• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Masayoshi blushed herself, walking in after King Tiger as the portal closed. Inside, there was a pocket dimension of Towa's creation. It had things that were of interest to Masayoshi, resembling an attorney's office, while Towa's area looked more like a dark castle throne room. In King Tiger's segment, it looked like a wrestling arena, complete with a locker room and a bedroom to give him a place to rest as opposed to him resting up in the arena seats.

Masayoshi sat down in her office chair and sighed, hands covering her face.

"God, where do I start?"

((I decided to edit this to put in a bit more detail since Zoro went offline lol, hope it's not a bother))

King Tiger looked around. not recognizing the place Masayoshi had taken him to. the strange contrast between the Wrestling Ring, Castle, and Office designs struck him as odd. Why would she have a wrestling ring close to her office? But then he thought about it some more. Masayoshi...She was a lawyer. King Tiger was a wrestler...did she make it with him for the purpose of him and her being there together?

He thought about whether he should have taken Signus's offer to make him a suit. if Masayoshi or Towa had gone through all this trouble to set this up, it seemed...disrespectful, to show up wearing only his pants and mask. Come to think of it, why was he still wearing the mask in the first place? he isn't doing hero work, and he certainly isn't in a match, so why keep it on? Awkwardly, King Tiger removed the mask from his face, placing it on a nearby table.

King Tiger was snapped back to reality when he heard Masayoshi's words and saw her cover her face.

“Take your time Masayoshi” King Tiger said gingerly, flashing her a small smile despite how awkward he felt. He took a seat in one of the chairs closest to Masayoshi. before continuing.

“Whatever your feeling….we can deal with it”

“…..together…” King Tiger said, the word nearly a whisper.

((this is what King Tiger Looks like without his mask btw))

rpMlXNy.jpg

Last edited:
((I decided to edit this to put in a bit more detail since Zoro went offline lol, hope it's not a bother))

King Tiger looked around. not recognizing the place Masayoshi had taken him to. the strange contrast between the Wrestling Ring, Castle, and Office designs struck him as odd. Why would she have a wrestling ring close to her office? But then he thought about it some more. Masayoshi...She was a lawyer. King Tiger was a wrestler...did she make it with him for the purpose of him and her being there together?

He thought about whether he should have taken Signus's offer to make him a suit. if Masayoshi or Towa had gone through all this trouble to set this up, it seemed...disrespectful, to show up wearing only his pants and mask. Come to think of it, why was he still wearing the mask in the first place? he isn't doing hero work, and he certainly isn't in a match, so why keep it on? Awkwardly, King Tiger removed the mask from his face, placing it on a nearby table.

King Tiger was snapped back to reality when he heard Masayoshi's words and saw her cover her face.

“Take your time Masayoshi” King Tiger said gingerly, flashing her a small smile despite how awkward he felt. He took a seat in one of the chairs closest to Masayoshi. before continuing.

“Whatever your feeling….we can deal with it”

“…..together…” King Tiger said, the word nearly a whisper.

((this is what King Tiger Looks like without his mask btw))

rpMlXNy.jpg
"That's sweet of you..." Masayoshi replied with a smile. However, the smile soon faded as she thought about all that was troubling her.

"So, I may be wrong for thinking this, but I don't like this 'Counter-Apothesis' individual... She berated you, and literally came out of thin air. We stressed about Rory for essentially no reason..."

"You make it sound like you didn't want there to be a solution..." Towa said.

"No, it's just that it feels like we're not doing anything... Like most of our solutions fall out of the sky or magically appear... Oh! That reminds me. The new girl. You're telling me we had to work, and struggle, and train, and sweat to get to where we are, and then a chick shows up out of nowhere with a summoning dream that's completely psycho, killed a potentially innocent race, and is strong enough to face someone not even Rory can compete with?! Do you have any idea how much that undermines everything we've been through, how much we've struggled and suffered to get to where we are now?"

Masayoshi leaned back in her chair, exhaling and pinching the bridge of her nose as she closed her eyes.

"It's hard to feel like you're doing anything of value when you've got very little to show for it, you know?"

"That's sweet of you..." Masayoshi replied with a smile. However, the smile soon faded as she thought about all that was troubling her.

"So, I may be wrong for thinking this, but I don't like this 'Counter-Apothesis' individual... She berated you, and literally came out of thin air. We stressed about Rory for essentially no reason..."

"You make it sound like you didn't want there to be a solution..." Towa said.

