• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rory prepared multiple cups of tea for those who wanted it and for herself, setting them down onto a small table. "I'm glad you were all able to make it to the gathering, there isn't anything to serious for us to discuss as of now, but I'd like it if you guys could at least hear me out." She slowly sipped her tea, cupping her cheek with her hand as she let out a light breath.

"In approximately 1 weeks time, I plan to exterminate a large portion of the Monarchists."

"Kill-Gaia will engage Yharim in combat." Rory said, almost as if she had already foreseen that exact event. "Yharim may be reasonable, but he is delusional in his goal to unite the entirety of the Multiverse, and Kill-Gaia is out of his mind. Kill-Gaia may lose, but both of them will be put out of commission for a while after the fight. They aren't the targets." She gets up, pulling over a whiteboard and a pointer stick.

"We let Yharim and Gaia try and kill each other, while we try and take down Archaon. If Jotaro and Joseph gang up on him, he should die. Hopefully. The nightmare man will go down easily, I'll crush him myself. Pandora won't go out on her own, so we'll have to find her."

"Archaon shrugged off my strongest attack more pissed off then anything else. He must be the strongest of the Monarchists in terms of sheer power, I'm not sure me and Gramps could take him out in any good time frame. As for Yharim, we don't know what he can do yet, and to be frank I don't know what Kill-Gaia can do either, but if Yharim is anything as intelligent as he seemed if he is at a disadvantage he may just run." Jotaro said before turning to David
King Tiger took a long sip of his tea before placing it down.

"pitting the monarchists against each other is a good plan. But how do you know they'll fight in the first place? arent they on the same side?"
"Yharim doesn't seem to like other Monarchists very much, he at least should be willing to fight."

Joseph nodded

"Archaon shrugged off my strongest attack more pissed off then anything else. He must be the strongest of the Monarchists in terms of sheer power, I'm not sure me and Gramps could take him out in any good time frame. As for Yharim, we don't know what he can do yet, and to be frank I don't know what Kill-Gaia can do either, but if Yharim is anything as intelligent as he seemed if he is at a disadvantage he may just run." Jotaro said before turning to David
"Those two are perhaps the only two people I know of who I am confident could be a match for Archaon, and in terms of sheer power, I'd say Yharim has the advantage over Gaia though. Yharim is one of those prideful types clearly, a king. If he sees Gaia as a worthy opponent, he'll fight to kill. The problem is Gaia's absurd speed..." Rory tapped her head, thinking.

"If the wrestler can help me pin Gaia down to a single location for even a second or two, we could give Yharim a chance to defeat Gaia. It'd have to be at the end of the fight, when they're both tired out."
King Tiger took a long sip of his tea before placing it down.

"pitting the monarchists against each other is a good plan. But how do you know they'll fight in the first place? arent they on the same side?"
"Gaia clearly doesn't care about sides, and I'm sure Yharim will see him as a worthy opponent. We just need to help orchestrate Kill-Gaia's defeat."

"I think what we have to worry about most is Archaon's sword, most likely called the Slayer of Kings, it seems to be able to superheat to even hotter then a star at the drop of a hat, me and Gramps are going to try and stall Archaon for as long as possible, he seems to be capable of manipulating every element for attacks at a range and teleportation, he seems to have every dream ability as well, so we know what we need to look out for against Archaon. Do you think Kill-Gaia is vulnerable to Time Stop?" Jotaro said, clearly trying to plan for this

"If given the chance my Hermit Purple should be able to restrain Archaon for a bit from what I'm hearing, we just have to hope Yharim does his part here." Joseph said

Meanwhile...

Yharim was sitting in an air craft, a copy of Fate Gilgamesh's Vimana, scanning the area and seeing a whirlwind of grey in the distance, with storm clouds raging above it, this was a sight Yharim knew well. He had to tell the Harmonists if they were going to fight whoever was there, but he had the pride to simply wait above the hut out of his enhanced ear-shot.

