• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“Considering David isn’t already on a date, you know the answer. Who’s she?”
"Uh, hi...! Weird, bald man in power armor... I'm Kiara Akari. Hello to you as well uh.. Who are these people, Gabriel?" She responded, "That's Horus, the other one is Signus, the cat is weird, the other child is Shalor, the muscular man is David but call him King Tiger, and the one who isn't here is named Rory."

"So many weird people.." Kiara said, swirls forming in her eyes from confusion.

“Eh? We got a newbie?” King Tiger said looking over at the girl.

king Tiger walked toward the girl, and looked down at her.

“Hey! They call me King Tiger. Nice to meet ya.” He said, smiling and giving her a thumbs up.
"Oh, and hello as well, big.. Shirtless muscle man." She said, simultaneously embarrassed and disgusted.

"Oh, you must've seen a shadow of my transformed state, don't worry, if you ever see it for real, you'd likely already be torn apart and dead no matter what defenses you have." Sétanta noted
"Why... Aren't you just the most adorable thing..! I'm not gonna shake your hand cause I get the feeling your grip strength is rather strong, but nice to meet you anyway." She said.
"I tend to accidentally crush hands, so probably for the best!" Shalor said happily
"Oh, and hello as well, big.. Shirtless muscle man." She said, simultaneously embarrassed and disgusted.
"Oh don't worry about him, he's just really into BDSM." Sétanta said casually

"Whats BDS-" Shalor was cut off by Signus's warning voice towards Sétanta

"Don't."

“I am big shirtless and muscular, you got me their” King Tiger said laughing.

“you don’t have to worry about me though. I may look intimidating but I’m a hero! I fight to protect the people around here”

“also, don’t listen to anything the adorable cat man says” King Tiger added.
"I don't know why he felt the need to tell me about his true form for some reason, but he is very cute!" She said as a response.

"I very much doubt that because I've had many giant complex dimensional demons shoot big bangs at me.. But feel free to brag." She said, smiling.
"Oh little Missy. Those giant complex dimensional demons are like micro organisms compared to my transformed state. Since I've just about absorbed enough emotional energy to transform, how about I show you by ripping everyone in this room limb from limb and devouring their very concepts?" Sétanta said, his power suddenly flaring for a second before Ceaseless shot a blast that sent Sétanta sprawling against the wall

"**** you, **** everything about you, and specifically **** your threats. We both know you'd never follow through on them since you just want to watch them for the most part." Ceaseless said, floating in

"Well, you got me there, rip of void." Sétanta commented, surprised that Ceaseless could harm him minorly

The masked warrior immediately changed his directions as he flew through the air, cracking his knuckles. As her attack went to hit his legs, the masked warrior violently flexed his muscles, preventing any damage from being dealt to him on that front.

To deal with the incoming lariat strike, he used his hands to grab the Goddess' arm a split second before the attack connected, promptly using her own force to redirect her attack, showing his own skill as a martial artist.

As the two attacks came towards the masked warrior, he pressed his feet into the ground. He read her movements as best as he could, the eyes on his mask glowing red as he used unnatural footwork to side-step the attacks, appearing behind Val.

The speed of such a flash step could be seen as borderline teleportation as fire streak marks had appeared from his flash stepping. As soon as he had dodged the attack, he covered Val's entire body in a red forcefield to prevent her from escaping, even for a second.

"Rider Kick!"

He delivered a downward kick to the Goddess who was covered in the forcefield, smashing through it and hitting her right in her spinal cord as he went to deliver a second punch to her.
Val smiled, having more fun with this fight than she had anticipated. Apparently he wasn't a slouch after all. Good. She liked it that way.

"Decent, I suppose..." She thought.

As the attack hit the Goddess of Power, the momentum of the strike went the opposite direction, impacting the masked warrior instead of her. She had altered the laws of physics momentarily so that the momentum of the attack would strike him instead of her. In addition to this, it would also give her an idea of her opponent's threshold for pain. And if it was low or high, she could take care of that....

