• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Shit Rory is coming." he said teleporting to the organisation.

"Alright demons out now there is a crazy woman coming." he said banishing them and teleporting away.
Seth could feel somebody grab his shoulder, "Did I not tell you that I would ******* gut you the next time I saw you!?" Rory plunged her Goddess Cleaver into Seth's back, cutting him in half.

"That was the first cut, you freak. The next one will be your head."

Seth could feel somebody grab his shoulder, "Did I not tell you that I would ******* gut you the next time I saw you!?" Rory plunged her Goddess Cleaver into Seth's back, cutting him in half.

"That was the first cut, you freak. The next one will be your head."
"Harder mommy." he said in a perverted tone.

"Try if you want I will just come back." he said regenerating the wound and teleporting away.

"Harder mommy." he said in a perverted tone.

"Try if you want I will just come back." he said regenerating the wound and teleporting away.
Rory appeared in front of him again, "Yeah, no." Suddenly, Seth was incapable of moving. "First off, the Goddess Cleaver isn't at full capacity. So it kills in two hits, instead of one. Second off.."

Rory grabbed Seth by the neck, "The blade is the most positive thing in the multiverse. If it doesn't kill you in one hit, it definitely will in two for a freak like you. A useless and weak pedophile pervert shit-stain on the face of the god damn universe."

“Oh hey Masayoshi!” King Tiger said.

“of course! Belial and me didn’t spar for too long, I’ve still got plenty of energy left”
"That's good, I was thinking we should mix it up a bit, though," She answered, "Last time we fused to fight you, but now I want to try improving my strength as an individual. Maybe you can help me with getting stronger and better in melee combat..."

"I suppose that sounds alright..." Towa said with a smile.

Shalor dashed in and immediately took King Tiger off his feet, his style was clearly all grapples and throws, shown by incorporations of Judo and Wrestling
King Tiger sprawled, moving in such a way that he landed on top of Shalor while he fell. Immediately he attempted to flip the boy over and put Shalor into an armlock

“you may have the technique, but I’m a step above you in weight and muscle. Grappling won’t do ya any favors”

"That's good, I was thinking we should mix it up a bit, though," She answered, "Last time we fused to fight you, but now I want to try improving my strength as an individual. Maybe you can help me with getting stronger and better in melee combat..."

"I suppose that sounds alright..." Towa said with a smile.
“Sounds good! After me and Shalor finish up me and you can have at it!” king Tiger called out.

Rory appeared in front of him again, "Yeah, no." Suddenly, Seth was incapable of moving. "First off, the Goddess Cleaver isn't at full capacity. So it kills in two hits, instead of one. Second off.."

Rory grabbed Seth by the neck, "The blade is the most positive thing in the multiverse. If it doesn't kill you in one hit, it definitely will in two for a freak like you. A useless and weak pedophile pervert shit-stain on the face of the god damn universe."
''So much hatred you flatter me.'' he said physically pushing her arm back using a bit of aether to empower him.

''See you in the next wave.'' he said teleporting to one of his dimensions.

Belial watched as everybody sparred in front of him, sad that he was unable to properly fight as well. Although he couldn't fight, he could still point out flaws in their attacks.

While nobody had any particular flaws, there were some problems. "King Tiger, come over here for a second."
''So much hatred you flatter me.'' he said physically pushing her arm back using a bit of aether to empower him.

''See you in the next wave.'' he said teleporting to one of his dimensions.
Again, Rory easily followed him. "Do I have to spell it out? You can't run." She brought Signus with him, "Try and fight both of us. Try it."

"Yeah, but I have lifting strength." Shalor said, managing to escape the hold and putting King Tiger in a similar hold
“ooh? This kid ain’t normal” King Tiger said, watching him break through his hold and grapple him. He was hoping to go easy on him but Shalor was a much better fighter than he anticipated.

King Tiger quickly moves around on the ground, grabbing Shalor neck and attempting to slam his face onto the floor.

''I wonder.'' he said thinking about something.

''Lets see if aether can boast regeneration as well.'' he said using his blade coated in aether and making a small mark on his arm.

''Time to test it out.'' he said using chaos and chi as well to boast it.

''It works but a bit slow but considering that thing nearly killed me regenrating from it is an imporvement.'' he said as the wound began the heal.

Belial watched as everybody sparred in front of him, sad that he was unable to properly fight as well. Although he couldn't fight, he could still point out flaws in their attacks.

While nobody had any particular flaws, there were some problems. "King Tiger, come over here for a second."

“oh? You want something Belial?” King Tiger, said still on the ground with Shalor.

“ooh? This kid ain’t normal” King Tiger said, watching him break through his hold and grapple him. He was hoping to go easy on him but Shalor was a much better fighter than he anticipated.

King Tiger quickly moves around on the ground, grabbing Shalor neck and attempting to slam his face onto the floor.
Shalor was quick to reverse the situation, sending both himself and King Tiger to the ground on their faces, albeit both were unharmed due to the power to defense discrepancy of the two

"Well I am only Half-human, so of course I'm not normal!" Shalor responded, jumping to his feet deftly without a spec of dirt on his face

"Say Rory" Signus said, a cup of coffee magically being slid over to him and he took a gulp of it, shaking his head "do we kill him or just beat his ass so hard he'll make Yharon's state after the fight with the Ether-enhanced you look merciful?"
"I propose the latter." Rory said, "I bet everyone else would join us in beating his ass too.. We could get Shalor to use Enkidu to restrain him. He is a god, after all."

"It's Ether you dipshit, and don't worry, this'll only hurt the first quintillion times!" Signus responded, throwing the cup of coffee onto Seth and covering his whole head in coffee

"Signus brew 105, coming up." Signus said, another mug of coffee magically sliding into his hand

Shalor was quick to reverse the situation, sending both himself and King Tiger to the ground on their faces, albeit both were unharmed due to the power to defense discrepancy of the two

"Well I am only Half-human, so of course I'm not normal!" Shalor responded, jumping to his feet deftly without a spec of dirt on his face
“Oh so that’s how it is” King Tiger said, jumping to his feet as well.

“well then, want to continue?”

King Tiger raised his fists and assumed a combat stance, waiting for Shalor to make the first move. Shalor was skilled, but his attacks wouldn’t budge King Tiger ironclad defense.

"I dunno, I sense the feeling of two really pissed of parental figures beating the Living crap out of a bastard..." Shalor said

''Great they are here.'' he said.

''Oh well time to fight i guess. Activate Ether Mode.'' he said his body begining to cover in it.

''NOW THEN SHALL WE BEGIN.'' he said his voice becoming more powerful and twisted.
Signus casually took a gulp of coffee "so, trying to use Ether huh? Shall I go use Yharon's sword which is specifically meant to screw beings that use Ether?" Signus said casually

"I dunno, I sense the feeling of two really pissed of parental figures beating the Living crap out of a bastard..." Shalor said

Signus casually took a gulp of coffee "so, trying to use Ether huh? Shall I go use Yharon's sword which is specifically meant to screw beings that use Ether?" Signus said casually
"Screw you.'' he said blitzing him and punching him breaking some of his ribs.

Back