• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"It doesn't take much, just a little snooping. We're both small, so snooping is easy." Belial proceeded to punch a hole in the wall, "Follow me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Belial and Shalor did they're thing Jormungandr turned to the rest of the group.

"Now that the first match is concluded. It's time for the 2nd match.. Well, more like the 2nd bracket. To keep things, interesting, we'll have multiple people fight at the same time."

Shalor went invisible and followed completely silently
Belial began to crawl into the hole, "So uh.." As they crawled through the building, Belial scratched his head, wondering if he should ask a question that he'd been pondering for a while. "Hey Shalor, have you ever met your real parents? Like, your birth parents, not Signus or Relenak. Unless they are your actual parents."

"Well, then, this was quite the odd turn of events, huh?" Masayoshi said with a smile, "You know, I never thought this would be the type of thing to have a tournament arc...."

"You broke the fourth wall again," Towa said.

"I know, but it's been a while."

"True, and you did express my sentiment about the matter as well. This was quite unexpected..."

"What're you two dating?" Rory said as she looked at King Tiger talk to the pair. "When does the match start!"

"Now."

Suddenly, all of the fighters were propelled into an enormous ring, probably 700 meters in diameter that was separated by a rope for both groups. Masayoshi, Towa, and King Tiger were separated from Horus and Rory.

The crowd screamed in jubilation, awaiting the onsetting battle.

Horus started to aim at Rory with his cannons and fire around her, missiles blowing up the ground around her, sending dirt and debris flying, fragments of which launched themselves into her.

"I am going to hate this" he said as he started to move around the arena

"I don't know, she just said now and we got teleported so I thought we were starting." he said as he continued to fire missiles and bullets at her, billions of them all flying towards her at immeasurable speeds

Back