• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi nodded.

"It'd be a good reminder of the fact that you're my hero..." Masayoshi said.

“Of course my Queen” King Tiger said affectionately, a wide grin on his face.

“If it’s a ring ya want, I’ll get you the best one I can find…”

“I can leave and get one right now if ya want…I’ll see if any shops in Dream world sell good ones”

“Of course my Queen” King Tiger said affectionately, a wide grin on his face.

“If it’s a ring ya want, I’ll get you the best one I can find…”

“I can leave and get one right now if ya want…I’ll see if any shops in Dream world sell good ones”
"That's up to you..." She said, "But I don't want it to be just any ring. I want it to be one that screams 'King Tiger', so I think of you every time I see it..."

"That's up to you..." She said, "But I don't want it to be just any ring. I want it to be one that screams 'King Tiger', so I think of you every time I see it..."

“Something that represents me…” King Tiger said thoughtfully.

“I’ll try my best!” King Tiger said excitedly. Flashing her a smile.

King Tiger got up, hurriedly ran outside the portal, wanting to accomplish Masayoshi wish as quickly as possible.

He appeared back where the rest of the group was. Then realized he had no idea where to start looking! He hadn’t been to any jewelry stores in the dream world. Seeing Shalor and the cat nearby, he decided to ask them.

“hey…uh…Shalor, Sétanta…do you guys know of anyone who can make…like a really good ring? like a jewelry craftsman or something.”

"I'm pretty sure half of us could just make a good looking ring. Unless you want it to be particularly good, but I mean why would you want that?" Horus said sarcastically

"But seriously, how did it go?"

"Draedon. He's always ready to try new creations out and to make them near flawless. Considering what he's done so far I'd say he's your best bet I know of." Shalor responded

“Great. Awesome. I’m sure a guy that smart knows how to make a perfect one. “

“any idea where he is right now?”

"I'm pretty sure half of us could just make a good looking ring. Unless you want it to be particularly good, but I mean why would you want that?" Horus said sarcastically

"But seriously, how did it go?"
“well uh, we talked about our feelings…I asked her to give me a chance, and uh now I need a ring!” King Tiger said, unsure how how to describe what went down.

“And It can’t just be any old ring. It has to be the BEST ring, something that will remind her of me” King Tiger said.

"In his lab tinkering with gadgets or testing them on uninhabited planets." Shalor said, opening a portal to directly outside of Draedon's Laboratory
“Awesome! I owe ya one Shalor!” King Tiger said, rushing into Draedon laboratory excitedly.

“Draedon! I have something I want ya to make if your not too busy! I’ll pay you whatever you want!” King Tiger yelled into the lab.

The elevator went all the way to the bottom floor and opened up to a similar room as Draedon's lab in the real world, with Draedon standing in the center tinkering with a massive machine before he turned to face King Tiger

"What is it, Wrestler? Here for dating advice or something to do with your little lawyer girlfriend?" Draedon said, half not paying attention

The elevator went all the way to the bottom floor and opened up to a similar room as Draedon's lab in the real world, with Draedon standing in the center tinkering with a massive machine before he turned to face King Tiger

"What is it, Wrestler? Here for dating advice or something to do with your little lawyer girlfriend?" Draedon said, half not paying attention

“Dang, does everyone know that me and Masayoshi are together now? Word travels fast” King Tiger said, embarrassed.

“but yeah…it is about her. She says she wants a ring. Like a wedding ring. Something that will…remind her of me. A ring that screams ‘King Tiger’. Your a pretty smart guy, if your not too busy, can you help me make the perfect ring for her? I’ll pay you anything you want.”

"No, your just easy to read." Draedon said and immediately made a ring that would perfectly fit Masayoshi's finger, one that while smooth on the inside had carvings that looked dangerously like muscles on the outside, with the coloring of King Tiger's shorts ending in a mask carving that was a perfect replica of King Tiger's own mask. Finishing in seconds as Draedon tossed the ring to King Tiger

"Now then, take that portal and get back to your girlfriend. I can also deliver children if needed." Draedon said matter-of-factly, a portal opening behind King Tiger back to the group

"No, your just easy to read." Draedon said and immediately made a ring that would perfectly fit Masayoshi's finger, one that while smooth on the inside had carvings that looked dangerously like muscles on the outside, with the coloring of King Tiger's shorts ending in a mask carving that was a perfect replica of King Tiger's own mask. Finishing in seconds as Draedon tossed the ring to King Tiger

"Now then, take that portal and get back to your girlfriend. I can also deliver children if needed." Draedon said matter-of-factly, a portal opening behind King Tiger back to the group
King Tiger grabbed the ring and examined it.

“this…is…PERFECT! Thank you so much Draedon! You want anything in return? I got some money saved up if you want cash, or I could help you out if you need something done” King Tiger said happy that Draedon was able to produce such a high quality ring so quickly.

“Alright! I owe you one Draedon. You ever need anything you can call me up”

King Tiger excitedly rushed through the portal ring in hand. Passing the group, he gave them a thumbs up before rushing back into the portal Masayoshi had created to her pocket dimension.

@ZoroNotZolo

“Masayoshi! I got a ring for you!” King Tiger yelled happily, bursting into the dimension.

King Tiger knelt on one knee, before presenting the ring to her. It’s perfect craftsmanship evident to anyone who laid eyes on It.

“Will you please…take me as your partner, Masayoshi” King Tiger said his arm outstretched.

“Alright! I owe you one Draedon. You ever need anything you can call me up”

King Tiger excitedly rushed through the portal ring in hand. Passing the group, he gave them a thumbs up before rushing back into the portal Masayoshi had created to her pocket dimension.

