• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Are you deaf you battle maniac!?" Rory yelled out as she was starting to get annoyed with Valdagyðja's refusal to listen. Rory was capable of parrying a large number of these blows with her blade, giving Val scratches on her hand, but that was the extent of it as she got hit in the stomach and face multiple times.

She coughed up blood as she dashed away from Val, leaning against a rock.
"No, I heard you loud and clear," The Goddess answered, "I just wanted to see if I could trigger whatever it was that I fought before... Apparently not. You're clearly not worth my time. Do grow stronger, though. Maybe one day you'll even reach the level of the you I fought before..."

In a flash of lightning, Valdagyðja was gone, back at Valhalla where she would continue to train for whatever period of time until she would finally face the one who could challenge her...

"No, I heard you loud and clear," The Goddess answered, "I just wanted to see if I could trigger whatever it was that I fought before... Apparently not. You're clearly not worth my time. Do grow stronger, though. Maybe one day you'll even reach the level of the you I fought before..."

In a flash of lightning, Valdagyðja was gone, back at Valhalla where she would continue to train for whatever period of time until she would finally face the one who could challenge her...
"You are so very lucky you're hot..." Rory said as she sighed, "Fine. You want a fight? I'll give you a fight.." Rory sighed as she teleported back into the castle, her wounds healing extremely slowly, but surely.

"I guess a bit of training wouldn't do me any harm."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kill-Gaia sat on his throne, very disappointed that Valdagyðja had left so soon. "Sad.. Had you continued to beat her up, I'm sure I would have gotten to see something very interesting."

He continued to sip on his soda as he watched Toyoshi play with the knew training dummy that she created, "An Apoptosis finally manifested and I still haven't gotten to see it release even an inkling of the power it has. So very sad.."

But, he also began to cackle. He cackled and laughed as he scratched his head, a feeling of bliss coming over him, "Those two will meet again. Valdagyðja is the only one who can show me that inkling I need to feel satisfied.."

"Yes. He took the full force of Rory the 7th's attack by himself. It's a miracle his body didn't fall apart when we tried to put him on life-support due to how fragile his flesh was.." Ahzad said, grimace in his voice. He didn't need to breathe anyway, so there was no problem.

''I need more power if i am going to survive the coming storm.'' he said.

''Time for aether training.'' he said teleporting to one of his pocket dimensions.

''Lets see how long i can master the form.'' he said starting to use aether.

''Kill, Devour, Steal, Rape." the aether started to tell him.

''Shut up this won`t work on me i am a god of evil good try.'' he said starting to use more of the aether.

''****.'' he said the aether starting to corrupt him like Rory.

''Nope.'' he said stoping wielding it.

''I really need to find a way to use the form for longer.'' he said.

"Not too bad," Ahzad said as he snapped his fingers, the group slowly dissipating into thought and entering into still injured Belial's consciousness. "He should be somewhere around here."
abstract-acrylic-painting-of-a-microcosmic-realm-purple-and-blue-dissonance-1969-2780

Ahzad floated into the air, flails of blue spikes flying around randomly in an abstract dance of death and the color blue. "Don't worry, they can't actually hurt you. It's just thought."

The portal consumed everybody, bringing them to the next area. "He should be at the end of this road, his smell is getting stronger and stronger," Ahzad said as his horns twitched.
51770hd.jpg

"It is a rather beautiful scenery though." Ahzad said as he admired the world that Belial had created inside of his head.

"Yes, it is. Way better than that other area." Horus said as he started to walk down the road. "Y'know maybe I should've thought out what I was going to say because I honestly don't know how I'm going to convince him."

"Maybe, and entering his mind was something that'd mess up whatever he's doing or something." Horus said "Hopefully that's not the case and he just doesn't want to wake up for personal/mental reasons"

They began to walk through the path, soon reaching the edge, the gate. "He should be here." They went through the gate at the end of the path, ending up in the core of Belial's consciousness.
space_realm_by_kndhdz_d2f03ow-fullview.jpg

"My Lord! I have brought visitors. They wish to speak with you!" Ahzad yelled out into the realm, calling upon his master. A small platform manifested in the air, with somebody sitting on it with their legs crossed.

"Ahzad.."

The boy turned to the group, holding a Rubix cube in his hand. "I thought I told you not to bring visitors." Ahzad bowed to Belial in shame, "I know, my lord. But it is urgent."

Belial displayed not a hint of anger in his look or tone, just empty boredom. He dropped down from the platform and in-front of the group, the difference in height between him and the rest besides Shalor informing them that this boy was indeed Belial.

"It's nice to see you guys."

“Belial!”

King Tiger started tearing up, as he saw the young boy once more.

He rushed towards him stopping a few feet in front of the boy. He crouched down until he was eye level, Before continuing.

“Thank you for saving me.” King Tiger said humbly.

“I owe you a great debt.”
"You don't. Had I not, we would have lost." Belial said to King Tiger. "I simply did what was necessary.."

"I was afraid you'd say something like that..." Horus said. He sighed. "Why? Why do you wish to remain in here?"
"Why can't I?" Belial said, tilting his head. "For what reason should I awaken? What new crisis calls for me that I don't already know about? Go on, tell me. What's the next big cataclysm we have to fix?" Belial said, clearly attempting to make a point.
Shalor said nothing in response, though his grip got tighter when Belial said he didn't want to leave
"Friend Shalor, please remember your grip is abnormally powerful. Please calm down." Belial said to Shalor.

Back