• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((I didn't know if I should cuz you internet was spotty and I didn't want to create extra work lol))

Kiara laid down in the grass, blankly staring at the sky. Was Akari really a bad guy..? She had to find out.

"Akari. Return."

She called her summon back from battle, returning Akari to her belt and leaving the Goddess of Power to attack mere air.

(That accounts for Zoro.)

"Akari.. Talk to me. Did you really massacre those people..?" She didn't get an answer at first. But soon..

"Yes."

She couldn't accept this.. "WHY!? Why would you do something so heinous!? Why didn't you tell me anything..?!" Again, she didn't get an answer at first.

But soon the summon responded. "Kiara. Calm down. I can explain... everything." She hadn't heard Akari talk much, so it was surprising that he sounded so.. relaxed.

"Those xenos were a native tribe of the dimensional gap. You couldn't speak the language so.. I opted to work alone. I traveled with them. Learned of their culture, their cuisine, their customs."

Kiara tilted her head. "Was that why you didn't say anything..?" He responded, "Yes. Kiara, that tribe was dying. An incurable plague hit them, and it'd been going on for millions of years, willpower kept them going."

Slowly, Kiara was calming down. "We held a ceremony. It was meant as tribute to the God they prayed to. I killed them all.. painlessly. It would have been like being enveloped by a warm blanket for them." Kiara's eyes widened.

"S-so... It was to spare them the pain..?" Akari nodded, although she couldn't see his physical form due to him being in the belt.

"I recorded their history and literature, and they were quite advanced. Kiara, I am not a senseless killer. They wanted to let it end, and I saved all of their culture myself." Kiara began to sniffle.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have made a case for you! We could have worked things out together!" Akari shook his head. "Kiara, you know the muscle man wouldn't have accepted that, even if I did." Kiara looked down.

"Yeah... What a piece of work." She said, causing both her and Akari chuckle. "Well, can I ask a question then? Why are you so obsessed with heroism outside of my belt.. But so calm inside of it?"

Akari responded, "Because outside the belt I don't have you. Outside the belt, I'm just what you dreamt of. A hero. But together.. We are something more." Kiara tilted her head.

"We are one and the same, Kiara. That pair of women are similar, but not like us. When we're together, we are complete. I am... different, you could say." Kiara talked.

"We complete each other?" Akari responded, "I guess we do. Heroism can come in many ways, Kiara. Together, we both realize that."

Kiara smiled, "Yeah... I guess so." She stood up. "Seriously though, **** that muscle guy, am I right? Akari chuckled, "Yeah, totally."

Rory sat on her bed, thinking. King Tiger was right. Why didn't she care? Why didn't she care about something so... evil.

"Weird. I am happy for David, though. Don't think I'm being invited to the Bachelorette party." She chuckled.

But this was serious.. "This is.." Did she even feel happy for him? Did she even care? She thought she did, but on the inside, she couldn't care less.

"Guess I'll sleep it off." She fell flat on her bed, falling asleep instantly and like a log.

Gabriel stood over her... "This is it." She thought. This was her purpose. Kill the Apoptosis. Kill the threat...

"Can't do it, can you?" Belial said, "You love her just as much as I do, and you know it." Gabriel blushed, "I do not..!"

"I am simply... Conflicted." Belial sighed, "While your conflicted, mind helping me set up fireworks? Their custom made for the wedding. Going off right when they kiss! It's perfect timing, right?" Gabriel turned to her brother.

"Sure."

(There. Happy now?)

King Tiger continued to sit within Masayoshi dimension, gazing lovingly at his fiancée. It occurred to him that he hadn't really checked back with Rory or the others in a while, so engrossed he was in his own romance. standing up, he decided to check out what was happening outside. if nothing else, he figured it may be a good time to have a....chat with Rory, assuming she wasn't busy. He had calmed down significantly since his last interaction with her and figured that now would be a good time to talk to her about everything that was going on.

Exiting the dimension, he opened his own portal appeared outside Rory's bedroom.

"Damn...missed my chance. Would it be a bad idea to wake her up?" King Tiger asked Belial and Gabriel.

