• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"They're definitely alright..." Belial rubbed his chin. "But that's all. Just 'alright'.. Are you satisfied with that?" Belial said to King Tiger. "I'm not the strongest person around, but I'm knowledgeable."

Belial mimicked King Tiger's stance, performing the exact same movements. "This is how you punch." Belial then repeated this, except, this time, the movements seemed a lot more.. efficient. Like they were more focused and graceful. "This is how I punch. Far shorter movements, far less stamina, along with more efficiency."

“Hmmm. Is that so”

King Tiger attempted to mimic Belial motions, trying to make his punches resemble the boys more closely.

sure enough, he could feel that punching this way took less effort, allowing him to throw more blows without tiring out.

“It’s something like this right?

“Hmmm. Is that so”

King Tiger attempted to mimic Belial motions, trying to make his punches resemble the boys more closely.

sure enough, he could feel that punching this way took less effort, allowing him to throw more blows without tiring out.

“It’s something like this right?
"Something like that. But, you need to incorporate it into fighting." Belial got back into a stance, "Think of it as a mix of wrestling and boxing." Belial threw some punches just like he had before.

"Use some feint punches to confuse the enemy, although, this won't work on experienced fighters, with practice it'll get better." Belial then dashed forward, as if he was tackling air. "Use your gravity manipulation to increase your speed as well as your power, press the enemy, and don't let them get any attacks in." Belial then turned to King Tiger.

"You get all that?"

"Something like that. But, you need to incorporate it into fighting." Belial got back into a stance, "Think of it as a mix of wrestling and boxing." Belial threw some punches just like he had before.

"Use some feint punches to confuse the enemy, although, this won't work on experienced fighters, with practice it'll get better." Belial then dashed forward, as if he was tackling air. "Use your gravity manipulation to increase your speed as well as your power, press the enemy, and don't let them get any attacks in." Belial then turned to King Tiger.

"You get all that?"
“I see” King Tiger said, considering Belial words.

“I’ll keep that in mind next time I fight. Thanks, Belial”

“I see” King Tiger said, considering Belial words.

“I’ll keep that in mind next time I fight. Thanks, Belial”
"It's no problem." Belial said, "Also.." He looked up at King Tiger. "You shouldn't always attempt to reach for people stronger than you, man. Sometimes, it's better to set your own personal goals. Focus on what you need."

"It's no problem." Belial said, "Also.." He looked up at King Tiger. "You shouldn't always attempt to reach for people stronger than you, man. Sometimes, it's better to set your own personal goals. Focus on what you need."
“I get what your saying kid, I do..”

“but their are some people in the world, who need to be held to account. Some people who just can’t be allowed to do what they do unchecked.” King Tiger said, his fists clenched

“I care for the people of the dream world Belial. And if someone is trying to harm those people , I will challenge them. That’s all their is to it. So I have to keep training, I have to keep reaching…”

“until I have the power to protect everything. until I can stop any and all threats that try to disrupt the peace and happiness of the dreamers.”

“I get what your saying kid, I do..”

“but their are some people in the world, who need to be held to account. Some people who just can’t be allowed to do what they do unchecked.” King Tiger said, his fists clenched

“I care for the people of the dream world Belial. And if someone is trying to harm those people , I will challenge them. That’s all their is to it. So I have to keep training, I have to keep reaching…”

“until I have the power to protect everything. until I can stop any and all threats that try to disrupt the peace and happiness of the dreamers.”
"And I get that too, David. I really do, I've felt it before. During our battle with Rory the 7th, my restlessness was incalculable... I knew we needed to stop her. But now, there aren't any immediate threats."

Belial then smiled, "We've got time, man. Rushing this will only make things worse." Belial got into a stance, "Come on, let's train. Work on the things you know need work, and focus on everything else later." Belial continued on.

"Working yourself to death won't help anybody."

"And I get that too, David. I really do, I've felt it before. During our battle with Rory the 7th, my restlessness was incalculable... I knew we needed to stop her. But now, there aren't any immediate threats."

Belial then smiled, "We've got time, man. Rushing this will only make things worse." Belial got into a stance, "Come on, let's train. Work on the things you know need work, and focus on everything else later." Belial continued on.

"Working yourself to death won't help anybody."
King Tiger sighed.

