• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I- JUST- WHAT." Rory couldn't control her words. Tears began pouring down her face uncontrollably as she fell to her knees. "Mother.." She didn't let him talk, just grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug without saying anything, a look of disbelief still plastered across her face.

Enkidu completely wrapped around Seth's neck and sent him light years away, Shalor clearly didn't want to deal with Seth at the moment. Enkidu vanished from around Seth's neck in a second

"I hope he doesn't come back any time soon..." Shalor said before continuing, confused "What does degenerate mean?"

(Alright, finally time to do the Toyoshi VS Mira, I guess...)

The battle between the creator and creation raged on, and Toyoshi smiled at the occurrence. She had created essentially a simulation of various other opponents, and could now battle against that to test her skills. A surge of white electric energy came from Mira, surrounding a barrage of energy balls he launched toward Toyoshi. The electric surge and the lightning was unmistakable, even in spite of its different color: it was Valdagyðja's lightning, or rather, a mimicry, an imitation of her actual technique. The balls all homed in on Toyoshi, who repelled them with swings of her staff. However, the balls turned into a plethora of different weapons, all rushing back in toward Toyoshi to attack and bombard her from different angles. Toyoshi was now forced into more of a melee position, swinging her staff to practice parrying the weapons and improving her skill in close quarters combat.

Mira seized advantage of Toyoshi's preoccupation to rush toward her, launching a powerful drop kick in her direction. Apparently, Mira had also taken after King Tiger's usage of wrestling and other martial arts. Utilizing her ki, Toyoshi made a barrier, being capable of reacting to it through the connection Towa and Masayoshi had with each other bolstering their reactions and speeds to go far above what they could normally process. The fusion would really have to stay alert, with this bringing the spar she had with King Tiger himself to her remembrance.

"My my! We've really outdone ourselves creating you!" Toyoshi said. Mira didn't give an answer, as he was focused on fulfilling the objective of fighting Toyoshi at his full strength. Toyoshi then went back on the offensive, launching off more of the magic arrows toward a singular point on Mira's body. Much to Mira's fortune, he possessed Toyoshi's ability to see possible outcomes and react accordingly, thus absorbing the arrows. Taking an opportunity to try and put Toyoshi on the back foot, the creation amped his speed by creating and fusing with his own duplicates, rushing at full speed toward his creator in an attempt to blitz her with a barrage of blows he couldn't possibly react to.

Or, that's what he would have done.

The moment Mira lunged at full speed toward a smiling Toyoshi, he found himself drop to the ground, incapable of moving.

"W-What did you-"

"You may possess our abilities, but you've clearly started to neglect the vast amount of intelligence we possess. We enchanted the arrows you absorbed, inducing the concepts of immobility and surrender on you," Toyoshi said, "However, we do believe that's enough for now. Good job, Mira..."

Toyoshi allowed Mira to move, and her creation rose to his feet.

"Well, that was a decent test, we would say..." Toyoshi said to Kill-Gaia.

Masayoshi and Towa made their way to where all of the commotion was.

"What's going on?" Towa asked the others.

"Wait, hold on a sec... He's back?" Masayoshi said, confused but also excited. A lot of their plan to prevent Rory from nuking all that exists from orbit kind of hinged on him, after all. At least, that's what she thought.

"I'm just listing your track record, and underage people in an orgy with you watching and participating is pedophilia you idiot. Now shall we drag you back here? I believe Rory and Signus has some choice things they want to do to you as parental figures." Draedon said

Horus rubbed the bridge of his nose "God this day's been a train wreck. I'm out!" he said as he teleported to the party with the other soldiers to check on Jormungandr.

(It's funny Seth thinks nobody can fly to another galaxy to find him.)

"Now that we have that nuisance out of the way..." Rory picked Belial up, "Mother, what is this?" He started sweating, "Gimme a kiss!" Belial shook his head, "Absolutely not. Not in front of friend Shalor, that would be extremely embarrassing."

"Kiss. Now!" Belial shook his head once more, "I refuse!" Belial broke free from his mother's grip, jumping away. "Cmon! At least on the cheek! We've never done anything like this before!" Belial continued to shake his head.

"Mother, that is unnecessary." Before Belial could jump away, Rory teleported behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "See? Was that so bad?" Belial responded, "No, actually... We should do that more often." Rory smiled, "I'm really glad your back... But I should be preparing for our next battle."

Rory gave Belial a pat on the head, "Stay safe!" Rory teleported away, Belial having a look of sadness on his face. "It's so riveting.." His voice cracked, "That happiness she displays. I wish to preserve it, even though I know a time will come where she'll change..."

King Tiger opens a portal, and suddenly teleports to seths location

“Seth if I catch you doing anything with children I’ll personally kick your ass”
King Tiger said bluntly.

“You try to help sometimes, so I know you ain’t completely irredeemable. But you take it too far”

“Fix it” King Tiger said in a threatening tone.

king Tiger went back to the group , and sighed.

Back