• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"So it seems." Sétanta said, a sigil suddenly appearing on King Tiger which sent him to a populated pocket dimension paradise to which Sétanta sent Shalor there as well to comfort David...

“Let me out. LET ME OUT”

King Tiger struggled against to escape the dimension in vain, straining every muscle in his body in an attempt to escape from it.

“Why am I the bad guy for caring that an entire ******* civilization just got wiped off the face of the ******* map!!?? Those aliens probably had lives, maybe even a family, and they were all carelessly slaughtered at the hand of some teenage girl and her summon!”

“Phewww…I’m always surprised by how good you are at combat, Shalor” King Tiger said, the strikes slamming against his muscles.he could recognize the boys skill even if the attacks themselves weren’t dealing damage.

King Tiger grabbed Shalor arm before he could retract it, and with a heave, he tossed Shalor head first on to the ground, using gravity to rapidly accelerate his downward momentum.

The masked warrior was hit straight in the face with his own attack, creating a large burst of fire coating and covering his head like his entire head was combusting. But...

"Hm? Did you do something?"

It wasn't at all a taunt, nor was he trying to make her angry and get her to slip up. The masked warrior genuinely felt no pain from being hit with his own attack, confusing him as to whether or not he was even hit or not.

The Goddess' attempt to dislocate the masked warrior's arm was indeed successful, but he was far bolder than she had expected in his tactics. In a mere moment, she realized that she was simply holding his arm as he forcefully removed it from his body. But it seemed to be there still?

His regeneration seemed to be something to note as well. Using his newly regenerated arm, he struck Val in her waist, the phenomena of combustion appearing as her entire body was covered in a beam of fiery energy.

But that wasn't all he'd do. He snatched the arm that Val was still holding in her hands, it not being completely vaporized due to the warrior's absurd resistance to fire attacks, even his own. He used said arm to deliver a punch straight to the Goddess' jaw, making her nose bleed immensely. But that wasn't all.

Suddenly, the arm began to slowly regenerate as well... As if the piece that was removed from his body was being used to form.. A duplicate!? From his severed arm was formed a perfect copy, albeit weaker, of the masked warrior.

To defend against the Goddess of Power's omnidirectional blast, he used his own duplicate as a shield as it was simply destroyed and turned to dust. But he could reform it from the remaining crushed remains that came off it's body.

As he was assaulted by the frictionless kicks of Valdagyðja, red energy surrounding his arms. To deal with the lightning of the attacks that were being thrown at him, he used his extreme heat manipulation to produce high-temperature fists that simply canceled out their own heat. Whatever paralyzing effects they may have had also did not stop the warrior from continuing his next strategy.

The durability negation nature of her attacks was a problem, but he simply had to make sure the kicks did not completely hit his body. It was a graceful storm of parries, like Bang's Water Stream Rock Smashing fist. Each parry led into the next, and the movement after that led into a strike to Val's vital spots.

It wasn't a copyable technique, as it's effectiveness depended entirely on how the user was being attacked, which is where the skills' ability to lead into the next attack with another different attack came in, making the skill ever-changeable.

"For a villain, you're quite impressive!"

He grabbed her lower leg, pulling Valdagyðja close to him which forcefully canceled out the technique with the immobilization of one of her legs. The masked warrior then went on to smash his fist into her face, knocking out a tooth along with the Goddess being blown back.

He did not know what her plan was, nor did he truly expect anything to happen. He simply was attacked and acted accordingly. He was insane in the regard that he didn't care what came at him, he'd simply act accordingly despite the danger.
"You keep calling me a villain," Valdagyðja said, "But I don't care what you call me as long as you entertain me...."

Valdagyðja used the severed arm to slam down on the warrior's arm to parry his attack and redirect the combustion, not even thinking about the strike before tossing it away. And instead of blocking or dodging the blow to her vitals, her defense naturally bolstered, nullifying the strike's power.

"So far, that's not seeming too promising. So, I shall introduce you to who I truly am..."

She smiled brightly as the warrior gripped one of her legs. Clearly, he had forgotten about the fact that she had kept all of her momentum, and was in fact adding onto it as time progressed. Using this momentum, she rotated and flung the masked warrior away, darting toward him without a single decrease in velocity. To decrease the amount of time he could react to her, the Goddess of Power enforced the concept of immobility upon him, as well as another concept. Keeping her ever increasing momentum, speed, and power, she rushed toward the warrior, launching a powerful jab infused with her Durability Negation, Elemental Manipulation, and enforcement of her second concept, toward his stomach.

