• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Archaon dashed at Rory before Star Platinum drove him off course with a barrage of punches, and Hermit Purple pulling him away from everyone else as Jotaro and Joseph's survival against Archaon begun.

(No I don't know how to make that fight work lol)

The devil dashed towards the ignited frenzy of weapons that came crashing towards him. Had he just summoned his own weapon, he could've destroyed the king in mere moments. But where was the fun in that? He wouldn't summon the bike, he wanted to prolong this bout for as long as he could. So he savagely slipped through each and every weapon, bending his body in impossible ways, bouncing off of mere air in order to dodge. He did get multiple cuts and get scratches, but as long as he did not unleash his Summoning Dream, getting touched didn't detriment him in any mental way.

"Your to slow!!!" He reached his hand out for the king that was coated in heavenly flames.

(Figure I'll give you a handicap, now he won't use his bike or Summoning Dream.)

Archaon dodged this attack and aimed to decapitate David with a swipe of the Slayer of Kings before being stopped by Yharim who teleported and forced both himself and Archaon to a planetoid far away to fight him there

a message written on a piece of paper that seemingly couldn't get wet landed on Rory that read: "We both know I am incapable of eliminating someone like Kill-Gaia, his regeneration is too fast and if he ever got serious I would lose pretty much immediately, I will return once I have distracted Archaon enough to give you time to eliminate Kill-Gaia."

(I'll formulate a fight now if you please, cause I can handle a 1v1)

"I said I'm not telling you!" Rory bent space itself in order to avoid the warlord's attacks, even she knew she wouldn't come out in good condition if she took a direct hit from one of the heaviest hitters. "Come on, you ******* psycho.. Hurry it up...!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kill-Gaia continued to watch Pandora eat until he felt something... What was this feeling? It'd been a while since he'd felt such a presence. "Hm..." He looked up at the ceiling of the establishment, leaning back in his chair.

"Ha..Haha..! Hahahahaha..!! Ares, someone stronger than you has emerged from this world! Perhaps, this time, my new opponent won't drop dead!" He'd already surpassed Ares by leaps and bounds, but he still held the bout they had deeply in his heart. And finally, he'd found someone who he could fight forever. Gaia got up from his seat, leaping through the wall, breaking every window in the diner.

He flew through cities, towns, mountains and towers, obliterating and pulverizing everything in his path... The blood and screams of those caught in the devil's frenzy echoed all throughout the Dream World as Gaia broke mach 900 in mere moments. In only a moment later, the devil of the hunt landed on the battlefield, creating a crater that outmatched the size of a meteorite crater..

a2um2wn3wk371.jpg

His malice was palpable, the twitching of his head made the clouds darken and begin to pour red rain.. He turned around, snapping his neck, looking at the golden king who was meant to be his ultimate opponent.

"Are you ready, Goldie?"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Well, it seems things haven't changed a bit."

The woman began to lightly stroll out of the diner past the absolute destruction caused in her date's wake, merely leaving her pay on the counter as if nothing had happened. Whispering an order to keep the change as she went off after the other. It would be interesting to observe the oncoming fight. Perhaps she could learn a little something. After a brief period of time she had arrived just in time. She could sense someone had already planned for Kill-Gaia's arrival. But... not hers. What an intriguing development...

"Well that was anti-climactic." Uriah says. He uses his telepathy to read Rory's mind, figuring out what the note said, and once he did his face began to show a look of concern. "Does he really think that we could kill that thing?"

(I'll just say I had a Masayoshi duplicate there, listening and present at the hut while the other Masayoshis are fighting off creatures from the third wave.)

Towa appeared, looking toward Majin.

"So, we meet again," She said calmly, "Please don't tell me those are the 'sexy clothes' you were talking about..."

Meanwhile, back in the city area, Masayoshi and her duplicates continued to battle against the monsters from the third wave.

(It was supposed to be a joke on how you didn't wanna narrate the horrid fight that would be Kill-Gaia vs Yharim lol)
(I didn't want to narrate the fight because it would be throwing a complete maniac at a matter nuking wall if that wall consumed the maniac. which is boring as all hell and not show much of any of the abilities of either character. that fight can happen next wave when Yharim doesn't get the happy holidays blitzed out of him.)

"So given this guy seems oh so swell, I'm just going to leave my forcefield on and hope he doesn't come this way. He's totally going to come this way, he's batshit insane. Oh yeah, I'm removing your forcefields because I'm getting tired. Good luck." Urial says, reclining in the chair and eating some more popcorn.

