• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I will start from the beginning. You know of Star Gods, correct? The first beings in this world."

Jormungandr got to explaining, which followed with her eating some glass at the completion of her first sentence.

"As you may already know as well, My Lord is the one who ended the civilization, marking his ascension as a God of Evil."

Jormungandr ate some glass after finishing her sentence.

"Star Gods are omniscient. They knew of every possible timeline and possibility, but no matter what they did, they could not thwart my lord's assault that brought them to extinction."

Two pieces of glass were consumed.

"So of course, a plan needed to be developed. Without them, the world wouldn't be capable of staying in order, of course. Star Chaos is the binding force of everything, after all."

Jormungandr began to chomp down on 3 pieces of glass at the completion of 3 sentences.

"They could not destroy my lord, nor could they destroy the world to destroy him. His existence simply prevented him from dying. They required something that could help deter him, at least. But let me ask you, what could do that?"

4 pieces of glass were devoured by the Snake Girl as she continued her explanation.

"The discussion went on for years. What was the best way to deter him? They already knew the answer, of course, but there was an argument about which one would ultimately be the most effective. So, I guess you could say they were more nigh-omniscient."

Glass was consumed, you get the idea.

"Soon, they came to a conclusion. To make sure that My Lord wouldn't corrupt the world, destroying it, they implanted a system into the multiverse. The Apoptosis system."

Glass got ate, yah know!

"It took a long time to implement it. The system was meant to manifest an avatar of itself as soon as my lord spread his influence once more. So, basically, in response to the meteor that destroyed your planet, Rory's potential awakened, and she became a dreamer."

Glass got the munch munch.

"This also means my lord is responsible for dropping the damn thing. And with that, Rory's purpose was set, even if she didn't truly know it."

You already know what comes here.

"It's a suicide attack. You want to know the reason Rory has such potential and talent? It's because she needs to grow strong enough to execute her purpose."

You get the idea.

"Systematically destroy everything. Rebuild from the ashes. She needs to be strong enough.."

Jormungandr ate that glass.

"To destroy the world. Created by the world to kill the world. She was created to destroy everything, to rebuild everything into something new. By destroy, I mean turn everything into nothing. Where no life can be created lest she creates it, where no laws govern the void, and nobody will be able to stop her."

Jormungandr continued to eat glass, casually explaining the end of the world.

"Call it the doomsday, Armageddon, the big crunch, hell, call it Ragnarök. What I'm telling you is, one day, Rory will be strong enough to erase everything in existence with a swipe of her hand. Along with all life. If her rise to power is the event of Ragnarök, then all of you are simply Einherjar fighting until the end of days. So am I."

Jormungandr then turned to King Tiger.

"Created by the world to kill the world. She's a cancer cell. A suicide-bomber. Destruction follows her wherever she goes, and her potential is born from the fact she needs the strength to destroy everything. Including my master. That's your answer."

She ate glass.

"Well there's... a lot to unpack in what you just said..." Horus said "Is there no way to stop her and what she was designed to do? It's going to happen no matter what?"

"Well there's... a lot to unpack in what you just said..." Horus said "Is there no way to stop her and what she was designed to do? It's going to happen no matter what?"

"If you kill her, another one will take her place immediately. Kill that one, the process will continue and another will be born. The role may transfer to somebody here if she does die. And if you don't kill her, stopping the end is impossible."

Jormungandr said as she ate glass.

"An opponent, you say?" Kill-Gaia sat on his throne, whistling a bit. "If you desire an opponent, why not design one? You can create duplicates, can you not?"
"We can. Perhaps, we can make the perfect opponent for us...." Toyoshi said.

Creating trillions of duplicates, she merges them into one individual while morphing it and forcing a magic-induced evolution upon it.

"While we're at it, we could alter its memories, and make it believe its fought each of our allies before. It should retain our ability to mimic powers, so we're curious to see which ones it takes..." Toyoshi said with a smile.

After morphing this opponent to her liking, she smiled in contentment.

"Behold... Mira."

Miira.png

Horus sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose "****... God damn it! So essentially everything we're doing is pointless. All the people who're giving their lives to fight the calamities are essentially doing nothing because it's all going to end with everyone dying? God ******* damn it!" he shouted as he punched straight through a wall, rage consuming him.