Should the punch connect, not only would the attack bypass his durability, but the warrior would begin to feel something he had never felt prior: pain. The second concept Valdagyðja had subjected his body to endure was pain. The wounds that had been suffered fighting against the Goddess of Power would now be felt for the first time by this entity. Keeping the momentum alive, she would launch a barrage of punches, altering the angles and trajectories of the blows at random before also throwing in a plethora of kicks.

"A hero should actually feel the weight of their battles against villains, right?" She said, thinking back to when she saw Rory's friends nobly battle against Rory the 7th, "No hero I've ever faced has been numb to pain, they've all endured pain, even when they think they can't anymore... Whether fighting against the Goddess of Power or their possessed friend, they don't fight because they don't feel pain, they fight in spite of the pain. If you can't feel this-"

Val summoned her kanabo, which fell from the heavens at immense speeds into her hand. With no hesitation, she slammed the kanabo into his skull, utilizing durability negation and increasing the amount of pain the masked warrior would be feeling.

"Then you're not a hero... You're a fraud in a costume battling people he disagrees with."

Knocking him up into the air with her kanabo, she swung it around, increasing the momentum rapidly as she took off toward the warrior. Flying in with her every rotating weapon, she slammed her kanabo into the warrior's body as she flew past him, still maintaining the precision to turn extraordinarily sharply and ricochet off the air to launch back at him, accumulating more momentum as she continued to strike him from various trajectories, with each hit being stronger than the last, utilizing her Elemental Manipulation and multi-striking with each blow.

"Now, as for who I am..." She said as she attacked the warrior from various angles, making her trajectory continuously unpredictable as she pelted the warrior with the relentless onslaught, "People have called me many things throughout the ages, various names to know who I am based on their culture. Some have called me by the names of gods, like Heracles, or Thor. Others title me after military power, or ideals. None, though they may describe me, are my true name."

Suddenly, the sky became pitch black, a reddish lightning now emerging, being the sole source of light present on Valhalla. As it flashed, it illuminated the smiling face of the Goddess of Power, kanabo raised high as lightning surged from it.

"I am Valdagyðja."

The kanabo slammed down on the warrior, her lightning and energy intertwining as it bypassed his durability, combined with her multi-strike and Elemental Manipulation. The warrior would plummet down to the ground of Valhalla beneath them, as Valdagyðja landed on her feet and looked toward the warrior in the massive crater she created.

Should the attack not connect, the Goddess would instantly rotate, doing a swift front flip into a downward axe kick to accumulate more momentum and strike the individual, utilizing her multi-strike and Elemental Manipulation on him. She would then get into a stance similar to the one used to perform the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, a frown on her face.

"You can't feel it, can you? Your greatest strength is also your greatest weakness..." Valdagyðja said, "You can't feel pain, can you? What business do you have calling yourself a hero if you can't feel pain? Any damage you take isn't a sacrifice to you, it's non-existent in your mind...."

The Goddess of Power rushed in with a barrage of pressure points, lowering his physical stats while boosting her own, all the while using her Elemental Manipulation in tandem with it. Should he attempt to block or evade the strikes in any way, she would alter the way physics work around him, drastically increasing the friction he would have, meaning that he would have to struggle even harder with his now lowered stats in an attempt to position himself out of the way of her strikes.

"Real heroes fight through the pain. They feel it, grit their teeth and keep fighting anyways for what they know is right. That's what makes a hero. A numb martial artist in a costume isn't a hero. A bug like you is an imposter..." She continued, reflecting on the fight with Rory the 7th as she kicked him up into the air, using Elemental Manipulation once more combined with a sharp gust of air that would slash him numerous times and negate his durability, "Had you have been able to feel, perhaps you could have negated what I was doing to you all throughout the battle...."

What had Valdagyðja done? It was simple. She used her Elemental Manipulation to greatly cool his body to the point where his combustion and heat manipulation would be forced to compete against his rapidly cooling body. But that wasn't all. Heat is an indirect measure of energy, so in cooling his body, Val also slowed the kinetic activity of any cells in his body that would attempt to regenerate, effectively slowing them to a halt and temporarily nullifying his regeneration. However, that temporary negation was all she needed. Val then summoned her kanabo, slamming his skull with it before using it to launch him up into the air.

