• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Thanks for the compliment, but I have no time for this." Rory held her katana, kicking off the ground and towards the falling grenades. She then gracefully cut each and every grenade into tiny pieces in mere microseconds, not leaving any dirt or grime on her blade, canceling out the explosions. "Were you even trying, Pandora? I know you've got more than this."
tumblr_osqeuaBV1L1ub5s7to3_400.gifv

"You know my methods. Fascinating demonstration, by the way. By both you and Gaia. It provided me with excellent research. Now, if you don't mind, I must be going. As you can see, I'm clearly outnumbered, and I don't care to stay in battles I can't win." A mere push of a button and she'd planned to teleport herself back to the diner in the blink of an eye. Her superior technology worked at leisure as well as practicality. In this state, she knew, of course, she didn't stand a chance. Thus, she once again took Nil's advice and made a hasty retreat.

tumblr_osqeuaBV1L1ub5s7to3_400.gifv

"You know my methods. Fascinating demonstration, by the way. By both you and Gaia. It provided me with excellent research. Now, if you don't mind, I must be going. As you can see, I'm clearly outnumbered, and I don't care to stay in battles I can't win." A mere push of a button and she'd planned to teleport herself back to the diner in the blink of an eye. Her superior technology worked at leisure as well as practicality. In this state, she knew, of course, she didn't stand a chance. Thus, she once again took Nil's advice and made a hasty retreat.
"Come on now, stay for some tea." Rory teleported next to Pandora in an instant, softly placing her hand on her shoulder. She seemed genuine... Perhaps she actually forgot her anger towards her. It was more likely it was just a pore trick and she would turn Pandora inside out the first chance she got, but the former was a possibility.

"Besides, I may not enjoy you Monarchists, but we'll need your help for this wave's boss. (Gonna call the calamities that show up at the end of each wave Wave Bosses.) Remember that big eye that appeared in the sky at the start of this wave? I can sense it..."

Archaon sent himself and Urial to the other side of the Globe, to someplace far more chaotic.

Snow gently fell as in the distance a large dark castle with dark spires rising to the clouds was in the distance with Archaon calmly saying

"This is my base of operations, and, soon to be yours if you wish it... go on. Give an order for the precise thing you want built, and it will be done!"

"Hmm... I wish to see a statue, one of Magnus the Red standing atop the body of Leman Russ..." Urial said

From the earth, a large stone statue, one massive in scale, erupted from the ground, depicting a bloodly battle with dozens of space marines as well as The Crimson King standing atop the corpse of the Great Wolf.

"Perhaps." Urial said as he removed the statue he constructed. He teleported several hundred meters away from the castle and began to warp the space around himself. He closed his eyes and began to levitate within the air. As he did so, the earth and matter around him began to swirl as he forged pyramids around him, each interconnected, with a large, ornate pyramid in the center. Urial then teleported out of it and approached Archaon once more. "I believe that should do it."

"Come on now, stay for some tea." Rory teleported next to Pandora in an instant, softly placing her hand on her shoulder. She seemed genuine... Perhaps she actually forgot her anger towards her. It was more likely it was just a pore trick and she would turn Pandora inside out the first chance she got, but the former was a possibility.

"Besides, I may not enjoy you Monarchists, but we'll need your help for this wave's boss. (Gonna call the calamities that show up at the end of each wave Wave Bosses.) Remember that big eye that appeared in the sky at the start of this wave? I can sense it..."
professor-croix-meridies-little-witch-academia_-photo-u1

"Mm...?" She turned her head towards the side. Giving a sharp sigh. Her thumb was hovering over the button, and theoretically, she could escape -- or worse -- sabotage Rory at any given moment. It was a perfect opportunity. But she didn't. Chuckling underneath her breath, she knew exactly what she was getting into. And she did so not out of overconfidence, but out of curiosity.

