• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“I just…I just hoped it wouldn’t turn out this way” King Tiger said.

“I’ve seen him do good. I saw him fighting at the war, I saw him trying to save the mutated dreamers, I remember when he tried to save me from Kill Gaia a long time ago…”

“I don’t know. I just don’t think he had it die. Maybe we could have imprisoned him, or forced him to get some therapy….”
"Dude, it's over. He's dead. Let's move on. Besides, he wouldn't have accepted therapy even if we captured him. He was a stubborn idiot." Rory said.

(49 pages!)
hbomberguy-harris-bomberguy.gif

King Tiger sighed. And said nothing. He knew Rory and Singus were right. But…

“Maybe…maybe if I could have talked him down…could have set him straight. Could have done something, anything to stop his downward spiral…” King Tiger said.
"Look, I know you have a pretty serious hero complex... No offense, but, sometimes people are just beyond saving." Rory said.

King Tiger stood their.

“beyond saving” he thought. Rory was right, he knew she was right. But the fact didn’t change how he felt.

“I…I’m going to go back to training” King Tiger said, excusing himself. He walked away from the group and started shadow boxing the air, as if he was honing his techniques further, distracting himself from the events that had transpired.

Kill-Gaia watched as Toyoshi and Super-Mira were beginning their fight as he got up from his throne. "While you two sweethearts do that.." He plunged his hand into space, tearing a hole in it.

"I need to take care of something." He wasn't cackling or emitting anymore bloodlust, so it must have been serious. At least it was serious to him, if that really meant anything.

Masayoshi walked after King Tiger. Clearly he was upset, and she thought she had an idea of why it seemed like he was extra bothered by this.

"Hey, you alright out here?" She asked him, "Saying you're upset seems like an understatement..."
King Tiger sighed.

“we fight villains, and we kill them. That’s what we’ve done for a long time. I’ve killed evil people. That’s just what has to be done. calamities, mass murderers, creatures of pure evil and hatred. I’ve taken on all these and haven’t lost sleep over their deaths”

“…it’s just…Seth…he wasn’t all evil. Their was good in him, even when it was buried by his chaos. I’ve fought by his side like just I fought with anyone else. I saw the bad, but I also saw the good…”

“I understand why Rory did it. And honestly, I can’t even say it was the wrong move. It’s just…”

King Tiger trailed off, unsure how to put his emotions into words.

"You wished you could have saved him, right?" Masayoshi said, "Converted him to the light side, set him on the straight and narrow, or whatever else you could possibly call it? I understand. It's not always like that, though. Towa and I were lucky, I guess. It started as a negotiation, and several instances of chaos and madness later, we're friends. Most of the time..."

“…your right”

“Unlike most of the evil people we’ve fought, Seth wasn’t completely irredeemable. He had good in him, however small or hidden away it was. If he could just have let go of all that chaos, if I could have just convinced him to take a different path…”

“…but Rory was probably right. Not everyone can be saved. Not everyone can be like you and Towa. Some people just…give in to evil…”

King Tiger clenched his fists, and took a breath to calm himself.

“let’s just forget that conversation happened…he’s dead, and i shouldn’t dwell on that.”

Rory carried Belial to a small bedroom, slowly laying him down on the bed. Belial of course still wanted to train more, but he also realized the limit of his injured body, and so did Rory.

"Belial."

Rory smiled at him as she called out his name, "What is it..?" She gently cupped his cheek in her hand, "Please, don't push yourself. I worry, yknow..?" She was calm and gentle, displaying not a hint of negativity in her eyes or tone.

Belial couldn't help but feel a soft comfort sweep over his body as if he was being embraced.. "Yeah, I know. I'll be careful, mom." This look on her face, the gentleness of her voice, he wished to preserve it even if it cost his life, even if it cost everybody's lives.

Rory gave Belial a light kiss on the forehead, "Get some rest, alright?" She waved goodbye as she walked out of the room, leaving Belial to ponder. He knew, he knew that a shadow covered Rory wherever she went. It was her destiny to end it all... And he wanted to tell her so bad.

But he couldn't. He couldn't tell her something so drastic. He couldn't destroy that look on her face that would turn only to despair upon her hearing what she really was.. "I love you.."

Belial looked into the air, attempting to fall asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ground began to vibrate, as if there was an earthquake. "Hm, we never get earthquakes.." The vibrations slowly increased and increased, which caused Rory to feel alarmed.

She walked over to King Tiger, Masayoshi, and Towa. "I just put Belial to bed.. Do you guys feel that shaking? We've never had an earthquake."

The earthquakes and energy readings reverberated across the entire universe, igniting a fire within only one being of carnage, a being who served the path of the evil god for eternity.

"Haha.. HAHAHAHAHA!! FINALLY!! AFTER SO LONG, IT'S TIME FOR THE NEXT ONE!"​

Jormungandr broke free from her binds as if they were made of mere paper as she flew to the group, landing in front of them with a grin of ecstasy plastered across her face as if she either had an ****** or something really good was about to happen for her. Maybe both.

"Rejoice, mortals. You all have the honor of participating in the multiverse's grandest event.."

A sphere of invulnerability surrounded her entire body, letting them know that she didn't plan to harm them, since if she was invulnerable there wouldn't be any fun in that. Her spear manifested in her hand.

"Now, why would I spoil the surprise?~"

She was filled with unnatural joy, something that contradicted the way Jormungandr acted all the time, as an emotionless husk that was only interested in herself. But this time, she couldn't contain her joy.

“… Fair enough” Horus said as he walked down the road “what’s the worst that could happen anyways?”

“I’m going to regret saying that in the next few minutes aren’t I?”

Jormungandr didn't answer any questions as the group walked down the golden road, a feeling of dysphoria assaulting their minds. "Alright, where are you taking us, Jormungandr..?"

Jormungandr smiled, which followed with her shrugging.

"It's held every 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years."

Rory sighed, "What is..?"

"Something."

Rory was now thoroughly annoyed with the Snake Girls' purposeful vagueness.

Jormungandr didn't answer any more questions as they continued to walk down the golden road, the feeling of dysphoria slowly lessening as they got closer to their destination with each step.

After a good 30 minutes of the group walking, they finally reached their destination. Or well, the thing that led them to their destination. It was an enormous door, about as tall as a skyscraper and as wide as a mountain.

"Welcome, participants."

Jormungandr turned to the group, a smile still plastered across her face. She pressed her hand against the enormous door, preparing to open it as she continued to talk.

"Whether it be for glory and honor, the thrill of battle, the feeling of superiority, everybody across infinity comes to watch it.."

As Jormungandr began to the door, enormous wind pressure flew towards the group. The wind was so strong, it made even King Tiger and Shalor lose their balance. A plethora of lights were shined as Rory's eyes widened.. "What the hell is this..?"
top_esports_arenas_main_o.jpg

How many people were there? Billions? Trillions? No, it couldn't be counted.. Rory adjusted her sight to the lights as suddenly, a voice flashed through the entire area through a plethora of speakers.

"Hello, Multiverse!! It's been far to long, but we've finally reached it! Today is the day the STRONGEST will be decided!"

Lights were shined on the group as if they were being highlighted for everybody in the area to see.

"Participant #124 Rory the 6th, Participant #45 King Tiger, Participant #203 Horus Lupercal, Participants #20 and #22 Masayoshi and Towa, welcome.."

The next words were so loud that it would've blown their eardrums to bits had they not began covering their ears.

"THE. RING. OF. WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What the hell is this, Jormungandr?!" Rory said as she uncovered her ears.

Back