• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I do believe it was the same for my mother.." Belial said. "Although, she's only even mentioned it once." (During that time she yelled at Pandora.)
“Well no wonder you mean so much to her then. Your probably the only family she’s had in a while…”

“One of these days…after the dream world is finally safe…after we’ve dealt with all of this mess…maybe I’ll try and start a family myself” King Tiger said.

Gabriel sighed, "This is a waste of time." Belial nudged her on the arm, "Come on, sister. We literally never got a chance not to risk our lives. Well, I guess you don't know since you just got here." She nodded, "Yes. I was not here for your struggles. But I'm sure there is a better use of everybody's time..."

From outside of the castle walls, the group could hear an enormous explosion go off. Gabriel turned swiftly, "A dimensional rift... Is that even possible here?" She asked Belial, "Yeah. This is a peculiar universe, the protagonists are here so all the threats come here."

"Protagonists..? Bro- I mean Belial, don't make 4th wall breaks unironically." Belial sighed, "Your right, let's go check it out." Gabriel and Belial teleported outside, noticing the enormous blue portal that had formed in the sky. "Think it's a calamity?" Belial asked his sister, to which she responded.

"Most likely not. The area is not permeated with despair." Belial shrugged, "Yeah, smells more like peach shampoo." As they stood at the portal they could soon hear a girl screaming her heart out.

"Is that... A girl? It seems like a dreamer." The person fell from the portal and hit the ground at alarming speeds, forming a crater. "We should investigate," Gabriel said as she flew down. "I dunno... They may be hostile." Belial soon followed.

"Ah... ****, this dreamer thing is really hard... How do you work this damn thing..?" She rubbed her head as she cleaned dust off of her clothes, noticing two people flying down towards her. "W-woah..! Chill out!"
__kamen_rider_kuuga_original_and_2_more_drawn_by_hi_iro__9eb8089c3f5c27f2eb4b0ae9bf1dcd2d.png

"Let's not do anything we might regret!" She yelled out as Gabriel flew down to her, "Do not fear. We are not here to harm you." The girl backed away, "That's exactly what a calamity in disguise would say..!" Gabriel sighed, "You are clearly a new dreamer. How long has it been since you entered this world?"

The girl scratched her head, "20.. Maybe 24 hours..?" Belial scratched his chin, "Then yeah, it makes sense as to why you would be a little confused. We aren't dreamers and were born here, so we're used to the atmosphere. But I'm sure for humans it's a little difficult."

The girl let out a sigh of relief, "Then.. You won't hurt me..?" Gabriel nodded," No, of course not. We are your friends. I am Gabriel, and this is my brothe- I mean.. Friend. His name is Belial." The girl sighed one more time.

"I'm Kiara Akari." Gabriel smiled, "That's a nice name. Now, would you mind sitting down with us?" Kiara chuckled, "In the crater..?" Gabriel responded, "Yes. Our other friends are helping one of our friends prepare for a date." Kiara tilted her head.

"Ok..? Good for him. I hope it goes well for... Whoever his name is." Kiara smiled awkwardly as they all sat down in the crater, the height difference between the two children and Kiara making it hard for them to look up at her. "So, I assume you came here because the world is shit?" Belial said.

Kiara scratched her head, "Sorta. I kinda got used to it. I was born a long time after the meteor impact, you see..." Gabriel covered her own mouth, "Oh, you poor thing... Come here, let me hug you." Kiara blushed and responded, "N-no..! I'm good on that front.." Belial titled his head.

"So why'd you come here?" Kiara chuckled awkwardly, "I'll tell you... But, promise you won't laugh at me, ok?" Gabriel responded, "I would never do something so mean." Belial responded as well, "I might." Kiara then continued on. "You see.. Uh, it's quite embarrassing."

"I came cause I wanted to be a hero..."

Both Belial and Gabriel had looks of confusion on their face, "A hero..?" Gabriel asked. "Would you mind elaborating?" Kiara smiled awkwardly as she continued, "Oh, it's so stupid... Just, I've always liked them..? I guess...?" Belial could tell she was lying. "It can't be that embarrassing, just tell us."

Kiara sighed, "I guess you saw right through me..! Alright, I'll tell you why." Kiara scratched her head before continuing, "I just.. Look, I know it seems like I'm just a little girl with no fighting experience. I know I'm not really particularly good at anything, nor did I really have any friends in the Real World. But, maybe.. Just maybe, if I try hard enough.. I just thought maybe I could save somebody too." Gabriel then began clapping.

"Why would you believe that to be embarrassing? Only a few people with such courage to step up and take matters into their own hands exist. Your determination is very admirable, especially for a girl as young as you." Kiara tilted her head, "Aren't you two children..?" Gabriel shook her head, "I am many thousands of years old."

Belial responded as well, "With time shenanigans, I'm so old I don't even remember how old." Kiara shook her head, "..Just gonna ignore that. And thank you, Gabriel! I never thought anybody would really acknowledge me... But I'm no hero. It's just a dream." Belial then pointed to the weird belt she was wearing.

"I assume that comes into play then?" Kiara nodded, "Yeah. I came into the Dream World wearing it, and it won't come off. It gives me some... Let's just say, weird powers, whenever I say a certain phrase." Belial tilted his head, "Well, that's convenient? What does it do?" Kiara answered, chuckling awkwardly.

"So, uh... Have you ever heard of the show Kamen Rider? It's my favorite show!" They both shook their head no. "It's about these masked warriors... It's really cool. They all have a really weird but cool insect motif.. And they fight villains! Well, not all of them, some of them are bad." It was like a child ranting about their favorite TV Show.

"So yeah, it turns me into one of those. It won't work now... If I want to, I can separate the Rider from me and send it off to do things. It's fighting someone right now, so I'd have to summon him out of battle to transform." Gabriel stood up, smiling. "I'd like to see your power in action... But if you're using it to fight somebody, I won't ask you to recall it." Kiara smiled as well, standing up.

"You'll be a fine addition to the team," Belial said. Kiara responded, "Thanks! I'm glad I met people who could talk as well as you first." As Kiara smiled, Gabriel pulled her in for a hug. "You are distressed, aren't you.."

"Huh?" Kiara said.

"Your doing your best." She gently rubbed Kiara's hug. "You'll reach your dream... As long as you work hard." Kiara slowly blinked, a calm feeling sweeping over her body. "I.." Gabriel continued. "You're doing what you can, right? And you can't save everyone.." Kiara responded by embracing Gabriel as well.

"Yeah.."

"So please, don't be distressed. You're already a hero." Gabriel slowly let Kiara go, "Let's go meet the others." Kiara nodded, following Belial and Gabriel to the castle.

"Are you guys done setting David up with the lawyer chick?" Belial said.

(Here, have an essay. Also, here's Kiara's profile.)

Back