• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

''Well now that is taken care of i am going back to the red light district.'' The majin prepared teleported out of the battlefield.

''I need to complete the ascension quicker.'' He thought. After seeing the power of the calamity he grew unsure of his power to protect his paradise. Ascension was one of his long terms goal. Here in the dream world faith and belief have more power. If enough believe in something hard enough it can become true. His plan was to exploit that and make enough people believe in his power hard enough for him to become a true god. Right now he was an a psuedo god

Archaon and Durghur landed with the Slayer of Kings burning as bright as a sun before it faded to no heat at all

"The plot requires me to not slaughter you all where you stand."

a surge of chaotic energies suddenly consumed Archaon and Durghur

"I will be ready when the plot calls for your attack Archaon." Jotaro said with some anger in his voice, but with full knowledge that attacking Archaon now may mean death

"Till next we meet Harmonists." Archaon said with an indecipherable tone in his voice as he disappeared to elsewhere on the planet

Jotaro stood with his wounds very slowly healing due to his over time regeneration but realized he had never had the time to introduce himself before this

"The name is Jotaro Kujo, I will be helping you defeat the Calamity's and Monarchists." Jotaro said uniformly, clearly unbothered by his wounds
''A jojo fan i see.''

''Nice to meet you i am well lets just call me Majin. Harmony is kind of lacking people of your power.''

Reappearing to watch the calamity fade away, Towa smiled.

"As expected, I was right," Towa said before detecting Majin, "Oooh, I like the feel of that..."

Masayoshi, meanwhile, looked toward the other Harmonists.

"It was an honor to work alongside you all, even for what appeared to be a few moments..." Masayoshi said, "I'm Masayoshi."

Reappearing to watch the calamity fade away, Towa smiled.

"As expected, I was right," Towa said before detecting Majin, "Oooh, I like the feel of that..."

Masayoshi, meanwhile, looked toward the other Harmonists.

"It was an honor to work alongside you all, even for what appeared to be a few moments..." Masayoshi said, "I'm Masayoshi."
''My my if you are going to look atleast let me put my sexy clothes.'' The majin said detecting Towa checking out on him.

Nightmare simply got upset because of how these calamities are drawing power out of nowhere, he disappeared and reappeared in his apartment, Mark took control over the body and Nightmare disappeared.

"Damn, I need more power or a Deus ex machina" he said before falling unconscious in a dream (I saw the movie called the Origin, apparently it is possible to dream within a dream and by a quick search in Google there is a phenomenon that makes this is possible, so I went to sleep in the Dream world😴)

As the battle ended...​

The ground began to violently shake and crack, red light spewing from the cracks in the ground! A chasm in the world opened up, an enormous amalgam surfacing in the sky...
Balor_28Senshinkan29.png

It was a sign that the third wave was starting because of the death of the main Calamity... The eye remained closed, prepared to unleash an unimaginable amount of evil once the wave truly began.

(hERE, Next wave.)

Masayoshi looked up at the incoming wave. She had used her Time Stop, so it'd be a while before she could use it again. No matter, though. She was still ready and willing to do battle with her opponents. Duplicating herself, Masayoshi and her duplicates all wielded their gavels, getting into position to battle the incoming wave.

Jotaro's wounds were suddenly healed

"Hey Jotaro! What's happen-" Joseph Joestar saw the eye in the distance and shouted

"OH! NO! OH! MY! GOD! What is that essence of Evil?!?!"

"Gimme a damn break... why are you here Gramps?" Jotaro said, surprised to see his old man here

SLLUUURRRRRRPPPPPP....

4299dde820faca53669e2e6cd8072936.png

A heavy supply of spaghetti is sent traveling through her mouth
as she eyes the situation through her goggles. The atmosphere of Pulp Fiction's famous diner is that of an otherworldly one. It was indeed torn down, but through Dreams, someone desperately wanted it back. Thus, there they were. Eating inside of a ghost. The scientist was unreadable in this state. Merely observing both the gigantic battle and her food as she sat patiently in her seat. Finally, as the last pasta was done entering her lips, she perked up.