Horus stood there for a couple of seconds before regaining his composure. "So. What exactly do we do with this information? Should we tell Rory? Surely she already knows, at least some part of her. Some part of her has to know this is what she's meant for."

"I could try to break the news to her," Masayoshi said, "I was planning on talking with her, anyways. Crazy how you can forget to get around to things, huh?"

"I don't know if you should," Towa said, "Or at least, we should wait for a second opinion before you do..."

A flash of lightning and thunder occurred, and heavy footsteps could be heard. It was Valdagyðja. Traversing the dream world, she begins to look for Rory.

"Rory the 6th! I request an audience with you on the field of battle!" Her voice thundered, "I hunger for combat!"

The Goddess of Power gripped her kanabo with a smile. Hopefully, the battle she had been waiting for would be underway.

"We're sure of it," Toyoshi said to Kill-Gaia.

Mira looked down at himself, beholding his own form and power, then toward his creator, Toyoshi.

"What is your desire, Master?" Mira said to Toyoshi, having a singular voice as opposed to Toyoshi's two.

"We would like you to battle us at your full strength," Toyoshi responded, "We've been dying to test out our power..."

"Very well, I shall fulfill my master's wish..."

Mira powered up, unleashing his full strength to battle against his master. Toyoshi smirks, beginning to power up herself.

Last edited:
"We can. Perhaps, we can make the perfect opponent for us...." Toyoshi said.

Creating trillions of duplicates, she merges them into one individual while morphing it and forcing a magic-induced evolution upon it.

"While we're at it, we could alter its memories, and make it believe its fought each of our allies before. It should retain our ability to mimic powers, so we're curious to see which ones it takes..." Toyoshi said with a smile.

After morphing this opponent to her liking, she smiled in contentment.

"Behold... Mira."

Miira.png
"Fun," Kill-Gaia said as he took a sip of some soda. "Are you sure he'll survive? He seems rather violent. And fragile."

“That’s…wow….”

King Tiger didn’t know what to say. He didn’t know what to do.

“what…the…hell?”

“So…Rory…is going to end…everything?”

King Tiger broke out into a cold sweat. The words of the snake women slowly sinking in.

“But…surely she wouldn’t actually do that right? Just because that’s why she was born for doesn’t mean it’s set in stone. She’s a human being with free will! She loves the dreamers! And the people love her!”

"Enjoy all the time we have! Rory is already damn near impossible to kill considering her power edge on us, and she has 750 billion people supporting her and we'd have to kill them all too. Live and die, suffering and pleasure, rage and happiness, all are aspects of life, my pointless fights are what make me live life, so I welcome the end of the world, so does Lucifer, so does Yharim, hell, so does the rest of the council, Shalor, Signus, Ceaseless Void, and John Steele for that matter. Live life to the fullest I say!" Yharon walked in and said, a smirk on his face

“That’s…wow….”

King Tiger didn’t know what to say. He didn’t know what to do.

“what…the…hell?”

“So…Rory…is going to end…everything?”

King Tiger broke out into a cold sweat. The words of the snake women slowly sinking in.

“But…surely she wouldn’t actually do that right? Just because that’s why she was born for doesn’t mean it’s set in stone. She’s a human being with free will! She loves the dreamers! And the people love her!”

"She doesn't have a choice, muscle man."

Jormungandr said, sighing.

"It's the very reason she was born. It doesn't matter how she does it, it doesn't matter if she wants to do it, somehow, sometime, somewhere, Rory is going to kill you, and everybody in existence."

"Well, if her story is to be believed, she will. She was acting strange at the bar remember? Acting like everyone was against her. She started lashing out. What happens if that happens again, but Belial isn't there to seal her? What would happen?" Horus stood in silence for several seconds.

"We could tell her, but not now. The soldiers and the other dreamers are relying on her for hope. She's already in a bad mood because of Belial, hell she's with him right now. This would break her spirit, she may end up destroying the world now if we do, we can't do it now."

"She can't do it now."

Jormungandr said as she was slowly running out of glass.

"She needs time to gather strength. Currently, she's nowhere near her full potential. It's like comparing a drop to the ocean. She'll be depressed if you tell her, but she doesn't have the power to destroy the world yet."

King Tiger stared at the floor, and was silent for a long while. He knew Rory was dangerous. Even since he first met her. But this…he couldn’t understand it.

