself up, and headed back towards the dressing area, thanking the guests who had come. Anxiety, happiness and excitement mixing into a cocktail of emotions. And then he saw her. Masayoshi. His anxiety, his fears, an his hesitation all melted away…the only emotion left was…joy.”

(I was on my Mr. Incredible "I've still got time" irl lol)

Masayoshi was getting prepared. She was looking at herself in the wedding dress in the mirror, feeling a mixture of excitement, joy, and anxiety.

"How do I look?" She asked Towa.

"For once in your life, better than me," She responded.

"Thank you."

"Don't get used to it. Are you ready?"

"I... I don't know... I'm kind of-"

"Nervous, I know. But, the moment you head out there, I'm sure that anxiety will melt away."

"How do you know?"

"So far, my track record for being right seems to be standing strong...."

Masayoshi took a deep breath, looking at herself in the mirror once more. She smiled, getting up to be with the one she'd be with for the rest of her life.

“Masayoshi…you…you look beautiful” David said. Walking towards her and gingerly gripping her hand. Smiling warmly at her. He was head over heels for her. Just gazing at her made his heart race, made him happy beyond belief, made him want to spend all his time with her. He wanted to know everything about her, wanted to do everything he could to make her happy. he had never felt this feeling before. Never felt love this intense.

Last edited:
“heh. Thanks Belial.” David said. He psyched himself up, and headed back towards the dressing area, thanking the guests who had come. Anxiety, happiness and excitement mixing into a cocktail of emotions. And then he saw her. Masayoshi. His anxiety, his fears, an his hesitation all melted away…the only emotion left was…joy.”

“Masayoshi…you…you look beautiful” David said. Walking towards her and gripping her hand.
"You look perfect..." Masayoshi said with a smile, walking beside her beloved. Towa was right. All of her fear and anxiety had left at this moment. All that was ahead was the bliss, joy and beauty of the marriage that was coming, and the wonderful feeling knowing that she would soon be with David forever.

"You look perfect..." Masayoshi said with a smile, walking beside her beloved. Towa was right. All of her fear and anxiety had left at this moment. All that was ahead was the bliss, joy and beauty of the marriage that was coming, and the wonderful feeling knowing that she would soon be with David forever.
David leaned in, and gave her a kiss on the cheek affectionately.

“This is the happiest moment of my life. I love you, Masayoshi” David said softly into her ear.

He walked beside her, hand in hand, out onto the main wedding area.

"Alright, let's get to it!" Belial said loudly, "Yadayda... Through sickness and health, Blah Blah Blah... David do you take Masayoshi as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Belial did not know what a priest actually says at a wedding, so he improvised.

Back