King Tiger continued to sit within Masayoshi dimension, gazing lovingly at his fiancée. It occurred to him that he hadn't really checked back with Rory or the others in a while, so engrossed he was in his own romance. standing up, he decided to check out what was happening outside. if nothing else, he figured it may be a good time to have a....chat with Rory, assuming she wasn't busy. He had calmed down significantly since his last interaction with her and figured that now would be a good time to talk to her about everything that was going on.

Exiting the dimension, he opened his own portal appeared outside Rory's bedroom.

"Damn...missed my chance. Would it be a bad idea to wake her up?" King Tiger asked Belial and Gabriel.
"I'm sure she wouldn't mind having a chat." Belial said as a response.

Rory snored and snored like a bear. It was hard to tell what she was dreaming about.. While in a dream.

The girl walked and walked with no objective. She knew not where she was going, she simply walked.

But she couldn't keep moving through the carnage forever, her physical body wasn't that strong. She fell to the ground eventually... But, she heard a voice.

"Hey kid, did you know the world is made from stars!"

It was blurry... It looked like a man. Or a boy.. She hated men, not after what she experienced with her father before the end. But she could not run away.

"What..?"

She responded, perplexed. The boy responded, a bit louder this time.

"This world! This broken Earth!"

The boy stood upon a heap of corpses and garbage, a smile like that of a Saint.

"The world.. Is made of stars!"

That was the end of the memory.. What did the boy look like? What did he say next..? She didn't recall it..

Slowly, Rory woke up groaning, turning to King Tiger. "David..? Is that you..?"

(So yeah, Rory is lesbian partially because her father sexually abused her as a child, giving her a certain aversion to men when she was young, if you couldn't tell.)

"Yes...It's me Rory" King Tiger said calmly.

Taking a seat on a nearby chair, he looked at Rory, his expression serious.

"Hate to bother you during your nap, but the children ain't in the room, and I've calmed down from that little...incident...I had earlier, so I think it's about time we discussed what the hell happened in the arena. What went down....and why."

"Yes...It's me Rory" King Tiger said calmly.

Taking a seat on a nearby chair, he looked at Rory, his expression serious.

"Hate to bother you during your nap, but the children ain't in the room, and I've calmed down from that little...incident...I had earlier, so I think it's about time we discussed what the hell happened in the arena. What went down....and why."
"..." Rory simple stated blankly at him, seeming like she was in a trance.. Or as if she was indifferent to the situation.

"Alright. Say what you have to say."

King Tiger couldn't help but feel unnerved by Rory's seeming indifference towards the situation.

"Rory, you almost killed me. You WOULD have killed me, had the angel not shown up. You've always been intense, even in sparring, but that was a new level, even for you. I admit I also got carried away but...."

"In that Ring, you were attacking with the intent to kill, weren't you. I want to know why, and I want to make sure you aren't going to try that shit with anyone else."

King Tiger couldn't help but feel unnerved by Rory's seeming indifference towards the situation.

"Rory, you almost killed me. You WOULD have killed me, had the angel not shown up. You've always been intense, even in sparring, but that was a new level, even for you. I admit I also got carried away but...."

"In that Ring, you were attacking with the intent to kill, weren't you. I want to know why, and I want to make sure you aren't going to try that shit with anyone else."
"Heh, your lucky I didn't have a sword." Rory said jokingly, displaying her... Quite shocking indifference.

"Oop, sorry, was that in poor taste?"

"Your right, I damn well am lucky you didn't have a sword, giving your attitude I wouldn't be surprised if you had run me through five seconds into the match!"

"What the hell is wrong with you Rory? arent we friends? Comrades? We have our differences sure, but neither of us wants to see the other dead...right?"

"So tell me, why are you so calm right now, making jokes at the fact that you were literally seconds away from turning me into a pile of gore?! This ain't a joke Rory, and I sure as hell ain't laughing"

"Your right, I damn well am lucky you didn't have a sword, giving your attitude I wouldn't be surprised if you had run me through five seconds into the match!"

"What the hell is wrong with you Rory? arent we friends? Comrades? We have our differences sure, but neither of us wants to see the other dead...right?"

