• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((Also sorry these responses take so long, but Mayaoshi has like a bunch of different plans and strategies going on at once so it takes a while to respond to them lol))
(Zoro is to good at fight scenes lol.)
(Really? I guess all those Dragon Ball RP I did back in the day to come up with inventive ways to swap hands paid off to some extent. For real, I was trying to do some Naruto or JJK style stuff in Dragon Ball RP, and they actually worked a lot of the time lol)

(Really? I guess all those Dragon Ball RP I did back in the day to come up with inventive ways to swap hands paid off to some extent. For real, I was trying to do some Naruto or JJK style stuff in Dragon Ball RP, and they actually worked a lot of the time lol)
(Yeah, surprisingly your very good at strategy when Masayoshi and Towa have enough power to turn in a galaxy inside out lol.)

((I have King Tiger page up whenever I use him, but since most of his abilities boil down to punching things and tanking things, their isn’t much variety in his strategies lmao))
(lol, pull a Jackie Chan and use your environment. Use pieces of the ground, have them hover with gravity manipulation, use your forcefields on them so they don't break, and voila, now you have items you can essentially use as shields and/or projectiles.

EDIT: You could also flick smaller pieces of rubble that have forcefields around them and make immeasurable speed bullets lol)

((His damage transferral works on anything within line of sight, it’s one of his few abilities that aren’t locked to close range))

King Tiger could feel his muscles start ripping apart at the force of Mayaoshi magical black holes. Using his own gravity manipulation, he attempted to disperse the Mayaoshi gravity with his own. But King Tiger could feel his stats being lowered. To counter this, King Tiger used his activation dream. Using the sound of the crowds cheers to rapidly amplify his power to counteract how fast he was losing energy. Additionally his reactive evolution was slowly decreasing the rate at which his stats could be drained, as if it was a fountain that was slowly being closed up.

King Tiger activated his forcefield and damage reduction at once in order to mitigate as much as the damage from the ball of energy as possible. Yet the damage was still intensive. Fourth degree burns appeared on several places on his body from the sheer power of the attack.

yet the wrestler lept foward, ignoring his injuries. Using his gravity manipulation, he created an intense gravitational field around the ring, that attracted everything, including Towa and Mayaoshi towards him at immeasurable speed. The pair liked using ranged attacks, so King Tiger wanted to remove their ability to get out of melee range.

Once in range, he grabbed Towa and delivered a fierce head butt onto her skull, in an attempt to incapacitate her, using his conceptual manipulation to rapidly amplify the concept of damage onto her body as the headbutt slammed into her. Waiting no time, he grabbed Towa and slammed her face first into Mayaoshi, using his own conceptual manipulation, combined with his matter manipulation, to prevent her from breaking free like last time.

all the while, he was reflecting more and more damage onto the duo. Attempting to wear them out before they could deal a finishing blow.

“You two really are a handful” King Tiger panted.
(It's that time again, better grab your balloons and invite ya' friends! If you know, you know.)

Towa and Masayoshi were yanked toward King Tiger. However, they had a plan to directly avoid damage from this incoming strike. Using their control of time, they traveled to after the initial strike was delivered, avoiding the damage essentially skipping the moment of impact. Once again syncing with each other, Towa managed to open two portals as King Tiger attempted to grab her: one in front of her, and one toward King Tiger's own neck. Essentially, he was now death-gripping himself.

Now absorbing the kinetic energy from the immense gravitational pull, Masayoshi and Towa managed to overcome it. Masayoshi got down, as if preparing to sprint, and Towa used darkness-constructed chains to hold King Tiger in place and prevent him from escaping. Masayoshi exhaled.

"Do me a favor," Masayoshi said, knowing he could move and perceive events during stopped time, "Don't blink..."

Using Temporal Overrule to increase her own speed, she darted toward the wrestler.

Wait a minute, something was wrong here. The chains holding King Tiger were far stronger than they should have been, even with Towa's absorbing the kinetic energy from the increased gravity. In addition to this, Towa's chains were now bonding with King Tiger's body on a sub-atomic level, taking a page out of his book. Masayoshi was moving much faster and with more momentum than she logically should have. What was happening?

