• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You weren't called out."

Jormungandr said to Shalor as she snapped her fingers, causing him to be enveloped in light and transported somewhere.. It seemed to be a locker room.
Cleaning%20Locker%20Rooms%20Blog.jpg

"You haven't been chosen. So, wait for the participants to get here. I'll explain all of your roles once everybody is here."

"You say that now... Jormungandr, what is this?" Jormungandr came back a few seconds later.

"It's a tournament held by My Lord."

Jormungandr said as she began cackling.

"The Ring of Wrath... Your probably the only ones who don't know about it."

Rory tilted her head, "Kill-Gaia holds it..?" Jormungandr nodded.

"That's right. The strongest are gathered, and a fight ensues. There will be no reward. Only the glory of battle."

“LISTEN HERE ONLOOKERS. THE KING OF THE RING, KING TIGER, HAS ARRIVED”

“ILL TAKE ON ANYONE, I’ll take on EVERYONE! THESE JABRONIS ARENT EVEN LASTING 5 SECONDS”

King Tiger struck a pose in front of the audience.

King Tiger had slipped entirely into his wrestling persona at this point, and would have said more, but was cut short after hearing the Snake Lady words.

"You say that now... Jormungandr, what is this?" Jormungandr came back a few seconds later.

"It's a tournament held by My Lord."

Jormungandr said as she began cackling.

"The Ring of Wrath... Your probably the only ones who don't know about it."

Rory tilted her head, "Kill-Gaia holds it..?" Jormungandr nodded.

"That's right. The strongest are gathered, and a fight ensues. There will be no reward. Only the glory of battle."

“Kill Gaia did this?” King Tiger said apprehensively

“what’s his goal here? This isn’t going to harm innocent people right..?

Rory cringed at King Tiger's weird wrestler introduction, "Gross.."
“Kill Gaia did this?” King Tiger said apprehensively

“what’s his goal here? This isn’t going to harm innocent people right..?

"What do you think?"

Jormungandr smirked.

"A lot of people participate. Whether they're innocent or not matters not."

"Ah... Just let me explain the mechanics."

Jormungandr held her hand up.

"1. All regeneration and immortality are negated within the ring."

"2. Weapons are prohibited. Unless it is necessary for you to channel your power, such as with a magic staff."

"3. You are allowed one companion. A 'coach' if you will.. To provide help during the fight during round intervals. There are 12 rounds for each fight."

"4. You cannot leave the ring until there is a clear-cut victor."

Rory posed a question as soon as she finished explaining the tournament, "So, it's like boxing.. You have a 'coach' that helps you out after the end of each round. But, if immortality and regeneration is negated.. Couldn't anybody die?"

"Would you expect any less?"

Shalor sighed and created a hammock for himself with Enkidu, covering the area except for a light in the glowing chains so he could read a book...
"Friend Shalor." Shalor heard Belial's voice creep up on him, "What are you doing here? I.. I was attempting to sleep, and then I just ended up here.."

“Alright…but to have a clear cut victor, can I just…knock them out?” King Tiger said hopefully.

“or knock them out of bounds or somethin?”

"You ask so many questions."

Jormungandr said, clearly annoyed.

"Victory is whatever the stronger one says it is."

Rory shook her head, "Huh..?"

"Will they knock you out? Throw you out of bounds? Will they kill you..? Tear you to pieces? It's all up to them."

“As long as I can knock them out, I’m all for it!” King Tiger smirked

“I may love the feeling of an open arena, but I’m not going to murder anybody. I’m a hero before I’m a wrestler.”

“Still…a cheering crowd..no weapons allowed..no regeneration…”

King Tiger cracked a wide grin

“these rules are GREAT. IM ALREADY PUMPED FOR THIS THING!”

“As long as I can knock them out, I’m all for it!” King Tiger smirked

“I may love the feeling of an open arena, but I’m not going to murder anybody. I’m a hero before I’m a wrestler.”

“Still…a cheering crowd..no weapons allowed..no regeneration…”

King Tiger cracked a wide grin

“these rules are GREAT. IM ALREADY PUMPED FOR THIS THING!”
"Uh-Huh.." Rory wasn't very pumped. She had this.. feeling. A Feeling that something would go amiss. "I guess it's just my imagination. Probably not.."