"So tell me, why are you so calm right now, making jokes at the fact that you were literally seconds away from turning me into a pile of gore?! This ain't a joke Rory, and I sure as hell ain't laughing"
"..." Rory stared blankly once more, as if she was trying to come up with a reasonable answer.

"I wasn't thinking of comrades."

She said, the joking tone in her voice swiftly disappearing as she stood up from the bed.

"I.. lost. Horribly. I don't remember the last time someone beat me so badly.." She said, referring to her battle with the Goddess of Power.

"Rage. Sadness. Pain. Weakness... I wasn't thinking of comrades."

Her eyes flared up with determination as she clenched her fists, causing her hands to bleed from the force.

"I cleared my head of comrades. Of sportsmanship. Of.. friends. And I only saw an enemy to strike down. That's all."

King Tiger shivered, a cold sweat appearing on his body.

"Rory....you shouldn't....you can't...."

"Rory...I understand your frustration here. I know how it feels to be powerless against an opponent, to get beaten so one-sidedly that your left in awe at your own weakness. Against The Snake Lady, Against Kill Gaia, Against Belial, Against YOU, I've felt that emotion many times in the past. its a sickening, pathetic emotion.

"But you can't let that cloud your damn judgment Rory. You've got comrades, people here who give a damn about you. You cant....you shouldn't lose sight of that. Please don't Rory..."

"Because next time, if you decide to pull that stunt against another one of our allies...or against an innocent person....there might not be an angel around to save them."

King Tiger shivered, a cold sweat appearing on his body.

"Rory....you shouldn't....you can't...."

"Rory...I understand your frustration here. I know how it feels to be powerless against an opponent, to get beaten so one-sidedly that your left in awe at your own weakness. Against The Snake Lady, Against Kill Gaia, Against Belial, Against YOU, I've felt that emotion many times in the past. its a sickening, pathetic emotion.

"But you can't let that cloud your damn judgment Rory. You've got comrades, people here who give a damn about you. You cant....you shouldn't lose sight of that. Please don't Rory..."

"Because next time, if you decide to pull that stunt against another one of our allies...or against an innocent person....there might not be an angel around to save them."
"David, it isn't just that.." Rory said, placing her hand on her chest. "It's... Whatever. Congratulations on your engagement."

Rory said as she walked out of the room, her hand still on her chest. "I don't.."

She would've killed him.

"I don't..."

She would've killed him.

Rory ran into the nearest bathroom and emptied her guts into one of the toilets.

"Do I.. What am.. God.. What am I..?" It was a realization.. She didn't care. The realization that she could've turned David into paste and she didn't care..

It was.. "What even am I..?" Apoptosis. Cancer cell. Destruction. New World. Reincarnation.

Thoughts flowed into her hand like an ocean. "No.. Go away..!!" She smashed the bathroom stall, her chest swelling up.

"I'm not a monster..." Go away. "I'm not." It's not real- "Just stop!!"

She shook her head, "I shouldn't do this.. A wedding is coming up. I need to let them focus on that."

"What the hell?!" King Tiger said aloud, watching as Rory walked out of the room...and eventually hearing the sound of something getting smashed into pieces.

Something is wrong....very wrong. And what the hell did she mean 'it isn't just that....'? what else was she experiencing? There was something more going on under the surface than simply being mad at losing, that was obvious now. Rory doesn't lose her cool that easily, not in King Tiger experience at least. King Tiger wanted answers. But....he had enough sense to know that Rory was likely in no state to be questioned more.

He sighed and looked down at his ring. He should be happy as a clam, he was getting engaged to the best women in the dream world, and yet...The Rory situation was bothering him. What if she found out Masayoshi had ties with Kill Gaia? what if she started to view her as a threat to take down.....?

"no....I won't let that happen. Hell or High Water, I won't let any harm come to her...Even if that means I need to challenge Rory again...even if it means I need to stop her, once and for all..."

King Tiger opened up a portal again, and collapsed onto one of the chairs in Masayoshi's dimension, feeling exhausted.

((going to bed, thanks for dealing with internet BS long enough to have a RP lol))

"There's a new dreamer around, and her summoning dream is most dangerous..."'

"And why should I care, exactly?"

