• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Is that her name?" Kiara said, tilting her head. "He simply said he had to go fight a Goddess of Power. A 'Villain' as he put it.."
“That women he’s fighting…she’s on another level. Not even our leader could hope to match her, and she’s a monster herself. If your summon can hold his own against someone like that…”

“he’d have to be insanely strong.”

“That women he’s fighting…she’s on another level. Not even our leader could hope to match her, and she’s a monster herself. If your summon can hold his own against someone like that…”

“he’d have to be insanely strong.”
"Yes... He is. I honestly don't even know how I summoned him. Just... You don't want to meet him, nor do I want to disturb him when he's fighting someone he's committed to fighting." She said.
“Hmm, wonder how that’s going for him.” Horus said as he realized she meant Valdagyoja “So, does he just go back into the belt once he’s done or…?”
"Oh, I can call him back whenever I want. I just don't want to." Kiara said.

"I've only been with him for less than a day. The way he thinks fully is an enigma." Kiara said as she sighed. "God, I wish he'd just chill out..." Gabriel tilted her head, "Does he perhaps need a hug? If you need someone to, as you say, chill out, then I can help." Kiara smiled.

"That'd be great, but again, if I called him back now, he'd be pissed!"

“I don’t think where overreacting if where dealing with a man so powerful” King Tiger said bluntly

“I hate to say it…but Signus is right. I’m a hero, and I love the idea of more hero’s being out their…but if he starts directing that fury towards…less than evil people, than that may be a problem.”

“their are people here who I wouldn’t consider…pure…yet certainly don’t deserve to be killed.” King Tiger said.

"Look, guys, I get what your feeling, but seriously. I just got here, and If I don't have Akari, I'm useless. Chill. I can say this cause if you try and hurt me to get to him... He'll appear instantly, and I'm being genuine, I have no choice if you go down that road-" She backed away, clearly concerned for her safety.

"Good. Just remember that one of the duties as an assassin is to plan to kill everyone you meet. Frankly the only person I've met that I couldn't kill is Kill-Gaia. And we all know where he stands. But I highly doubt I'd have to to put any of those plans into motion. It's just my job." Signus said, clearly serious

"Then don't make him attack you, you weird... coffee guy! I can tell you drink coffee cause you're drinking it right now!" Kiara said until Gabriel grabbed her, "Kiara is a newbie. I demand that you all voice your concerns in private away from her."

"No, I'm fine." Unbeknownst to everybody there, she was always carrying a bag. "I've got a blanket. Do you have a basement or an attic?" Gabriel tilted her head, "Would you not be more comfortable in a real bed?" Kiara shook her head, "No. I'm fine, I like it this way."

"I mean... I don't believe resting in such conditions is very good for the body or mind, but if that's what you desire, I will point you to the nearest basement or attic that I sense." Gabriel said as she nodded. "By the way, should we not introduce her to Rory? I don't believe she's gotten up..."

(This is just a memory that Rory is having of her time right after the meteor impact, not really relevant.)

Once.. There was a girl. Her name was unremarkable. Her body was unremarkable. Her mind was unremarkable. She was an unimportant being. So, she was content with her life. She worked her hardest on the farm her family owned in Oregon. It was a simple life, but she was content.

Until one day, she saw it. It was like a star. It was covered in flames, and it looked like it was big enough to be larger than an entire country. It crashed somewhere very away...

It was like the Big Bang.

In mere moments, everything around her was vaporized. No, atomized. But she wasn't. Everything around her was lost to destruction but.. The girl survived. Again, she was unremarkable, so how she survived perplexed her. But it didn't matter. What only mattered was...

There was nothing to hope for.

She began walking. And walking. And walking. She didn't stop to see the destruction. She didn't stop to see the savagery. She didn't stop to worry about whether or not she was hungry or thirsty. She just continued to walk. As she walked, she asked herself..

What am I doing?

She realized it quickly. No, she always knew it. She was born as an unremarkable being. She had no talent. So she had always contemplated. Life itself was just a series of pointless motions. You lived, and you died. What came in-between was simply the work of chance. For a girl as talentless as her, this only meant..

Death.

