• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

''Now then lets test out the mode.'' he said before tiger appeared.

"I am not interested in kids" he said before resuming his testing

''Lets first start out with the thing that nearly killed me.'' he said summoning his blade.

''Lets see this is how Rory did it.'' he said before firing a blast from his blade unlike Rory his was blue color the blast nearly destroyed the galaxy.

''Okay i need to tune down the power.'' he said.

King Tiger opens a portal, and suddenly teleports to seths location

“Seth if I catch you doing anything with children I’ll personally kick your ass”
King Tiger said bluntly.

“You try to help sometimes, so I know you ain’t completely irredeemable. But you take it too far”

“Fix it” King Tiger said in a threatening tone.

king Tiger went back to the group , and sighed.
"Glad you told him off." Belial said, "Now for some training. Mind if we spar? I'm rather rusty."

(Oh yeah, I could probably do a post of Toyoshi fighting Mira now. Heck, I should also probably make a Mira page. Buuuut first...)

"Towa, may I have a word with you?" Masayoshi said.

"I don't see why not..." She replied.

"Good."

Masayoshi grabbed Towa's hand and dragged her into another room.

"What did you do to me?" She asked her Summoning Dream.

"Excuse me?"

"What did you do? You and your 'darlings' and weird comments.... You have to be responsible for this..."

"I still have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Towa, that weird flirting stuff you would do might have started to rub off on me... It's like I want to say stuff like that around one of our teammates...."

"I don't think I'm responsible for that," Towa said with a smile, "The flirting, perhaps, but wanting to say it only to one teammate? Not at all."

"Just be honest, is this some weird joke you're playing with some kind of mind manipulation?"

"If I wanted to play a joke on you, I'd tell you your fashion sense is good. Yoshi, this is something you've started feeling all by yourself..."

Masayoshi thought about it for a bit, and what Towa was saying made sense.

"Well then should I let them know?"

"The worst thing they could say is no."

Masayoshi nodded. Countless trials, never nervous. Even in the midst of all this madness she kept a bold face. However, now, of all times, she was getting nervous, and it wasn't even really due to the Apothesis situation... It was because she caught feelings for someone....

"Man, I'm weird..." She thought to herself with a slight chuckle.
(Just noticed this, and it's very adorable.)

((Lowkey true though, If Seth actually did any lasting harm to people, King Tiger would 100% throw hands))

"Glad you told him off." Belial said, "Now for some training. Mind if we spar? I'm rather rusty."
“No problem Kid, show me what ya got.”

King Tiger gets into a combat stance and looks at Belial, waiting for him to throw an attack. He wasn’t sure how strong he was in his injured state, so he wanted to gauge Belial power before attacking.

((Lowkey true though, If Seth actually did any lasting harm to people, King Tiger would 100% throw hands))
(King Tiger beating Seth's ass sounds ******* amazing.)
King Tiger gets into a combat stance and looks at Belial, waiting for him to throw an attack. He wasn’t sure how strong he was in his injured state, so he wanted to gauge Belial power before attacking.
"Let's see.." Belial threw a punch towards King Tiger. It was slow and didn't seem to carry much power in it, like it was being thrown by a mere child. Well, Belial was a child, but he of course wasn't an ordinary kid.

"Is that all you think I got?"

Belial's fist suddenly accelerated, hitting King Tiger in the stomach. The slow punch was simply to use Belial's poor physical condition to confuse Tiger, to make him believe he was that weak.

Belial dashed towards King Tiger, making his body vibrate, delivering a flurry of punches that shook King Tiger's insides. But that was simply a feint, as during said process, Belial was also delivering kicks to his legs to make him lose his balance rapidly.

King Tiger took Belial assault head on. Spitting up blood as his insides were visibly shaken form the force of the boys attacks. However, King Tiger defensive training kicked in, hardening his body and preventing him from tripping from Belial attack. It was clear his iron defense wouldn’t be broken so easily.

“You certainly don’t fight like your injured” King Tiger said, a grin on his face.

before Belial could continue his kicks, King Tiger grabbed the boys leg, and with a mighty heave, he threw the boy face first into the ground.