Blocking the second punch with her arm, she gripped it as she closed her eyes, punching his arm to dislocate it, using her Durability Negation, Pain Manipulation and Elemental Manipulation in the strike. She had something in mind here. While her opponent was so-so on strength, in her opinion, she wanted to see if he was smart enough to pick up what she was doing in the fight. If he wasn't, this thrill she encountered fighting someone in her metaphoric weight class would be short-lived....

Should the punch be successful, she would then pull her opponent closer to her. With a wide grin, she would attack with a knee strike toward his stomach. Or so it would seem. It was a feint. The Goddess's leg swiftly dropped, sweeping her foe's legs, using Elemental Manipulation with the strike. Now letting go of his arms, she would alter the physics around herself, reducing her friction as she let loose a barrage of jabs toward his body's vital points with no moment for delay, utilizing her Elemental Manipulation and her multi-striking blows with each hit, growing progressively stronger as the fight went on.

Should the Warrior escape the hold, the Goddess of Power would open her eyes, a massive shockwave infused with her energy and multi-striking ability would blast at the warrior from her entire body. The burst was omnidirectional, preventing any attempt at trying to avoid it by approaching her from a different angle. Immediately after this, Val would utilize a very familiar tactic: the masked warrior's forcefield. She could mimic techniques others could utilize, and due to her natural combative prowess, use them with mastery. Without hesitation, Valdagyðja removed friction from herself, as well as removing the possibility of losing momentum, and launched a powerful roundhouse kick toward her adversary, spinning and using the ever increasing momentum for a barrage of kicks similar to Chun-Li's Senretsukyaku, gliding forward slightly and doing something similar to her Houyokusen. With every kick, it utilized her Elemental Manipulation, the beginning of the Houyokusen even infusing her lightning and durability negation as well.

"Oh little Missy. Those giant complex dimensional demons are like micro organisms compared to my transformed state. Since I've just about absorbed enough emotional energy to transform, how about I show you by ripping everyone in this room limb from limb and devouring their very concepts?" Sétanta said, his power suddenly flaring for a second before Ceaseless shot a blast that sent Sétanta sprawling against the wall

"**** you, **** everything about you, and specifically **** your threats. We both know you'd never follow through on them since you just want to watch them for the most part." Ceaseless said, floating in

"Well, you got me there, rip of void." Sétanta commented, surprised that Ceaseless could harm him minorly
“You sure got a violent streak to ya, Kitten, how about we don’t threaten the newbie.” King Tiger said, glaring at the cat.

"Again, I've seen worse. Does he always brag like this?" She said, the cat's cuteness in her mind starting to wane.
“yeah he gets like that sometimes…”

“anyway, what brings ya here? I’m sure theirs a reason you decided to pop into the dream world.”

As the attack hit the Goddess of Power, the momentum of the strike went the opposite direction, impacting the masked warrior instead of her. She had altered the laws of physics momentarily so that the momentum of the attack would strike him instead of her. In addition to this, it would also give her an idea of her opponent's threshold for pain. And if it was low or high, she could take care of that....
The masked warrior was hit straight in the face with his own attack, creating a large burst of fire coating and covering his head like his entire head was combusting. But...

"Hm? Did you do something?"

It wasn't at all a taunt, nor was he trying to make her angry and get her to slip up. The masked warrior genuinely felt no pain from being hit with his own attack, confusing him as to whether or not he was even hit or not.
Blocking the second punch with her arm, she gripped it as she closed her eyes, punching his arm to dislocate it, using her Durability Negation, Pain Manipulation and Elemental Manipulation in the strike. She had something in mind here. While her opponent was so-so on strength, in her opinion, she wanted to see if he was smart enough to pick up what she was doing in the fight. If he wasn't, this thrill she encountered fighting someone in her metaphoric weight class would be short-lived....
The Goddess' attempt to dislocate the masked warrior's arm was indeed successful, but he was far bolder than she had expected in his tactics. In a mere moment, she realized that she was simply holding his arm as he forcefully removed it from his body. But it seemed to be there still?

His regeneration seemed to be something to note as well. Using his newly regenerated arm, he struck Val in her waist, the phenomena of combustion appearing as her entire body was covered in a beam of fiery energy.

But that wasn't all he'd do. He snatched the arm that Val was still holding in her hands, it not being completely vaporized due to the warrior's absurd resistance to fire attacks, even his own. He used said arm to deliver a punch straight to the Goddess' jaw, making her nose bleed immensely. But that wasn't all.