"I'll play you one thousand gold coins to take her out."

"If her summoning dream is dangerous I'll take you on five thousand."

"Very well. I'll pay in advance, if your payed more then what I just payed you to join whatever side she's on, no troubles. but Complete Confidentiality is your business, So I hope you don't suddenly become a Hypocrite on that front."

"Never will. I do hope she and her party prove a challenge if they can't pay me."

and with that, the Mercenary from Nowhere disappeared from the area, off to hunt his target, appearing approximately 4 Kilometers out from Kiara, calmly walking towards her...

Shalor felt a disturbance in the wind and his smile vanished from his face, "Something isn't right..." Shalor thought and hid behind a rock five meters off from Kiara...

The Mercenary from nowhere was now merely 15 meters off from Kiara, he wasn't making any attempts to hide his presence from the group as he scanned Kiara's form in the grass...

King Tiger was deep in thought. Outside of the…situation…with Rory, he still had that superhero to worry about.

it occurred to him that he should probably attempt to talk to Kiara. While he thought her actions were unforgivable, it was true that, as far as King Tiger could tell, she wasn’t an evil person. Her summoning dream was the issue. Perhaps he could ask her for information about it? That of course hinges on wether she wouldn’t immediately tell him to **** off upon seeing him…

King Tiger sighed. best/worst case scenario, he would be able to talk to the summon itself. He needed to know what he was up against at least. And if it devolved into a fight, than better to catch the bastard now instead of waiting for him to slaughter more people.

ripping open a portal in space, he appeared a few meters away from Kiara, appearing only a few moments after The Mercenary had vanished.

Kiara had noticed both the mercenary and Kiara in the area. For King Tiger, she honestly could care less about him, but for the mercenary there were a few things she was certain about.

1. Without Akari, winning was impossible.

2. He probably likes money.

So, while she wanted to scream her lungs out like a little girl, she knew that wasn't the best option. She waited for David to begin talking to her as she awaited anybody who was really really rich.

King Tiger looked down at the girl. Was it his imagination or did she seem slightly...distracted? He pushed the thought out of his mind and started speaking.

"Miss...I apologize for yelling at you earlier. What happened wasn't good, but I don't think ya a bad person, and I let my emotions get the better of me. yelling at ya won't solve anything, so I would just like to....talk."

King Tiger sat on the ground and looked up at her.

"I would like to know more about your summon, and why he did what he did to those Xenos."

"Hm..." Kiara thought it over as she turned to King Tiger, quickly providing an answer to him.

"Nah."

She dismissed him, as if she couldn't acknowledge his feelings or existence. "I kinda hate you. Your pathological about heroes, and clearly can't control your emotions. I assume outbursts such as that happen regularly."

She then got up, "Akari isn't a monster, nor did he mindlessly massacre a civilization. I don't want to associate with you people, in all honesty. I'm probably going to just leave and go independent."

King Tiger stood.

"Well, I'm glad I can stop the pleasantries then," He thought to himself.

"Look, kid. I'm not asking to be your friend. frankly, I could care less if you go independent, or your opinion of me."

"But in my eyes, you're summon, is a threat. a threat to the people I care about, a threat to the dream world. and I take threats to the dream world seriously. If he didn't mindlessly massacre civilians, that why the hell did he kill them."

King Tiger stood.

"Well, I'm glad I can stop the pleasantries then," He thought to himself.

"Look, kid. I'm not asking to be your friend. frankly, I could care less if you go independent, or your opinion of me."

"But in my eyes, you're summon, is a threat. a threat to the people I care about, a threat to the dream world. and I take threats to the dream world seriously. If he didn't mindlessly massacre civilians, that why the hell did he kill them."
"Two words. **** off." She said to him, "You're not the god damn police patrol of the multiverse. Akari killed those people because they were plagued by an incurable disease. Even I could recite to you the history and culture of that tribe, because he preserved it. Their deaths were painless."

She then turned around, "Also, if you try to hurt me, me killing you will be self-defense. Leave me alone."

