• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(I'll just say I had a Masayoshi duplicate there, listening and present at the hut while the other Masayoshis are fighting off creatures from the third wave.)

Towa appeared, looking toward Majin.

"So, we meet again," She said calmly, "Please don't tell me those are the 'sexy clothes' you were talking about..."

Meanwhile, back in the city area, Masayoshi and her duplicates continued to battle against the monsters from the third wave.
''no they are not. I usually wear them on the red light district not on the battlefield. So what are you here for. People come with me for 2 reasons pleasure or help i doubt its the first.''

Yharim and Kill-Gaia suddenly warped to a planet on the very edge of the Galaxy, this one had lush greenery before Yharim spoke again as he rose one hand to flip the bird to Kill Gaia

"Go to hell you chaotic psychopath." Yharim said with disdain in his voice as the energies swirled around him once again as the bottom half of his body was warped away already, leaving only the top half to obliterate

Rory easily noticed she was being watched and looked in Pandora's direction as if she could see her. "It seems I actually do have to accomodate for one more enemy."
tumblr_osqeuaBV1L1ub5s7to4_r4_400.gifv

"Hello again, beautiful."

Clicking her heels together, she'd activate the technologically enhanced boots attached to her feet, almost immediately taking flight in the air. As if to pull off a magic trick, she would make a total o
f five grenades appear for each finger of her hand, expanding in size once thrown towards Rory and any others that surrounded the vicinity. Only the explosions would be larger. Much larger. If left to touch any surface, they would immediately combust into massive balls of fire. Once airborne, she began to swerve around Rory like a vulture, though altering her course in swift, unpredictable fashion.

Yharim and Kill-Gaia suddenly warped to a planet on the very edge of the Galaxy, this one had lush greenery before Yharim spoke again as he rose one hand to flip the bird to Kill Gaia

"Go to hell you chaotic psychopath." Yharim said with disdain in his voice as the energies swirled around him once again as the bottom half of his body was warped away already, leaving only the top half to obliterate
Gaia immediately stopped before smashing into Yharim's upper half, getting off the bike on the new planet. "Seems I was removed from the battlefield." The restraints dissipated, Gaia then grabbing the head of Yharim. "I wonder how long it'll take for me to get back. It'd take me 200,000 years at lightspeed... But I can't even go that fast just yet. Perhaps if I teleport a few thousand miles every once and a while I'll make it back by the end of the next wave."

He throws the upper half of Yharim to the ground, mounting his bike. "No, I'll have to teleport a few hundred thousand miles. No, even faster than that." The bike revved up, and Kill-Gaia got a kickstart by teleporting approximately 850,678 miles towards the planet. It'd perhaps take him until the climax of the next wave to return.

King Tiger was knocked back from the force of the collision with Kill Gaia, however, using his superb defensive abilities, he was able to remain standing, despite the immense force of Kill Gaia blow.

"Well thanks for the save, Tiger."
"That wasn't really my intention, but your welcome!" King Tiger said, giving him a thumbs up.

Yharim's upper body disintegrated as his lower body on the main planet regenerates its top half in only 1 second, armor intact and everything and calling out to Rory as he jumped up on a newly summoned Vimana

"You won't have to deal with Kill-Gaia at least until the wave nears its end! Good luck with the rest!"

Yharim sped away back to his city
Urial removes his forcefield and approaches the bisected lower half of Yharim. "Welp. Sucks to be him." he says as he kicks it
(See above)

Majin was attacked by a lightning bolt from the storm raging above
(I'd debate him and Rory are tied, Yharim probably being a little more skilled than her. But that'd be a lot.)
(If he ever used martial arts against Rory, maybe for Hand to hand. But I doubt Rory can handle pretty much every weapon you can think of as if she used it for 10 lifetimes lol, anyways this should be discussed on the Debat- I mean Registration Thread)

(If he ever used martial arts against Rory, maybe for Hand to hand. But I doubt Rory can handle pretty much every weapon you can think of as if she used it for 10 lifetimes lol, anyways this should be discussed on the Debat- I mean Registration Thread)
(Precog Extraordinary Genius martial arts skill cloning Causality Manipulation to reverse causality Time Manipulation to speed up and slow down time Power Mimicry goes brrrrr. )

(Well Urial got what he wanted anyways from Majin, just knowledge that they gonna try and kill the Monarchists)

Urial just stands there, glaring at the rest of them.

tumblr_osqeuaBV1L1ub5s7to4_r4_400.gifv

"Hello again, beautiful."

Clicking her heels together, she'd activate the technologically enhanced boots attached to her feet, almost immediately taking flight in the air. As if to pull off a magic trick, she would make a total o
f five grenades appear for each finger of her hand, expanding in size once thrown towards Rory and any others that surrounded the vicinity. Only the explosions would be larger. Much larger. If left to touch any surface, they would immediately combust into massive balls of fire. Once airborne, she began to swerve around Rory like a vulture, though altering her course in swift, unpredictable fashion.
"Thanks for the compliment, but I have no time for this." Rory held her katana, kicking off the ground and towards the falling grenades. She then gracefully cut each and every grenade into tiny pieces in mere microseconds, not leaving any dirt or grime on her blade, canceling out the explosions. "Were you even trying, Pandora? I know you've got more than this."

Back