• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Gabriel then spoke up, "I would also like to clear up any misconceptions on me being her daughter because I am not." Rory tilted her head, "But you are." Gabriel got annoyed much quicker than usual, "I am not..!" Belial shrugged, "She's in denial. She'll open up soon."

"Or we could talk about that huge ass portal that's out there," Rory said, pointing to the enormous blue rift Kiara came out of. "Oh, I came out of that." Rory tilted her head, "Well.. Where does it lead?" Kiara scratched her head, "I killed all the calamities.. Well, Akari did. So I'm sure we don't need to worry."

(I think you can all tell this is foreshadowing.)

"How about a recap of what's happened with you all?" Sétanta suggested
“I don’t think we should bother the newcomer with what happened to us earlier…” King Tiger said, unsure how such events would be described that wouldn’t make him and Rory look absolutely insane.

"Or we could talk about that huge ass portal that's out there," Rory said, pointing to the enormous blue rift Kiara came out of. "Oh, I came out of that." Rory tilted her head, "Well.. Where does it lead?" Kiara scratched her head, "I killed all the calamities.. Well, Akari did. So I'm sure we don't need to worry."

(I think you can all tell this is foreshadowing.)
“uh…you killed….All of them calamities? Like theirs none left?” King Tiger said, taken aback.

"Again, that was Akari. Not me." Kiara responded. "Well, I think he did... I was flung through the portal so fast I didn't have time to check.."
“Sheesh. Akari is sounding more and more impressive. I’m glad he’s taking care of the calamity problem at least. He’s probably already saved more lives then he realizes, just by taking those out.”

"Just to be safe though.. I think we should go check it out." Rory said, "Like Kiara said, she didn't see if they were all dead. There could still be some enemies left."
King Tiger glanced at Rory. He had wanted to talk to her about the…incident, but it didn’t seem to be the best time. He resolved to talk to her about it later.

“Yeah I get what ya mean, don’t want to leave any of those bastard out their. Lets go check it out” King Tiger said.

King Tiger glanced at Rory. He had wanted to talk to her about the…incident, but it didn’t seem to be the best time. He resolved to talk to her about it later.

“Yeah I get what ya mean, don’t want to leave any of those bastard out their. Lets go check it out” King Tiger said.
Rory nodded, turning away from King Tiger. She then looked back to him, her eyes displaying a blank expression as she shook her head.. As if she was saying "Not here. Not now." She then put Belial back on the floor after holding him the entire time.

"Come on, miss Rory. I'll drive you." Rory tilted her head, "Drive me? With what? Also, I can run." Kiara chuckled, "Come on, let me drive yah! I've never had a chance to use this!" Rory shrugged, "Alright, fine." Kiara smiled before snapping her fingers, her belt glowing as the light turned into something.
latest.png

"Woah... Nice ride." Kiara nodded, "I know right? Hop on! I'll drive you." Rory complied as she hopped onto the back, wrapping her arms around Kiara to hold on. Kiara revved up the bike as they burst into the portal.
depositphotos_192079310-stock-photo-realms-of-abstract-landscape.jpg

Belial spoke up, "This is a dimensional gap. I didn't think calamities could manifest where no life should exist.."

"Come on, miss Rory. I'll drive you." Rory tilted her head, "Drive me? With what? Also, I can run." Kiara chuckled, "Come on, let me drive yah! I've never had a chance to use this!" Rory shrugged, "Alright, fine." Kiara smiled before snapping her fingers, her belt glowing as the light turned into something.
latest.png

"Woah... Nice ride." Kiara nodded, "I know right? Hop on! I'll drive you." Rory complied as she hopped onto the back, wrapping her arms around Kiara to hold on. Kiara revved up the bike as they burst into the portal.
depositphotos_192079310-stock-photo-realms-of-abstract-landscape.jpg

Belial spoke up, "This is a dimensional gap. I didn't think calamities could manifest where no life should exist.."
“Oh so that belt thing of yours can summon more than than just that superhero guy” King Tiger said, glancing at the bike Kiara summoned.

“but are ya sure you want to be here? It could still be dangerous around here if their are still calamities around. Don’t want ya to get hurt”

"Convenient. That means we don't need to spend to much time making sure she doesn't die." Rory said. Belial nodded as he looked around, "The prospect of intelligent life in a place where there shouldn't even be air is rather exciting.."

"Oh please, she's invincible unless your throwing around abilities that negate durability." Sétanta said
“Oh so she’s ‘abnormally tough’ like Shalor and me? Well that does makes things easier.”

"Convenient. That means we don't need to spend to much time making sure she doesn't die." Rory said. Belial nodded as he looked around, "The prospect of intelligent life in a place where there shouldn't even be air is rather exciting.."
“What kinda life would live in a place like this though? I can’t imagine any dreamers wanting to live here.”

“Oh so she’s ‘abnormally tough’ like Shalor and me? Well that does makes things easier.”

“What kinda life would live in a place like this though? I can’t imagine any dreamers wanting to live here.”
"The Dream World isn't only permeated with dreamers and calamities you know? There are many different xenos species as well living in the world. After all, this place is born from dreams, so anything can happen." Belial said.

Back