• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Enkidu pulled King Tiger to his feet

"Please don't get too hurt..." Shalor said softly

"Well, I suppose I'll just have to help." Sétanta said and tapped King Tiger, healing him to his full strength instantly

"Don't thank me, your just amusing to watch fail."

“whoa…” King Tiger said, feeling his injuries suddenly heal from the cats touch.considering King Tiger was in unimaginable pain and nearly dead, he much appreciated the healing

“Aw thanks talking kitten” King Tiger said, rubbing the cat in its head.

King Tiger stood up and gave Belial a thumbs up.

“I’m all good thanks to this cat thing. Where did y’all find it?” King Tiger said, continuing to stroke the cats fur affectionately.

“whoa…” King Tiger said, feeling his injuries suddenly heal from the cats touch.considering King Tiger was in unimaginable pain and nearly dead, he much appreciated the healing

“Aw thanks talking kitten” King Tiger said, rubbing the cat in its head.

King Tiger stood up and gave Belial a thumbs up.

“I’m all good thanks to this cat thing. Where did y’all find it?” King Tiger said, continuing to stroke the cats fur affectionately.
"Don't really care where it came from." Belial said as he shrugged, "We have something more important to discuss anyways.." Belial looked up to King Tiger, "You've noticed something different in mother as well, right? Usually she's never that ruthless."

King Tiger was smashed into the wall by Sétanta kicking him (Remember this cat is a mid-tier, that shouldn't hurt King Tiger)

"And your amusing to push around." Sétanta said
“Well you guys sure brought back the cutest little monster” King Tiger said, standing back up.

"Don't really care where it came from." Belial said as he shrugged, "We have something more important to discuss anyways.." Belial looked up to King Tiger, "You've noticed something different in mother as well, right? Usually she's never that ruthless."
“your right” King Tiger said, his tone shifted, becoming serious.

“your mother’s always been a bit…intense, but I never expected her to take it that far against me….”

“and when I was talking to her after her loss with Horus, I felt this…powerful rage from her…I’m not sure what she would have done If you hadn’t appeared”

“your right” King Tiger said, his tone shifted, becoming serious.

“your mother’s always been a bit…intense, but I never expected her to take it that far against me….”

“and when I was talking to her after her loss with Horus, I felt this…powerful rage from her…I’m not sure what she would have done I’d you hadn’t appeared”
"I do have a theory," Belial said as he crossed his arms, his eyes going blank from the grimace in his tone. "She had a fight with the Goddess of Power not to long ago, I believe," Belial said.

"It was a humiliating loss, from what I saw of my mother after. Perhaps it took a mental toll on her." Belial said as he then looked up, "Everybody wants to protect something. Knowing you don't have the strength to do that can be... Heartbreaking, to say the least."

"Then stop talking," Belial continued to speak. "If you have nothing positive to say, piss off. I'm heavily regretting taking you."

Belial then turned to King Tiger, "Point is, she's determined. She's growing stronger at an absurd pace." Belial pulled King Tiger to his feet, "You'll meet each other in the ring, and you need to be ready. Let me be your coach for the rest of the tournament."

“Meet eachother in the ring?”

“I don’t know if you saw, but Mayaoshi and Towa kicked my ass out their. And Rory got taken down by Horus. Aren’t we out of the tournament?”
"No. I read the rule book." Belial pulled out an enormous book, "Nobody in their right mind would read this but me... It says in here that if you lose in a single match, you can fight your way back up."

"As an evil of Humanity I have knowledge on all of Humanities possible ends. Rory is one of them." Sétanta said
“Why would the evil of humanity be a cat? You don’t look evil. You look adorable.”

"No. I read the rule book." Belial pulled out an enormous book, "Nobody in their right mind would read this but me... It says in here that if you lose in a single match, you can fight your way back up."
“Oh?”

“OH!?”

“HELLL YEAH”

“THE KING OF THE RING ISN'T OUT OF THE GAME YET!!” King Tiger yelled. a wild grin on his face.

"I'm created by Humanity's stories, one especially depicts a monster which takes the form of a weak animal and transforms when around humans. While not entirely true for me i do absorb emotional energy to transform." Sétanta responded
“Oh…that’s weird. How about ya just stay as a cute cat!” King Tiger said

"Also, dunno if anybody is gonna call out the elephant in the room, but Masayoshi is totally in to David." Belial said, shrugging.
“Whoa what? Where just friends, we get along with each other, but we aren’t like…that” King Tiger said, slightly blushing.

“Whoa what? Where just friends, we get along with each other, but we aren’t like…that”
"Dunno man, she had the look," Belial said, using the words he had learned from Seth before he was murder-******. "Seemed to be pretty into you." Belial shrugged once more.

"But whatever. Back to what I was saying, let me be your coach for the rest of the tournament. Specifically, I want to be there for when you face off against my mother."

"Dunno man, she had the look," Belial said, using the words he had learned from Seth before he was murder-******. "Seemed to be pretty into you." Belial shrugged once more.

"But whatever. Back to what I was saying, let me be your coach for the rest of the tournament. Specifically, I want to be there for when you face off against my mother."
“Your probably just mistaken! She’s awesome but…ya know…”

But yeah…back to your thing I’d love for you to be my couch! Me and you together, we gonna win this thing!”

"Well, I would talk about Masayoshi's feelings for you but I don't think the parents would much like that." Sétanta eaid
“whoa what? Why wouldn’t the parents like me?”

Belial's training with King Tiger wasn't as intense as his training with Rory, and it didn't leave him completely tattered and broken. But the stress that it put on his muscles had raised his defensive abilities to new heights.

Belial handed King Tiger a wet-towel, "You ready, champ?"

Belial's training with King Tiger wasn't as intense as his training with Rory, and it didn't leave him completely tattered and broken. But the stress that it put on his muscles had raised his defensive abilities to new heights.

Belial handed King Tiger a wet-towel, "You ready, champ?"
King Tiger gabbed the towel, gripping it tightly in his fists.

“THE KING TIGER IS ALWAYS READY” King Tiger roared, his shout echoing across the room

“I’ve been given a second chance in the ring, like hell I’m going to waste it.”

King Tiger was healed again by Sétanta

"Beat her ******* ass, wrestler meme." Sétanta said
“that’s the plan cat monster!”

Back