• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Until I gather what I need regardless." Sétanta said, moving to sit on Belial's head

"... it was your idea to ask him..." Shalor said, surprised at what has been going down
"Clearly a flawed calculation on my part." Belial said as he shrugged.

@ZoroNotZolo

As Valdagyðja trained or drowned herself in alcohol or whatever the Power Goddess Mommy did during her daily routine, she could feel somebody forcefully pry their way into her Valhalla.

The presence itself wasn't particularly strong, for now, at least.

King Tiger awoke with a start, his hardy wrestler constitution allowing him to recover from his knock out relatively quickly.

“I CAN KEEP GOING…”

King Tiger looked around, and realized he wasn’t in the arena anymore. Presumably, they had carried him of once he had been knocked out, to make room for other fighters. For BETTER fighters…

“….oh”

All that boasting, all his experience in the ring, all that excitement, and this is the result. Knocked out in the first round. His iron guard, completely shattered. His physical strikes, easily dodged or nullified.

“…damn”

Rory ignored King Tiger as she continued to stare off into the distance, "Yeah, definitely.." She said. The look in her eyes.. It was a mix of determination and something else. Her embarrassment, her rage, her willpower.. "Definitely.."
unknown.png

"Yeah.." She continued to bite her nail, but she then suddenly turned around. "Mom." Rory was surprised, "Beli? What're you doing here..?" Belial shrugged, "Couldn't tell you. Was just transported here with everyone else, I guess."

As soon as Belial appeared, Rory's look of rage turned into a calm smile as she gave Belial a soft pat on the head. "Heh, well, I'm glad that your safe, at least." That kid really did keep her sane.

“Kill Gaia huh. You kids are courageous I’ll give you that..” King Tiger. Said, half paying attention.

King Tiger pondered Rory rage, which was still occupying his mind. then had an idea. A crazy idea, one she likely wouldn’t agree too, but an idea he had thought about in the past. At this point, King Tiger was desperate for strength. As he was now, he was an embarrassment. Both to himself and to every Pro Wrestler who had inspired him. His quest for strength now fueled not only by his desire to protect the dream world, but also a more selfish one. To be STRONG. To seek strength out for his own sake, something he hadn’t done since he stopped fighting in arenas and joined the harmonists

“Hey Rory, I have this…idea for training, if you want to here it.

“You train a lot right? But I notice that a lot of the time, you aren’t training against an actual person. Like back in the cave when we last saw you. Im not going to insult your training regime…but wouldn’t it be better if your strikes hit something…harder? More human like?”

King Tiger decided to stop beating around the bush

“I want you to use me as a sandbag. Train yourself by beating me to near death and letting me heal afterwards.” King Tiger said, completely serious.

((I’m always on my phone lol so I feel ya))

“Damn you agreed to that a lot easier than I expected” King Tiger said, a grin on his face.

“it will also be good for me. I want to bring my resilience to the next level, and the only way I can think of achieving that is tempering my body against the blows of a top class fighter, namely, you.”

Rory pressed her feet into the ground, her muscles tensing up as her eyes began to zoom in on King Tiger. "Try not to pass out." Rory left it at that and with all her might, kicked off the floor and towards King Tiger.

"Woah.." Belial said.

Rory's fist crashed into King Tiger with unimaginable speed and power, the wind pressure created just from her fist travelling to King Tiger making it seem like a storm went by. Bones shattered and organs were ruptured as King Tiger's muscles were broken through.

"That definitely had all of her power in it.." Belial said as Rory looked at her fist after the fact, it being red due to King Tiger's absurd durability. "Huh.."

King Tiger was sent flying from the impact crashing into a nearby wall.

“…god damn” King Tiger said, spitting out blood, a very visible bruise appearing on the place Rory had striked.

King Tiger walked faward once more, putting himself in the same spot he did previously. This time, he used his gravity manipulation to anchor himself onto the floor, preventing him from getting launched backwards.

“…Again”

"Of course." Rory didn't hesitate to get back into her stance as she braced herself, her eyes emanating an unbreakable focus as she dashed towards the King Tiger once more, delivering her second punch.

This time, the punch was faster and slightly stronger. Just from that single attack, she'd already figured out how to improve her attack. King Tiger wasn't blown back, which caused the kinetic energy to simply build up within him and damage his body.

King Tiger spat more blood, as the kinetic energy of her blow pierced through his body. Another bruise appeared, and he had a feeling that one of his bone was close to breaking.

yet Rory wasn’t the only one that was improving. King Tiger was discovering new ways to endure attacks, just from the two blows Rory had dealt him. Additionally his body was slowly evolving in response to the new stimuli, his muscles starting to strengthen themselves in response. It was a slow process, but it was working.

“MORE”

Rory didn't even say anything this time, she simply got back into her stance and dashed forward to King Tiger, delivering another blow to his stomach with all of her might. But this time, she didn't give him any time to recover.

Whether it was his neck, waist, back, face, or any other part of his upper body, she began to brutally assail him with punches at alarming speeds. With each punch, the next one came back stronger and faster. They were more like.. Sharpened blades, than punches. Or bullets from a sniper-rifle.

"Mother, I think he's had enough," Belial said.

Rory ignored, continuing to assail him with blows as the wind pressure grew strong enough to make most people in the room lose their balance. Belial called out to her again, "Mom, chill out."

She ignored him once more, continuing to assault King Tiger, her eyes completely focused on this one task. Belial called out to her one more time, instead, this time he grabbed her arm, stopping her. "Take a break." Rory looked at Belial, her focus breaking.

"Your right.. I may have gotten to into it. David, you good, man?"

King Tiger laid their. Battered and broken. And yet…the man was smiling.

dragging himself to his feet, a task that proved difficult due to his numerous broken bones and bloodied body, he looked at Rory, though since he had two black eyes at this point, that task proved difficult as well.

“Yeah……” King Tiger said, blood flowing from his mouth like a faucet. Several of his teeth had also been knocked out, making it slightly difficult to understand him.

“….I’m good…”

he was clearly dedicated in his part of the training. He wanted to get stronger, he needed to get stronger. And if he needed to look death in the face to do so…then that’s what he’d do.

"..." Rory looked towards King Tiger, his determination possibly even sparking something within her. Not that his willpower would make her falter or outstrip hers, not even a bit.

"Suit yourself."

The training had lasted for many hours as both King Tiger and Rory began covered in each other's blood and sweat. Rory's fists were tattered and broken, but that didn't stop her from delivering punches that made King Tiger hurt like hell. Her power had increased to insane heights from such a short amount of training.

"I need a shower." Rory said as she looked down at King Tiger before hitting the showers. Belial walked over, holding his hand out to David. "You good?"

Back