In the day, she walked. In the night, she slept. Because in her dreams, she wasn't unremarkable. She was strong there. She was smart there. People liked her there. But reality reflects into dreams. And for somebody who'd already lost everything... Not even the dreams could stop her from seeing the problems she faced as mere..

Noise. It's noisy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rory slowly got up from her bed, noticing the plate of still hot breakfast Gabriel had prepared for her. She picked it up and scarfed it down quickly, sighing after doing so. She turned to the door as it was knocked on, swiftly opening it.

"Hello?"

King Tiger jumped backwards, almost surprised that Rory had awoken from her slumber. The very sight of her face made him break into a cold sweat, as he remember the events of the past day. Rory face, the moment she was going to end his life, was burned into his memories like a brand.

“Hey Rory…” King Tiger said, unsure of how to proceed.

“we got uh, a new person who arrived today, a new dreamer. She’s here if you want to uh…meet with her.”

Rory stared blankly at King Tiger, their eyes meeting. She did in fact remember the beating that she gave him. She remembered it... And she was deeply sorry. But she couldn't convey it. Now in words. It wouldn't be enough. Kiara spoke up.

"Ma'm, you have a wonderful pair of children," Kiara said, pointing to Gabriel and Belial. Rory smiled, "Thank you.. And you are?" Kiara smiled back, "I'm Kiara Akari. Your kids greeted me when I came here." Rory and Kiara shook hands as Belial jumped into Rory's arms. "Don't do go that far again, alright?" Rory pulled Belial into a hug.

When she was like this... It felt like there was no reason to be afraid of her. If anything, she looked like a normal human mother. Somebody you would say hello to, somebody who's kids you'd play with, somebody you'd talk to. When her children were around, King Tiger felt like he had no reason to be afraid.

She smiled gently.

King Tiger sighed. Watching Rory with Belial made him almost forget why he was so nervous in the first place. His muscles relaxed slightly, though their was still the thoughts lingering in the back of his mind. Thoughts about what happened, thoughts about what could happen if Rory decided to go berserk again…

“Me, Horus and the others already introduced ourselves to her. Appearently, she wants to be a hero” King Tiger said, a small grin appearing on his face.

"Does she now.." Kiara nodded, "I told everyone it's just something I want to try out.. I just want to see what I can do." Rory smiled, "If that's what you want to do, then, go for it." Kiara smiled. "Thank you..! I'm glad someone like you told me something like that." Rory tilted her head, "Someone like me..?"

She nodded, "Yes, Belial was telling me about how your the greatest hero in the Dream World. Gabriel seems to share the same sentiment... But she's a little mysterious." Rory shook her head, "They're both just kids, they like to hype me up." Gabriel was about to say how she was thousands of years old, but Belial covered her mouth.

"I'm glad we'll have a few real heroes unlike myself around here."

“The kids may be hyping her a bit, but their not wrong.” King Tiger said.

“she may not call herself a “hero” but she’s done more for the dream world than anyone I know. Ask the people of the dream world who they think is the greatest hero, and they’ll all say the same name” King Tiger said. He was also saying this to himself, trying to remind himself that Rory was a good person, that he didn’t need to fear her, that what happened in the ring was an accident, a fluke.

Last edited:
"Well, I wouldn't say that they're over hyping her, most of what they're saying is technically true, like what Tiger said, she is essentially the greatest hero of the dream world. Nothing's really gonna change that." Horus said, mostly thinking about how Rory was supposed to end the world, but not wanting to bring it up in front of everyone.

Rory's eyes, instead of being filled with joy or pride, were filled with a surprising grimace as she held Belial in her arms. "Wow, you really are a great person!" Kiara said, her admiration for Rory only increasing. But, she also noticed the sadness in her eyes as they praised her.

"Thanks." Kiara simply shook off the feeling of sadness, "So uh, how old are you?" Rory responded, "94." Kiara's eyes widened. "R-really!? You don't look a day over 18 though.." Rory chuckled. "It's been a while since I've seen somebody who was surprised by my age, but it's not that much. Horus has at least a few centuries on me."

Kiara then turned to Horus, "Jeez, is everybody here a geezer!?" She said jokingly.

Back