• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

King Tigers' instinctual reaction allowed him to instantly deduce that the blast Toyoshi fired was designed to negate his durability. hurriedly, he attempted to steer clear of the attack, just in time to get slammed with the burning meteor as it rapidly increased in size. However King Tiger was strong, his decades of training his muscles combined with his gravity manipulation allowed him to overpower the pin through brute force alone, and jump away from Mayoshi beams right before they struck him.

What King Tiger was not prepared for, however, was the blinding eye blast that was launched by the fusion, robbing him of his vision for a few moments. However, King Tigers body had mastered the art of taking blows, to the point where it could do so on reflex, preventing the blindness from affecting his defense. King Tiger shifted his body, preventing any of the Judges attacks from hitting his vitals, additionally, he activated his forcefield, mitigating a large portion of the damage that the blows would deal. Simultaneously, the forcefield would also reflect a portion of Masayoshi back at her, resulting in her being damaged by her own attacks. This did not stop him from being blown backward by the resulting force of the dropkick, however.

King Tiger withstood the barrage of stomps, his face getting battered and bruised by the force. Suddenly, King Tigers hand shot upward, and he grabbed Toyoshi by the legs, using his matter manipulation to bind his flesh to hers on the Sub Atomic level, making it near impossible to break free from. Lifting her into the air, he forcefully slammed her body into the ground, using his gravity manipulation to increase the force of her fall by an unimaginable degree. Should She escape from this, King Tiger would rush towards her, pressing the offensive, he would release a barrage of punches and kicks at her, all amplified by his gravity and conceptual manipulation to increase their strength and speed, before instantly transitioning into a grapple, grabbing Masayoshi by the waist and forcefully suplexing her into the ground.

"NICE MOVES, especially that dropkick! but I ain't going down so easily."
As soon as the pain had transferred back over to Masayoshi, she gritted her teeth and smiled. This was going to be a surprise tool that would help her later.

As Towa's legs were gripped by the wrestler, Towa let herself be lifted by him before attempting quite the cheeky reversal. Altering the space around them to be sent down at a different angle, Towa used King Tiger's own gravity against them, now slamming her knee down into King Tiger's chest. From there, it was all a matter of how Towa would escape his hold. Using her size manipulation and teleportation in tandem with each other, she shrinks her size immensely in an attempt to remove herself from King Tiger's grip before warping away immediately afterwards.

As Towa makes this attempt to escape, Masayoshi launches off a blast of electricity with her elemental manipulation that's infused with more of the energy she can produce. Then, creating several duplicates, they all rush at King Tiger from a variety of different angles, attempting to throw him off. As this occurred, Masayoshi was viewing the different possibilities, all while manipulating probability to make the most favorable possibility occur. As they all prepared for their strikes, Towa warped the duplicates into little ball-like objects. As this occurred, they all swarmed around King Tiger like angry hornets, colliding with his body and bypassing his durability. However, each one were all focused on a specific pressure point of his body.

Though, this wasn't the plan Masayoshi had in its entirety. Dropping down from the air at high speeds, her heel hardened even further by her own energy and Towa's ki, Masayoshi infused them with lightning, diving down and launching a fierce kick toward King Tiger's mid-section, using Temporal Overrule to accelerate her momentum infinitely. As she did so, she smiled, remembering the damage that was given to her by King Tiger. All of the balls that used to be duplicates were then converted to energy by Towa, increasing her power even further.

Speaking of Towa, she stood in between Masayoshi and King Tiger, and a moment before the heel could so much as graze her hair, she winked at King Tiger. When the kick should have connected with Towa, it didn't. Towa and Masayoshi had merged into Toyoshi for that split moment, now with increased power being utilized on the strike to King Tiger's face. After the immediate impact, the damage stored by Masayoshi's body was repelled back toward King Tiger's face with a shockwave, adding an extra layer of damage to what was essentially a "second" strike.

