• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I'm just doing what I'm payed to do." Skuld replied, jumping five meters to the side to dodge Enkidu's chains and returned fire, causing Shalor to grab Kiara's arm and run, taking a bullet to the shoulder that healed immediately in the process

"Ouch, You may want to use your summoning dream any time now!" Shalor said quickly, clearly scared but willing to continue "Knowing mercenaries I'll have to prepare something for a few minutes, buy me some time!" Shalor finished, breaking off once they were at the bottom floor out of sight.

Skuld merely once again began walking to a better firing spot, paying no mind to King Tiger

“Look…”

King Tiger stepped forward, increasing the gravity around the assassin by an immeasurable amount, reaching the maximum possible weight of his gravity manipulation as he poured his energy into retraining the mercenary.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are, or who paid you to kill her, But I ain't gonna let you go around as you please. If you want to hurt anyone in that house, your going to go through me first!"

"I ain't yet! I need a few minutes to gather enough!" Shalor yelled back
"Uh.. Alright..!" Kiara said before looking down at her belt. "Akari.. Its time to come out!"

As Kiara said that, an ocean of fire surrounded Skuld in an instant. It wasn't focused on harming him, but transporting him.

The sea of flames traveled to another galaxy, leaving Skuld on another planet.

"Who hired you?"

Said the masked warrior as he walked out of the flames and towards Skuld.

(Can't upload images on my phone, you know what Akari looks like either way lol.)
(If the plot is the sauce, I'm lost in it :/)
(Read broski.)

Skuld smirked, he was completely unaffected by the change in gravity as he shot King Tiger 4 times, a bullet in each knee, a bullet in each shoulder before continuing his fire at Kiara, swords suddenly jutting out wherever a bullet landed
King Tiger, too slow to react to his durability negating attacks, took the bullets head-on, the bullets piercing his flesh like it was cardboard.

"Damn!" King Tiger yelled, collapsing onto the ground. He had underestimated the mercenary greatly. It was clear that challenging him wasn't a wise choice. who the hell was this guy??

King Tiger used his body control to force his body to move, despite the wounds on each of his limbs.

"Uh.. Alright..!" Kiara said before looking down at her belt. "Akari.. Its time to come out!"

As Kiara said that, an ocean of fire surrounded Skuld in an instant. It wasn't focused on harming him, but transporting him.

The sea of flames traveled to another galaxy, leaving Skuld on another planet.

"Who hired you?"

Said the masked warrior as he walked out of the flames and towards Skuld.

(Can't upload images on my phone, you know what Akari looks like either way lol.)

(Read broski.)
"Complete confidentiality is my promise for jobs little summoning dream, I'll take it to my grave and beyond." Skuld said, proceeding to fire ten shots at Akari, wherever the bullets weren't there were swords coming out of the ground to fly at Akari

King Tiger carried himself into the house with his gravity manipulation, blood pooling from the open wounds from where he had been shot. He knew the assassin had spared his life. If he had wanted to, those bullets could have cut right through his skull.

"Rory, Kirara, Shalor, you guys alright!?" King Tiger yelled out. his wounds were nonlethal, but he had no idea if the people in the house were wounded more severely. from the hail of gunfire.

King Tiger carried himself into the house with his gravity manipulation, blood pooling from the open wounds from where he had been shot. He knew the assassin had spared his life. If he had wanted to, those bullets could have cut right through his skull.

"Rory, Kirara, Shalor, you guys alright!?" King Tiger yelled out. his wounds were nonlethal, but he had no idea if the people in the house were wounded more severely. from the hail of gunfire.
"Kiara isn't here, but I am. So is Shalor." Rory said as she was unharmed. "Looks like I got snubbed.."
"Complete confidentiality is my promise for jobs little summoning dream, I'll take it to my grave and beyond." Skuld said, proceeding to fire ten shots at Akari, wherever the bullets weren't there were swords coming out of the ground to fly at Akari

Akari made use of his flash step, dodging the bullets. To account for the swords, he covered himself in a barrier that he used to block them

"Well, there is somebody who could probably pay you at least 10 times whatever your being paid. If you'd stop this, that is..."

