• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((Lmaooo))

King Tiger continued to kiss Masayoshi, extremely glad for her time-slowing powers. He wanted this one, perfect moment to last as long as it could. He didn’t want it to end.

eventually, though, he pulled back. Letting go of Masayoshi. No moment could last forever. And he couldn’t ignore his responsibilities forever, despite his feelings. Being with Masayoshi made him feel truly peaceful...but that doesn't mean he could stop fighting. These were the moment's King Tiger was fighting for. Saving people, keeping them safe, so they can experience all the joys life had to offer. He needed to keep people safe, so they could be as happy as he was.

“After this is all over…let’s get married, Masayoshi. I want to spend my life with you.” King Tiger said, a wide grin on his face.
"I'd like that," Masayoshi replied, feeling the same excitement her fiancé did, "I don't want to sound... too negative or anything, but in case we don't make it out of this, why not get married now? But, if you don't want to rush into things, I understand..."

"I'd like that," Masayoshi replied, feeling the same excitement her fiancé did, "I don't want to sound... too negative or anything, but in case we don't make it out of this, why not get married now? But, if you don't want to rush into things, I understand..."
King Tiger thought about it for a moment.

“Masayoshi. I love you. I want to marry you now. I want us to settle down and just…be together. Maybe even have a family”

“…but right now, with everything going on…I don’t think we should be married under these conditions. I feel like we should wait until where truly…able to enjoy life. Until…we can look towards a bright future, free of conflict…”

“…but hey! I don’t plan on dying! And I don’t plan on letting you die either! We’ll make it through this. Together. And after that, I’ll throw ya the best damn wedding you’ve ever seen!”

Last edited:
(You little *****. I got hit by a ******* storm, lost power, and all you slaves are RP'ing without the GM. I have been shamed lol.)
(So, when are they making their first baby?)
(Anything huh? What if Masayoshi needs a child? I wonder just How King Tiger would make that happen...)
(A baby in Masayoshi's belly.)

(Hand me entire clips of ammo why don't you lol)
(Well, theres another ring you could grab if you know what I mean... hehehe...)
(Like a **** ring?)
(And then they ******. A LOT)

(Just getting you caught up on my antics Azontr!)

(I had an entire freaking thing planned out. Zoro is just beating my ass, David is about to beat Masayoshi's pussy, and my slaves have moved on without me. Reparations will be paid in blood.)
(I mean, I wanted to stop and wait, but no one else was, and I've already established that I don't like making my characters be unusually or uncharacteristically silent. Sorry, brodie.)

Kiara laid down in the grass, blankly staring at the sky. Was Akari really a bad guy..? She had to find out.

"Akari. Return."

She called her summon back from battle, returning Akari to her belt and leaving the Goddess of Power to attack mere air.

(That accounts for Zoro.)

"Akari.. Talk to me. Did you really massacre those people..?" She didn't get an answer at first. But soon..

"Yes."

She couldn't accept this.. "WHY!? Why would you do something so heinous!? Why didn't you tell me anything..?!" Again, she didn't get an answer at first.

But soon the summon responded. "Kiara. Calm down. I can explain... everything." She hadn't heard Akari talk much, so it was surprising that he sounded so.. relaxed.

"Those xenos were a native tribe of the dimensional gap. You couldn't speak the language so.. I opted to work alone. I traveled with them. Learned of their culture, their cuisine, their customs."

Kiara tilted her head. "Was that why you didn't say anything..?" He responded, "Yes. Kiara, that tribe was dying. An incurable plague hit them, and it'd been going on for millions of years, willpower kept them going."

Slowly, Kiara was calming down. "We held a ceremony. It was meant as tribute to the God they prayed to. I killed them all.. painlessly. It would have been like being enveloped by a warm blanket for them." Kiara's eyes widened.

"S-so... It was to spare them the pain..?" Akari nodded, although she couldn't see his physical form due to him being in the belt.

"I recorded their history and literature, and they were quite advanced. Kiara, I am not a senseless killer. They wanted to let it end, and I saved all of their culture myself." Kiara began to sniffle.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have made a case for you! We could have worked things out together!" Akari shook his head. "Kiara, you know the muscle man wouldn't have accepted that, even if I did." Kiara looked down.

"Yeah... What a piece of work." She said, causing both her and Akari chuckle. "Well, can I ask a question then? Why are you so obsessed with heroism outside of my belt.. But so calm inside of it?"

Akari responded, "Because outside the belt I don't have you. Outside the belt, I'm just what you dreamt of. A hero. But together.. We are something more." Kiara tilted her head.

"We are one and the same, Kiara. That pair of women are similar, but not like us. When we're together, we are complete. I am... different, you could say." Kiara talked.