Springing back, Towa and Masayoshi defused. After all their plan was to fight him as two separate beings. At least, for the most part.

As soon as the pain had transferred back over to Masayoshi, she gritted her teeth and smiled. This was going to be a surprise tool that would help her later.

As Towa's legs were gripped by the wrestler, Towa let herself be lifted by him before attempting quite the cheeky reversal. Altering the space around them to be sent down at a different angle, Towa used King Tiger's own gravity against them, now slamming her knee down into King Tiger's chest. From there, it was all a matter of how Towa would escape his hold. Using her size manipulation and teleportation in tandem with each other, she shrinks her size immensely in an attempt to remove herself from King Tiger's grip before warping away immediately afterwards.

As Towa makes this attempt to escape, Masayoshi launches off a blast of electricity with her elemental manipulation that's infused with more of the energy she can produce. Then, creating several duplicates, they all rush at King Tiger from a variety of different angles, attempting to throw him off. As this occurred, Masayoshi was viewing the different possibilities, all while manipulating probability to make the most favorable possibility occur. As they all prepared for their strikes, Towa warped the duplicates into little ball-like objects. As this occurred, they all swarmed around King Tiger like angry hornets, colliding with his body and bypassing his durability. However, each one were all focused on a specific pressure point of his body.

Though, this wasn't the plan Masayoshi had in its entirety. Dropping down from the air at high speeds, her heel hardened even further by her own energy and Towa's ki, Masayoshi infused them with lightning, diving down and launching a fierce kick toward King Tiger's mid-section, using Temporal Overrule to accelerate her momentum infinitely. As she did so, she smiled, remembering the damage that was given to her by King Tiger. All of the balls that used to be duplicates were then converted to energy by Towa, increasing her power even further.

Speaking of Towa, she stood in between Masayoshi and King Tiger, and a moment before the heel could so much as graze her hair, she winked at King Tiger. When the kick should have connected with Towa, it didn't. Towa and Masayoshi had merged into Toyoshi for that split moment, now with increased power being utilized on the strike to King Tiger's face. After the immediate impact, the damage stored by Masayoshi's body was repelled back toward King Tiger's face with a shockwave, adding an extra layer of damage to what was essentially a "second" strike.

Springing back, Towa and Masayoshi defused. After all their plan was to fight him as two separate beings. At least, for the most part.
Towa heel slammed into King Tigers chest, making a notable bruise on impact. However, King Tiger wasn't going to let the women go without a fight. Using his gravity manipulation in combination with his brute strength, he put Towa into a vice grip, attempting to crush her bones and destroy the individual atoms in her body.

In response to Masayoshi ball of electricity, King Tiger activated his forcefield, forcefully repelling multiple of the projectiles with his attack reflection, the spheres bouncing off him his Forcefield like a mirror. However, King Tiger was completely caught off guard when the clones shifted themselves into even more projectiles. King Tiger couldn't react in time, and the projectiles collided with him at full force. Despite thing, King Tiger Instinctual reaction was still able to activate, while every ball struck his body, none of them were able to precisely hit his pressure points, King Tiger shifting his body ever so slightly to alter where the balls impacted.

Masayoshi and Towa combined kick were effective, King Tiger was hurled backward across the arena, his skull nearly cracked after taking such an intense blow and, had he not reduced the damage with his body control, hardening his skin at the point of impact, that strike would have decided the match.

"She not the type of opponent I can brute force my way to winning against." King Tiger thought.

Using his damage transferal, King Tiger attempted to "Share" his injuries with Towa, causing her to take the damage that he had been dealt throughout the fight until this point. If King Tiger couldn't take her with brute force, he would try to turn it into a battle of attrition, constantly using his damage transferal to injure Towa more and more from the pairs attacks.