"They'd have to show me the money. So we're just going to fight until then, good practice, eh?" Skuld responded, clearly a mercenary through and through willing to kill pretty much anything.

"This guy is good, I'll have to keep my guard up." Skuld thought as he shot the ground directly in front of Akari, hundreds of swords expanding out of the hole on all directions as Skuld teleported behind Akari and dashed in for melee

"Kiara isn't here, but I am. So is Shalor." Rory said as she was unharmed. "Looks like I got snubbed.."
"That's a relief..." King Tiger sighed, leaning against a nearby wall, his body weakening from the injuries. it seems that he had the worst injuries, meaning the assassin wasn't successful in his initial barrage of bullet fire.

"...I assume that inferno I saw outside was the Superhero summoning dream right?" King Tiger yelled.

"They'd have to show me the money. So we're just going to fight until then, good practice, eh?" Skuld responded, clearly a mercenary through and through willing to kill pretty much anything.

"This guy is good, I'll have to keep my guard up." Skuld thought as he shot the ground directly in front of Akari, hundreds of swords expanding out of the hole on all directions as Skuld teleported behind Akari and dashed in for melee
Akari jumped into the air to avoid the swords as he avoided Skuld's attempt at melee. Neither of them were really serious, so dodging was easy.

"Then wait. He's gathering the money as we speak. You can do business with him."

"You don't seem to understand Rider, I'm still payed to kill you and your summoner, once the money gets here me and whoever is getting it can talk business, until then it's you, me, and lives on the line." Skuld said, firing shots that covered the ground in swords, just spread out enough to skewer anyone unfortunate enough to land into them, Skuld jumped onto one of them and began to fire bullets into the sky, each breaking apart into a hail of bullets upon Akari

"That's a relief..." King Tiger sighed, leaning against a nearby wall, his body weakening from the injuries. it seems that he had the worst injuries, meaning the assassin wasn't successful in his initial barrage of bullet fire.

"...I assume that inferno I saw outside was the Superhero summoning dream right?" King Tiger yelled.
"Probably." Rory said in response. "Shalor is gathering money to pay off the mercenary, so he'll have to hold the guy off."

"You don't seem to understand Rider, I'm still payed to kill you and your summoner, once the money gets here me and whoever is getting it can talk business, until then it's you, me, and lives on the line." Skuld said, firing shots that covered the ground in swords, just spread out enough to skewer anyone unfortunate enough to land into them, Skuld jumped onto one of them and began to fire bullets into the sky, each breaking apart into a hail of bullets upon Akari
"You have a very 1-Dimensional fighting style.." Akari pressed his hands together.

"Mantra Shots."​

Skuld could feel his bullets get blown away by trillions of fiery punches as he was also blown into the ground, burn marks appearing on his torso.

"This is why I don't enjoy fights where me and Kiara aren't connected properly.." Akari's fists bled.

"The faulty connection makes it hard to fight."

Skuld smirked "Then try this on for size." Skuld said, a sword forcing its way out of Akari's chest as the world completely changed and the sky went blood red, massive gears forming in the sky as Skuld teleported and impaled Akari with a sword before slamming his fist into the rider's face, sending him into a crater in the ground as Skuld blotted out the sky in bullets, each splitting apart and duplicating into more bullets constantly

"Well...If Shalor needs money, I should make myself useful..." King Tiger said. Opening a portal, he reached a hand into it, rummaging around, before he grabbed a large bag of cash. This bag contained much of the wealth King Tiger had saved during his time in the dream world from fighting in arenas and doing odd jobs. It was a sizable sum, amounting to around 1000 coins worth of various dream world currencies. Not nearly enough to pay off the bounty on his own, but enough to hopefully speed up the process.

He dragged it over to Shalor and tossed it towards the boy.

"Kid...add this to whatever pile of money your gathering. Hurry up and pay that man off" King Tiger said, leaning on a nearby wall. IF he couldn't contribute in strength, he would do what he could to help out in other ways.

