• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"She has the durability of how hard she can hit, which is not hurting anyone here by a large margin. But she is completely invincible to attacks which don't outright ignore defenses." Sétanta said

“So…like Shalor then? He’s the same way, right?” King Tiger asked.

"The Dream World isn't only permeated with dreamers and calamities you know? There are many different xenos species as well living in the world. After all, this place is born from dreams, so anything can happen." Belial said.

“Oh really? Well this trip could be more interesting than I thought, never seen on of those…xeno things before”

"Well, its not like we can't handle a couple of xenos or calamities if they do pop up looking for a fight." Horus said "What kind of xenos even are here?"
"Too many to count." Belial said before Gabriel spoke up, "I have encountered many xenos in my life, but none of them have ever been hostile without direct confrontation." Kiara then frowned.

"So.. All of those supposed calamities were xenos..?" Gabriel nodded, "Most likely." Kiara responded, "So they didn't have to die." Gabriel nodded, "Most likely." Kiara sighed. "****!"

Horus walked silently before staring back at King Tiger to see his reaction. He expected him to have some kind of break down or at least show regret at the new information.

"Wait did you mean most calamities are xenos or just the ones Kiara faced?"
"Calamities are born from despair, xenos are just physical alien beings. Not evil unless provoked." Gabriel said.
“******* hell” King Tiger cursed

“your summon has been in the dream world for less then a day and he’s already massacred a damn alien civilization!” King Tiger yelled at kiara, his emotion flaring.
"Well, how was I supposed to ******* know!? I got dropped off in a weird ******* dimensional space with nothing on me but my own clothes and a weird belt, what was I supposed to do to stop him you IDIOTIC, NAKED, MUSCULAR PSYCHO!!" Kiara yelled, her emotions also flaring up.

"Ah for a second there I thought you meant all the calamities we killed were just xenos. Man that would've sucked." Horus said

"But on a more serious note how about the two of you just calm down before you start a fight neither of you can win."

"Calamities are born from despair, xenos are just physical alien beings. Not evil unless provoked." Gabriel said.

"Well, how was I supposed to ******* know!? I got dropped off in a weird ******* dimensional space with nothing on me but my own clothes and a weird belt, what was I supposed to do to stop him you IDIOTIC, NAKED, MUSCULAR PSYCHO!!" Kiara yelled, her emotions also flaring up.
“MAYBE TELL YOUR SUMMON TO NOT ATTACK PEOPLE OUT OF THE ******* BLUE THEN YOU BRAT!”

“what, did he just see some odd looking creature and assume they deserved death? What the hell is wrong with him!?”

"All of you just leave him and me alone!" Kiara yelled out once more. Rory gave Kiara a pat on the head, "Neither of them could have possibly known anything about Xenos. All they know was that they were weird and scary. Your all being idiots." Gabriel then pulled Kiara into her embrace.

"Taking into account the lack of prior knowledge, aggression was most likely the best option. It is akin to saying you should not attempt to attack someone who is running at you with a knife, even if they mean well."

"Yeah, let's not try and antagonize each other. No one knew they were xenos and if we were in the same situation, we'd probably just deal with them like we do all the other calamities."

"All of you just leave him and me alone!" Kiara yelled out once more. Rory gave Kiara a pat on the head, "Neither of them could have possibly known anything about Xenos. All they know was that they were weird and scary. Your all being idiots." Gabriel then pulled Kiara into her embrace.

"Taking into account the lack of prior knowledge, aggression was most likely the best option. It is akin to saying you should not attempt to attack someone who is running at you with a knife, even if they mean well."

“What’s idiotic is labeling anything you don’t immediately need understand as an enemy!” King Tiger said, glaring at Rory.

“but of course you would default to violence…” King Tiger muttered.

King Tiger suddenly had chains wrap around him courtesy of Shalor

"C-calm down please..."
“Shalor…unchain me. I’m fine. I’m not going to do anything to the girl, I already swore I wouldn’t harm her.”

"What is that supposed to mean... David..?" Rory said, staring into his eyes.
King Tiger met Rory gaze, staring at her intensely.