"We complete each other?" Akari responded, "I guess we do. Heroism can come in many ways, Kiara. Together, we both realize that."

Kiara smiled, "Yeah... I guess so." She stood up. "Seriously though, **** that muscle guy, am I right? Akari chuckled, "Yeah, totally."

Rory sat on her bed, thinking. King Tiger was right. Why didn't she care? Why didn't she care about something so... evil.

"Weird. I am happy for David, though. Don't think I'm being invited to the Bachelorette party." She chuckled.

But this was serious.. "This is.." Did she even feel happy for him? Did she even care? She thought she did, but on the inside, she couldn't care less.

"Guess I'll sleep it off." She fell flat on her bed, falling asleep instantly and like a log.

Gabriel stood over her... "This is it." She thought. This was her purpose. Kill the Apoptosis. Kill the threat...

"Can't do it, can you?" Belial said, "You love her just as much as I do, and you know it." Gabriel blushed, "I do not..!"

"I am simply... Conflicted." Belial sighed, "While your conflicted, mind helping me set up fireworks? Their custom made for the wedding. Going off right when they kiss! It's perfect timing, right?" Gabriel turned to her brother.

"Sure."

(There. Happy now?)

Kiara laid down in the grass, blankly staring at the sky. Was Akari really a bad guy..? She had to find out.

"Akari. Return."

She called her summon back from battle, returning Akari to her belt and leaving the Goddess of Power to attack mere air.

(That accounts for Zoro.)

"Akari.. Talk to me. Did you really massacre those people..?" She didn't get an answer at first. But soon..

"Yes."

She couldn't accept this.. "WHY!? Why would you do something so heinous!? Why didn't you tell me anything..?!" Again, she didn't get an answer at first.

But soon the summon responded. "Kiara. Calm down. I can explain... everything." She hadn't heard Akari talk much, so it was surprising that he sounded so.. relaxed.

"Those xenos were a native tribe of the dimensional gap. You couldn't speak the language so.. I opted to work alone. I traveled with them. Learned of their culture, their cuisine, their customs."

Kiara tilted her head. "Was that why you didn't say anything..?" He responded, "Yes. Kiara, that tribe was dying. An incurable plague hit them, and it'd been going on for millions of years, willpower kept them going."

Slowly, Kiara was calming down. "We held a ceremony. It was meant as tribute to the God they prayed to. I killed them all.. painlessly. It would have been like being enveloped by a warm blanket for them." Kiara's eyes widened.

"S-so... It was to spare them the pain..?" Akari nodded, although she couldn't see his physical form due to him being in the belt.

"I recorded their history and literature, and they were quite advanced. Kiara, I am not a senseless killer. They wanted to let it end, and I saved all of their culture myself." Kiara began to sniffle.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have made a case for you! We could have worked things out together!" Akari shook his head. "Kiara, you know the muscle man wouldn't have accepted that, even if I did." Kiara looked down.

"Yeah... What a piece of work." She said, causing both her and Akari chuckle. "Well, can I ask a question then? Why are you so obsessed with heroism outside of my belt.. But so calm inside of it?"

Akari responded, "Because outside the belt I don't have you. Outside the belt, I'm just what you dreamt of. A hero. But together.. We are something more." Kiara tilted her head.

"We are one and the same, Kiara. That pair of women are similar, but not like us. When we're together, we are complete. I am... different, you could say." Kiara talked.

"We complete each other?" Akari responded, "I guess we do. Heroism can come in many ways, Kiara. Together, we both realize that."

Kiara smiled, "Yeah... I guess so." She stood up. "Seriously though, **** that muscle guy, am I right? Akari chuckled, "Yeah, totally."

Rory sat on her bed, thinking. King Tiger was right. Why didn't she care? Why didn't she care about something so... evil.

"Weird. I am happy for David, though. Don't think I'm being invited to the Bachelorette party." She chuckled.

But this was serious.. "This is.." Did she even feel happy for him? Did she even care? She thought she did, but on the inside, she couldn't care less.

"Guess I'll sleep it off." She fell flat on her bed, falling asleep instantly and like a log.

Gabriel stood over her... "This is it." She thought. This was her purpose. Kill the Apoptosis. Kill the threat...

"Can't do it, can you?" Belial said, "You love her just as much as I do, and you know it." Gabriel blushed, "I do not..!"

"I am simply... Conflicted." Belial sighed, "While your conflicted, mind helping me set up fireworks? Their custom made for the wedding. Going off right when they kiss! It's perfect timing, right?" Gabriel turned to her brother.

"Sure."

(There. Happy now?)
(Oof. I was robbed of the satisfaction of that epic post I made. Guess that's what I get for continuing to RP without the GM.)

Back