At the same time, he lept forward, using his gravity manipulation to propel himself and unfathomable speeds, clenching his fist tightly, he delivered a powerful punch aimed straight at Towa face, using his momentum combined with the punching ability Belial had taught him to deliver an extremely powerful, extremely efficient, blow onto Towa head. Immediately following up, King Tiger would grab Towa and start slamming her face-first onto the ground, using his matter manipulation to damage her body on the atomic level, although not lethally. Additionally, after taking such a powerful blow from the duo, King Tigers accelerated development was starting to kick in, increasing his stats as the battle went on.

Simultaneously, he used his gravity manipulation to create several large black holes at Mayaoshi location. designed to retrain and damage her while he continued his assault on Towa.

Kill-Gaia sat on his throne as he looked down on the fighters. Currently, he was incredibly bored with the outcome. He hadn't seen anything that had even remotely interested him yet.. There was still something missing.

King Tiger's fight with Masayoshi and Towa was, entertaining, to say the least in his opinion. They were both skilled opponents, yes, but they were limited in the one thing that Kill-Gaia looked for.

So was everybody else, even Rory. What they all lacked was that extreme focus that came with fear.. Every living being has felt fear at least once in their lives. It's the driving factor of life. Whether it was fear of loss, the fear of being discarded, fear of others, fear of death..

"How horribly boring."

Nobody on this playing field feared death. They knew that nobody was going to kill them in the ring, so they weren't at all releasing their full capabilities. Fear was what made a human do all they can to avoid death, which forced them to use their true potential.

Until then.. He'd wait. Wait until he could see somebody release the full brunt of their potential. It didn't matter if it was Rory, King Tiger, Horus or anybody else. What he wanted was entertainment, and currently, he wasn't getting it.

"I don't know, she just said now and we got teleported so I thought we were starting." he said as he continued to fire missiles and bullets at her, billions of them all flying towards her at immeasurable speeds
Rory eye's flickered as she dashed towards Horus' attack. She slammed her feet into the ground right as she dashed forward to drastically increase the kinetic energy output, allowing her to blow through a significant amount of the attacks and reach Horus.

This wasn't without consequences, though. The missiles that Horus had launched at her carried high-explosive power, which gave Rory significant burn marks to account for.

"See? You have a chance of winning if you try."

"Yeah, but how high is that chance really if you try?" Horus said as he kicked Rory back against the wall of the arena, shattering it and causing the wall to nearly collapse. "I doubt I'd still be here if you actually took the fight seriously"

"Who says I'm not taking it seriously!?" Rory twisted her back right at the moment of impact to minimize the damage that she took. Rory dashed forward once more. She didn't have a weapon, so she'd have to rely on her fists to fight.

She delivered a flurry of punches towards Horus at unimaginable speeds, aiming for the weakest spots on his armor in an attempt to break through his defense.

"Mostly just guess work considering I'm not bleeding out on the floor right now. But maybe I'm underestimating myself, or overestimating you."

Horus' armor began to bend as each of the punched hit it. He grabbed one of Rory's punched and began to spin her around himself hundreds of times in the blink of an eye before throwing her into the air. His gauntlets opened up and billions of missiles flew towards Rory, warping space around her so she couldn't get away, as all of them exploded around her and she came crashing back down into the ground.

"Either way though, I expected worse."

"Maybe you are just overestimating me." Rory put up her guard. She knew that this wouldn't actually defend against the flurry of missiles that were coming towards her, of course, she knew that.

So, to counter the attack, Rory used her own space-bending abilities. She created a forcefield around her body which would cancel out the explosion, making the attack look far weaker than it actually did.

"Although you could also be right I'm not taking this seriously," Rory said as she landed on the ground, smoke coming off of her body from the explosion of the missiles. Perhaps she hadn't been taking Horus seriously. She wasn't really focused on winning, but focused more on what she was missing and on how she could get stronger by overcoming this weakness.

"Well then. That was underwhelming" He said as he watched Rory take the explosions with barely any damage "Maybe this'll be better"

His gauntlets open once more and a massive wave blasted Rory back. A deafening screech echoed throughout the entire arena as a soundwave, one that couldn't even be counted or measured by decibels, was sent at Rory.