"I think what we have to worry about most is Archaon's sword, most likely called the Slayer of Kings, it seems to be able to superheat to even hotter then a star at the drop of a hat, me and Gramps are going to try and stall Archaon for as long as possible, he seems to be capable of manipulating every element for attacks at a range and teleportation, he seems to have every dream ability as well, so we know what we need to look out for against Archaon. Do you think Kill-Gaia is vulnerable to Time Stop?" Jotaro said, clearly trying to plan for this
"I have no reason to believe he is or isn't resistant to abilities related to Time, but if he is resistant to it... Just break the 4th wall a bit and entertain him with witty references pertaining to those idiotic fuckwits RolePlaying like a bunch of nerds that Yharim mentioned. I'm sure it'll stall him long enough for Yharim to defeat him."

"I have no reason to believe he is or isn't resistant to abilities related to Time, but if he is resistant to it... Just break the 4th wall a bit and entertain him with witty references to those idiotic fuckwits RolePlaying like a bunch of nerds that Yharim mentioned. I'm sure it'll stall him long enough for Yharim to defeat him."
Jotaro felt something high above the hut and summoned Star Platinum outside the hut, seeing Vimana far our of earshot

"Someone is in a golden aircraft directly above the hut" jotaro informed everyone present and then continued "but unless we get Yharim, Kill-Gaia, and Archaon in the same place, I dont think I'll be able to distract or harm Kill-Gaia." Jotaro said calmly

"Grouping them together is a double-edged sword, we will be able to strike at most of them at once but Kill-Gaia may have an ally in Archaon." Joseph said with his own calm

"Meh, Gaia is on a date right now so he won't come just yet. We'll need to stall Yharim for about a while then." Rory walked out of the hut, looking up at the aircraft that flew above them. She looked at it, pointing at it. "I'll hinder its movements." And suddenly, a large chunk of the flying beast was cut clean off, but she hadn't actually moved from her spot...

It was as if she moved before she actually "moved", which is to convuluted and stupid for me to want to explain,

Urial teleports to the outside of the hut, watching the ensuing chaos with a slight smirk on his face.

"Well that is very interesting" Urial says to himself

(Vimana looks like the below, its a machine)
OIP.ROSyA-byEg8DbhxzfbyFoAHaD8

Yharim simply dropped to the ground as Vimana repaired itself at an impossible speed with Joseph and Jotaro rushing to face the golden clad King who already had his sword in-hand

"Allow me to test your resolve, perhaps you all will impress me here!" Yharim said as hundreds of light blue portals opened behind his back to numerous different kinds of weapons appearing out of them, magic dancing in the air as Yharim prepared for battle

"Dont keel over on me Gramps!" Jotaro said to Joseph

"I'm not that old yet young man!" Joseph said back

Battle music:

Urial teleports to the outside of the hut, watching the ensuing chaos with a slight smirk on his face.

"Well that is very interesting" Urial says to himself
“Well that plan is a bust”

While Jotaro and Joseph target Yharim, King Tiger walks over to Urial, glaring at him intensely.

“So…you here to fight to? I’ll take you on right here and now.”

Rory created hundreds and hundreds of cracks in space by snapping her fingers, causing the incoming blades to slip into them, getting launched into different locations. "Here, have these back." She then lightly swung her hand, Yharim's own attacks getting shot back at him as hundreds of sword clashed, creating an explosion the size of a large battleship in the air.
319697.jpg

Rory was enamored, "Oh... That's actually pretty cool, wow."

