• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Are you ******** ME!?" Horus shouted as he started to smash and break the furniture in the room "GOD DAMN IT WE HAD ONE GOOD OPTION! ****! Anyone else have any good ideas?!"

"Like I figured most of us don't matter." he said feeling sad.
(God, will you please stop it with constant talking about being useless? It is so very annoying I cannot stand it-)

"Are you ******** ME!?" Horus shouted as he started to smash and break the furniture in the room "GOD DAMN IT WE HAD ONE GOOD OPTION! ****! Anyone else have any good ideas?!"
"Not all hope is lost. I can give you access to his mind. Possibly, you can convince him to awaken." Ahzad said, attempting to calm Horus' rage.

"There is a problem with using my lord..." Ahzad walked into the room, having heard everything. "Draedon says he will wake up in a month. That is incorrect. Well, usually, it'd be correct.."

Ahzad sighed, "He is injured, yes, and normally he'd recover in a month. How do I say this.. It's like he is purposely sleeping. I have communicated with him through his consciousness, which allowed only me access to. He has no plans on waking up."

"It's quite literally impossible, but go ahead, try."

Jormungandr said as she shrugged.
“If where destined to die, than what is their to lose” King Tiger said, flashing her a grin.

“If we die either way, then I’d rather die fighting to protect, instead of waiting for the end.”

"Good... good there's something. Maybe we can convince him. How adamant was he that he wanted to stay asleep? Just for reference."
"That is an unknown. He simply mentioned it, and refused to speak to me again." Ahzad said.
I mean it is true he does not get any moment to shine and the plot would stay the same without him
(Yeah, but mentioning it constantly isn't a very good way to RP. I really don't want to sound like a dick, and if I do, I'm sorry, but Seth is just such a horrible character in general. I cannot stand him.)

"I mean he did say he wasn't going to wake up. If we can't convince him now I doubt we'll be able to convince him in the future. Also here." Horus said has he pushed some more glass over to her

"It's a fine plan if you can convince him. But, there's still a single problem..." Ahzad said, "What are you going to say to Rory? How are you going to say it? How are you going to act around her? Can you truly act normal knowing the chances of her ending the world are that high? She'll be suspicious."

“That is fair. Saying you’re going to act natural is easier said than done. Though like I said, we’ll tell her eventually. And we’ll try and sugar coat it or something. But, we won’t tell her about belial as she may try and protect him or something and mess up the plan. Other than that one thing, we’d just act normal as for all intents and purposes, it is normal. I doubt she’d bring up belial that many times in conversation anyway”

"I'm asking how your going to tell her what she is." Ahzad said in response, "Words matter, especially now. It may be a while before we tell her, but when we do, we need to know what we're going to say."
"We have a lawyer present, you know," Towa said, "Plus, she was already in favor of telling her..."

"Yeah, I could try to work out the details mentally until we decide to go through with it...." Masayoshi continued.

"I've heard all I need to know, I'll be off to bed in a bit..." Yharon said casually as he teleported into his castle and pushed in five dozen stones, unearthing a rectangular wooden box, Yharon picked it up and went to Signus's quarters and knocked on the door

"Who is it?" Signus asked

"Yharon." Yharon responded and opened the door to reveal a normal room with several decorations, a living room with a table and two blue couches opposite of eachother, Yharim sat down opposite to Signus

"Is this to speak about Rory being an Apoptosis?" Signus asked

"Yes." Yharon responded and set the box down and opened it, revealing a seemingly silver dagger that had an ornately decorated handle, pommel, and guard.

"A Sho'lachtha blade, said to negate any kind of regeneration, durability, resistances, and immortality to extreme heights, said to be able to permanently kill a sinner..." Signus paused in a realization

"If we and Belial fail to put down Kill-Gaia within two years I order you to put that dagger into Rory the 6th's heart." Yharon said calmly

"Stall for time huh. What if you get chosen, or someone else important?" Signus asked

"Then my order stands with them as well. Even if I'm chosen." Yharon said, a smirk on his face

"Heh. Very well Yharon, the Silver King. My blade has never missed its mark, and it won't for as long as possible." Signus responded, a similar smirk on his face as he closed the box and put it into his personal Assassin gear as Yharon got up and walked out of the room to his bed and went to sleep...

(See you all tomorrow!)

A flash of lightning and thunder occurred, and heavy footsteps could be heard. It was Valdagyðja. Traversing the dream world, she begins to look for Rory.

"Rory the 6th! I request an audience with you on the field of battle!" Her voice thundered, "I hunger for combat!"

The Goddess of Power gripped her kanabo with a smile. Hopefully, the battle she had been waiting for would be underway.
Rory noticed the thunderous roar of the Goddess of Power easily, which alarmed her, causing her to turn to the door. "It seems somebody is calling for me.." Rory gave Shalor a pat on the head.

"I've got to take care of something. Take care of Belial, all right? Don't leave his side." Rory said as she teleported to Valdagyðja, crossing her arms. "Hey there, hotstuff. I don't suppose your here for a friendly chat.."

"So how do we enter Belial's mind or do you just send us in?" Horus asked Ahzad "I'm assuming we can't just use our own abilities on Belial so you have to help us with it."

(That one time where barely anyone you need to be online isn't online lol.)

"So how do we enter Belial's mind or do you just send us in?" Horus asked Ahzad "I'm assuming we can't just use our own abilities on Belial so you have to help us with it."
"It isn't that simple. I can communicate through our minds, but for you to do it and for me to let you in, you all need to get close to him to make a solid connection. I doubt Rory or Shalor will allow that. More so with Rory." Ahzad said as he sighed.

"Hmm, that's going to be a problem then..." Horus said "What if... we have someone distract her or something then we go in and try and do it quickly. Perhaps Seth could make a distraction in the party that both Shalor and Rory need to deal with. Or we could just straight up tell them that we're trying to wake him up. I doubt they'd let us do that but it's still an option."

"As long as it does not harm my lord while he is in recovery, I do not mind what you do." Ahzad said, crossing his arms.

"Well, I'd rather wait for a second opinion." Horus said "I don't know if we should set up a distraction or just tell them. The distraction would just cut out Rory trying to stop us but if she agrees she could be crucial in helping Belial come out of his sleep. Both ways could work in my mind."

"Huh? Ah, you must mean that Ether Being. I honestly can't answer that. My best guess, the lord got impatient with waiting."

Jormungandr said as she shrugged.
“Damn…” King Tiger cursed. He had hoped to find information on how to deal with the 7th if she arrived again, but it seemed Jormungandr knowledge of it was limited.

“If Rory does wipe out the dream world, it’s entirely possible it would happen under the influence of her ether personality” King Tiger thought.

"Well, I'd rather wait for a second opinion." Horus said "I don't know if we should set up a distraction or just tell them. The distraction would just cut out Rory trying to stop us but if she agrees she could be crucial in helping Belial come out of his sleep. Both ways could work in my mind."
“I don’t see why Rory should be left out of this” King Tiger said.

“I assume she wants Belial to wake up more than anybody else. If she knew their was a way to wake him up, Im sure she would want to help”

“I don’t see why Rory should be left out of this” King Tiger said.

“I assume she wants Belial to wake up more than anybody else. If she knew their was a way to wake him up, Im sure she would want to help”
"Makes sense. She probably won't ask why we need to wake him up, she'd be to excited to ask something like that." Ahzad said as he nodded.

Back