"AFTER YOU BROKE MY ARMOR THE LAST TIME, I DECIDED TO ADD WHATEVER I WANTED TO IT, Y'KNOW TO MAKE IT MORE VERSATILE!!!" Horus shouted, his voice barely getting through the soundwave as it nearly deafened everyone in the area. "THIS ENTERTAINING GAIA!?"

Kill-Gaia looked at Horus, a grin plastered across his non-existent face behind his mask. "Impressive." He regarded Horus a bit more than the others, he was an ambitious little ant, he'd give him that.

"You may actually win, former plaything of the Nightbringer."

Horus kept the soundwaves on Rory, pushing her further and further back into the walls of the arena. As he did, his gauntlets opened up once more and missiles fired out again. They moved towards Rory before entering the area of the soundwave and exploding. The soundwaves condensed the explosion around her as Horus kept firing missile after missile at her, each of them exploding right on Rory and scorching her.

"Y'know maybe this is a bit much..." Horus whispered to himself

Rory was coated in enormous explosions as she kept her forcefield up in an attempt to block the attacks as the explosions made it so that nobody could see her. The announcer began speaking.

"Oop! Is this the end!? Has Horus won!?"

As the crowd began to cheer, believing that Horus had won the battle, he could feel something press against his back which caused the crowd to cheer even louder. "Alright. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

Before Horus could react, he could feel something that was more akin to a blunt instrument than a fist crash against his face at alarming speeds, knocking him backward as a considerable amount of blood poured from his nose and mouth.

"Oh my, what's this!?"

The left side of Rory's body was completely charred, leaving her unable to use her left arm. "Right I dissipated my force-field to get a hit in, sadly, I had to sacrifice my arm."

Horus' vision became blurry from the hit. Partially because of it's strength and partially because she had hit him directly in one of his eyes.

"Boom! That's the end of Round 1! Both fighters, return to your corners!"

Rory obliged, going to whatever corner was closest. "I want to apologize, Horus. I shouldn't have underestimated you, your a pretty ambitious guy.. So, I'll crush you thoroughly as an apology."

"Hahahaha!!" Kill-Gaia cackled maniacally as he looked down on Horus and Rory from his throne, "What a blunder! This is where the real fight begins, baby!" He continued to laugh, breathing heavily as the entire arena was alarmed by his maddened cackling.

"Cmon, Horus! Don't be disheartened, you've finally gotten her to go all out! Your strong, right!? It's time to prove your worth in the ring, big guy! Or was all that cocky talk towards Urial just from being able to beat on the weak!? Hahaha!"

"Probably the latter honestly. He was never a melee fighter.... Or a fighter at all to be honest." Horus said as he started to aim his gauntlets at Rory "Welp, let's do this"

"Probably the latter honestly. He was never a melee fighter.... Or a fighter at all to be honest." Horus said as he started to aim his gauntlets at Rory "Welp, let's do this"
"Gladly."

"Round 2! START!"

Rory wasted not a second of time as she dashed up to Horus, crashing her fist into his face once more as he was knocked back, blowing out multiple of his teeth as she dashed forward again.

She continued to assail him with blows as damage began to accumulate in his armor at an incredible pace, Rory using the Activation Dream to increase her strength as she gained momentum with each hit.

Horus took what little time he had to fire a soundwave at Rory, blowing her against a wall again, the amount of force cracking her bones and tearing the wall apart with every second. Horus took the time to catch his breath and spit out the blood and teeth still in his mouth.

"Let's hope this works again" he said as he fired missiles at her, using the same tactic as he did in round one

The damage was evident, but Rory didn't even feel the attacks in terms of actual pain. She immediately recognized Horus' plan, her eyes widened as she thought about how she could counter it.

("Damnit. . He's trying to corner me again!")