"That eye is more powerful than anything you've ever faced. And I'll be honest, I don't think you or I could handle it. Individually. Purely based on statistics. Believe me, I want nothing more than this little fantasy torn to shreds ... but I don't want everyone dead either.
Harmonists are flawed in their approach. Your idea of a paradise is a fool's dream. But ... you are necessary ... for moments like these. Kill-Gaia wouldn't agree. Would likely call me soft for doing this. But -- I shall assist. It's what he would have wanted, anyways ... "

"It's almost perfect, the only things left are servants, diciples, perhaps the Thousand Suns... I believe I know someone who can hook you on that." Archaon said as he summoned a dark being and teleported into his castle

Two pure glowing red eyes opened and the voice that came from the being was calculated and calm

"Creating life? I need a source of reference for such a thing. A statue should do with a detailed description of the abilities of your servants."

professor-croix-meridies-little-witch-academia_-photo-u1

"Mm...?" She turned her head towards the side. Giving a sharp sigh. Her thumb was hovering over the button, and theoretically, she could escape -- or worse -- sabotage Rory at any given moment. It was a perfect opportunity. But she didn't. Chuckling underneath her breath, she knew exactly what she was getting into. And she did so not out of overconfidence, but out of curiosity.

"That eye is more powerful than anything you've ever faced. And I'll be honest, I don't think you or I could handle it. Individually. Purely based on statistics. Believe me, I want nothing more than this little fantasy torn to shreds ... but I don't want everyone dead either.
Harmonists are flawed in their approach. Your idea of a paradise is a fool's dream. But ... you are necessary ... for moments like these. Kill-Gaia wouldn't agree. Would likely call me soft for doing this. But -- I shall assist. It's what he would have wanted, anyways ... "
"Kill-Gaia wouldn't try to stop you. He's totally into you. Well, in the sense he wants to run you over with his bike and spread your guts across the country, but still into you. Besides, he won't be back for a while. And you're opinion on my paradise is completely irrelevant, and I'd implore you to not try and preach to me how foolish my ideals are. I've resigned myself to my convictions." Rory then smiled, she was rather curious about this he... But she wouldn't push further. Prying into the girl's past wasn't something that would benefit her.

"And I never said we'd both be facing it alone, I'll employ the help of the other Harmonists as well, and perhaps a few Monarchists. Times like this do make you miss the absurd power of that blundering psychopath.. Perhaps I could've seduced him into joining my cause."

Urial forged a statue of a thousand sons and presented to to him. “They possess vast superhuman physicality and the ability to warp reality as they see fit. That is all. Oh and I want at least a million of them if you can do that.”

“Excellent. All of you! Enter the pyramids and await my orders!” The soldiers enter the pyramids as Urial looks at Archaon. “In the mean time, I will be studying and meditating. I will see you in a few hours. Farewell and thank you for the soldiers.” he said as he teleported into the center pyramid.

(And that’s my excuse to sleep because it’s currently 2 am where I live and I like sleep to be honest. I’ll read and reply to whatever is here tomorrow.)

"Kill-Gaia wouldn't try to stop you. He's totally into you. Well, in the sense he wants to run you over with his bike and spread your guts across the country, but still into you. Besides, he won't be back for a while. And you're opinion on my paradise is completely irrelevant, and I'd implore you to not try and preach to me how foolish my ideals are. I've resigned myself to my convictions." Rory then smiled, she was rather curious about this he... But she wouldn't push further. Prying into the girl's past wasn't something that would benefit her.

"And I never said we'd both be facing it alone, I'll employ the help of the other Harmonists as well, and perhaps a few Monarchists. Times like this do make you miss the absurd power of that blundering psychopath.. Perhaps I could've seduced him into joining my cause."
"I'm aware. Admittedly, I'd take that over the alternative. Men, much less demons ... aren't my type."

Walking past the other, cape flowing in the wind. Resigned to her own thoughts, though she couldn't understand why she smiled then. She had no reason to. But she both hated and loved how stubborn she was, how committed the girl was to her own plans. Even if it was completely delusional. Folding her arms, she clenched her eyes, though still occasionally looking back at her, wary of a betrayal.

Rory walks away as well. She wasn't planning on backstabbing her, although she did think about it a few times without a doubt. After her and Pandora's little talk, she went over to the area where the eye had appeared, it still being closed shut. "I wonder how strong it'll be..." She wasn't a battle maniac like Gaia, but she did relish a good fight. Although, if the calamity was as strong as Pandora said she'd rather not confront it.