Immediately after this, she swung it around, increasing the momentum rapidly as she took off toward the warrior. Flying in with her every rotating weapon, she slammed her kanabo into the warrior's body as she flew past him, still maintaining the precision to turn extraordinarily sharply and ricochet off the air to launch back at him, accumulating more momentum as she continued to strike him from various trajectories, with each hit being stronger than the last, utilizing her Elemental Manipulation and multi-striking with each blow.

"But enough about you, allow me to tell you who I am..." She said as she attacked the warrior from various angles, making her trajectory continuously unpredictable as she pelted the warrior with the relentless onslaught, "People have called me many things throughout the ages, various names to know who I am based on their culture. Some have called me by the names of gods, like Heracles, or Thor. Others title me after military power, or ideals. None, though they may describe me, are my true name."

Suddenly, the sky became pitch black, a reddish lightning now emerging, being the sole source of light present on Valhalla. As it flashed, it illuminated the smiling face of the Goddess of Power, kanabo raised high as lightning surged from it.

"I am Valdagyðja."

The kanabo slammed down on the warrior, her lightning and energy intertwining as it bypassed his durability, combined with her multi-strike and Elemental Manipulation. The warrior would plummet down to the ground of Valhalla beneath them, as Valdagyðja landed on her feet and looked toward the warrior in the massive crater she created.

Masayoshi had been quiet the entire time. Clearly she still had a lot on her mind, even after Towa snapped her out of the daze she was in. However, it was less of her being in some kind of deep contemplative trance, and now more of all of what had transpired, all that had happened back in the tournament combining with all that was happening now swirling together once more, creating an unhealthy- and many would dare say ungodly- amount of frustration.

Finally, after a long period of time in absolute meditative silence, she spoke.

"Why?" She asked.

Towa had synced up with her and had gotten an idea of her frustration. After seeing all that she was thinking, it was reasonable to think the same way Masayoshi did, albeit she did so with much more composure and a much better "poker face", for lack of a better term.

Towa merely played her part, looking confused as to why Masayoshi asked what she did, even though she was pondering and coming to grips with the exact same things she was.

"Why?" Masayoshi repeated herself, looking deep in thought, as well as immensely troubled and angered.

(Sorry it took so long. It was a combination of irl stuff, me being a perfectionist with this post, and trying to convey more of Valdagyðja's character and how she was impacted by the Rory the 7th fight in this post. Also, I wanted her to say the quote I made for her page, and this felt like the perfect moment to do so. He called her a villain, so she showed him what she really is, you know?)

(As for the Masayoshi and Towa post, I just realized that they hadn't really said much.)

Shalor barely even moved from the impact and used Enkidu in close range to wrap around King Tiger's arm and slam him into the ground before bringing him up to deliver an uppercut that smashed King Tiger out of the chains' wrap
King Tiger took the impact of the uppercut head on, flying upwards but completely unscathed, attempting to avoid the powerful chains, he opened up a portal and traveled through it, appearing behind Shalor. Grabbing a nearby rock, he proceeded to slam it against Shalor back, covering it in a forcefield to prevent it from breaking on impact.

((King Tiger and Masayoshi could have had a moment if he hadn’t been so aggressive and gotten BFRed lol))

The moment Shalor grabbed King Tiger waist, King Tiger immediately respond by slamming his fist repeatedly against Shalor head, pounding on him in an attempt to escape form his super strong grip. Simultaneously he used gravity manipulation to create a gravitational field that started pushing Shalor away from King Tiger, making gripping him more difficult.

((King Tiger and Masayoshi could have had a moment if he hadn’t been so aggressive and gotten BFRed lol))

The moment Shalor grabbed King Tiger waist, King Tiger immediately respond by slamming his fist repeatedly against Shalor head, pounding on him in an attempt to escape form his super strong grip. Simultaneously he used gravity manipulation to create a gravitational field that started pushing Shalor away from King Tiger, making gripping him more difficult.
(You know, there could still be a way, but I'll get to that whenever I get a reply lol. Ooh! I could also continue to the Toyoshi VS Mira fight back in Kill-Gaia's domain. Y'all probably even forgot they were there fighting, didn't you?)

As of now, there was seemingly no number to quantify the number of years that seemed to pass as creator and creation continued their clash against each other. However, as of now, neither really thought about time anymore as they continued to focus on growing stronger and contending with each other, coming up with countermeasures, and countermeasures for the countermeasures. Besides, in this realm, they had all the time in the world....

The realm was greatly distorted, an after-effect of one of the longest and most tedious battles either of them have ever fought in.

Now exchanging blows in a physical exchange, they began to analytically approach the attacks of their respective foes. Their fists clashed, and the analysis began.