“Welp this sounds like it’s gonna be so much fun!” Horus said sarcastically “As long as nothing bad happens it should be fine. Though this is Gaia… we’re ******”

"Don't you pretty's trust me?" The main architect descended on his throne in his throne that was floating in the air, causing the entire crowd to go wilder than ever before. The announcer began yelling.

"HERE HE IS! IT'S THE KING OF CHAOS, THE GOD OF EVIL, THE LEADER OF THIS BLOODY ORCHESTRA!"

Gaia cackled as fireworks were shot into the air, exploding into a brilliant flash that spelled out his name in crimson flames.

"KILL-GAAIIIAAAA!!!"

"Ah, I always love it when they do that."
"I doubt Kill-Gaia cares about that, maybe it's because neither of us are currently powerful enough?" Shalor responded, turning the page on his book
"Maybe." Belial shrugged, "I guess we should wait for everyone."

“That bastard….” King Tiger said, a look of pure hatred in his face as he saw Kill Gaia appear. King Tiger still remembered the last time he had seen Kill Gaia, how he had laughed and taunted him while showing the destruction of the dream world. Thinking of that moment again made King Tiger burn with rage.

“if only this tournament wasn’t hosted by such garbage” King Tiger spat.

“Still…if nothing bad happens…I do intend to have some fun” King Tiger said.

"Gaia, what the hell is your end-game?" Rory posed a question to Kill-Gaia, which caused him to let out a hum. "Hmmm.. Not telling!~" Gaia floated to the ground, giving Rory and King Tiger a pat on the shoulder.

"Let's just say I want to confirm something. Now, hit the locker-room."

Suddenly, everybody was teleported to the locker-room Belial and Shalor were in.

King Tiger leaned against the wall of the lockers, deep in thought.

“No idea…but whatever it is, it can’t be good”
"Is anything Gaia does ever 'good'" Horus said "He's probably gonna try and get us to kill each other some how or weaken us or something akin to that. He does say we don't have to kill but... I mean it's him"

Suddenly, a screen appeared on the wall, displaying the large ring where the first contestants would have their fight. The announcer immediately started speaking as the two fighters entered the ring.

"Hello, Multiverse! I hope you're enjoying yourselves, 'cause we've got fresh blood!"

The two fighters walked into the ring, both being fairly muscular male humans. They didn't seem to be strong, just to people who were there to see who was the stronger individual. The fight started almost instantly.

They began swinging their bare fists at each other, displaying strength and technique that clearly went beyond their years. Rory let out a whistle, impressed. "They seem pretty good."

It was a storm of punches and kicks that were focused only on defeating the enemy before them, which left Rory even more impressed. But, they didn't help her figure out what she was lacking..

As the two fighters continued to swing at each other, neither of them could get the edge over the other even though the fight had been going on for minutes. The crowd was getting restless and bored.

"Cmon! Kill each other! We wanna see some BLOOD! ******* Losers! Fight Fight FIGHT!!"

They flung insults at the two fighters as boredom consumed the crowd. They didn't wanna see all that pussy-shit! They wanted to see some blood! They wanted to see some ACTION!

The two fighters attempted to ignore the insults as the crowd grew even more restless, they continued to yell and scream from boredom as their desire to see action permeated the entire arena.

It seemed as if the two fighters could keep their bearings and ignore the crowd for the vast majority of people, letting everybody know that they weren't savages and wouldn't give the crowd what they wanted. But...

"Ho Ho! What an underhanded tactic!"

One of the fighters used their own teeth to bite into the other, violently tearing off a chunk of flesh. They hadn't suddenly decided to play dirty, it was as if he had planned to do this from the start.

The injured fighter was mounted while the other began to violently assail them with blows from head to toe. Rory covered Belial and Shalor's eyes, "Jesus.." Soon, the crowd was shouting out in jubilation.

The ring was covered in the loser's blood, the winner standing there not look of superiority, but a look of boredom as he exited the ring, the loser being dragged off.
vbcsdhnm13e71.png

The screen disappeared, which followed with Rory uncovering Shalor and Belial's eyes. "Brutal crowd, eh..?"

"Sure..." Shalor said, a little freaked out as he got up to follow Belial with Enkidu flowing behind him defensively
Belial began speaking, "This tournament clearly has an agenda behind it. I just don't know what... We aren't participants, so we don't have to fight, but we can figure out the point."

Belial was a scientist, first and foremost. So of course, he desired to learn. "It'll be difficult, but I'd rather attempt to figure out what the point of this tournament is than just sit around. Will you help me?"

Back