“ok but what if….we somehow prevented her from reaching that level of strength!? King Tiger said, desperation in his voice.

“you say she can’t do it now right? Surely it would take a long time to reach that level of power. What if we found a way to stop her from attaining it?

"Well that's good to know. Still, telling her now would only break her further than she already is. It may result in things that we don't want. I say we should keep it from her, at least for the time being. Maybe in a few days, weeks, at most months, whenever she starts to lighten up." Horus said somberly.

"But she needs to know eventually," Masayoshi said, "Do we have any kind of timeframe until we tell her?"
“Horus is right.” King Tiger said grimly.

“The soldiers rely on Rory for moral. If we bring this news to Rory in her current state, she and the entire army will suffer”

“IF we tell her, it should be after the war effort, after we deal with these calamities.”

King Tiger stared at the floor, and was silent for a long while. He knew Rory was dangerous. Even since he first met her. But this…he couldn’t understand it.

“ok but what if….we somehow prevented her from reaching that level of strength!? King Tiger said, desperation in his voice.

“you say she can’t do it now right? Surely it would take a long time to reach that level of power. What if we found a way to stop her from attaining it?
"It's an eventuality. She will reach it one way or another. Fate is just designed that way I suppose. We can't change that" Horus said, pondering what he just said

"But perhaps... there's someone who can change that. Belial is unbound by fate. Perhaps he can change things for the better. But... he'd have to awaken first. Once we finish with the calamities, we need to find a way to awaken Belial if he hasn't already. He may be our best shot at changing this."

"You all are worrying over nothing."

Jormungandr said, shrugging.

"Once she destroys everything, she'll make a new world. So, honestly, what's there to worry about? Maybe you'll reincarnate. The chances of that are unfathomably small and probably won't happen ever, but maybe."

"I do have a hypothesis," Towa said calmly, sitting on her staff, "Rory was 'created' to destroy everything, but this was because she's the Apothesis, someone who exists to destroy everything to destroy Kill-Gaia. If we can find another way to defeat him without destroying all that exists, then there will be no more need for an Apothesis, meaning everything but Kill-Gaia stays around."

"I don't know about you, but I prefer living rather than being erased from existence with a .000000000001% chance of being brought back, and maybe not even with the same strength." Horus said

"Besides, by agreeing that her making a new world is better, that essentially invalidates our entire lives. Everything we've done would be for nothing. That's not a thought I relish."

"I do have a hypothesis," Towa said calmly, sitting on her staff, "Rory was 'created' to destroy everything, but this was because she's the Apothesis, someone who exists to destroy everything to destroy Kill-Gaia. If we can find another way to defeat him without destroying all that exists, then there will be no more need for an Apothesis, meaning everything but Kill-Gaia stays around."

"Heh.. And you think you can kill him before the exalted day comes?"

Jormungandr said, chuckling.

"Perhaps... kill Kill-Gaia or at least seal him away so he'll never returns and perhaps the problem will have been solved." Horus said

"Though, that's the best case scenario, and at best there's about a 1% or lower chance of it working out. Our best bet is probably awakening Belial and using him to break fate in some way to make sure it doesn't happen."

"Heh.. And you think you can kill him before the exalted day comes?"

Jormungandr said, chuckling.
“If killing him is what it take…then I’ll dedicate my life too it. The life’s in the dream world are too important for me to allow them to disappear.”

“Even if it’s unlikely. Even if it’s suicide. I will not falter. To save this universe, I’d glady do whatever it takes, even if it means challenging the gods themselves!”

"There is a problem with using my lord..." Ahzad walked into the room, having heard everything. "Draedon says he will wake up in a month. That is incorrect. Well, usually, it'd be correct.."

Ahzad sighed, "He is injured, yes, and normally he'd recover in a month. How do I say this.. It's like he is purposely sleeping. I have communicated with him through his consciousness, which allowed only me access to. He has no plans on waking up."

“If killing him is what it take…then I’ll dedicate my life too it. The life’s in the dream world are too important for me to allow them to disappear.”

“Even if it’s unlikely. Even if it’s suicide. I will not falter. To save this universe, I’d glady do whatever it takes, even if it means challenging the gods themselves!”

"It's quite literally impossible, but go ahead, try."

Jormungandr said as she shrugged.

Back