She couldn't come up with a plan on the fly under such intense pressure as her heart began to beat rapidly. She was in no condition to just outright tank the attack again, so that was out of the window.

("****. .")

She had already lost her left arm, and she wasn't ready to sacrifice another one just to avoid the attack. Her heart continued to beat fast, blood pumping through her body rapidly.

("This might actually kill me. . .")

Rory stared at the incoming attacks, the knowledge that she had a high chance of dying if she attempted to take it head-on filling her head. What could she do? Rory's body scrunched up as her eyes went blank.

"What's she doing!? Rory is backing herself into a corner!"

Rory got into a stance, her eyes completely focused on the incoming attacks without deviation. She backed herself into a corner as she held her fists up, her eyes zooming in on Horus.

In a flash, Rory dashed forward once more. No, it couldn't even be described as a dash. It was more like a concentrated bullet. She moved in a straight line before the missiles could hit her, appearing in front of Horus as she delivered a punch that made it look like his head exploded.
unknown.png

He was blown into the stadium wall, a crater forming as Rory fell to her knees.

(I honestly can't tell what that image is supposed to be)

Horus stumbled out of the crater, his head full of cuts and bruises that made it resemble an open wound rather than an actual face. His armor was mostly broken and tattered. He slowly walked forward, nearly tripping several times as he did before he also fell to his knees

"Note to self..." he said weakly, blood gurgling in his throat as he spoke "Put on a helmet..."

He raised his arm, it barely staying up as another soundwave fired out towards Rory and pushed her towards the wall, though it was much weaker than the last ones.

Towa heel slammed into King Tigers chest, making a notable bruise on impact. However, King Tiger wasn't going to let the women go without a fight. Using his gravity manipulation in combination with his brute strength, he put Towa into a vice grip, attempting to crush her bones and destroy the individual atoms in her body.

In response to Masayoshi ball of electricity, King Tiger activated his forcefield, forcefully repelling multiple of the projectiles with his attack reflection, the spheres bouncing off him his Forcefield like a mirror. However, King Tiger was completely caught off guard when the clones shifted themselves into even more projectiles. King Tiger couldn't react in time, and the projectiles collided with him at full force. Despite thing, King Tiger Instinctual reaction was still able to activate, while every ball struck his body, none of them were able to precisely hit his pressure points, King Tiger shifting his body ever so slightly to alter where the balls impacted.

Masayoshi and Towa combined kick were effective, King Tiger was hurled backward across the arena, his skull nearly cracked after taking such an intense blow and, had he not reduced the damage with his body control, hardening his skin at the point of impact, that strike would have decided the match.

"She not the type of opponent I can brute force my way to winning against." King Tiger thought.

Using his damage transferal, King Tiger attempted to "Share" his injuries with Towa, causing her to take the damage that he had been dealt throughout the fight until this point. If King Tiger couldn't take her with brute force, he would try to turn it into a battle of attrition, constantly using his damage transferal to injure Towa more and more from the pairs attacks.

At the same time, he lept forward, using his gravity manipulation to propel himself and unfathomable speeds, clenching his fist tightly, he delivered a powerful punch aimed straight at Towa face, using his momentum combined with the punching ability Belial had taught him to deliver an extremely powerful, extremely efficient, blow onto Towa head. Immediately following up, King Tiger would grab Towa and start slamming her face-first onto the ground, using his matter manipulation to damage her body on the atomic level, although not lethally. Additionally, after taking such a powerful blow from the duo, King Tigers accelerated development was starting to kick in, increasing his stats as the battle went on.

Simultaneously, he used his gravity manipulation to create several large black holes at Mayaoshi location. designed to retrain and damage her while he continued his assault on Towa.
To counteract the grip King Tiger tried to reinforce, Masayoshi implemented her conceptual manipulation on Towa, temporarily removing the concept of a physical body from her, giving her the perfect amount of time to escape before re-implementing that concept on her. Masayoshi would then create a duplicate of herself, flinging it toward Towa, who teleported away so the duplicate would take the pain and not Towa herself (that's something that requires physical contact, right? If not I'll edit it after you reply).

