• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Well then it's probably best to just tell them and get them to help us. If they do ask, we'll just say you told us that he was asleep of his own will and we wanted to try and convince him to awaken" Horus said

Rory noticed the thunderous roar of the Goddess of Power easily, which alarmed her, causing her to turn to the door. "It seems somebody is calling for me.." Rory gave Shalor a pat on the head.

"I've got to take care of something. Take care of Belial, all right? Don't leave his side." Rory said as she teleported to Valdagyðja, crossing her arms. "Hey there, hotstuff. I don't suppose your here for a friendly chat.."
"No, I'm not. Months ago, you proved to be the closest thing to a challenge I've experienced in a long time," She said, "I'm hoping you can prove to be a worthy adversary for a second time. I've given you months of time to grow stronger, and I do hope you do not disappoint..."

The Goddess of Power smiled, waiting in anticipation for the battle to begin.

"No, I'm not. Months ago, you proved to be the closest thing to a challenge I've experienced in a long time," She said, "I'm hoping you can prove to be a worthy adversary for a second time. I've given you months of time to grow stronger, and I do hope you do not disappoint..."

The Goddess of Power smiled, waiting in anticipation for the battle to begin.
"Sorry to break it to you, but that wasn't my power. It was an entirely different power possessing my body that gave you a challenge, not my own." Rory said, attempting to get Val to go away.

Rory sighed, "Fine if that's what gets you to chill out." Rory summoned her Goddess Cleaver, grasping it tightly. She pointed it at Valdagyðja, "Make the first move."
"With pleasure!" Valdagyðja said, swinging her kanabo. A surge of crimson electricity emitted from it, launching at Rory. However, this was merely a feint. The Goddess of Power almost instantly appears behind Rory the second she goes to react to the electricity. Bringing the weaker of her arms back, her left arm, she launches a jab casually. Should the attack connect, she would slide forward, bringing her leg out to catch Rory before bringing it back and swiftly launching a knee strike with the same leg. Immediately after this, she launches another kick with that leg, jumping slightly and rotating to slam Rory down into the ground. Kicking up the ground like an earthbender, she'd then use her kanabo and flick her wrist with it in hand, sending her flying if it connected.

Should the jab be dodged or blocked, Val would smile, eager to see how Rory would retaliate.

Rory kicked off the ground, predicting the Goddess' movements as they had already happened. Well, that didn't mean she could react to the attacks completely though. She backed as far away from Val as possible to avoid the attacks that she fired at her, immediately launching herself back towards her to deliver an attack.

Instead of her sword, she balled up her hand and created a fist, launching a punch at Valdagyðja's stomach. Of course.. "Damn, your abs are like ******* steel.." It didn't damage the goddess, of course. It may as well have been likened to a tickle, displaying the difference in their raw strength.

(I say don't follow it cause I want there to be movement in the story barring Rory and Val's fight.)

"That was a joke. My lord taught me how to make jokes before, but I never got the chance. Weird. Let us go to him." Ahzad said, letting out an empty chuckle.

Rory kicked off the ground, predicting the Goddess' movements as they had already happened. Well, that didn't mean she could react to the attacks completely though. She backed as far away from Val as possible to avoid the attacks that she fired at her, immediately launching herself back towards her to deliver an attack.

Instead of her sword, she balled up her hand and created a fist, launching a punch at Valdagyðja's stomach. Of course.. "Damn, your abs are like ******* steel.." It didn't damage the goddess, of course. It may as well have been likened to a tickle, displaying the difference in their raw strength.
"Like the metal used to forge Mjolnir itself," She replied. With a mere flex of her muscles, shockwaves were generated, a surge of electrons now enhanced with the Goddess's own energy flowing toward Rory's body. Should this connect with her, she would merely use a single finger and launch an attack aimed at one of her vital points. Perhaps something that drastic would be needed to draw out the power she wanted to see in Rory? Or perhaps Rory genuinely wasn't completely responsible for what had exhilarated her months ago? Either way, she was planning on finding out, and hopefully getting the match she desired.