"Well...If Shalor needs money, I should make myself useful..." King Tiger said. Opening a portal, he reached a hand into it, rummaging around, before he grabbed a large bag of cash. This bag contained much of the wealth King Tiger had saved during his time in the dream world from fighting in arenas and doing odd jobs. It was a sizable sum, amounting to around 1000 coins worth of various dream world currencies. Not nearly enough to pay off the bounty on his own, but enough to hopefully speed up the process.

He dragged it over to Shalor and tossed it towards the boy.

"Kid...add this to whatever pile of money your gathering. Hurry up and pay that man off" King Tiger said, leaning on a nearby wall. IF he couldn't contribute in strength, he would do what he could to help out in other ways.
"Alright..." shalor said, having gathered 10000 gold coins so far, but being able to get it faster, only two more minutes until he could buy himself a mercenary

"It ain't my job to decide good and bad and right and wrong, though I'd personally put myself as a bad guy when I think about it, I have no moral obligations and I have no morals, what I do is just what my job is at the time." Skuld replied
"I sorta said that, but alright. You have to know I'm not going to let you kill innocents, right?" Akari said.

Rory opened her own portal, dragging out an enormous bag of money. "I have been paid a lot in my life by people I've saved."

The bag itself contained around 3 billion coins worth of treasure and gifts Rory had gotten.

"I have no idea why I've never brought this out.."

Shalor finished preparing himself, coming out with 50 thousand gold coins, but clearly had his own plan in mind as he brought the offering over

"Well well well. The hero over there with the useless treasures and gifts, what do I look like? Some kinda merchant?" Skuld asked as he was tapped on the shoulder by Shalor.

"50,000 gold coins." Shalor said, clearly scared

"For what, exactly?" Skuld asked

"For you to join us." Shalor responded
((I shoulda added a few extra zeros to King Tiger coin amount, man looks broke as hell lmaooo))
(ROOKIE NUMBERS)

"You have to realize money is quite literally useless in this world. Only weaklings and idiots use it for anything, and usually people decide their problems by I dunno... fighting."

Rory said to Skuld. "Also, I can also just as easily turn this into actual money."

Horus teleported in, with a large sac full of hundreds of billions of gold coins "I don't know what's happening but I got this bag because I felt like I should have it. Please tell me I didn't just bring this here like a ******* idiot."

"Of course I know that, but you have to understand that I'm a mercenary. I don't need the money, in fact I don't need anything. It's just money is what is payed for jobs." Skuld responded, all aggression having ceased as his reality marble faded, as he was currently under employment of Shalor
Horus teleported in, with a large sac full of hundreds of billions of gold coins "I don't know what's happening but I got this bag because I felt like I should have it. Please tell me I didn't just bring this here like a ******* idiot."
"You just brought that here like an idiot." Skuld noted.

Shalor was hyperventilating, he knew that this could've been a very close call and that his life was clearly at stake

“I mostly just donate my money to charity and disaster relief. Stronger dreamers don’t use it for much, so might as well give it to those who do. ” King Tiger said, slightly embarrassed at his relative lack of wealth.

seeing Horus throw one of his sacks of money in the air, Tiger jumped upward and grabbed it bag, before Returning to the ground.

“If your not going to use it…I’ll just…keep it…if that’s ok.” King Tiger said.

Shalor opened a portal to his quarters and walked in, being swiftly followed by Skuld who had collected his payment.

"We still need to work out the details kid, but I think I should let you calm down a bit first." Skuld said, walking over to Belial's castle to wait

Akari returned to the planet, appearing before everyone else as his armor cracked. "What a strong individual.."

He said before dissipating, leaving only Kiara. "Wha- I'm.. I'm alive. I'm alive..! ****, that was crazy.. But awesome. Crazy awesome.."

Shalor opened a portal to his quarters and walked in, being swiftly followed by Skuld who had collected his payment.

"We still need to work out the details kid, but I think I should let you calm down a bit first." Skuld said, walking over to Belial's castle to wait
King Tiger walked over to Shalor portal and went inside. Once their he walked towards the boy and placed his hand in his shoulder.

“great work their Shalor, not only did you get the merc to stop fighting, you even got him to work for ya. Real smart plan, paying him out like that. Took guts to, I could see you were scared.”

Back