"You really are a god damn piece of work kid, ya know that? I know I'm not the police of the damn universe. I'm just a normal guy who wants to protect people. So when some random girl appears and I hear that her power literally decimated an entire civilization of ******* people, forgive me if I get a little ******* pissed!" King Tiger spat. at this point, the girl's attitude was starting to annoy him even further.

"and I had no plans on attacking you from the start. I already swore to ya when you came that I wouldn't hurt ya."

"I'm a lot of things kid. But I keep my word. And I won't bother ya again, so long as that summons of yours stays under control"

King Tiger started walking away. He wasn't sure if he believed the girl, but at this point, he didn't think speaking to her anymore would be a good idea for either of them.

"You really are a god damn piece of work kid, ya know that? I know I'm not the police of the damn universe. I'm just a normal guy who wants to protect people. So when some random girl appears and I hear that her power literally decimated an entire civilization of ******* people, forgive me if I get a little ******* pissed!" King Tiger spat. at this point, the girl's attitude was starting to annoy him even further.

"and I had no plans on attacking you from the start. I already swore to ya when you came that I wouldn't hurt ya."

"I'm a lot of things kid. But I keep my word. And I won't bother ya again, so long as that summons of yours stays under control"

King Tiger started walking away. He wasn't sure if he believed the girl, but at this point, he didn't think speaking to her anymore would be a good idea for either of them.
"Forgive me if somebody threatening my only source of Power and only friend makes me a little uneasy, muscle man." She said, still dismissive.

"God, I just wanna get out of here..." Kiara said sighing. "Huh? Ms. Rory?" Rory walked up to Kiara, groaning in pain.

At least somebody she liked was there. "Kiara.... I need you to come with me. To my room." Kiara tilted her head.

"Sure. After having a talk with your muscular friend, I need to talk to somebody I actually sorta like."

Kiara followed Rory to her room, confused on what she needed. "So... What's this all about Ms. Rory-"

Kiara could feel Rory press their lips together forcefully, causing her to reflexively jump back. "A-ah.. Rory, I'm sorry, but I'm not into girls.." Rory walked closer, "Kiara... I am in desperate need of relief. I'm not going to force you, but... Please."

Kiara began to sweat, thinking it over. "One time thing. I promise... I just, I've had a.. Somewhat rough day, if that explains anything."

Kiara sighed, "Uh... Okay. I get it.. One time thing, yeah? I'm not experienced, but, I'll do my best." Rory pulled Kiara in for a kiss, pulling away and licking her lips.

"Don't worry... I'll take the lead..~" They made out, their saliva mixing together as Rory pushed Kiara to the bed.

Rory ran her fingers through Kiara's hair, "If anyone knows how to please a girl, its me.. Sit back and relax.~" Akari simply sat in the belt as both Rory and Kiara undressed.

"Should I be here for this...?"

(Hot and spicy scene done lol.)

A shot sounded as a bullet went right through Rory's hand before Kiara was thrust out of the line of fire by Shalor who clearly didn't care about Kiara's current situation other then pretty much everyone there was in extreme danger.

"The Mercenary from Nowhere! Shalor, I dearly hope you know what your doing getting in his way!" Sétanta hissed in Shalor's mind

Skuld calmly walked into a better firing spot, within line of sight of King Tiger as he shot five bullets into the building, narrowly missing Shalor and landing a bullet through Kiara's shoulder non-lethally

(How dare you ruin my hot and spicy scene.)

The bullet simply fell out of Kiara as the wound healed immediately. "I guess the sex will have to wait.."

They both put their clothes back on, "At least you have some convenient invulnerability.." Rory said.

"Forgive me if somebody threatening my only source of Power and only friend makes me a little uneasy, muscle man." She said, still dismissive.

"God, I just wanna get out of here..." Kiara said sighing. "Huh? Ms. Rory?" Rory walked up to Kiara, groaning in pain.

At least somebody she liked was there. "Kiara.... I need you to come with me. To my room." Kiara tilted her head.

"Sure. After having a talk with your muscular friend, I need to talk to somebody I actually sorta like."

Kiara followed Rory to her room, confused on what she needed. "So... What's this all about Ms. Rory-"

Kiara could feel Rory press their lips together forcefully, causing her to reflexively jump back. "A-ah.. Rory, I'm sorry, but I'm not into girls.." Rory walked closer, "Kiara... I am in desperate need of relief. I'm not going to force you, but... Please."

