• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Belial ran over to Shalor as soon as they set foot on his castle, "THANK SATAN!"

He hugged Shalor as tightly as he could, which wasn't much considering he was still very injured from the Rory the 7th incident.

"Your fine... Your fine..." He repeated that to calm himself down. "Your fine. That's all that matters."

Shalor nodded, trying to calm himself down, but still hyperventilating
“Whoa easy their man” King Tiger said gingerly.

“deep breaths. In…out…in…out.” King Tiger said, slowing his breathing down to mimic what he wanted Shalor to do.

The dangers passed man, you did it. You don’t have to worry anymore…” King Tiger said, attempting to calm the boy down.

Shalor hugged back, taking breaths to calm himself
“Their ya go. I don’t know if this will help, but when I “freak out”….”

“something that I don’t do infrequently” King Tiger said, light heartedly

“I try to focus on things I’m grateful for, ya know? Like now I’m grateful that everyone is alive, Where all here, where all safe. Most of us aren’t injured. Ya friends are here, and they care about ya, Stuff like that ya know?”

Gabriel stared at the display of care between Shalor and Belial, squinting her eyes.

"What is this..." She thought.

It was confusing to her. She wasn't born to experience.. emotion, as most would put it. Simply to fulfill a job.

Destroy... Rory. "Weird.." Her chest swelled up. She shook her head, coughing a bit.

"I am also glad you've come back safe. If anybody needs to be healed, please come to me. I'd love to help."

"Kiara is okay.. But the state of Akari is unknown." Gabriel said.

“welp I’m glad the girls ok at least.” King Tiger said, leaning against a wall.

“She hates my guts now, but she ain’t a bad kid. hope she does alright in the dream world.”

"Alright... I think I'm ready to discuss things with the mercenary." Shalor said, sighing shakily and beginning to go out to meet with Skuld
“Ya sure you want to go alone? I can come with ya if you like” King Tiger offered.

Shalor nodded and found Skuld merely preparing five cups of tea.

"I'm ready..." Shalor said, not much confidence in his voice

"Relax, I'll go poof after awhile if we can't figure something out." The mercenary said before continuing " introductions are in order, the name is Skuld."

"Shalor." Shalor responded
(Was Horus this much of a pussy in the canon..?)
(No)

Back