Kill-Gaia fell down to the ground, falling on his feet. He looked into the sky, sighing. "The strong ones are too far away for me to get there in time..." He then looked over to the spectators. "Should I go back to my date, or should I just kill everyone here and be done with it?" He was no longer interested now that the strong ones weren't there to entertain him...

But he also wanted to return to Pandora and have a proper date. "Whatever, I'll get them out of the way and then return." He raised his hand into the air,

"Y̸e̵t̵z̸i̶r̵a̷h̵"

"Lyngvi Vanargandr. Block it."​

The demon of steel raced in front of the incoming fist, Star Platinum and the bike collided with each other, both the stand and the bike getting blown away from the force of the collision.
NLQWyD.gif

He was still trapped and actually didn't have the physical strength to break out... Nor did he really care if he was restrained. He mounted the bike, his arms still restrained. "Who first? I take challengers. Who's the strongest? Is it you? Or maybe it's you in the heavy armor! Perhaps Rory wants to take a gander?" He was deciding who he should obliterate with his bike first.. His balance was hindered by not being able to hold onto the handles, since he uh... never actually learned how to properly ride a bike.

Yharim has brought Archaon to a planetoid devoid of life. That is where all of this fight will take place at.

Archaon says in an amused tone “Well if it isn’t the Tyrant King who is loved by his people. How is your “Order” coming along?”

Yharim wasted no time and lept at Archaon, using his Ultisword in one hand as Archaon blocked the attack with the Slayer of Kings, sending it to his right side as a massive chunk of land was risen by the strike, neither relenting as their magics were evenly matched, Dark and Light danced as Archaon nearly cut Yharim in half diagonally before his head was cut clean off, which swiftly went back onto his shoulders, Yharim’s weapons useless against the Slayer of Kings, and their skills evenly matched. they were both at their full offensive capacity before Yharim lept back

“We are evenly matched… Let me see about ridding the world of Kill-Gaia then.” Yharim said as he and Archaon warped back to the world and gazed at the restrained Kill-Gaia

"Let us see how useful I can be..." Yharim said as energies swirled around them, clearly preparing to warp them both to another planetoid.

"Hmm... I wonder." Urial said, as he flicked his wrist slightly, using his telekinesis to knock over the bike and Gaia
Before the bike could tip over, he defied the laws of inertia and kicked off the ground and towards Urial. "Why, that's not very nice." Had he not stopped before hitting Urial's barrier, he would've destroyed it into nothing. "Hm? I feel a bit heavy."
King Tiger leaped foward. Using his gravity manipulation, he increases the weight of Kill Gaia by millions of times, making him weight thousands of tons under the new gravitational effects he produced.
"Trying to slow me down? It's a good strategy. You're smart." But he couldn't slow down... He wouldn't let himself slow down. They wouldn't let him slow down. The effects of the wrestler's gravity continuously decreased as Gaia continued to speed up, he dashed towards the wrestler, crashing into him and then immediately changing direction. Trying to slow him down was useless, and trying to go faster than him was impossible.
Yharim has brought Archaon to a planetoid devoid of life. That is where all of this fight will take place at.

Archaon says in an amused tone “Well if it isn’t the Tyrant King who is loved by his people. How is your “Order” coming along?”

Yharim wasted no time and lept at Archaon, using his Ultisword in one hand as Archaon blocked the attack with the Slayer of Kings, sending it to his right side as a massive chunk of land was risen by the strike, neither relenting as their magics were evenly matched, Dark and Light danced as Archaon nearly cut Yharim in half diagonally before his head was cut clean off, which swiftly went back onto his shoulders, Yharim’s weapons useless against the Slayer of Kings, and their skills evenly matched. they were both at their full offensive capacity before Yharim lept back

“We are evenly matched… Let me see about ridding the world of Kill-Gaia then.” Yharim said as he and Archaon warped back to the world and gazed at the restrained Kill-Gaia

"Let us see how useful I can be..." Yharim said as energies swirled around them, clearly preparing to warp them both to another planetoid.
"Hm, it seems the strong one is back!" Gaia rode towards Yharim, planning to blitz him to high-heaven.

(It's so ******* hard to write when everyone wants to kill you.)

Pandora calmly drinks what's left of her Sprite can as she watches the fight unfold, slightly blending into the darkness as she eyes Rory. Everyone seems so very much caught up in the struggle. Thus, perhaps she could get in some good research as long as the nightmarish demon could stall them.
Rory easily noticed she was being watched and looked in Pandora's direction as if she could see her. "It seems I actually do have to accomodate for one more enemy."

Back