Kiara began to sweat, thinking it over. "One time thing. I promise... I just, I've had a.. Somewhat rough day, if that explains anything."

Kiara sighed, "Uh... Okay. I get it.. One time thing, yeah? I'm not experienced, but, I'll do my best." Rory pulled Kiara in for a kiss, pulling away and licking her lips.

"Don't worry... I'll take the lead..~" They made out, their saliva mixing together as Rory pushed Kiara to the bed.

Rory ran her fingers through Kiara's hair, "If anyone knows how to please a girl, its me.. Sit back and relax.~" Akari simply sat in the belt as both Rory and Kiara undressed.

"Should I be here for this...?"

(Hot and spicy scene done lol.)

((Just realized Kirara was 19 lol, cuz that scene seemed pretty ****** for a second ngl))

King Tiger turned back, seeing Rory and Kirara walk back together to the castle

King Tiger sighed.

“maybe Rory can talk some sense into the girl.” King Tiger muttered, turning away and continuing his walk.

King Tiger was disappointed that things didn’t turn out differently with the young hero. Honestly, the thought of someone else being into heroics had thrilled him, he had hoped they could have gotten along yet…he knew the bridge had been burnt. She had made it abundantly clear that she hated him, and didn't seem averse to killing him if he had decided to do anything to her. He knew that this was mostly his fault, and that bothered him. If he had just responded a little bit more..evenly, it wouldn't have to come to this.

"at least I know that those people weren't slaughtered for no reason. That's a weight off my back at least." King Tiger said to himself. and it was. now that he knew that her summon wasn't some psychopathic killer, he had no reason to worry about him.

King Tiger took a seat on a large rock, and stared blankly at the sky.

"Am I....really making a difference?" he thought. as of late, it seems like he was just making everything worse.

A shot sounded as a bullet went right through Rory's hand before Kiara was thrust out of the line of fire by Shalor who clearly didn't care about Kiara's current situation other then pretty much everyone there was in extreme danger.

"The Mercenary from Nowhere! Shalor, I dearly hope you know what your doing getting in his way!" Sétanta hissed in Shalor's mind

Skuld calmly walked into a better firing spot, within line of sight of King Tiger as he shot five bullets into the building, narrowly missing Shalor and landing a bullet through Kiara's shoulder non-lethally

He was jolted out of his thoughts when he saw several bullets fly by his head, into the house where Rory and Kirara had gone.

"What the hell?!" King Tiger yelled, looking for the source of the gunfire. nearby, he saw a man with a firearm, unloading rounds into the house.

King Tiger suddenly jumped forward, landing a few feet away from the mercenary.

"What the hell do ya think your doing bastard" King Tiger yelled.

"I'm just doing what I'm payed to do." Skuld replied, jumping five meters to the side to dodge Enkidu's chains and returned fire, causing Shalor to grab Kiara's arm and run, taking a bullet to the shoulder that healed immediately in the process

"Ouch, You may want to use your summoning dream any time now!" Shalor said quickly, clearly scared but willing to continue "Knowing mercenaries I'll have to prepare something for a few minutes, buy me some time!" Shalor finished, breaking off once they were at the bottom floor out of sight.

Skuld merely once again began walking to a better firing spot, paying no mind to King Tiger

"I'm just doing what I'm payed to do." Skuld replied, jumping five meters to the side to dodge Enkidu's chains and returned fire, causing Shalor to grab Kiara's arm and run, taking a bullet to the shoulder that healed immediately in the process

"Ouch, You may want to use your summoning dream any time now!" Shalor said quickly, clearly scared but willing to continue "Knowing mercenaries I'll have to prepare something for a few minutes, buy me some time!" Shalor finished, breaking off once they were at the bottom floor out of sight.

Skuld merely once again began walking to a better firing spot, paying no mind to King Tiger
"Uh.. Are you sure? He seems rather... Neutral. Aren't you like loaded or something? Pay him off!" Kiara yelled as both her and Shalor ran away, any attacks that hit her either bouncing off or the wounds just healing instantly.

Back