"No, it's just that it feels like we're not doing anything... Like most of our solutions fall out of the sky or magically appear... Oh! That reminds me. The new girl. You're telling me we had to work, and struggle, and train, and sweat to get to where we are, and then a chick shows up out of nowhere with a summoning dream that's completely psycho, killed a potentially innocent race, and is strong enough to face someone not even Rory can compete with?! Do you have any idea how much that undermines everything we've been through, how much we've struggled and suffered to get to where we are now?"

Masayoshi leaned back in her chair, exhaling and pinching the bridge of her nose as she closed her eyes.

"It's hard to feel like you're doing anything of value when you've got very little to show for it, you know?"
“Oh…OH” King Tiger said, blushing profusely. He had thought the conversation would head in a different direction.

After the initial surprise, he pondered Masayoshi words for a moment.

“I have no complaint against Gabriel. She saved my life, and to me, that’s all that matters. I owe her a great debt. No amount of insults could change that.”

“..that said, I do agree. It’s weird how a counter apotheosis appeared…so out of the blue. Im glad she did, don’t get me wrong…but why then? Why now? You would think she would have tried to intervene when Rory went on a rampage a while back, if she was so keen on stopping violence.” King Tiger said, thinking.

“And I get the frustration with the damn girl who just showed up” King Tiger said, starting to get a bit angry.

“appearently, on top of having a super strong, psychopathic summoning dream, she also is completely invincible! Isn’t that crazy? I trained my ass off for the toughness I got, willingly got beaten to near death to achieve my ‘iron muscles…and this girl who appeared less than a day ago is just…Invulnerable.”

King Tiger sighed.

“But…Masayoshi…to be honest. All I care about is protecting the people here. As long as I can keep them safe, I am content with my lot in life”

“if a solution appears out of the blue. Then I accept it. Because at the end of the day, as long as the people are safe, I don’t care how they got their. even if my efforts to stop the threat fail, as long as my action were able to save someone, anyone, then my efforts meant something.”

“I just wish that I could stop more people from dying. All my efforts to save people, yet so, so many more are slaughtered every time something shows up, and I’m usually powerless to stop them…”

“It seems like no matter how much I train, it’s never enough. like take that summoned superhero. It’s highly likely I’ll need to confront him, he’s killed to much already to be left unchecked. But…if he can fight with the goddess of power…it’s likely his strength dwarfs mine significantly.”

Last edited:
“Oh…OH” King Tiger said, blushing profusely. He had thought the conversation would head in a different direction.

After the initial surprise, he pondered Masayoshi words for a moment.

“I have no complaint against Gabriel. She saved my life, and to me, that’s all that matters. I owe her a great debt. No amount of insults could change that.”

“..that said, I do agree. It’s weird how a counter apotheosis appeared…so out of the blue. Im glad she did, don’t get me wrong…but why then? Why now? You would think she would have tried to intervene when Rory went on a rampage a while back, if she was so keen on stopping violence.” King Tiger said, thinking.

“And I get the frustration with the damn girl who just showed up” King Tiger said, starting to get a bit angry.

“appearently, on top of having a super strong, psychopathic summoning dream, she also is completely invincible! Isn’t that crazy? I trained my ass off for the toughness I got, willingly got beaten to near death to achieve my ‘iron muscles…and this girl who appeared less than a day ago is just…Invulnerable.”

King Tiger sighed.

“But…Masayoshi…to be honest. All I care about is protecting the people here. As long as I can keep them safe, I am content with my lot in life”

“if a solution appears out of the blue. Then I accept it. Because at the end of the day, as long as the people are safe, I don’t care how they got their. even if my efforts to stop the threat fail, as long as my action were able to save someone, anyone, then my efforts meant something.”

“I just wish that I could stop more people from dying. All my efforts to save people, yet so, so many more are slaughtered every time something shows up, and I’m usually powerless to stop them…”

“It seems like no matter how much I train, it’s never enough. like take that summoned superhero. It’s highly likely I’ll need to confront him, he’s killed to much already to be left unchecked. But…if he can fight with the goddess of power…it’s likely his strength dwarfs mine significantly.”
"I feel that..." Masayoshi said, leaning forward and resting her arms on the desk, "I'm glad I have someone I can really open up with about this stuff... Everyone else seems kind of... I don't know, indifferent to whatever happens nowadays...? But it's nice to know someone other than Towa understands where I'm coming from..."

Masayoshi closed her eyes and sighed again.

"I feel like there are other things I need to be upfront with you about..." She continued.

Towa's voice began to echo in the dimension they were in.

"This is cute and all, but could you please keep it down? You're infiltrating my time of relaxation!" She said.

Towa had warped her domain to make it as if Lilliana was giving her a massage, and as though she was being fed grapes by a being who looked a lot like Mira.

"Mmm, I need to do this more often..." Towa said to herself, enjoying the wonderful, albeit temporary, luxury she had given herself.