“It means I still remember what happened in that damn Arena.” King Tiger said coldly.

"Your already unstable after your fight with Rory, I don't feel like it's a good idea to just unchain someone who's already in a rage...!" Shalor responded quickly
“Unstable? I’m not unstable! I’m fine!”

"Okay! How about we just stop ******* talking so we don't try and fight each other like we already did only a few minutes... hours... how long ago was the tournament...? Eh whatever, just stop arguing because this is just ******* stupid!" Horus shouted at everyone, though mostly just Rory and King Tiger

Rory let out a sigh, looking up. She rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration before looking back towards King Tiger, "Do you not remember what I told you?" She walked towards him, patting him on the shoulder. Her voice was tinted with anger and malice.

"Not here. Not Now. We have children here." She gripped his shoulder, his bones creaking. "Specifically... My children. Drop it."

Rory let out a sigh, looking up. She rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration before looking back towards King Tiger, "Do you not remember what I told you?" She walked towards him, patting him on the shoulder. Her voice was tinted with anger and malice.

"Not here. Not Now. We have children here." She gripped his shoulder, his bones creaking. "Specifically... My children. Drop it."

King Tiger continued to glare at her, ignoring the pain in his bones. He opened his mouth as if to speak..then closed it.

“…Your right, forget I said anything” King Tiger said finally

He turned to the group.

“…sorry for startling you guys…” he said, emotion still in his voice.

King Tiger raged flared up once more after hearing Rory words.
“Rory. You do realize your defending the murder of innocent intelligent life forms…Right?This isn’t some minor mistake, this is genocide.”
"Again, she didn't know anything. Here's a hypothetical, you are a teenage girl who was just flung into some weird dimension... And you see, let's say, a species of giant worms. Your afraid, but you have the power to kill them, so you do. Would you be thinking of whether or not they were nice or not..?" Rory said.
"Ughhhhhhhh. God damn it we were so close to ending this...." Horus groaned as he rubbed the bridge of his nose
"Horus, shut your mouth. Your complaining is becoming as repetitive as Seth's 4th wall breaks." Rory said.

"Okay, I need to do something about this right the hell now." Sétanta said, an illusion being created and trapping Rory and King Tiger away from eachother

"Take some time to calm down. Now." Sétanta growled out

"I... I didn't think you'd act..." Shalor said softly

"Sometimes I need to act." Sétanta responded

"Again, she didn't know anything. Here's a hypothetical, you are a teenage girl who was just flung into some weird dimension... And you see, let's say, a species of giant worms. Your afraid, but you have the power to kill them, so you do. Would you be thinking of whether or not they were nice or not..?" Rory said.

"Horus, shut your mouth. Your complaining is becoming as repetitive as Seth's 4th wall breaks." Rory said.

“No. I wouldn’t. Because that’s ******* INSANE. Why wouldn’t she, I don’t know, RUN AWAY? TRY TO ANALYZE THE SITUATION FOR MORE THAN ONE ******* SECOND??!” King Tiger screamed.

"Nice job. Hopefully they don't come out of it twice as angry or something." Horus said "Also Rory, if you can hear me, I'd rather not be compared to a drug addict who started a multi-day orgy, thank you very much."

"Huh." Rory held her hand into the air, unaffected by whatever illusion was played before her. "Goddess Cleaver." Rory cut herself out of the illusion, immediately dispersing her blade once free.

"I have done nothing even remotely aggressive or hostile to anyone besides David... Who, may I remind you, is a little off his rocker. I attempted to have a reasonable discussion, and your idea is to trap me.."

"I see no reason to let the conflict continue onwards, next time I will simply seal you in a pocket dimension until i feel like you've calmed down." Sétanta said, the illusion still not dissipating and in fact becoming more solid until Sétanta raised a paw and the area around them returned to normal for Rory

"Tch." Sétanta scoffed and wove the illusions completely around King Tiger, essentially trapping him in a solid paradise of which only Sétanta could have him escape from. In fact, it seemed like everything around King Tige was real

"Release him, maybe the real illusion will shut him up." Sétanta said as Shalor unchained King Tiger

Back