With his weapons vanishing into his Vault Yharim suddenly closed the distance in a heartbeat, launching Star Platinum high into the air, with Jotaro being sent high as well due to his stand being hit as Yharim's offensive magic spurned across the battlefield, being sent at all present, elements of light and lightning the most common among them with Yharim himself forcing a close quarters confrontation with Rory, using exclusively attacks with his weapons, one slash was his greatsword, another a spear, another an ice dagger, and it seemed Yharim knew every weapon like he had used it for ten lifetimes, Joseph and Jotaro were pushed back by having to defend themselves from the Golden King's assault of weaponry and magic

"Tell me this plan you've hatched! So I may see how it would fit my goals!" Yharim said in-between strikes

"Nah." Rory may not have matched the strikes in sheer power, but she definitely was capable of parrying each and every strike with grace. Yharim was skilled and experienced, she couldn't deny that, but Rory had engraved the art of the blade into her nerves, her sword was a part of her. "Bakuzan." She summoned her secondary weapon, the Katana of Kiryuin Satsuki, the secret sword Bakuzan. She duel-wielded her Holy Sword Durandal and Bakuzan in tandem, creating multiple clones of herself that simultaneously clashed with Yharim, causing both of them to get blown back a considerable distance, Rory being blown back more. The clones then immediately disappeared in a mere microsecond.

"My plan is coming soon, just wait for him to get here."

""I see through you Rory! Which Monarchist is it? The one in the murdered land of only ash and a raging storm, perhaps another more dangerous person?"

Yharim continued his assault, making sweeps with his greatsword that would bash back any human-sized foe a considerable distance.

Yharim lept back, with all his magic and weaponry dissappearing as a storm came overhead, rain pouring down with lightning striking constantly... Archaon was coming, and Jotaro knew it

"Archaon is coming! Do we execute the plan as intended Rory?" Jotaro called out

""I see through you Rory! Which Monarchist is it? The one in the murdered land of only ash and a raging storm, perhaps another more dangerous person?"

Yharim continued his assault, making sweeps with his greatsword that would bash back any human-sized foe a considerable distance.
"I said I'm not telling you!" Rory bent space itself in order to avoid the warlord's attacks, even she knew she wouldn't come out in good condition if she took a direct hit from one of the heaviest hitters. "Come on, you ******* psycho.. Hurry it up...!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kill-Gaia continued to watch Pandora eat until he felt something... What was this feeling? It'd been a while since he'd felt such a presence. "Hm..." He looked up at the ceiling of the establishment, leaning back in his chair.

"Ha..Haha..! Hahahahaha..!! Ares, someone stronger than you has emerged from this world! Perhaps, this time, my new opponent won't drop dead!" He'd already surpassed Ares by leaps and bounds, but he still held the bout they had deeply in his heart. And finally, he'd found someone who he could fight forever. Gaia got up from his seat, leaping through the wall, breaking every window in the diner.

He flew through cities, towns, mountains and towers, obliterating and pulverizing everything in his path... The blood and screams of those caught in the devil's frenzy echoed all throughout the Dream World as Gaia broke mach 900 in mere moments. In only a moment later, the devil of the hunt landed on the battlefield, creating a crater that outmatched the size of a meteorite crater..

a2um2wn3wk371.jpg

His malice was palpable, the twitching of his head made the clouds darken and begin to pour red rain.. He turned around, snapping his neck, looking at the golden king who was meant to be his ultimate opponent.

"Are you ready, Goldie?"

Yharim was suddenly consumed in a golden flame that could never possibly be extinguished as the flames spread into the sky, with only the light on Yharim's helmet visible through the flames, thousands of portals opened up to reveal weaponry that was already completely coated in flame with more flame forming spears to strike at Kill-Gaia...

Yharim unleashed his attacks at full force

Battle music:

"Hmm, can't really say. On the one hand I can foresee him (Kill-Gaia) winning all the fights he's in but on the other hand I literally can't see him (Yharim) winning because I literally can't see his future so I'm not the best guy to ask" Urial says as he takes a sip of sprite.

"Hmm, can't really say. On the one hand I can foresee him (Kill-Gaia) winning all the fights he's in but on the other hand I literally can't see him (Yharim) winning because I literally can't see his future so I'm not the best guy to ask" Urial says as he takes a sip of sprite.
''So i guess we should just watch. Can i have some popcorns.'' Majin said.

Back