• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Horus sighed "I see what you're trying to say. Well, your mother is essentially going to destroy everything in a matter of years, once she gains enough power. We want you to awaken to help deal with it as it's essentially fated to happen and as you should know, you're outside of fate."

Horus sighed "I see what you're trying to say. Well, your mother is essentially going to destroy everything in a matter of years, once she gains enough power. We want you to awaken to help deal with it as it's essentially fated to happen and as you should know, you're outside of fate."
"I heard that. Ahzad told me." Belial said, "And I already know the outcome." He spoke with a grimace in his voice, "And it isn't something I desire to face. The variables that can lead her to power are immeasurable. It could be one thing, or another, or another. I may be freed from this narrative, but that does not mean I can change the narratives of others."

“Well…their must be something we can do, right?!” King Tiger said.

“we aren’t just going to sit around waiting for Rory to kill everyone!”
"In the end, it all depends on her and the people around her." Belial said to everyone, "When the time comes, will she overcome her nature? Or will she succumb? To do that, she does not need me. Nobody needs me, not now."

"Y-... I-..." Horus tried to respond but he couldn't. Belial was one of the smartest beings in the entire world and if he believed this was the case, he was likely right.

He sighed "Well, if the time does come, and we fail and she does succumb, will you be there?"

"In the end, it all depends on her and the people around her." Belial said to everyone, "When the time comes, will she overcome her nature? Or will she succumb? To do that, she does not need me. Nobody needs me, not now."
“Even if that’s the case…” King Tiger said

“Rory cares about you more than pretty much anyone. The look on her face when she saw your body….you mean a lot to her, and I’m sure she means a lot to you as well”

“You say it depends on the people around her right? YOU could be around her. YOU could help talk her down when she gets too angry, or sad, or whatever the hell would cause her to destroy the ******* universe”

“Come back to us. Come back to Rory.”

"Y-... I-..." Horus tried to respond but he couldn't. Belial was one of the smartest beings in the entire world and if he believed this was the case, he was likely right.

He sighed "Well, if the time does come, and we fail and she does succumb, will you be there?"
"Heh.. What difference will it make?" Belial stared at Horus as Shalor squeezed him, his eyes like a void that just sucked the desire from his mind.

"I NEED YOU!!!"

Shalor shouted, his voice full of sadness and pain at missing his friend
"My body is ruined," Belial responded. "I'll have scars that will never heal." His voice cracked. "The air hurts my skin, and nearly all my power is drained." Belial breathed heavily, "I cannot do anything for you, friend Shalor."

(Oh yeah, I could probably do a post of Toyoshi fighting Mira now. Heck, I should also probably make a Mira page. Buuuut first...)

"Towa, may I have a word with you?" Masayoshi said.

"I don't see why not..." She replied.

"Good."

Masayoshi grabbed Towa's hand and dragged her into another room.

"What did you do to me?" She asked her Summoning Dream.

"Excuse me?"

"What did you do? You and your 'darlings' and weird comments.... You have to be responsible for this..."

"I still have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Towa, that weird flirting stuff you would do might have started to rub off on me... It's like I want to say stuff like that around one of our teammates...."

"I don't think I'm responsible for that," Towa said with a smile, "The flirting, perhaps, but wanting to say it only to one teammate? Not at all."

"Just be honest, is this some weird joke you're playing with some kind of mind manipulation?"

"If I wanted to play a joke on you, I'd tell you your fashion sense is good. Yoshi, this is something you've started feeling all by yourself..."

Masayoshi thought about it for a bit, and what Towa was saying made sense.

"Well then should I let them know?"

"The worst thing they could say is no."

Masayoshi nodded. Countless trials, never nervous. Even in the midst of all this madness she kept a bold face. However, now, of all times, she was getting nervous, and it wasn't even really due to the Apothesis situation... It was because she caught feelings for someone....

"Man, I'm weird..." She thought to herself with a slight chuckle.

(Sorry, whenever shit like this happens where everybody is talking to a single character, it's hard to respond to everyone.)
((Lol all good man, appreciate the work you put in))

“So that’s it then? Your just going to abandon all the people who care about you? Just going to sit inside your little mind dimension and not help us?!” King Tiger said, his anger rising.

“THINK OF HOW RORY FEELS! Seeing your unconscious, half dead body in the dome every time she visits you. Do you know how happy she would be if she saw her SON wake up?”

Last edited:
"It's better this way." Belial said as he chuckled, "I was never supposed to exist. I was always dead, literally. I simply forced myself back into existence, and I knew there would be a time where reality would correct it.." He said, but suddenly...

"So what!?" Ahzad slapped Belial, knocking him out of Shalor's grip. "Ahzad, what the hell!?-" Then a punch was delivered, "So what if your body is ruined? So what if you're already dead!?"

Ahzad punched Belial once more in the stomach, causing him to fall down. "The Belial I know is calm and logical, but he has incredible willpower." Ahzad grabbed him by his collar and lifted him up.