Masayoshi herself then rushed in, launching shards of energy toward King Tiger as Towa "synced up" with Masayoshi, their connection allowing them to perceive and react at a faster rate so Towa could dodge the punch, warping away immediately after. King Tiger utilized a lot of grappling, and with that sub-atomic grip, it was definitely something to avoid. However, as Masayoshi attempted to rush in, she found herself pinned under several black holes. She had to act quickly before they did some serious damage. Using, her spatial manipulation, she warped them away before pointing at King Tiger.

"Let me try," She said, mimicking his black hole creation and pinning him under black holes she made herself. Towa would then attempt to amplify their power with her magic, trying to keep him pinned at the current location while lowering the wrestler's stats and absorbing his energy. Masayoshi then raised her arms, creating a gigantic ball of energy, then another. Once the first one reached a sufficient size, she launched it down toward King Tiger at full velocity, once again utilizing Temporal Overrule to increase the speed of the attack. Then, she warped the other energy ball into a massive gavel made of energy, using it to slam the ball of energy down on King Tiger. Masayoshi let out a sigh. That was probably one of the biggest attacks she had attempted individually.

"Nice moves," Towa said to her.

"I hope they weren't too nice..." She replied, clearly not wanting to severely hurt her friend.

"I knew this would suck..." Horus said as he used all his strength to keep himself and his arm up, pushing Rory into the wall. His armor started to leak out what appeared to be water onto the ground as he started to breathe heavily, quickly losing what little energy he had left

"I knew this would suck..." Horus said as he used all his strength to keep himself and his arm up, pushing Rory into the wall. His armor started to leak out what appeared to be water onto the ground as he started to breathe heavily, quickly losing what little energy he had left
Rory jumped forward again, twisting her body in order to add more force to her attack. The sound waves that Horus had shot out at her messed with how she balanced herself though, along with her left arm being out of commission, which caused her fist to graze his cheek.

The resulting wound was more like a sharp gash delivered by a blade instead of an injury that would be inflicted by somebody's fist. Rory changed direction, slamming her fist into Horus' stomach.

"Give up."

Rory herself wasn't doing to good on stamina, so having Horus just give up would be the best for her.

"I... I..." Horus said as Rory stood before him. He placed his hand down onto the floor, a massive pool of water having been formed from the leak. He breathed heavily, each word straining him as he spoke

"I... didn't think you'd fall for that." he said as his electric sparks burst from his hand, the entire pool began to electrify, Horus' armor protecting him from it. As Rory started to get electrocuted, he raised both his arms and sent out a massive soundwave, sending her flying away through the arena walls, breaking through them. Horus took this time to catch his breath again, slowly healing his wounds.

To counteract the grip King Tiger tried to reinforce, Masayoshi implemented her conceptual manipulation on Towa, temporarily removing the concept of a physical body from her, giving her the perfect amount of time to escape before re-implementing that concept on her. Masayoshi would then create a duplicate of herself, flinging it toward Towa, who teleported away so the duplicate would take the pain and not Towa herself (that's something that requires physical contact, right? If not I'll edit it after you reply).

Masayoshi herself then rushed in, launching shards of energy toward King Tiger as Towa "synced up" with Masayoshi, their connection allowing them to perceive and react at a faster rate so Towa could dodge the punch, warping away immediately after. King Tiger utilized a lot of grappling, and with that sub-atomic grip, it was definitely something to avoid. However, as Masayoshi attempted to rush in, she found herself pinned under several black holes. She had to act quickly before they did some serious damage. Using, her spatial manipulation, she warped them away before pointing at King Tiger.