"..Huh?" As she continued to stare about it, she soon noticed that instead of being closed, the eye was actually partially open? "What triggers it to open?" There weren't any real major events that happened to make it open. Except for Kill-Gaia killing a bunch of people and getting sent across the galaxy. Perhaps it was death that triggered it to open?

Rory walks away as well. She wasn't planning on backstabbing her, although she did think about it a few times without a doubt. After her and Pandora's little talk, she went over to the area where the eye had appeared, it still being closed shut. "I wonder how strong it'll be..." She wasn't a battle maniac like Gaia, but she did relish a good fight. Although, if the calamity was as strong as Pandora said she'd rather not confront it.

"..Huh?" As she continued to stare about it, she soon noticed that instead of being closed, the eye was actually partially open? "What triggers it to open?" There weren't any real major events that happened to make it open. Except for Kill-Gaia killing a bunch of people and getting sent across the galaxy. Perhaps it was death that triggered it to open?
However far they were apart, Pandora was still able to hear her. Her senses were keener than most, and she couldn't resist a good mystery. Besides, she didn't want the person most likely to kill her out of her sights. Approaching her with her hands tucked within the cloth of her outfit. She would respond to the best of her ability based on the knowledge she'd obtained throughout the course of her stay here.

"It could be a variety of things. Death, despair, a desire for destruction perhaps. Whatever it is, it's responding to something, and not just doing this on a whim. There are multiple factors that could contribute to such a change, but I'd rather not explore them, considering what might happen when that thing opens it's eye up all the way."

tumblr_osqeuaBV1L1ub5s7to10_r7_400.gifv

To this, Rory tilted her head. She wasn't one for senseless massacres, but she desired for the next wave to come to pass. And I'm sure another person also wanted the next wave to come... "He'll do it. I'm sure. Sure-ish." She'd ask Yharim to commit a senseless massacre for her. Well, it wouldn't be senseless, as it would serve to usher in the next wave of calamities.

(And I did my first playthrough on revengeance mode lol. It was torture. Back to the RP.)

Rory slowly ventures towards the City of the Golden King, carrying a white flag in hand. She slowly approaches the entrance, planting said flag into the ground. "I come in peace, Yharim!! So like, don't nuke me, or whatever you do."

Walking alongside her with a dulled look in her eyes. It's clear she doesn't particularly enjoy being part of such a plan -- nor does she believe rushing into another wave is the practical thing to do, but she's agreed to this begrudgingly. Folding her arms, dressed in her casual garb, she gently shakes her head, looking up at the tall and formidable defenses. Clicking her tongue.

"Well, this is easier said than done. Still, if we die, there will at least be the humor of us going down like idiots."

tumblr_orfnqu3Zut1ub5s7to2_400.gifv

Walking alongside her with a dulled look in her eyes. It's clear she doesn't particularly enjoy being part of such a plan -- nor does she believe rushing into another wave is the practical thing to do, but she's agreed to this begrudgingly. Folding her arms, dressed in her casual garb, she gently shakes her head, looking up at the tall and formidable defenses. Clicking her tongue.

"Well, this is easier said than done. Still, if we die, there will at least be the humor of us going down like idiots."

tumblr_orfnqu3Zut1ub5s7to2_400.gifv
"If you believe it to be such a foolish plan then why'd you join me? I didn't force you to, yknow." Rory sneered at the scientist, twirling her hair with a finger in order to calm her nervousness. The chances of them being nuked compared to the chances of Yharim agreeing to their plan were probably... 85/15.

"If you believe it to be such a foolish plan then why'd you join me? I didn't force you to, yknow." Rory sneered at the scientist, twirling her hair with a finger in order to calm her nervousness. The chances of them being nuked compared to the chances of Yharim agreeing to their plan were probably... 85/15.
kjRxlZml.jpg

"I just thought it'd be an interesting way to die. That, and I want to be astonished if it does work." Her finger rested now against her own cheek, making thorough examinations of the city and it's various features. Particular strengths, weaknesses, anything that would be helpful in their favor. Once finished, she offered a bit of a playful smile towards Rory -- whether to tease or ease her mind away from the conflict -- that remained to be seen.

Back