Before his face could slam into the ground, which would do considerable damage to him, Belial teleported behind King Tiger, delivering a kick to the back of his head. "Adjusting to fighting has never been hard." It simply displayed Belial's absurd ability to adapt to the situation, as he was already fighting fine even with his injuries.

But, that didn't mean much. Even if he could perform just fine, his body had set a limit on his stamina to make sure he didn't completely break himself from fighting. It was a battle of endurance between the two.

“This kids a handful, man was a cripple a few minutes ago, yet he’s adapted so quickly” King Tiger thought

“You never cease to amaze Belial”

King Tiger hardened his skull at the point of impact, his instinctual reactions allowing him to defend even when caught off guard by the boys blow. While the damage wasn’t completely mitigated, it allows him to power through the attack.

Turning around quickly, he grabbed the kid by the arm, using his matter manipulation to bind the child at the subatomic level. Raising his hand, he delivered a vicious throat chop to Belial neck.

"Well, that was a decent test, we would say..." Toyoshi said to Kill-Gaia.
"But not enough." Kill-Gaia got up from this throne, "I need you ripe, Toyoshi. I need you stronger for what I'm planning next. So.. I'll give you an opponent. An opponent who you can go all out against."

(lol. Also, would you mind replying to my most recent post?)
(Real sorry! I keep getting immersed, if that's an excuse lol.)

(Real sorry! I keep getting immersed, if that's an excuse lol.)
(It's fine, bro, I completely understand. No need to apologize, I'm just giving reminders.)

"But not enough." Kill-Gaia got up from this throne, "I need you ripe, Toyoshi. I need you stronger for what I'm planning next. So.. I'll give you an opponent. An opponent who you can go all out against."
"Very well, but we do plan on keeping Mira around, if you don't mind...." Toyoshi replied.

“This kids a handful, man was a cripple a few minutes ago, yet he’s adapted so quickly” King Tiger thought

“You never cease to amaze Belial”

King Tiger hardened his skull at the point of impact, his instinctual reactions allowing him to defend even when caught off guard by the boys blow. While the damage wasn’t completely mitigated, it allows him to power through the attack.

Turning around quickly, he grabbed the kid by the arm, using his matter manipulation to bind the child at the subatomic level. Raising his hand, he delivered a vicious throat chop to Belial neck.
Belial focused his power on his neck, defending against King Tiger's chop, although he couldn't completely block such a strong attack, which caused him to cough up spit and blood. "Damnit!"

Belial attempted to counter King Tiger's matter manipulation with his own, but it was a lost cause, Belial's weakened state just couldn't measure up. This was just a spar, so there was no need to go so serious either way.

"I guess it's my loss. It seems I'm a little too weak for this, currently."
"Very well, but we do plan on keeping Mira around, if you don't mind...." Toyoshi replied.
"Oh, I know.." Kill-Gaia walked over to Mira, placing his hand on Mira's shoulder. "Rejoice, boy. I'm going to give you a very precious gift. Enjoy it while it lasts."

Suddenly, a flash of dark light surrounded Mira's body as Gaia seemed to have granted him some form of power. Mira's body was heavily augmented as the energy was transferred into him.

"Here's your opponent."
316.png

"Meet Super Mira."

Towa and Masayoshi looked toward what took place.

"So, we're training now?" Masayoshi asked.

"I'd love a sparring partner," Towa said, "It wouldn't be kind of me to embarrass Masayoshi here in front of you all..."

"You'd embarrass me, alright. I'd beat you so badly they'd think you took a dive. That's the wrestling term for it, right?"

Towa and Masayoshi looked toward what took place.

"So, we're training now?" Masayoshi asked.

"I'd love a sparring partner," Towa said, "It wouldn't be kind of me to embarrass Masayoshi here in front of you all..."

"You'd embarrass me, alright. I'd beat you so badly they'd think you took a dive. That's the wrestling term for it, right?"
"Your relationship is very passive-aggressive." Belial said as he got up, "I'll need a bit more time to recover before I can fight, so for now, maybe play with King Tiger in my stead."

Horus teleported back to watch King Tiger fight "So turns out the orgy's still going on. They asked if I wanted to join. I got the **** out of dodge while I still could."

Back