"Let me try," She said, mimicking his black hole creation and pinning him under black holes she made herself. Towa would then attempt to amplify their power with her magic, trying to keep him pinned at the current location while lowering the wrestler's stats and absorbing his energy. Masayoshi then raised her arms, creating a gigantic ball of energy, then another. Once the first one reached a sufficient size, she launched it down toward King Tiger at full velocity, once again utilizing Temporal Overrule to increase the speed of the attack. Then, she warped the other energy ball into a massive gavel made of energy, using it to slam the ball of energy down on King Tiger. Masayoshi let out a sigh. That was probably one of the biggest attacks she had attempted individually.

"Nice moves," Towa said to her.

"I hope they weren't too nice..." She replied, clearly not wanting to severely hurt her friend.

((His damage transferral works on anything within line of sight, it’s one of his few abilities that aren’t locked to close range))

King Tiger could feel his muscles start ripping apart at the force of Mayaoshi magical black holes. Using his own gravity manipulation, he attempted to disperse the Mayaoshi gravity with his own. But King Tiger could feel his stats being lowered. To counter this, King Tiger used his activation dream. Using the sound of the crowds cheers to rapidly amplify his power to counteract how fast he was losing energy. Additionally his reactive evolution was slowly decreasing the rate at which his stats could be drained, as if it was a fountain that was slowly being closed up.

King Tiger activated his forcefield and damage reduction at once in order to mitigate as much as the damage from the ball of energy as possible. Yet the damage was still intensive. Fourth degree burns appeared on several places on his body from the sheer power of the attack.

yet the wrestler lept foward, ignoring his injuries. Using his gravity manipulation, he created an intense gravitational field around the ring, that attracted everything, including Towa and Mayaoshi towards him at immeasurable speed. The pair liked using ranged attacks, so King Tiger wanted to remove their ability to get out of melee range.

Once in range, he grabbed Towa and delivered a fierce head butt onto her skull, in an attempt to incapacitate her, using his conceptual manipulation to rapidly amplify the concept of damage onto her body as the headbutt slammed into her. Waiting no time, he grabbed Towa and slammed her face first into Mayaoshi, using his own conceptual manipulation, combined with his matter manipulation, to prevent her from breaking free like last time.

all the while, he was reflecting more and more damage onto the duo. Attempting to wear them out before they could deal a finishing blow.

“You two really are a handful” King Tiger panted.

"I... I..." Horus said as Rory stood before him. He placed his hand down onto the floor, a massive pool of water having been formed from the leak. He breathed heavily, each word straining him as he spoke

"I... didn't think you'd fall for that." he said as his electric sparks burst from his hand, the entire pool began to electrify, Horus' armor protecting him from it. As Rory started to get electrocuted, he raised both his arms and sent out a massive soundwave, sending her flying away through the arena walls, breaking through them. Horus took this time to catch his breath again, slowly healing his wounds.
"SHIT-" Rory yelled out as electricity crept into her body, her eyes going bloodshot and flaring up. She clenched her teeth as blood poured from her eyes and mouth. "DAMNIT!!" She yelled out once more.

She attempted to move via sheer willpower, but her body was being constantly assaulted with electricity along with her previous wounds getting in the way. Kill-Gaia sighed. "Rory, is that all you've got?" He was rather disappointed.

("****, am I going to lose again. .?)

While being violently electrocuted, she remembered the pathetic loss that was dealt to her by the Goddess of Power. She remembered how she couldn't do anything against her, and how weak she was.

She continued to attempt to move, but her efforts bore little fruit. "D-damnit.." She fell to the ground, a loud thud emanating across the stadium as the crowd cheered for Horus.

"It seems we have a winner! The one, The Only, HORUS LUPERCAL!!!"

(Figured I'd give Horus a win this time. This'll help me with the plot later on anyway.)

(((Aw I was hoping to have King Tiger Vs Rory next round 😭))
(Lol. Just figured Horus needed a win after pretty much being a background character for most of the RP. Well, not a background character, but he didn't have many wins. And besides, neither of them will be out of the tournament, so they can still fight later.)

Back