"I was right. It happened naturally. Fascinating. I want a Sprite."

A wave of her hand. A waitress just happened to slide one in her hand. One that she had subtly managed to instill the power of suggestion into just a few moments prior. Her finger dipped itself inside of the tomato sauce and slipped it inside of her mouth. Lifting her head upwards as she plopped her feet onto the table, she lingered on the taste for a few moments. Thinking over both that and the inescapable thought of Rory. As her boots lightly tapped against each other, she chapped her lips and gave a deep breath.

"Tangy."

(This is a civilization thing not a yharim thing)

A hill in the distance shattered and faded away to reveal a beautiful city, a utopia perhaps, which caught Jotoro's eye, who used his enhanced sight to see a being standing on the temple in the middle of the city, the being wore golden armor and had a purple cape covering most of his armored body, the being in turn looked back at Jotaro

"I'm here to help!" Joseph said, recovering from his shock quickly

"Gramps... do you see that city?" Jotaro pointed at the city, taking his eyes off Yharim for a bit to turn his head to look at his grandfather

Joseph looked at where Jotaro was pointing "yeah, what about it?"

Jotaro looked back at the temple but the being had vanished, only for a blue light to catch his eye in the direction of Joseph

Joseph had turned on his heels to face Yharim who spoke in an indecipherable tone

"Ah, the Harmonists. Still fighting Chaos I see. A cause I respect, but ridding chaos from the Multiverse is something that can only be achieved much later, but I will achieve perfection in at least a good portion of the Multiverse, but that is a goal that I must fight out the waves to achieve, and apsolutely nothing will stand in my way."

Jotaro and Joseph could already tell that this guy didn't care about the Harmonists or the Monarchists. He wanted to overhaul Creation it seemed, and he just made it clear that he would allow nothing to get in the way of his goal

Masayoshi and her duplicates blasted energy at the incoming wave (since that's still a thing), with the main Masayoshi firing as she closed her eyes. Right now, she was checking timelines, scouring for the most favorable one. Once one was sighted, she would then shift probability to make it more likely to occur, as well as acting instinctively on what she needed to do herself to make the outcome more likely to be the one she desired.

"This is the way," Masayoshi said to herself.

The eye that had appeared in the ground, signifying the starting of the next wave, had yet to open... Minor monsters and demons that couldn't even really called calamities were appearing, but at this point, there was nothing to truly worry about. It was strange, as usually a major calamity would be summoned, but only mere grunts were summoned this time. It was a curious phenomenon, but perhaps it was better this way for those who'd fought to get a break from fighting world-ending evil...

SLLUUURRRRRRPPPPPP....

4299dde820faca53669e2e6cd8072936.png

A heavy supply of spaghetti is sent traveling through her mouth
as she eyes the situation through her goggles. The atmosphere of Pulp Fiction's famous diner is that of an otherworldly one. It was indeed torn down, but through Dreams, someone desperately wanted it back. Thus, there they were. Eating inside of a ghost. The scientist was unreadable in this state. Merely observing both the gigantic battle and her food as she sat patiently in her seat. Finally, as the last pasta was done entering her lips, she perked up.

"I was right. It happened naturally. Fascinating. I want a Sprite."

A wave of her hand. A waitress just happened to slide one in her hand. One that she had subtly managed to instill the power of suggestion into just a few moments prior. Her finger dipped itself inside of the tomato sauce and slipped it inside of her mouth. Lifting her head upwards as she plopped her feet onto the table, she lingered on the taste for a few moments. Thinking over both that and the inescapable thought of Rory. As her boots lightly tapped against each other, she chapped her lips and gave a deep breath.

"Tangy."

Kill-Gaia, the maddened devil, simply stared at her eating. Fawning over one of his favorite targets. He'd refused to remove his mask even when asked repeatedly, so he couldn't eat but he was more than content just watching her, analyzing her. He tapped his feet, leaning on one arm, the thought of Rory hadn't slipped from his mind either... He was rather excited to see what she could do after all this time, hearing how she got there or her story didn't particularly matter to him in the slightest.