As Masayoshi ran, Towa trapped her momentum with magic, making sure none of it would leave regardless of what she attempted. Towa, warped alongside the judge, leaping in the air with her as they dove down, their speed and damage output now being amplified by their combination of energy and magic. Diving down with a powerful flying kick aimed toward King Tiger's chest as he was restrained, they aimed for this to be the knockout blow of the round, enforcing the concept of victory upon themselves and manipulating the probability of the battle itself to make the odds further stack in their favor. A crimson red and black aura surrounding them both, they struck the wrestler, aiming to defeat him in one hit. Should the attack connect, they would stand over him, each with a foot on his chest to pin him to the ground afterwards, just in the off chance that there was still some fight left in him.

Wait a minute, something was wrong here. The chains holding King Tiger were far stronger than they should have been, even with Towa's absorbing the kinetic energy from the increased gravity. In addition to this, Towa's chains were now bonding with King Tiger's body on a sub-atomic level, taking a page out of his book. Masayoshi was moving much faster and with more momentum than she logically should have. What was happening?
(Don't worry, there's a completely logical explanation for this segment. However, before I tell you, I want to see if you guys can figure out what happened here.

Also, I envisioned this playing during the most recent post I made:

)

(It's that time again, better grab your balloons and invite ya' friends! If you know, you know.)

Towa and Masayoshi were yanked toward King Tiger. However, they had a plan to directly avoid damage from this incoming strike. Using their control of time, they traveled to after the initial strike was delivered, avoiding the damage essentially skipping the moment of impact. Once again syncing with each other, Towa managed to open two portals as King Tiger attempted to grab her: one in front of her, and one toward King Tiger's own neck. Essentially, he was now death-gripping himself.

Now absorbing the kinetic energy from the immense gravitational pull, Masayoshi and Towa managed to overcome it. Masayoshi got down, as if preparing to sprint, and Towa used darkness-constructed chains to hold King Tiger in place and prevent him from escaping. Masayoshi exhaled.

"Do me a favor," Masayoshi said, knowing he could move and perceive events during stopped time, "Don't blink..."

Using Temporal Overrule to increase her own speed, she darted toward the wrestler.

As Masayoshi ran, Towa trapped her momentum with magic, making sure none of it would leave regardless of what she attempted. Towa, warped alongside the judge, leaping in the air with her as they dove down, their speed and damage output now being amplified by their combination of energy and magic. Diving down with a powerful flying kick aimed toward King Tiger's chest as he was restrained, they aimed for this to be the knockout blow of the round, enforcing the concept of victory upon themselves and manipulating the probability of the battle itself to make the odds further stack in their favor. A crimson red and black aura surrounding them both, they struck the wrestler, aiming to defeat him in one hit. Should the attack connect, they would stand over him, each with a foot on his chest to pin him to the ground afterwards, just in the off chance that there was still some fight left in him.
King Tigers struggled against the chains. He pushed and pulled. Yet.... they weren't breaking down?! King Tigers nearly insurmountable strength was being held completely in check by the witch's magic, much to his astonishment.

the superpowered kick from the two women slammed into his body. Multiple ribs broke on impact as he was sent flying across the ring, the all the abilities the pair had combined in that attack were enough to surpass even King Tigers iron defense, his forcefield and body control failing to stop the attack from doing a ludicrous amount of damage to him. King Tiger landed with a loud thud against the floor of the arena, the women standing over his battered and bruised body.

It was obvious who the winner would be. King Tiger had been taken the majority of Mayaoshi blows head-on, and his body was reaching its limit. and yet...

With a mighty HEAVE, King Tiger jumped upwards, the two women falling off of his body as he sprang to his feet. Yet....It was clear that this motion had taken the last of King Tiger strength.

The man's legs wobbled as he stood, as if he barely had the strength to continue standing, sweat and blood poured down his body. and yet...the man took a step forward, and another, and another. What was driving this man's willpower? What was preventing him from conceding defeat, despite its inevitability? It wasn't something as petty as revenge or spite, nor was it something as glorious as heroism. at this moment, what was driving King Tiger forward....was PRIDE.

King Tiger was a wrestler. had fought in more arenas than he could count, even in the dream world. The ring was his home, it was his territory. The King Tiger would be the champion of any arena, conquer any ring, surpass any challenger. He was the invincible King Tiger, champion of the ring. He would not submit, he would not YIELD.

King Tiger half dragged, half-walked his way to the duo, looking as if he would collapse at any moment.

"is....is that.....Is that the best you got?" King Tiger said, spitting up blood.

He raised his fists as if he was going to strike her.

"Blade...bomb....magic....Blows.... i'll take any of your attacks.......I won't...Back Down...." King Tiger muttered.