"But if he couldn't ever rely on anyone else.. If he couldn't even go to his mother, he'd always come to me. We've never been separated. I am your servant and you are my master. But what right.."

Ahzad assailed Belial with blows, "WHAT RIGHT DOES THAT GIVE YOU TO ABANDON ME!? IF FOR NOBODY ELSE, THINK OF ME! ME!! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THERE! I'VE ALWAYS LISTENED! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO ABANDON ALL THAT!?"

Ahzad stopped after his rant, moving away from Belial. He didn't seem to have been phased by the flurry of punches that had been delivered to him. "..Ahzad." Belial got up, looking to the group.

"I.." His voice was stable, but he was also confused. "I.. Didn't.." Ahzad spoke up, "It's time to stop feeling sorry for yourself. If not even for me, do it for yourself. My Lord, please, fight."

"
I.."

Shalor remained silent but stared Belial in the eyes, his own red eyes hardening into rubies and the tears clearing up, the narrow slits that were Shalor's pupils were onyx

"Come back with us Belial, recovery will always have some hiccups, so stand and fight for what you believe in!" Shalor shouted, newfound strength in his voice, not a trace of the previous sadness and pain remaining

((Lol all good man, appreciate the work you put in))
(I do too much for you people. I appreciate the comment lol.)

Belial trembled as he looked into the air. It seemed as if he was about to cry, but.. "Ha.." He simply began cackling. "Hahahaha..!!!" He laughed out loud as he stared into space, soon looking back to the group.

"I was a fool." He clenched his fist, "A fool to think I could run away for as long as possible.." He plunged his hand into the space, "It's time to accelerate the healing process." Ahzad tilted his head, "What do you mean..?"

"This time, I'll forcefully accelerate the healing of my cells from within my own mind! The process will take an enormous portion of my lifespan, but now is the time!!" He was determined.

A flash of light surrounded Belial as a smile was plastered over his face, "My Lord, what are you doing!?" Belial yelled out, "This time.. I'm not going to hide! LET'S DO THIS!"

An explosion occurred within his consciousness, propelling everybody out of his mind forcefully as he did something to accelerate the healing of his body rapidly at the cost of an enormous portion of his own lifespan..

"Ugh.." Ahzad rubbed his head as everybody returned to their physical bodies, "Belial..?" Ahzad stood up, looking towards the bed that Belial laid on, realizing his body had disappeared.

"Healing process, partially completed." Belial was standing there, his body now recognizable. He winded up his arm, stretching out. "The scars still show, unfortunately."

"No need. I've healed myself at a cost." Belial said, "Ahzad, I'll require some clothes." Ahzad nodded, "Of course, My Lord." Before Ahzad went off to fulfill his order, Belial called to him once again.

"Ahzad.. Thank You." Ahzad smiled, "It was nothing." He disappeared for a second before returning and bringing Belial a set of clothes. He swiftly put them on, "This should do."
ffd99cc0775addedebf2121d9799f12c.jpg

"Let's not waste anymore time. Where is my mother?"

"Probably not." Belial said, "If she lost in a fight, she's probably off training somewhere. A loss never flies by her head, she's stubborn like that." Belial then turned to everybody, "I'm sure you all could use some training yourselves."

King Tiger hesitated….

“Rory is dangerous. She’s a great women and fantastic leader, but we already know that their are other things at play with her.” King Tiger said, his tone serious.

“I would just like to be prepared in case anything….happens.”

“I’m a simple man. I’m not a great strategist or ingenious planner like you or Masayoshi. The only way I can prepare for threats is to be physically strong enough to stop them. And that’s what I intend to accomplish.”

"Considering what you said, about us being able to help her change, perhaps it would be best to not treat her as a threat, maybe a potential one but not a full threat."

"Think what you will," Belial said. He clearly didn't want to consider his mother an enemy, but, if it came to that, he also knew that he would have to act against her to save the world.

After a bit of walking, they ended up in Rory's personal training area. "It seems she's been busy.." She simply sat there meditating. "Meditation training, huh?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In her own mind, Rory had been repeatedly fighting Valdagyðja through the use of meditation training. She could use her Mystic Eyes to do it passively, but using those for to long would overload her brain and kill her, so she simply used this.

"Damn.. I still can't win." What could she possibly be missing? Was it power? Experience? Skill? She had all of those, but the Goddess of Power would always come a few steps ahead of her no matter what. "What is it I'm missing..?"

Rory opened her eyes, sighing. She turned to the group, "Oh, hey Beli." Rory said to Belial casually. "Wait a second.." Rory looked to Belial, then to everyone else, then back to Belial, and then to everyone else.

"I- UH- WHA-" She was incredibly happy beyond measure, but she was also unfathomably confused..

''Finally done .'' he said suceding in stabalizing his aether mode.

''Still needs works though.'' he said the method of which was using positive energy counteract it. Usually this won`t work since the aether is too powerful. But to fix it he used less aether.

''Stability over power for now.'' he said.

Back