"I bet you're rather curious about her too."

He leaned forward, wanting to know her opinion on the matter. He honestly didn't care, he'd kill both of them either way, but since she was his date he felt like listening to what she thought on the matter of Rory was the least he could do. Plus, she was hot, and that was a plus to him.

"I know you like your little schemes with that girl."

"And your chaotic existence in unneeded. But like has been mentioned before the plot requires me not to slay you where you stand." Yharim said with his voice a deathly calm

Joseph turned to Yharim "And your next line is "as for you two, keep track of him for me, I'll need to know where he is when I crush him." Right?"

"as for you two, keep track of him for me, I'll need to know where he is when I crush him-" Yharim paused with an amused tone

"And your next line is "Hee Hee Hee! I've played a trick on you!"

"Hee Hee Hee! I've played a trick on you!" Joseph paused and then said with a bit of anger in his voice "Hey! That's my trick!"

"Jeez, you guys like to mess around way too much." Jotaro and Joseph could feel someone's hand rest on their shoulders. "And stop breaking the 4th wall, you'll cause a time paradox." The man of shadows, Nil, suddenly appeared in the area, sighing.

"You Joestars are needed, we've got some stuff to discuss, so step bothering King-Golden-Dickface.(Yharim.)"

"If it isnt the information station, you two should go with him, if he is bothering you then perhaps it's important." Yharim said, ignoring the insult

"Gimme a break." Jotaro said his catchphrase

"I hope it isn't too serious." Joseph said with a normal tone as both went with Nil

Urial’s eyes began to wander, jumping back and forth, left and right, up and down before fixing his gaze on Yharim.

“I may not be able to see your future golden one, but I can tell that you are quite powerful. You must be given that you could bypass my precognition. I am not here to fight against you so you needn’t worry if that is your concern.” Urial said

"He's right, I wouldn't be bothering you two if it wasn't important. Yknow that weird big eye thing that appeared at the start of the third wave? Well, Rory, who's hired me to gather all the Harmonists I can, she's sorta worried about that. She's pretty smart with these sorts of things nowadays." Nil pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as they walked down a mountain, then through a small ocean, and finally to a small hut in a forest.

"I am not worried. It is just there's an atrocious Spawn of chaos in my presence Urial." Yharim said calmly
"He's right, I wouldn't be bothering you two if it wasn't important. Yknow that weird big eye thing that appeared at the start of the third wave? Well, Rory, who's hired me to gather all the Harmonists I can, she's sorta worried about that. She's pretty smart with these sorts of things nowadays." Nil pulled out a cigarette, lighting it as they walked down a mountain, then through a small ocean, and finally to a small hut in a forest.
Joseph and Jotaro followed silently

"A hut? Why do I feel like there is someone in there?" Joseph said

(Quite literally nothing, lol.)
(OK then, I suppose Masayoshi is going to actually be dealing with stuff from this wave some more lol)

Masayoshi observed the arrival of the individual. Gathering Harmonists? This was interesting... Creating another temporal snapshot in time of herself, she had this duplicate speak to the individual. The other Masayoshis would continue to engage with the creatures from the third wave.

"What did I hear about gathering Harmonists?" She asked.

Inside the hut lay the white-haired knight, sipping a glass of tea as she ran her fingers through her silky mane. "Ah, Nil. It seems you've gathered them all here as I asked." Nil then scratched his head, "I didn't gather all of them, the judge just came on her own." Rory then chuckled, "Don't worry about that, you'll still be getting paid."

She got up from her chair and lifted a bag filled with hundreds of thousands of dollars up, handing it to Nil. "You're a Harmonist as well Nil, are you sure you don't want to stay?" Nil put out his cigarette, grinding it into the wall of the hut. "I'm an observer and info broker. I don't take sides." He grabs the bag.

"I've brought them here, so my job is done." Nil walks off, glady holding his bag of cash. Rory sighs, and then clasps her hands together, smiling. "Would any of you like some tea?"

Back