@ZoroNotZolo

“Masayoshi! I got a ring for you!” King Tiger yelled happily, bursting into the dimension.

King Tiger knelt on one knee, before presenting the ring to her. It’s perfect craftsmanship evident to anyone who laid eyes on It.

“Will you please…take me as your partner, Masayoshi” King Tiger said his arm outstretched.
"Without question. I do."

Masayoshi smiled, looking at the ring she received from her new fiancé. It was beautiful. It was perfect, and it screamed King Tiger like she wanted.

"How did you get the ring so fast?" She asked.

"Without question. I do."

Masayoshi smiled, looking at the ring she received from her new fiancé. It was beautiful. It was perfect, and it screamed King Tiger like she wanted.

"How did you get the ring so fast?" She asked.
King Tiger was overjoyed upon hearing Masayoshi words.

“Thank you. I’m so glad…” King Tiger said, tears starting streaming down his face, tears of happiness. This was one of the happiest moments in David’s life.

he quickly wiped his face, removing the tears before continuing.

“I asked Dreadon to craft one for us” King Tiger explained

“He’s probably one of the best craftman around, and was able to create it nearly immediately.”

King Tiger was overjoyed upon hearing Masayoshi words.

“Thank you. I’m so glad…” King Tiger said, tears starting streaming down his face, tears of happiness. This was one of the happiest moments in David’s life.

he quickly wiped his face, removing the tears before continuing.

“I asked Dreadon to craft one for us” King Tiger explained

“He’s probably one of the best craftman around, and was able to create it nearly immediately.”
"Nice..." She said, "I made you one, too..."

Masayoshi gave King Tiger a crimson wedding ring. The Time Breaker insignia with two gavels on either side were engraved into it, along with the Latin words "Tutum ex flammas": "Safe from the flames".

"I hope you like it..." She said, "It's probably not as great as the one you got me, but I hope you appreciate it..."

"Nice..." She said, "I made you one, too..."

Masayoshi gave King Tiger a crimson wedding ring. The Time Breaker insignia with two gavels on either side were engraved into it, along with the Latin words "Tutum ex flammas": "Safe from the flames".

"I hope you like it..." She said, "It's probably not as great as the one you got me, but I hope you appreciate it..."
“It’s…it’s beautiful Masayoshi.” King Tiger said, placing the ring on his finger, admiring its design. Like his ring, its design screamed Masayoshi, and King Tiger would be reminded of her any time he gazed on it.

“I’ll treasure it always”

King Tiger stood up and embraced Masayoshi, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a warm hug.

“It’s…it’s beautiful Masayoshi.” King Tiger said, placing the ring on his finger, admiring its design. Like his ring, its design screamed Masayoshi, and King Tiger would be reminded of her any time he gazed on it.

“I’ll treasure it always”

King Tiger stood up and embraced Masayoshi, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a warm hug.
Masayoshi hugged him back, smiling warmly. To be honest, this moment... Right here, right now, was the happiest she had felt in a long time, in or outside of the Dream World.

"I love you..." She said to him.

Masayoshi hugged him back, smiling warmly. To be honest, this moment... Right here, right now, was the happiest she had felt in a long time, in or outside of the Dream World.

"I love you..." She said to him.
“I…I love you to…” King Tiger said quietly, embracing her tightly. For the first time in a long while…King Tiger felt truly at peace. As if everything was going to be alright, regardless of what happened. He forgot about the impending threats that faced them, the tension within the group, even her interactions with Kill Gaia. In that moment, all that mattered…was her.

leaning in, he kissed Masayoshi, softly, delicately, grazing his lips on hers.

“I…I love you to…” King Tiger said quietly, embracing her tightly. For the first time in a long while…King Tiger felt truly at peace. As if everything was going to be alright, regardless of what happened. He forgot about the impending threats that faced them, the tension within the group, even her interactions with Kill Gaia. In that moment, all that mattered…was her.

leaning in, he kissed Masayoshi, softly, delicately, grazing his lips on hers.

Masayoshi kissed back, a light blush forming on her face. She wanted to enjoy this moment forever. Unfortunately, she couldn't. There were still issues that needed to be faced even outside of the little oasis Masayoshi and Towa had created for themselves and King Tiger. However, she could make it last as long as possible. Slowing down the flow of time around them, she continued to enjoy the embrace with her fiancé.

Masayoshi kissed back, a light blush forming on her face. She wanted to enjoy this moment forever. Unfortunately, she couldn't. There were still issues that needed to be faced even outside of the little oasis Masayoshi and Towa had created for themselves and King Tiger. However, she could make it last as long as possible. Slowing down the flow of time around them, she continued to enjoy the embrace with her fiancé.
(And then they ******. A LOT)

((Lmaooo))

King Tiger continued to kiss Masayoshi, extremely glad for her time-slowing powers. He wanted this one, perfect moment to last as long as it could. He didn’t want it to end.

eventually, though, he pulled back. Letting go of Masayoshi. No moment could last forever. And he couldn’t ignore his responsibilities forever, despite his feelings. Being with Masayoshi made him feel truly peaceful...but that doesn't mean he could stop fighting. These were the moment's King Tiger was fighting for. Saving people, keeping them safe, so they can experience all the joys life had to offer. He needed to keep people safe, so they could be as happy as he was.

“After this is all over…let’s get married, Masayoshi. I want to spend my life with you.” King Tiger said, a wide grin on his face.

Last edited:
Back