“I guess your right. I should focus on improving myself now. And when the time comes when I need to fight again, I’ll be all the more prepared for whoever I must face.”

King Tiger got into a stance. Keeping in mind the things Belial had talked about earlier.

((I’m tired as hell right now, going to bed, see y’all later))

(Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.)

“Alright, let’s see if I got the hang of it” King Tiger thought.

Without warning, King Tiger rushed towards Belial at ludicrous speeds. Using his gravity manipulation, he creating a field of gravity between him and Belial, effectively causing him to ‘fall’ fowards, towards the kid, drastically increasing his forward momentum.

in a flash he delivered a punch towards the kids face, using his improved punching ability to launch a lightning fast, effortless punch at the child.

however, this wasn’t his real goal. He stopped the punch mere inches from Belial face and transitioned into a tackle, grabbing the kid by the waist and launching him into the ground with King Tiger still on top of him.

Belial smiled at this, clearly impressed at King Tiger's ingenuity. Suddenly, he grabbed King Tiger by the hair, "Unfortunately, I have to rely on some cheap tactics!" He pulled King Tiger's head into his fist, staggering him, allowing the child to escape from the mount.

"This is good training as well... You'll have to learn how to deal with cheap fighters someday, and I can't really win without cheap tactics so... Come at me."

Last edited:
“Heh…so be it. Pro wrestlers are no stranger to cheap shots and ‘illegal’ attacks” King Tiger said, spitting out a bit of blood from Belial strike.

King Tiger crouched, watching Belial closely. Suddenly, he jumoed forwards, rushing towards Belial once more. Once within range, he twisted his body and delivered a drop kick aimed at the boys ribs, increasing his gravity at the moment of impact so that he slammed into the boy with crushing force. Simultaneously, he increased the gravity around Belial body by trillions of times, hampering the boys movements and making his attack more difficult to dodge.

Belial vibrated his entire body rapidly in order to cushion King Tiger's blow, knowing that it would do extreme damage to his body. To increase the effectiveness, Belial used telekinesis to form a barrier around him that would serve to reflect King Tiger's attack.

Although, the sheer gravitational force of King Tiger's attack warped space constantly, making it so that Belial was blown back either way. Last second damage was dealt to the invincible King Tiger via Belial using his own spatial manipulation to send a wave of force to David, blowing him back as well, albeit not as far.

Belial flipped, landing on his feet as he leaned against the wall. "Damn..."

Towa and Masayoshi merely watched and analyzed. Melee wasn't really the forte of either, so now would be as good a time as any to get pointers and try to improve in that area.

"Do you think you could copy any of that?" Towa thought, communicating with Masayoshi telepathically.

"Possibly. I don't know for sure. I couldn't copy that one thing Rory could do... Though I guess being a walking apocalypse would be a good reason to consider her an exception, wouldn't it?" Masayoshi replied.

"Well, just give it a try. I want to see how potent that ability truly is. It's one we really haven't utilized very often, either..."

Masayoshi would give it a try, attempting to learn and mimic some of the techniques she saw being used.

Meanwhile, Toyoshi smiled, admiring Super Mira. Her newly upgraded creation now gave off a confident smirk.

"Be advised, Toyoshi, the claim you made about me lacking your intelligence will prove to be untrue..." He boasted.

"We would hope so," Toyoshi responded, "You'd be much more of a challenge that way..."

King Tiger stood up, a bruise appearing where Belial had striked him with his spatial force.

“want to keep going kid” King Tiger said, still in a combat stance, ready for Belial to attack.

“I don’t want to hurt ya, when your still recovering, if you have to take a breather or somethin you can”
"No, I can keep going... If I just stayed stagnant and stopped training, I won't be able to recover my strength. We can take a break after a bit more training." Belial got up, getting back in his stance.

King Tiger and Belial's bout continued for a few dozen hours at most as they trained what they were most lacking in. Belial was lacking in endurance and stamina, King Tiger was lacking in ingenuity and technique.

The number of times that both of them were blown flat on their ass by the other couldn't be counted as Belial's attack power slowly increased with each time they clashed, along with King Tiger's ability to skillfully circumvent Belial's attacks.

By the time that both of them were done with their training, what was left of the area was a large crater that carved out a large piece of the planet itself with Belial and King Tiger standing in it.

