• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((I'll get to making at least 10 fourth wall breaks a page then!))

Shalor sat down in a chair, taking a sip of tea as Skuld took the initiative

"So, if I'll be spending any decent amount of time under your employment we need to get a payment system set up. I'll start at 10,000 gold coins a week." Skuld said

"5000 Gold coins a week." Shalor responded

"Nah, that's too low. 9000." Skuld said

"I'll meet you at 7,500 gold coins." Shalor responded, to Skuld clearly giving it some thought...

"Who cares? I'm sure everybody except her knows at this point." Belial said.
“I just don’t want their to be a…panic” Tiger whispered to Belial.

“If word gets out that the famous Rory the Sixth is destined to destroy existence, the people of dream world may not…take the news well”

"Once I knew she was here I would have killed two birds on one job." Skuld said
“Ya think you could handle both Rory and the summon at once? Your confident, I’ll give ya that”

"His name isn't summon, its Akari." Kiara said as she walked in. "Is this done yet? I can hear the talking from outside."
“looks like it just ended, now that he’s taken the job” King Tiger said.

“speaking of names, do you even know mine? You seem fond of calling me some variation of ‘muscle man’, don’t see why I should bother learning your summons name if you ain’t got the decency to call me by mine”. King Tiger said plainly.

“looks like it just ended, now that he’s taken the job” King Tiger said.

“speaking of names, do you even know mine? You seem fond of calling me some variation of ‘muscle man’, don’t see why I should bother learning your summons name if you ain’t got the decency to call me by mine”. King Tiger said plainly.
"Decency, huh." Kiara said as she chuckled. "First, you threaten a 19 year old girl.. Then you lose your mind at somebody who's supposedly your friend, then you run off to get married." Kiara began to genuinely laugh.

"What a decent person you are, David."

King Tiger sighed.

“I ain’t gonna deny my behavior been shitty. I railed against your sum- against Akari without getting the full context, and I took my frustration out on Rory. Even I can admit that was not right”

“I understand if ya hate my guts Kiara, but I just want to say I wish ya the best going forwards. Would love to hear word of the legendary hero “Kiara and Akari” savin the day in the future”

"Thanks." Kiara said. "I still hate you, and now that you have some weird nearly-bald mercenary in your ranks, I feel even more unsafe.." She said, chuckling.

"I may not like you, but I respect you. Also, Belial, Gabriel, sorry that I almost ****** your mom."

Belial tilted his head, "What..???"

King Tiger grinned. A wide toothy grin. He knew that he and Kirara would never be friends, but mutual respect was enough for him. However, the mention of Rory made him remember his talk with her earlier.

“Oi Gabrial, can we talk for a second?” King Tiger called out to the angel. Beckoning her to follow him outside the room.
"If you wish." Gabriel said, following King Tiger. "What is this about, David?"

"So having sex with a 19 year old when your like 96 was the answer? Ha! What an insane group I've found myself in!" Skuld said, following Shalor out of the room
"94, actually. She consented, and she's of age, so I don't see the problem.. Also, I look like I'm 20, nobody would notice I'm that old unless I tell them or their observant." Rory said.

"If you wish." Gabriel said, following King Tiger. "What is this about, David?"
“Do ya notice anything…going on with your mom? I had a talk with earlier and she seemed very…troubled”

“Your the counter Apoptosis thing right? I was wondering if her status as an apotheosis was giving her any…problem. And if theirs anything I can do to help”

Last edited:
“Do ya notice anything…going on with your mom? I had a talk with earlier and she seemed very…troubled”

“Your the counter Apotheosis thing right? I was wondering if her status as an apotheosis was giving her any…problem. And if theirs anything I can do to help”
(Apoptosis. Not apotheosis.)

"I don't imagine it'd be giving her any problems lest she's begun to realize her existence.." Gabriel said.

Back