Suddenly, the arm began to slowly regenerate as well... As if the piece that was removed from his body was being used to form.. A duplicate!? From his severed arm was formed a perfect copy, albeit weaker, of the masked warrior.
Should the Warrior escape the hold, the Goddess of Power would open her eyes, a massive shockwave infused with her energy and multi-striking ability would blast at the warrior from her entire body. The burst was omnidirectional, preventing any attempt at trying to avoid it by approaching her from a different angle. Immediately after this, Val would utilize a very familiar tactic: the masked warrior's forcefield. She could mimic techniques others could utilize, and due to her natural combative prowess, use them with mastery. Without hesitation, Valdagyðja removed friction from herself, as well as removing the possibility of losing momentum, and launched a powerful roundhouse kick toward her adversary, spinning and using the ever increasing momentum for a barrage of kicks similar to Chun-Li's Senretsukyaku, gliding forward slightly and doing something similar to her Houyokusen. With every kick, it utilized her Elemental Manipulation, the beginning of the Houyokusen even infusing her lightning and durability negation as well.
To defend against the Goddess of Power's omnidirectional blast, he used his own duplicate as a shield as it was simply destroyed and turned to dust. But he could reform it from the remaining crushed remains that came off it's body.

As he was assaulted by the frictionless kicks of Valdagyðja, red energy surrounding his arms. To deal with the lightning of the attacks that were being thrown at him, he used his extreme heat manipulation to produce high-temperature fists that simply canceled out their own heat. Whatever paralyzing effects they may have had also did not stop the warrior from continuing his next strategy.

The durability negation nature of her attacks was a problem, but he simply had to make sure the kicks did not completely hit his body. It was a graceful storm of parries, like Bang's Water Stream Rock Smashing fist. Each parry led into the next, and the movement after that led into a strike to Val's vital spots.

It wasn't a copyable technique, as it's effectiveness depended entirely on how the user was being attacked, which is where the skills' ability to lead into the next attack with another different attack came in, making the skill ever-changeable.

"For a villain, you're quite impressive!"

He grabbed her lower leg, pulling Valdagyðja close to him which forcefully canceled out the technique with the immobilization of one of her legs. The masked warrior then went on to smash his fist into her face, knocking out a tooth along with the Goddess being blown back.

He did not know what her plan was, nor did he truly expect anything to happen. He simply was attacked and acted accordingly. He was insane in the regard that he didn't care what came at him, he'd simply act accordingly despite the danger.

"I'm no hero.." She said, chuckling awkwardly. "I can't really fight without this belt, nor am I really committed to saving people. I just... wanna see what I can do."
“Well we all start somewhere! When I first came here I was weak to, and now look at me!”

“…that said…” King Tiger expression shifted, becoming more serious and stern.

“being a hero is no game miss, especially not in the dream world. If you take the threats here lightly…you may find yourself in a situation you can’t handle. Are you sure your prepared to face those dangers?”

"Well, I'm not fighting alone." She pointed to her belt, "This thing.. I guess you could call it an always active Summoning Dream. It holds this weird guy.. He has my last name, his name is Akari. I've only ever used him once.. But he's very powerful."

"Well, I'm not fighting alone." She pointed to her belt, "This thing.. I guess you could call it an always active Summoning Dream. It holds this weird guy.. He has my last name, his name is Akari. I've only ever used him once.. But he's very powerful."
“Oh so you use summoning dream! Never been good at that myself”

“if ya don’t mind, could you show him to us? If he’s strong, he could make an excellent hero, assuming he’s willing and has the conviction.”

“I’m going to assume you say that in a bad way given the emphasis”
"He doesn't mean any harm..! He's very committed to heroism. But the guy is just so freaking out of his mind..." She said, scratching her head.
“Oh so you use summoning dream! Never been good at that myself”

“if ya don’t mind, could you show him to us? If he’s strong, he could make an excellent hero, assuming he’s willing and has the conviction.”
"Sorry, I can't. While he usually resides in the belt, he can leave whenever he wants. Currently, he's off fighting some Goddess of Power." She responded.

Back