"Ah.. Ha.. One more round...?" Belial said, still in his stance. But, before King Tiger could respond to Belial's challenge.. "What the hell!? What have you guys been doing?!" Rory and Signus returned from their crusade of murder-******* Seth.

"Oh, mother.. It's just some training." Rory crossed her arms, "Training..? That's some pretty intense training for somebody who should be resting.." Rory picked Belial up and threw him over her shoulder. "Mother, please, I can keep going!"

"Tell that to your body, not me, Beli." Belial tilted his head, but he then noticed that he was incapable of moving.. His body had finally given out from the training. "I get that you want to get back in top form, but first and foremost, you need to rest."

Belial sighed, she was right. He wasn't anywhere near top-form, so resting would be the most beneficial thing to do. "Yeah, alright mom.." Rory tilted her head, "Huh, you called me mom instead of mother." Belial responded, "Did I?"

Meanwhile, Toyoshi smiled, admiring Super Mira. Her newly upgraded creation now gave off a confident smirk.

"Be advised, Toyoshi, the claim you made about me lacking your intelligence will prove to be untrue..." He boasted.

"We would hope so," Toyoshi responded, "You'd be much more of a challenge that way..."
Kill-Gaia watched, staring at Super-Mira with a look of amusement. "I've given you quite the gift boy." He sat back on his throne, leaning on his arm. The feeling of bloodlust emanated from Gaia like a faucet.

But not because he wanted to kill... No, he desired to be the one seeing the blood instead of spilling it. He emitted his bloodlust solely because he was amused by Toyosho and Mira's 'game' as he would call it.
“Phew” King Tiger said, wiping a large amount of sweat from his head.

“Good sparring session Belial, your welcome to train with me any time” King Tiger said, panting.

He turned to Rory.

“what have you been up to? Did ya talk some sense into Seth?” King Tiger asked.
"Huh? Oh, I killed Seth." Rory said nonchalantly.

Kill-Gaia watched, staring at Super-Mira with a look of amusement. "I've given you quite the gift boy." He sat back on his throne, leaning on his arm. The feeling of bloodlust emanated from Gaia like a faucet.

But not because he wanted to kill... No, he desired to be the one seeing the blood instead of spilling it. He emitted his bloodlust solely because he was amused by Toyosho and Mira's 'game' as he would call it.
(Is he bloodlusting both of them?)

"Wait you guys killed him? Seriously? Also I've been sitting here for the past few days just watching and I have to say you two sure do like training... a lot... like you have a really unhealthy obsession"

"Wait you guys killed him? Seriously? Also I've been sitting here for the past few days just watching and I have to say you two sure do like training... a lot... like you have a really unhealthy obsession"
"Yep. He's super-dead." Rory said.
“Rory…what the hell?” King Tiger said, panic creeping into his voice.

“He was a piece of shit, nobody would deny that but…”

“But he still tried to help us out. He wasn’t…he didn’t deserve to die”
"Didn't deserve to die? David, that's bullshit and you know it." Rory said, crossing her arms.

Horus just sat there in silence for a bit "Yikes...." he said awkwardly. "Wait is that party still going on because the only reason I'm still here is because I thought that orgy'd be going on?"

"You try being a parental figure and have a clear Pedophile around who's gotten away with it far too many times. He has a crime list half as long as the list of jobs I've done. And please avoid cursing around the kids Rory..." Signus said calmly, finishing his cup of coffee

"Oh, right," Rory said, not noticing that she cursed instinctively. "But yeah, Seth was a freak. The dude literally came to the Dream World because he could escape punishment for his crimes. He was an evil piece of trash, and deserved death. Did you think I was kidding when I said I'd have his head all those times?"
(I know lol)
(Lol. Make the fight as intense as you feel it needs to be, I ain't gonna dictate that for yah.)

"Yep. He's super-dead." Rory said.

"Didn't deserve to die? David, that's bullshit and you know it." Rory said, crossing her arms.
“I just…I just hoped it wouldn’t turn out this way” King Tiger said.

“I’ve seen him do good. I saw him fighting at the war, I saw him trying to save the mutated dreamers, I remember when he tried to save me from Kill Gaia a long time ago…”

“I don’t know. I just don’t think he had it die. Maybe we could have imprisoned him, or forced him to get some therapy….”

Back