(Sorry, irl stuff.)

(Sorry, irl stuff.)
(All good homie.)
"Like the metal used to forge Mjolnir itself," She replied. With a mere flex of her muscles, shockwaves were generated, a surge of electrons now enhanced with the Goddess's own energy flowing toward Rory's body. Should this connect with her, she would merely use a single finger and launch an attack aimed at one of her vital points. Perhaps something that drastic would be needed to draw out the power she wanted to see in Rory? Or perhaps Rory genuinely wasn't completely responsible for what had exhilarated her months ago? Either way, she was planning on finding out, and hopefully getting the match she desired.
Rory's eyes and veins flared up as she removed her fist from the Goddess' body, the electricity swirling within her body. "Jesus ******* christ this sucks-" Rory said as she attempted to resist the energy.

"AHHHH!!" The electricity was suddenly dispersed from her body as Rory released a burst of energy from herself to cancel it out. Although, her skin was considerably burned from this. "You really live up to your 'Goddess of Power' title..."

"Okay!" Shalor said with extremely high hopes
(All good homie.)

Rory's eyes and veins flared up as she removed her fist from the Goddess' body, the electricity swirling within her body. "Jesus ******* christ this sucks-" Rory said as she attempted to resist the energy.

"AHHHH!!" The electricity was suddenly dispersed from her body as Rory released a burst of energy from herself to cancel it out. Although, her skin was considerably burned from this. "You really live up to your 'Goddess of Power' title..."
(Where's the dialogue of Rory getting wet from the pain?)

(All good homie.)

"Tch, with the power I'm using now, I'd be an embarassment to that title if this was my full strength...." Valdagyðja replied, "If you thought that hit was hard, you clearly don't know how powerful I truly am...."

"Could you start using your full power so I could stop holding back so much?!" The Goddess of Power thought, "Don't bore me!"

"Tch, with the power I'm using now, I'd be an embarassment to that title if this was my full strength...." Valdagyðja replied, "If you thought that hit was hard, you clearly don't know how powerful I truly am...."

"Could you start using your full power so I could stop holding back so much?!" The Goddess of Power thought, "Don't bore me!"
"Well, as I said, the power that gave you a challenge isn't mine, so forgive me if I assume that something that makes my skin burn like this is strong. Although, it does feel pretty good-" Rory said, shaking her head as she thought.

("Now is not the time to be horny!")

"It does?" Valdagyðja asked, "Well then, you're gonna love what comes next..."

The Goddess of Power bursts forward at incredibly high speeds, launching a barrage of punches even Star Platinum would be proud of. Each hit was stronger than the last one, and Val showed no signs of letting up.

"Is this seriously all you can muster?" She said, starting to sound agitated, "I came down expecting a fight! And what do I get instead? A masochistic training dummy!"

"It does?" Valdagyðja asked, "Well then, you're gonna love what comes next..."

The Goddess of Power bursts forward at incredibly high speeds, launching a barrage of punches even Star Platinum would be proud of. Each hit was stronger than the last one, and Val showed no signs of letting up.

"Is this seriously all you can muster?" She said, starting to sound agitated, "I came down expecting a fight! And what do I get instead? A masochistic training dummy!"
"Are you deaf you battle maniac!?" Rory yelled out as she was starting to get annoyed with Valdagyðja's refusal to listen. Rory was capable of parrying a large number of these blows with her blade, giving Val scratches on her hand, but that was the extent of it as she got hit in the stomach and face multiple times.

She coughed up blood as she dashed away from Val, leaning against a rock.

Signus deftly jumped in between Rory and Val "sigh I recommend you two stop, or I may just put one of you in the ground, especially if they are useless to what we are trying to do right now." Signus said, his form shifting into his phantom state and vanishing from sight instantly, though it was clear he was still watching

Back