"Are you really sure you want to hear it? I don't want to upset you more than you already are..." Masayoshi said, a solemn tone in her voice. Meanwhile, Towa had completely tuned them out with her magic, enjoying the relaxation she gave herself.
“Oh….uh…”

King Tiger thought for a moment.

“Masayoshi you can tell me. Whatever it is, I can handle it. Your a great gal, and I doubt what you’ll tell me will change my mind on that…” King Tiger said, smiling.

“Oh yeah” King Tiger said.

“But what about it? You and Towa were just busy right?
"Kind of. Just... not in the way you think..." Masayoshi said, "Towa and I were Toyoshi at the time... And as we were thinking about something, we found ourselves in a domain that wasn't ours...."

Masayoshi paused for a bit before continuing. Clearly, this was going to be a tough pill to swallow.

"It was Kill-Gaia's."

“WHAT?!” King Tiger said, taken aback.

“That bastard didn’t do anything to ya right? What the hell did he want from you?” King Tiger yelled, assuming Kill-Gaia had kidnapped her somehow.
"He was fascinated with our ability to perceive the narrative of the story. And from there, he even let us strike him, and even promised it would hurt. After we hit him in the face, we saw he.... didn't have one..." She answered, "And I can't really remember all of the details of our conversation, but... please don't hate me for this..."

"He was fascinated with our ability to perceive the narrative of the story. And from there, he even let us strike him, and even promised it would hurt. After we hit him in the face, we saw he.... didn't have one..." She answered, "And I can't really remember all of the details of our conversation, but... please don't hate me for this..."

“Hate you? Why would I hate you? The sick bastard just brought you to his dimension, and wanted to bother ya for…whatever ability that is right? I’m not gonna hate on ya just for being put into one of Kill Gaia realms”

“I’m just glad your ok!” King Tiger said.

“Hate you? Why would I hate you? The sick bastard just brought you to his dimension, and wanted to bother ya for…whatever ability that is right? I’m not gonna hate on ya just for being put into one of Kill Gaia realms”

“I’m just glad your ok!” King Tiger said.
"I agreed to join him," Masayoshi said, still bracing herself in case King Tiger got angry about this.

King Tiger stood up, startled.

“You…agreed…to join him?” King Tiger repeated slowly, not fully believing it.

“Kill Gaia….the mass murderer, that MONSTER….your working for him?”
"We're fused, training against a creation of our own and his own making to get stronger as we speak. You're talking to duplicates of us right now...." Masayoshi confessed, "But I'm not on his side, OK? If I got mad at that one summon and its friend for something that couldn't even begin to compare to all Kill-Gaia has done, what makes you think I don't feel even more rage and hatred toward him?"

"We're fused, training against a creation of our own and his own making to get stronger as we speak. You're talking to duplicates of us right now...." Masayoshi confessed, "But I'm not on his side, OK? If I got mad at that one summon and its friend for something that couldn't even begin to compare to all Kill-Gaia has done, what makes you think I don't feel even more rage and hatred toward him?"
King Tiger sat down. And thought for a long while. He wasn’t going to have an outburst. Not another one. He needed to calm down. He took a deep breath.

King Tiger looked at Masayoshi in the eye.

“so…your a clone of the original Masayoshi. And so is Towa. Do the originals…the ones working with Kill Gaia…do they even know what’s going on? Do you guys…share memories or something like that?”

King Tiger sat down. And thought for a long while. He wasn’t going to have an outburst. Not another one. He needed to calm down. He took a deep breath.

King Tiger looked at Masayoshi in the eye.

“so…your a clone of the original Masayoshi. And so is Towa. Do the originals…the ones working with Kill Gaia…do they even know what’s going on? Do you guys…share memories or something like that?”
"We can, yes," Masayoshi replied, "How else do you think our duplicates can act on one accord and synergize so well? We're seeing all of this. While battling Mira."

"We can, yes," Masayoshi replied, "How else do you think our duplicates can act on one accord and synergize so well? We're seeing all of this. While battling Mira."
“Phew” King Tiger said, relaxing slightly.
“Alright…”

King Tiger looked Masayoshi in the eye. Regarding her for a long while.

“I want you to swear to me that you won’t do anything…amoral under Kill Gaia. Swear that if he told you to do something like…murder someone innocent, or cause suffering to the people of dream world, you will refuse. I want you to swear on your life” King Tiger said, his gaze cold and hard.

“I want to trust you Masayoshi. I really do.”

Last edited:
“Phew” King Tiger said, relaxing slightly.
“Alright…”

King Tiger looked Masayoshi in the eye. Regarding for a long while.

