• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

''I am just testing out my powers. Haven`t gotten any moments to do iit.'' he said his fist regenrating.

''Besides i am not going to kill them.'' he said
"Well, if you keep this up, I may just kill you.." Rory braced herself. Not for Seth's attacks, but for the force of her own attack. "Maybe you'll help me find what I'm missing.."
the_boxer_50_166.jpg

Rory emanated bloodlust as she dashed towards Seth faster than he could see, plunging her blade into his waist. "As somebody who had Ether in her body, you're nowhere near good enough to contain it."

The energy within Seth's body was dispersed, "It's like a small cup trying to contain an ocean, it simply isn't possible." Seth could feel the tension leave his body as he fell to the ground.

"Well, if you keep this up, I may just kill you.." Rory braced herself. Not for Seth's attacks, but for the force of her own attack. "Maybe you'll help me find what I'm missing.."
the_boxer_50_166.jpg

Rory emanated bloodlust as she dashed towards Seth faster than he could see, plunging her blade into his waist. "As somebody who had Ether in her body, you're nowhere near good enough to contain it."

The energy within Seth's body was dispersed, "It's like a small cup trying to contain an ocean, it simply isn't possible." Seth could feel the tension leave his body as he fell to the ground.
''Thats because i don`t want to end up like you. Its a stable version so that i don`t get corrupted.'' he said reusing ether.

"Shut the hell up." Signus said and punched Seth square in the face, taking a gulp of coffee

"You admit to making kids have sex with eachother, just because "they would've done it eventually" and because you think it relieves pain. ****, I would accept you giving them Alcohol more then making them have sex!" Signus said, enraged by n what he just heard

"Shut the hell up." Signus said and punched Seth square in the face, taking a gulp of coffee

"You admit to making kids have sex with eachother, just because "they would've done it eventually" and because you think it relieves pain. ****, I would accept you giving them Alcohol more then making them have sex!" Signus said, enraged by n what he just heard
''Wow angry father there.'' he said stopping the punch with his hands.

''Hating me will only make stronger.'' he said.

"The worst part is that you also try and say shit like 'chaos isn't evil' or 'hedonism relieves pain' like it means something. Your a ******* disgrace Seth. Those children are soldiers who were simply attempting to celebrate after a hard battle, keyword being children.." Rory said, her rage emanating like she was a star of anger.

''Thanks about that.'' he said removing the sword from his guts.

''Now its mine.'' he said.
"Wow, you think you can steal it." Seth's body began to spontaneously explode, with Rory simply pulling it out. "I'm the only one who can actually wield it, dumb-****. Even if they aren't evil, they just explode."

(And yeah, Rory is holding the sword, Seth isn't breaking her grip anytime soon since, yknow, she's emphasized to be one of the physically strongest characters in the RP barring King Tiger and some other people..)

"Wow, you think you can steal it." Seth's body began to spontaneously explode, with Rory simply pulling it out. "I'm the only one who can actually wield it, dumb-****. Even if they aren't evil, they just explode."

(And yeah, Rory is holding the sword, Seth isn't breaking her grip anytime soon since, yknow, she's emphasized to be one of the physically strongest characters in the RP barring King Tiger and some other people..)
(King Tiger and Shalor I think are the only ones, Yharon is about her equal)

Signus finished his cup of coffee and slid in another one

''This form still requires more training.'' he said not caring about the damage.

''Lets go with Round 2 shall we.'' he said starting to use more ether his body becoming more like Rory 7th.

''I usually don`t use it but with you around i guess i can.'' he said starting to blitz everyone and pushing Rory away

King Tiger got into a stance, and started punching the air as if he was shadow boxing.

“what’s wrong with my punches? They seem alright to me”
"They're definitely alright..." Belial rubbed his chin. "But that's all. Just 'alright'.. Are you satisfied with that?" Belial said to King Tiger. "I'm not the strongest person around, but I'm knowledgeable."

Belial mimicked King Tiger's stance, performing the exact same movements. "This is how you punch." Belial then repeated this, except, this time, the movements seemed a lot more.. efficient. Like they were more focused and graceful. "This is how I punch. Far shorter movements, far less stamina, along with more efficiency."
((That goddess of power lady is physically stronger then her to I think ))
(Yeah. Rory has more than enough skill to make up for the plethora of characters physically stronger than her.)

"Idiot." Signus said, charging his power

"One knife to pierce every heart, now see the true technique of my assassination... Zabinya." Signus said, his knife suddenly being in Seth's heart with Signus behind him "enough is enough Seth, you have lived far too long. Rory, end this. Now." Signus said, taking another gulp of coffee

Seth is using ether to boast his power and all the carnage of the war made him stronger
(This matters how? Seth has the blade that should usually kill anybody instantly plunged into his stomach, along with Rory normally being unfathomably stronger than him physically.)

"Idiot." Signus said, charging his power

"One knife to pierce every heart, now see the true technique of my assassination... Zabinya." Signus said, his knife suddenly being in Seth's heart with Signus behind him "enough is enough Seth, you have lived far too long. Rory, end this. Now." Signus said, taking another gulp of coffee
"Gladly." Rory carved Seth's body into dozens of bloody pieces, using her immense strength to completely pulverize Seth's body. This continued until the very ground under her was turned into nothing but dust.

(Yeah, Seth is super-dead.)

Glad this is done. I really can`t continue with this RP. Timezone is a bitch. I miss out on important things because it happens when i am sleeping in my timezone and tutions take up much time
(Glad you're fine with this. I mean, I don't care if you are or not, Seth is an absolutely garbage character and I'm ecstatic he's gone lol.)

"Well, glad that's done, Rory, thank you for helping me, I really do care for Shalor, much as I hate to admit it, he is really like a son to me. But I do take pleasure in a well-done kill, so of all the cups of bitter darkness I've had, this one is easily the best!" Signus said happily, finishing his coffee

this was my first RP experiance and it was not as i expected i always missed out on the stuff and come late.
(This is also my first public RP experience so I understand, but if Seth did another 4th wall break or did some weird pedophile shit I was going to put my fist through my laptop.)
"Well, glad that's done, Rory, thank you for helping me, I really do care for Shalor, much as I hate to admit it, he is really like a son to me. But I do take pleasure in a well-done kill, so of all the cups of bitter darkness I've had, this one is easily the best!" Signus said, finishing his coffee
"It was no problem, dude. It's the same with Belial for me, if something happened to him again... Heh, I'd probably just kill myself or something. I need that kid." Rory said to Signus.

(It is a shame. I don't desire for anybody to hate this RP or the people in it, I want everybody to have fun even if a character is bad, but this was just a situation that called for this. I hope you have a better time somewhere else, dude.)

Back