"The wrestler is a bit easy to take down, if that brought him to spitting blood then he's a good deal below even the strongest Calamities, I wish he was better..." The shadowy figure said, a yellow and a light blue eye glowing in the darkness.

Meanwhile...

Shalor opened another door and stepped through it, taking in his surroundings

Masayoshi began to feel remorse for her actions. She didn't want to hurt him this badly.

"Don't make me keep fighting you," She said sadly, "I don't want to hurt you anymore... It was the heat of the moment, I went too far..."

Towa sighed, warping behind the wrestler and delivering a strong chop to his neck in an attempt to knock him out. Hopefully, for their own good, it would succeed...

King Tiger fell from the force of the chop, his body finally pushed too far. he laid on his back, looking the blinding lights of the ceiling far above him.

King Tiger reached one hand out, as if the grasp the lights, as if to desperately hold onto consciousness.

"I....I can still...."

at last, the man's eyes glazed over, and his body sank with a thud onto the arena.

King Tiger fell from the force of the chop, his body landing with a thud on the ground. he laid on his back, looking the blinding lights of the ceiling far above him.

King Tiger reached one hand out, as if the grasp the lights, as if to desperately hold onto consciousness.

"I....I can still...."

at last, the man's eyes glazed over, and his body sank with a thud onto the arena.

"GAME SET! WE HAVE OUR WINNERS: MASAYOSHI AND TOWA!!"

The announcer yelled out as the crowd went wild, people holding pumping their fists as King Tiger's body hit the arena.

"Now what is happening here?" A black cat teleported into the room, his yellow and light blue eyes angry once he saw Kill-Gaia

"Oh, it's you! The blasted scrap of nothingness who brought me here." The cat said in an irritated voice

Shalor took a step back and grabbed the cat into his arms

"Let go of me you blasted brat! I'll eradicate you! I'll remove you from existance!" The cat said, enraged, and trying to hurt Shalor, although the blows were for naught as Shalor was far too durable to damage for him

"Now what is happening here?" A black cat teleported into the room, his yellow and light blue eyes angry once he saw Kill-Gaia

"Oh, it's you! The blasted scrap of nothingness who brought me here." The cat said in an irritated voice

Shalor took a step back and grabbed the cat into his arms

"Let go of me you blasted brat! I'll eradicate you! I'll remove you from existance!" The cat said, enraged, and trying to hurt Shalor, although the blows were for naught as Shalor was far too durable to damage for him
"Oh my, I never thought a piece of me would walk up to me with such disrespect." Kill-Gaia said, tilting his head.

"My ass is probably the best ass you'll ever have seen, cat." Kill-Gaia snatched the cat from Shalor, holding it by it's neck but not actually choking it. Unless gravity does the work for him.

"What do you want, and why are you invading in my tournament? You weren't invited, if I remember correctly.."

Masayoshi sadly looked at King Tiger. It shouldn't have gotten to that point. What came over her? Her eyes watered as she was overcome with not only grief, but fear. The fear that she could do this, or even worse, to those she cared about...

"Yoshi, are you alright?" Towa asked.

"Yeah, I just need a minute..." Masayoshi replied.

"I woke up here you idiot. You tell me how I got here!" The cat spat out
Gaia stared at the cat, continuing to hold it by it's neck. "Meh." He was uninterested. He knew what the cat was, but he clearly didn't care. He threw the cat over to Belial, "Here kid, take it."

Belial caught it, "Oh, uh... Thanks? I don't really know if I should be thanking someone like you, but I guess mom will like it." Belial said as he shrugged.

"Yes, as an evil of humanity I know exactly what all the possible causes of its downfall could be! This includes the Apoptosis. And you are another of the possible causes kid!" The cat said, still irritable before sighing

"I suppose that other kid would simply catch me again if I ran... I suppose I just have to roll with it, dammit I hate being up against a wall!" The cat thought before speaking his name "My name is Sétanta. I suppose I have to stay with you for the time being."

"Yes, as an evil of humanity I know exactly what all the possible causes of its downfall could be! This includes the Apoptosis. And you are another of the possible causes kid!" The cat said, still irritable before sighing

"I suppose that other kid would simply catch me again if I ran... I suppose I just have to roll with it, dammit I hate being up against a wall!" The cat thought before speaking his name "My name is Sétanta. I suppose I have to stay with you for the time being."
Belial sighed, "Great. Another ******* natural phenomenon..."

Back