“I want you to swear to me that you won’t do anything…amoral under Kill Gaia. Swear that if he told you to do something like…murder someone innocent, or cause suffering to the people of dream world, you will refuse. I want you to swear on your life” King Tiger said, his gaze cold and hard.

“I want to trust you Masayoshi. I really do.”
"I promise," Masayoshi said, "Even though you're talking to a duplicate, every single word is the real genuine Masayoshi speaking toward you. Everything I feel is genuine. All of it."

As they speak, Towa arrives, sitting not on her staff, but on two individuals that look just like Mira. She had a towel on her shoulders and giggled. She clearly looked like she had been swimming. Towa giggled, being fed more grapes by one and given a glass of wine by the other. They put their hands out, using them as a footrest for her as they knelt down to lower her to the floor. It appeared as though they'd stay there until she desired to be carried again.

Towa then walked near them with a serious expression.

"I also promise," Towa said, "If you don't trust me, your girlfriend there can vouch for me. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to enjoying myself..."

Towa walked toward the two Miras, sitting on their shoulders and resting her feet on their hands as they rose and carried her back toward her domain.

((Lmao))
“…ok” King Tiger said

“I’ll trust your word. I trust that you wouldn’t lie to my face. I trust you

“your a wonderful person Masayoshi. And I want to keep being…close with you. I hope…for both of us…that you keep your word…”

“…I assume you don’t want anyone else to know about this. Right?”
"I will, it's a promise...." She replied, "And if I ever fall back on my word, I will swear to you that it's not me... I wouldn't be surprised if Kill-Gaia knew what I was trying to do, or even what we're discussing right now.... So, just in case, I want you to know now..."

Masayoshi got up and walked toward King Tiger.

"I don't," She answered him, "We're both kind of already creating tension with us disagreeing with the group, and now leaving... So I think it'd be best if we didn't give them another reason to hate us..."

"I will, it's a promise...." She replied, "And if I ever fall back on my word, I will swear to you that it's not me... I wouldn't be surprised if Kill-Gaia knew what I was trying to do, or even what we're discussing right now.... So, just in case, I want you to know now..."

Masayoshi got up and walked toward King Tiger.

"I don't," She answered him, "We're both kind of already creating tension with us disagreeing with the group, and now leaving... So I think it'd be best if we didn't give them another reason to hate us..."
“…alright” King Tiger said

“My…outburst a while back already caused enough trouble. Besides…if you haven’t done anything…bad…then theirs no reason to let them know.”

“Your secret is safe with me Masayoshi. I don’t like it, not at all. I think it’s a stupid idea…”

“But if you won’t be convinced to stop working with him, then as long as you aren’t actively hurting the dream world with your actions….I’ll accept it.”

“Your playing with fire Masayoshi, working with Kill Gaia, I just don’t want you to get burned.”

“…alright” King Tiger said

“My…outburst a while back already caused enough trouble. Besides…if you haven’t done anything…bad…then theirs no reason to let them know.”

“Your secret is safe with me Masayoshi. I don’t like it, not at all. I think it’s a stupid idea…”

“But if you won’t be convinced to stop working with him, then as long as you aren’t actively hurting the dream world with your actions….I’ll accept it.”

“Your playing with fire Masayoshi, working with Kill Gaia, I just don’t want you to get burned.”
"I'll have a hero to rescue me from the flames, won't I?" Masayoshi said with a smile.

King Tiger laughed.

“Your god damn right you do” King Tiger said, flashing her a wide grin.

“hell or high water, I don’t plan on letting one of my comrades come to harm. If ya ever need anything, ANYTHING, I’ll be their for ya”
"Well, I think I need to tell you one more thing," Masayoshi said, looking away and blushing a bit, "But I think you may already know what I'm gonna say..."

"Well, I think I need to tell you one more thing," Masayoshi said, looking away and blushing a bit, "But I think you may already know what I'm gonna say..."
“I-I think I do…..” King Tiger said, blushing.

“and…I feel the same way. Your amazing Masayoshi. Your so talented…smart…beautiful…And…I want…us to be more than friends…If you’ll give me a chance.”

“I-I think I do…..” King Tiger said, blushing.

“and…I feel the same way. Your amazing Masayoshi. Your so talented…smart…beautiful…And…I want…us to be more than friends…If you’ll give me a chance.”
"Sustained," Masayoshi said before grabbing the wrestler, bringing him closer to her, "I think something's missing, though..."

((Azontr gotta come online and move the main story forward lol))
"Sustained," Masayoshi said before grabbing the wrestler, bringing him closer to her, "I think something's missing, though..."
“M-missing?” King Tiger asked, blushing profusely

“I can…uh get you something if you want anything…”

Last edited:
Back