"Mira is superior in regard of physical strength. Best option: redirect and/or nullify physical trauma," The fusion thought, playing out the sequence of events they desired to occur upon the instant the clashing of fists began.

"Trap arm, steal kinetic energy, enforce immobility, target and strike vital point, bypass durability to do so, induce paralysis even if momentarily, restrain with darkness for good measure, manipulate his energy flow via magic and strike him down with his own power."

"I doubt it'll be that simple..."
Super Mira thought, deducing Toyoshi's strategy. "Attack pressure point as the grab is attempted, traumatize solar plexus, trap momentum and launch barrage of blows to debilitate the foe, cleave the foe in half to ensure victory."

The mental battles raged on within this one instant, as countless scenarios played out within their minds, attempting to render the other ineffective. Eventually, after a long battle where both brainstormed their strategies, the only thing to come out of it was another clash of their fists, buying them more time to come up with the proper strategy to best the other.

No one knows how long this had gone on, or how long it would continue to do so...

((What’s your idea👀))

King Tiger continued to lay in his hammock, deep in thought. He recognized he had been…overly aggressive towards the newbie and Rory. Although he felt that his anger was justified, he didn’t need to lash out the way he did.

He sighed and looked up towards the sky.

was he…unstable? Did the event with Rory shake up to such an extent? He couldn’t deny that part of the resentment he has felt towards Rory wasn’t solely about her defending Kiara…

regardless, he didn’t feel like sitting around doing nothing would solve anything.

“Hey Sétanta…can you let me out now?” King Tiger yelled at the sky, wondering if the cat could hear him from his pocket dimension.

((King Tiger wouldn’t have heard her question from inside that pocket dimension thing))

Masayoshi looked slightly relieved seeing King Tiger again, but was still deeply upset, and waiting for an answer to her question...
“Oh….Hi Masayoshi!” King Tiger said, walking towards her, somewhat awkwardly. He noticed that she was upset, and that worried him.

“sorry you had to uh, see that. I got a bit too heated back their…. “

((King Tiger wouldn’t have heard her question from inside that pocket dimension thing))

“Oh….Hi Masayoshi!” King Tiger said, walking towards her, somewhat awkwardly. He noticed that she was upset, and that worried him.

“sorry you had to uh, see that. I got a bit too heated back their…. “
"It's... It's O-.... No, it's not OK...." Masayoshi said, "I can't understand some of this... It's all...."

Masayoshi was having a hard time finding her words, she then turned around and sighed.

"I need time to process whatever it is that I'm feeling," She said, "Towa, let's go..."

"That was... unexpected..." Towa said, not used to Masayoshi outright calling shots like that.

"Now."

Towa followed, taking a command from Masayoshi for probably the first time in her life. Creating a portal, she got ready to walk inside before turning toward King Tiger.

"If you want, you can help me process this..." She said to him, "I think we're kind of feeling the same way right now..."

"It's... It's O-.... No, it's not OK...." Masayoshi said, "I can't understand some of this... It's all...."

Masayoshi was having a hard time finding her words, she then turned around and sighed.

"I need time to process whatever it is that I'm feeling," She said, "Towa, let's go..."

"That was... unexpected..." Towa said, not used to Masayoshi outright calling shots like that.

"Now."

Towa followed, taking a command from Masayoshi for probably the first time in her life. Creating a portal, she got ready to walk inside before turning toward King Tiger.

"If you want, you can help me process this..." She said to him, "I think we're kind of feeling the same way right now..."
“Oh…uh….”

King Tiger stammered, his cheeks flushed.

“…sure thing Masayoshi, I’ll help in anyway I can…”

King Tiger walked with Masayoshi through the portal, confused and nervous about what she would say once they were alone.

“Oh…uh….”

King Tiger stammered, his cheeks flushed.

“…sure thing Masayoshi, I’ll help in anyway I can…”

King Tiger walked with Masayoshi through the portal, confused and nervous about what she would say once they were alone.
Masayoshi blushed herself, walking in after King Tiger as the portal closed. Inside, there was a pocket dimension of Towa's creation. It had things that were of interest to Masayoshi, resembling an attorney's office, while Towa's area looked more like a dark castle throne room. In King Tiger's segment, it looked like a wrestling arena, complete with a locker room and a bedroom to give him a place to rest as opposed to him resting up in the arena seats.

Masayoshi sat down in her office chair and sighed, hands covering her face.

"God, where do I start?"

Back